kermik
    kermik's Avatar Become A Pro!

unibet.com closed account

I opened the account in unibet.com last fall. Played mostly live bets. Bonus I was not.
    In late January, after the semifinals Australian*Open, my account was closed without explanation. I contacted Customer Support by phone. I have asked that I sent my documents.
    Initially, I sent a passport, a copy of the VC card and 3 copies of various pages of my Moneybookers account in the system.
    Then they asked the utilities Bill. I sent a bill for water and electricity.
    Then I went to the bank and took an extract from my bank account and also send them. also sent printscreen the same statement.And the agreement with the bank also sent them.
    All this time (almost 2 months) my account was closed.
    Then, when I again called them on the phone told me that I did not pass the test address.
    Because in the utility Bill than I send instead of my name (Kermik Mihail) indicates Kermik Nina.
    I explained that the owner of the house where I live, is my mom (Kermik Nina) and all the utility bills come in her name.
    but they refused to unlock my account.
    This is a complete idiocy. In the five years of playing the first time I meet with such a problem. And I did not win they have a lot of money and did not takea bonus.

P.S. Sorry for my English. I used an electronic translator
    Last edited by kermik; 03-25-11 at 11:54 AM.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

how about ur bank statement does it right address under ur name or passport or CC anyone of those should be proof ur addresss

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20617

quite ridiculous
    but losing an account at that crap place is no big deal
    there are plenty more just like them

kermik

the problem is that my residence address indicated in the passport. But this is not for unibet.com evidence. Also, I gave a contract with the bank and document the City Council that I reside at a specified address. Both documents are under seal. But this is also not satisfied with unibet.com as documents written by hand. the situation is idiotic. But on my account froze about $ 3000.
    Help who can.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

kermik - you must be doing something wrong as trouble seems to follow you... (based on you short post history)... I thought I remembered your username from the 12bet post. Anyway, send them your cell phone bill - that should come in your name. Anyway, best of luck.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20617

Quote Originally Posted by kermik View Post
    the problem is that my residence address indicated in the passport. But this is not for unibet.com evidence. Also, I gave a contract with the bank and document the City Council that I reside at a specified address. Both documents are under seal. But this is also not satisfied with unibet.com as documents written by hand. the situation is idiotic. But on my account froze about $ 3000.
    Help who can.
    have you lodged a complaint with SBR ?

kermik

Quote Originally Posted by jairocon View Post
    kermik - you must be doing something wrong as trouble seems to follow you... (based on you short post history)... I thought I remembered your username from the 12bet post. Anyway, send them your cell phone bill - that should come in your name. Anyway, best of luck.
    At that point, that I did not do anything wrong. I did not take their bonus. Do not bet on an error in the line. All my bets were on the live-tennis. I do not remember (since the account is blocked) but I'm more lost than won. I did not order payment.
    So to me, very surprising given situation.

kermik

Quote Originally Posted by jairocon View Post
    The fact is that in my country (Ukraine) for a cell phone does not need a passport and address. Therefore, in cell phone bill will be given only the phone number
    But in any case, if they did not accept my passport, what kind of document can be oficial my passport?

kermik

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    have you lodged a complaint with SBR ?
    yes, last friday.