Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    i know my team.
    Great to see we can both cash on Bayern victory! I can't deny I was afraid with all those corner for Inter at the end of the 2nd half! It was like 50/50!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

man, sorry for the late Inter scare (on my thread) but I hedged out of the Inter bet with more units on Bayern... and what a BREAK!!!

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Well played Bayern. Gomez hair is atrocious though.

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    man, sorry for the late Inter scare (on my thread) but I hedged out of the Inter bet with more units on Bayern... and what a BREAK!!!

No harms here... Can't wait the bookmakers give me the money so that I can bet on NBA tonight! BTW I also took Bayern to advance!

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    Great to see we can both cash on Bayern victory! I can't deny I was afraid with all those corner for Inter at the end of the 2nd half! It was like 50/50!
    i f-in hate corners near end of any bayern game since united beat us in 1999 finals with 2 goals in injury time. i never forget that moment and cant sheke it off.

we indeed had quite a few scares, but also 2 goalposts. kraft (the goalkeeper) was quite good today with his saves. fair game and deserved win for bayern.

i actually did not bet on bayern, just offered under and x2 leans. but i have taken bayern to advance at +104 last week. it's my team after all and it usually brings bad luck when i bet on them straight up.

Kraghen

i f-in hate corners near end of any bayern game since united beat us in 1999 finals with 2 goals in injury time. i never forget that moment and cant sheke it off.

we indeed had quite a few scares, but also 2 goalposts. kraft (the goalkeeper) was quite good today with his saves. fair game and deserved win for bayern.

i actually did not bet on bayern, just offered under and x2 leans. but i have taken bayern to advance at +104 last week. it's my team after all and it usually brings bad luck when i bet on them straight up.
    Also took Bayern to advance but at a lower odd (about 1.75) I'm pretty confident about their victory at the Allianz Arena!

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    Also took Bayern to advance but at a lower odd (about 1.75) I'm pretty confident about their victory at the Allianz Arena!
    most likely. allianz arena is their fortress. last 10 games at home, 10 wins.
    i doubt inter can do sh!t in munich.

Bayern München 4-0 Hoffenheim
    Bayern München 5-1 Kaiserslautern
    Bayern München 3-0 St. Pauli
    Bayern München 3-0 FC Basel
    Bayern München 4-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
    Bayern München 3-0 Nürnberg
    Bayern München 4-2 SC Freiburg
    Bayern München 2-1 Werder Bremen
    Bayern München 3-2 CFR Cluj
    Bayern München 3-0 Hannover 96

Kraghen

most likely. allianz arena is their fortress. last 10 games at home, 10 wins.
    i doubt inter can do sh!t in munich.
    Neither do I. Inter will be attacking Bayern, so there will be more space for Bayern players to score goals.

First 123