Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Bayern vs Inter Stats

According to stats, There are 46,3% of people on Inter and 40,74% of people on Bayern. 12,96% on the draw.
    So most of people think Inter will win tonight. I'm very tempted to bet on Bayern. Mou is no longer the coach of Inter and Bayern will do everything to score at San siro.

I took Bayern and Bayern PK in case of draw...

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Hey Kragen, just wondering.. where do you get betting percentage from for soccer?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

What's the news on the players? Yes Mourinho is gone, but Inter has the same set of players that owned Bayern last year.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    What's the news on the players? Yes Mourinho is gone, but Inter has the same set of players that owned Bayern last year.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    thanks kitty

Kraghen

There are more and more people betting on Inter now, (47,37%) and only 38,6% on Bayern.... should I trust Inter or follow my heart and bet on Bayern? Robben and Ribery are back from injuries and Bayern did well without them in CL so far, I expect Robben and Ribery to give the victory to Bayern tonight...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Inter have never won at the San Siro against Bayern Munchen, in 1988 we lost 1-3 and in 2006 we lost 0-2.

Kraghen

Inter have never won at the San Siro against Bayern Munchen, in 1988 we lost 1-3 and in 2006 we lost 0-2.
    What's your pick tonight?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I will stay from this game, anything can happen.
    The under looks like the sharpest bet (1.909 at pinnacle)

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I will stay from this game, anything can happen.
    The under looks like the sharpest bet (1.909 at pinnacle)
    I agree the under 2,5 is tempting, but I feel like there will be some goals tonight...

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    There are more and more people betting on Inter now, (47,37%) and only 38,6% on Bayern.... should I trust Inter or follow my heart and bet on Bayern? Robben and Ribery are back from injuries and Bayern did well without them in CL so far, I expect Robben and Ribery to give the victory to Bayern tonight...
    I think better to follow your heart, i will do so, just that my heart says Inter ML, odds are also tempting me to do so

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    I think better to follow your heart, i will do so, just that my heart says Inter ML, odds are also tempting me to do so
    what makes me doubts is that the draw and bayern ML line is decreasing significantly.

Kraghen

This is obvious, everyone are on Inter ML. I'm just wondering why so many people believe in Inter's victory tonight... Is it because they won previous CL? Is it because they play at San Siro? or maybe Inter have more fan than Bayern and people followed their heart. A draw would be a good result for both teams, especially Bayern which will be able to win in front of their public in Alianz Arena. I think Inter will try to score goals at home so that they can play defensively in Germany.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

What's your pick tonight?
    I would never bet against Inter, cant bring myself to do that. I´ll either dont bet on the game at all or take Inter ML.

Kraghen

I would never bet against Inter, cant bring myself to do that. I´ll either dont bet on the game at all or take Inter ML.
    It's not good to bet with your heart, it makes us lose a lot of money... good thing for you is that Inter is a big favorit tonight, just don't know why so many people underestimate Bayern...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

It's not good to bet with your heart, it makes us lose a lot of money... good thing for you is that Inter is a big favorit tonight, just don't know why so many people underestimate Bayern...
    I dont blindly bet on them every game, I still look for good spots. Most likely I wont bet anything before the game tonight but wait and possibly bet live. This game has potential .

Kraghen

Well, INTER ML sounds like the play here, I will certainly put $100 on them. A friend capper of mine told me he sees Inter winning tonight and he rarely lose. I wanted to take Bayern for the value but it seems the german have difficulties to win on the Italian ground, I might take the over 2,5 as well.

syamster
    syamster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

I think its better to pick bayern with draw coverage

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by syamster View Post
    I think its better to pick bayern with draw coverage
    I've read another magazine which favor Bayern to win tonight. Pazinni won't play tonight, Eto'o, Zanetti and Maicon didn't rest since Leonardo is the coach of Inter. Bayern is fresher than Inter due to the fact they played less games than Inter (2 games exactly). Robben and Ribery are back in the team and they will want to take their revenge over Inter. I really like both player and I expect an over 2,5 tonight. The only fact that make me doubt Bayern victory is that the best cappers I know are on Inter tonight...

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

thanks for info.. over seems to cash ) gl

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Sometimes it's smart to follow others you trust over your instincts, but I think in this case you've made a good argument for bayern.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Both teams will score and prob Bayern will get a draw or win. Inter is not used to play against wingers like Robben AND Ribery, they will drive them crazy.....Eto'o is fast, I see Bayern's defense having some probs...

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

I love the Bayern PK pick today at +120. I think they get the job done.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

bayern focused mainly on defense training for the past week. and knowing van gaal i am pretty sure he studied inter well enough. if the players carry on what they've practiced, the defense will hold, and the game might go under with X or 2.

i hope you still remember our point bet few weeks ago.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    bayern focused mainly on defense training for the past week. and knowing van gaal i am pretty sure he studied inter well enough. if the players carry on what they've practiced, the defense will hold, and the game might go under with X or 2. i hope you still remember our point bet few weeks ago.
    Oh Yeah, its ON

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I feel the exact same way my friend and I'm debating about throwing a little bit on Inter ML. We got Lucio back in the CB position and Zanetti will be playing LB with Maicon playing RB.

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Both teams will score and prob Bayern will get a draw or win. Inter is not used to play against wingers like Robben AND Ribery, they will drive them crazy.....Eto'o is fast, I see Bayern's defense having some probs...
    Yes, Bayern does have a great attack that consistent of two speedy wingers but Chivu will be playing LB and Maicon will be playing RB tonight. Maicon is probably the best RB playing today and Chivu does a great job in that LB position. Lucio returns from injury to fall back into his traditional CB position and the only player were missing is Samuel but hes out for the rest of the season.

Kraghen

bayern++

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post

I feel the exact same way my friend and I'm debating about throwing a little bit on Inter ML. We got Lucio back in the CB position and Zanetti will be playing LB with Maicon playing RB.

Yes, Bayern does have a great attack that consistent of two speedy wingers but Chivu will be playing LB and Maicon will be playing RB tonight. Maicon is probably the best RB playing today and Chivu does a great job in that LB position. Lucio returns from injury to fall back into his traditional CB position and the only player were missing is Samuel but hes out for the rest of the season.
    Eto'o, Zanetti and Maicon might be very tired because Leonardo made them play all the games since he became the coach of Inter, Bayern's player might be well rested, they have played 2 games less than Inter, and both Ribery and Robben came back from injuries. Not to mention Klose and Gomez are great strickers.

fenek
    fenek's Avatar Become A Pro!

line is moving right now, i´m waiting for a good bayern line ~ 3.00

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Eto'o, Zanetti and Maicon might be very tired because Leonardo made them play all the games since he became the coach of Inter, Bayern's player might be well rested, they have played 2 games less than Inter, and both Ribery and Robben came back from injuries. Not to mention Klose and Gomez are great strickers.
    Not likely, then Zanetti would have been tired a loooooooong time ago , I dont remember the exact number but he set the record for playing most consecutive matches in a row. It was atleast 139 matches in a row.

Kraghen

Not likely, then Zanetti would have been tired a loooooooong time ago , I dont remember the exact number but he set the record for playing most consecutive matches in a row. It was atleast 139 matches in a row.
    I like Zanetti and other Inter Players like Cambiasso, I just hope they will be tired enought to allow both Robben and Ribery to score a goals or help Mario Gomez/ Klose to give the victory to their team. Yet, I'm still fearing Inter to win tonight, even if Pazinni, walter Samuel and few other aren't in the line-up due to injuries etc...

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zanetti can never be tired! He can play everyday, for 365 days in a year!

Is Lucio back? What's the news on Inter's injuries? Especially in defence?

Both teams don't have a great defence but have boss attacks, which is why I'm leaning Over.

Kraghen

Inter only have Eto'o forward, Sneijder isn't in good form while Bayern have a great attack with Klose and Gomez forward and Robben/ Ribery behind them...

Minimal
    Minimal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys, what about Inter over 1,5 yeallow cards? or both teams over 3,5 cards? I think Inter will be having some problems in stoping Bayerns attacks

DogLover
    DogLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm on Bayern pk (+120) and ML (+220)

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Zanetti and Maicon tired....thats funny

123 Last