The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Milan has NO CHANCE vs Tottenham in CL

no chance at all...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are u sure?

As long as I don't like Milan I think they may have some chances.

Of couse I like more Tottenham but everything can happen!

The Special One

I am sure.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

think this twice....

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Italians are the masters of knockout stages. Tottenham doesn't have the experience to eliminate AC Milan

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by pouroupoupou View Post
    Italians are the masters of knockout stages. Tottenham doesn't have the experience to eliminate AC Milan
    Milan is not as good as their record in the league shows... they win games based on 'out-greasing' their opponents and so, Tottenham will not need EXPERIENCE to beat this current Milan side... the main factor in this match-up is when Tottenham will be at home (where I think they could get up to 4 past Milan)...

and btw, these Italian 'MASTERs' havent done much in the past few years (and even Inter if not for Mourinho)... and i am pretty sure that EPL teams can also qualify as such 'MASTERS'

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

all italian teams kinda play at a slow pace whereas a team like spurs plays at a quick pace and rely on their speed. I expect the pace of defoe, lennon, bale n van der vaart to play a big factor in spurs getting through.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    all italian teams kinda play at a slow pace whereas a team like spurs plays at a quick pace and rely on their speed. I expect the pace of defoe, lennon, bale n van der vaart to play a big factor in spurs getting through.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Nice debut of Van Bommel, he's such a coksukker, he should get banned from football lifetime

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Nice debut of Van Bommel, he's such a coksukker, he should get banned from football lifetime
    so should half of Milan players...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

I agree!

I don't know why but some referees always give him a kind of license to kick he's one of the players i've seen to play dirty every time. I remember when it was WC I played sometimes Van Vomel fouls over and most of time hit and even played Van Vomel get a yellow card

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I agree! I don't know why but some referees always give him a kind of license to kick he's one of the players i've seen to play dirty every time. I remember when it was WC I played sometimes Van Vomel fouls over and most of time hit and even played Van Vomel get a yellow card
    he is the ONLY reason that MNU did not end up in the CL Final with Inter...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

You can never count any team out of the CL and say they got "no chance at all". Did you learn nothing out of Inter vs Barca last year? I like Spurs in this spot too but this is the hardest challenge for them. Yes they took Inter apart but that was Inter under Benitez.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    You can never count any team out of the CL and say they got "no chance at all". Did you learn nothing out of Inter vs Barca last year? I like Spurs in this spot too but this is the hardest challenge for them. Yes they took Inter apart but that was Inter under Benitez.
    I actually chose Inter to advance, so I learned something... but I still like Tottenham...

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    he is the ONLY reason that MNU did not end up in the CL Final with Inter...
    That was RObben pal

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I actually chose Inter to advance, so I learned something... but I still like Tottenham...
    I could care less about what you are claiming you did last year, but you are saying Milan has no chance this year and that's the same language of the people who said "Inter has no chance" vs Barca.

The Special One

That was RObben pal
    - NO

if not for Van Bommel getting Rafael that first yellow, they would have been like 4 up at the HALF!!!!

The Special One

I could care less about what you are claiming you did last year, but you are saying Milan has no chance this year and that's the same language of the people who said "Inter has no chance" vs Barca.
    first of all, I obviously never said that Inter has no chance, because I bet for them...
    next, I am obviously exaggerating my point by saying they have no chance, every team in the world has a THEORETICAL chance to win...

RbN

- NO if not for Van Bommel getting Rafael that first yellow, they would have been like 4 up at the HALF!!!!
    Sure pal, Man Utd got owned and are shit lately. Better buy another player? Thats what those kind of clubs are good at....buying...never heard of own youth.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Sure pal, Man Utd got owned and are shit lately. Better buy another player? Thats what those kind of clubs are good at....buying...never heard of own youth.
    What are you talking about? They are the only undefeated club in the EPL this season.

The Special One

1) did you watch the game? MNU did not get OWNED...
    2) shit lately translates to unbeaten, DEFINITELY...
    3) 'those kind'? do you mean almost all GOOD clubs out there now? and how about Giggs and Scholes?

The Special One

The Special One

What are you talking about? They are the only undefeated club in the EPL this season.

how about ONLY UNDEFEATED from ALL MAJOR LEAGUES!!!!

RbN

says enough that you only look at statistics and results pal. U enjoy watching a game of Man Utd? Awfull play.

We prefer nicely attacking football, 4-3-3 with wingers.

The Special One

says enough that you only look at statistics and results pal. U enjoy watching a game of Man Utd? Awfull play. We prefer nicely attacking football, 4-3-3 with wingers.
    first of all, I DO ENJOY watching them play, most of their goals are beautiful (unlike teams like Chelsea and MNC)...
    and second of all, they are missing a key winger in Valencia, who at action, brings much excitement in his play...

btw, wait to see what happens IF MNU plays Bayern this year...

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

i wanna see you put the bankroll on this one

RbN

first of all, I DO ENJOY watching them play, most of their goals are beautiful (unlike teams like Chelsea and MNC)... and second of all, they are missing a key winger in Valencia, who at action, brings much excitement in his play... btw, wait to see what happens IF MNU plays Bayern this year...
    Man Utd play awfull football, most of the players cant even pass a ball straight. Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, what a jokers lmao. I prefer Arsenal, technical combination football, enjoy to watch, same goes for Tottenham now. In germany Bayern and Dortmund. Spain Barcelona. Holland Ajax. These teams play nice football, not everything perfect stat wise, but thats not the most important in football.

We will see what happens if they draw Bayern. Who is going to stop Robben? Or on the other wing Ribery. Schweinsteiger, world class midfielder. Muller......

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man Utd play awfull football, most of the players cant even pass a ball straight. Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, what a jokers lmao. I prefer Arsenal, technical combination football, enjoy to watch, same goes for Tottenham now. In germany Bayern and Dortmund. Spain Barcelona. Holland Ajax. These teams play nice football, not everything perfect stat wise, but thats not the most important in football.

We will see what happens if they draw Bayern. Who is going to stop Robben? Or on the other wing Ribery. Schweinsteiger, world class midfielder. Muller......

lol u must have problems with your vision if you think that man utd play ugly football n cannot pass the ball straight. N last year in champions league we were raping bayern munich until rafael got sent off.

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Definitely going to be interesting to see how Milan's fullbacks are going to cope with Spurs' pace. I can see Spurs running them ragged at WHL just as they did with Inter. They really have to be careful at the San Siro though. While playing some brillant football Redknapp definitely has been a little naive so far (a stark contrast to how Man United approach CL away games for example) which might cost them against this vastly experienced Milan side.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Bayern and Ajax??????

I really don't like those 2!

I agree with the others!

The Special One

Man Utd play awfull football, most of the players cant even pass a ball straight. Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, what a jokers lmao. I prefer Arsenal, technical combination football, enjoy to watch, same goes for Tottenham now. In germany Bayern and Dortmund. Spain Barcelona. Holland Ajax. These teams play nice football, not everything perfect stat wise, but thats not the most important in football. We will see what happens if they draw Bayern. Who is going to stop Robben? Or on the other wing Ribery. Schweinsteiger, world class midfielder. Muller......
    - you are right about Fletcher and Carrick, I dont like them either... but when MNU is at full strength, they DO NOT PLAY AWFUL football... I agree that the centre-midfield is lacking quality, but nevertheless, their offense is good...

- dont forget that a good team does not ONLY have offense, but defense as well - and Arsenal is not one of those teams...

- Bayern and Dortmund are very nice to watch, I agree, as well as Barcelona, but when competing in the EPL, teams must adopt a different style of football, which even I can admit that it is somewhat LESS fun than in Germany...

- however, if Bayern plays MNU, then that is a different story, MNU will play a different strategy... I dont think anyone INDIVIDUALLY can stop Robben (top 5 in the world IMO) but the defense can work to prevent him from scoring... let me put it this way: Evra and Vidic can handle Robben while Ribery should not be much of a problem for Rafael... Ferdinand will take care of potential threat from Muller or Gomez... but dont forget that MNU can also score on your defense, and I highly doubt that anyone in your defense can handle either Nani or even Giggs for that matter... Chicharito will be too sneaky to handle as well... in fact, as I write this, I think that the games will end up high-scoring...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by blackf1re View Post
    Definitely going to be interesting to see how Milan's fullbacks are going to cope with Spurs' pace. I can see Spurs running them ragged at WHL just as they did with Inter. They really have to be careful at the San Siro though. While playing some brillant football Redknapp definitely has been a little naive so far (a stark contrast to how Man United approach CL away games for example) which might cost them against this vastly experienced Milan side.
    We'll see the defense of Milan tired by 2nd half!

Yes at San Ciro strange things can happen! I'm was kicking myself when they took the lead against Real!

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by blackf1re View Post
    Milan will not get more than 4 past Tottenham at home... Tottenham will probably not get more than 4 past Milan at home... but Tottenham will score in Milan at least 2 while Milan will not do shit at WHL...

RbN

- you are right about Fletcher and Carrick, I dont like them either... but when MNU is at full strength, they DO NOT PLAY AWFUL football... I agree that the centre-midfield is lacking quality, but nevertheless, their offense is good... - dont forget that a good team does not ONLY have offense, but defense as well - and Arsenal is not one of those teams... - Bayern and Dortmund are very nice to watch, I agree, as well as Barcelona, but when competing in the EPL, teams must adopt a different style of football, which even I can admit that it is somewhat LESS fun than in Germany... - however, if Bayern plays MNU, then that is a different story, MNU will play a different strategy... I dont think anyone INDIVIDUALLY can stop Robben (top 5 in the world IMO) but the defense can work to prevent him from scoring... let me put it this way: Evra and Vidic can handle Robben while Ribery should not be much of a problem for Rafael... Ferdinand will take care of potential threat from Muller or Gomez... but dont forget that MNU can also score on your defense, and I highly doubt that anyone in your defense can handle either Nani or even Giggs for that matter... Chicharito will be too sneaky to handle as well... in fact, as I write this, I think that the games will end up high-scoring...
    To get things straight, im not a Bayern fan but an AFC Ajax fan. Thats the reason why I appreciate teams that are playing good technical passing games.

It doesn't bother me that Arsenal got a worser defense. They play great football and they tend to have the ball in possession about 70% in a game, then the need of a superb defense gets a bit less important. They are doing great this season, and with Vermaelen coming back I can see them have a shot at the title, but even if they fail, the fans have seen numerous of fantastic games. I know this is hard for some to understand because of our (Ajax fans) point of view. We would not want to win a title with ugly but effective football.

When competing in the EPL you dont have to adapt, its just in their nature to play kick and rush.

The problem is when you put two guys on RObben, somewhere else on the field they will create a free man. I can tell u its not nice to defend against Ribery, Muller or so without some backup. Bayern will have the possession and will put lots of pressure on your defense, I highy doubt they can hold it. But yeah, on the other side, Bayerns defense isnt great aswell, but they will have the major of possession so thats not such of a prob. Bayern with the technical football and german mentality and super coach Van Gaal will eliminate man utd again, no doubt.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I would be worried about Spurs defense against the likes of Robinho, Ibra, Cassano, Pato and even Inzaghi

123 Last