TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jumping Ship, Unfair Treatment

In the past few days Karayilan and I been accused by CrazyLou of somehow abusing the points system. Both of our points have been taken away and now CrazyLou will not even answer messages.

CrazyLou's message to me when he, thought he cracked the da vinci code: "Nice touch by writing the name as 'E***' in the second account, but fortunately our security is a bit better than you might think"

no Lou no, me and Karayilan live in the same house, we always have done, this was settled loong ago.

The rules set to stop multiple members from the same house registering is to stop points abuse, and yeh i agree with that. But me and Karayilan have been on the forum for close to two years, before the points system were even in place, we post daily in the forum , not jibba jabba crap in players talk, we post picks, discuss plays, exchange information with other cappers and are active members in a very good soccer section, and have been ever since we registered till now.

SO why suddenly have our points been removed, it would seem that people that go to players talk , write mindless junk log off, come back next day and do it again to rack up points are more valued.

Im not going to create a big fuss, so ill only post this in the soccer section where i belong, as for the guys in the soccer section, best of luck to you guys, your doing a great job, until this mess is sorted i wont be posting at SBR anymore, you guys will know where to find me .

It seems at SBR, loyal posters arent valued, maby if i went to the player talk section daily and utterd some racist garbage on a daily bases there wouldnnt be an issue

CrazyLou

Last edited by TurkzZ; 04-22-10 at 09:19 AM.

LinWin
    LinWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is terrible. Is this not some sort of misunderstanding ?
    You will be greatly missed if you stop posting, TurkzZ

TurkzZ

Quote Originally Posted by LinWin View Post
    This is terrible. Is this not some sort of misunderstanding ?
    You will be greatly missed if you stop posting, TurkzZ
    i messaged crazylou for all day and got no replay, today he sent the same thing as he did the other day, its just sad that nobody is wiling to discuss anything,

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Yeah Lou, we both posted here and unlike the other sections in your forum there was none of the bullsh*t here, no locks of the century, p*ssing contests over who the best capper is, attention whoring posts and the rest of that crap but you get your knickers in a twist because two people post from a shared house and that I sent a few points over.

All this because of misunderstanding over a few points, if you want them so bad you can have them, the soccer forum was just starting to get something going, well done guys

Have a little class.
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 04-22-10 at 09:27 AM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Kara and Turkzz are part of the strong soccer community here, I support you guys.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

You guys are obviously trying to take advantage of the system. Admit what you did and live with your actions.

TurkzZ

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You guys are obviously trying to take advantage of the system. Admit what you did and live with your actions.
    advantage of the system? there was never anything being hidden and nothing to admit nobody was taking advantage of anything, we told willbee about us posting from the same house long time ago when we registered

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

I sent points so he could get something from the SBRstore, big deal, its no different than me sending you points to get something from the store, I always send members here points when they need them.

I wasn't aware of the rules, a friendly warning is all that was needed, would have cleared everything up.

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18038

You don't need to be a genius to realize these are 2 different guys. Just search the post history.

Anyway, they joined and began posting long before this little point system started.

What's the problem, Lou?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If you guys actually go for good, you'll be missed.

K - besides LB, you were one of the first guys I discovered on here as a lurker and you've always conducted yourself with class.

No matter what happens, I only hope for the best for you both!!

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Kara and Turkzz are part of the strong soccer community here, I support you guys.
    Agreed. I like to read their posts daily.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

The best to you both.

You guys know where to find me if you guys never post here again. A call or email would be nice to keep talking about the only thing we know best ... SOCCER !!

See you guys around.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Bullcrap. Lou caught you trying to scam the system.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

unreal

TurkzZ

Bullcrap. Lou caught you trying to scam the system.
    lol, ok, i didn't open this thread to have an argument, if that's your point of view, i respect that

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Lou, be a gentleman and fix your mistake please

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

so the 272 points that were transferred from him to you just this year were for what now?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Wow, I hope you don't end up leaving TurkZ, always enjoyed your contributions. If you do go, my best to you

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazyglue gave many of us some good laughs with his hilarious tennis expertise. I have no idea why SBR picked him up, but that's their business. So now he's the great guardian of points? (I believe he banned me from receiving points a few months ago - lol).

The two best sports forums here are soccer and horses. So I just wish crazyblue would stay far away from them. The guy is a disaster.

To TurkzZ and Karayilan. Please ignore the guy. Don't ever make him more important than what goes on in here.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's a link to our Forum Rules on multiple accounts within the same household and betpoints:
    1) Posters that share the same household may not both receive SBR points. The second account will have loyalty points withheld. If this rule is violated, SBR reserves the right to remove points from both accounts.
    In this case, not only did both posters within the same household receive points, they also funneled points to each other on multiple occasions.

Here account 1 sends account 2 60 points, then account 2 places an order from the SBR Store. Additionally, account 1 used a certain real name for his store order, and when account 2 placed an order he used the initials only.

I appreciate the good soccer contributions that the poster made, but our rule on multiple accounts and betpoints is clear.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Turkzz/Kara, hang around guys, the forum needs you for the world cup!!

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I think that is pretty lousy. You both have been here well before the points system was even thought of. You should have at least received a warning to not transfer between you two. I can understand SBR's side with that, but to take everything you both have is jumping the gun. I hope Lou or someone can resolve this.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Karay and Turkz - I'm with you boys...don't let this get out of hand. Looks like a big misunderstanding if you ask me, but it is what it is, what are you gonna do, it's like tryin to tell the police what the law is. Stick around, we need you fellas here.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    funnelled point to each other? we sent each other points like so many other people do
    but unfortunately so many other people don't live in the same household.

now in fairness to you and your roomy im sure no one ever reads the terms and conditions when they sign up for stuff. but in fairness to sbr it was in the rules when you signed up.

TurkzZ

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

but unfortunately so many other people don't live in the same household.

now in fairness to you and your roomy im sure no one ever reads the terms and conditions when they sign up for stuff. but in fairness to sbr it was in the rules when you signed up.
    when we signed up two years ago there were no points, i totally understand where the rule comes from, but it its 100% clear that the members are different people, i cant see how, as has been done for the last year, exceptions be made, if they say don't post points to each other we wont, but whats more dissapointing is the manner crazylou messaged me then ignored my pms,

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    Here's a link to our Forum Rules on multiple accounts within the same household and betpoints:
    In this case, not only did both posters within the same household receive points, they also funneled points to each other on multiple occasions.

Here account 1 sends account 2 60 points, then account 2 places an order from the SBR Store. Additionally, account 1 used a certain real name for his store order, and when account 2 placed an order he used the initials only.

I appreciate the good soccer contributions that the poster made, but our rule on multiple accounts and betpoints is clear.
    I sent points many times to him and others here and didn't think anything was wrong with that. Anybody who needed points and asked on the forum I sent. For example, Smogz wanted some points and made a thread about it, I sent the points straight away although someone beat me to it.

You could have given a friendly reminder or warning that you can't do this, that's all that was needed. I didn't know there was such a policy, when we first started posting there was no points, when the point system started you could have said that only one of us could receive points or that we can't trade points and that would have been the end of the story.

Hope you sort this out Lou, we just post here in the soccer section and don't bother anybody else, you can treat us a little better than this.

svenodds
    MOJO
    svenodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5885

In TurkzZ and Karayilan we trust !

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lou use some common sense. I'm pretty sure you never got a speeding ticket for going 31 mph in a 30 mph zone.

SRBI

Thank you, Willie Bee

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    You could have given a friendly reminder or warning that you can't do this, that's all that was needed.
    I'm sorry, but we cannot make exceptions the rule or give violators a heads up that they're taking advantage of our points framework.

I'd be willing to allow the account that signed up first to begin receiving points again, but there's absolutely no way that two accounts in the same household can both receive betpoints.

And it goes without saying that if any subsequent accounts are opened to circumvent this, all accounts may be subject to restriction.

SRBI

^ Makes sense IMO. That's pretty fair...

Skyline
    Skyline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post

It seems at SBR, loyal posters arent valued, maby if i went to the player talk section daily and utterd some racist garbage on a daily bases there wouldnnt be an issue

CrazyLou

Unfortunately It's becoming bad day by day Turkzz...

I was shocked when I read the accusation. Karayilan and Turkzz ; SBR doesn't deserve you. You both proved again with this thread that you have some class. I know you don't expect anything from SBR anymore at this point and you're right.

Lou should fix this problem immediately and bring these two valuable members back or it's a shame for SBRNetwork.

Nothing more...

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Kara/Turkkz, let it go guys, the soccer forum is where it's at, points don't mean sh*t to us Europeans. With the WC coming up, we all need to pull together and crack the books

TurkzZ

I'm sorry, but we cannot make exceptions the rule or give violators a heads up that they're taking advantage of our points framework.

I'd be willing to allow the account that signed up first to begin receiving points again, but there's absolutely no way that two accounts in the same household can both receive betpoints.

And it goes without saying that if any subsequent accounts are opened to circumvent this, all accounts may be subject to restriction.
    can you stop with the accusations please, when have we ever opened any account to exploit the points system, and in my opinion and exception should be made to those that have proven to contribute, we have posted well over 2 years, before and points system was even thought of,

anyway points moints, don't care, if that's the rules, and one of us gets the points so be it,

but as i have said, more disappointingly is how this was all dealt with by the mods, first making wild accusations, then ignoring pms, i mean iv treated everybody here with respect, i don't go around flaming anybody, kicking people when they have lost a pick or two, i just expect to be treated decently,

as i said, im kool with settling for half, if that's the rules then so be it,

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is why the points system is ****ed up. Nicky Santoro for the last 4 months has been posting once a day saying "good luck" in a single post getting his 7 points a day and cashing them for free plays (which is perfectly legal according to SBR even though he contributes nothing) and SBR goes after the two guys who post daily free picks and have long running threads that hundreds of people are viewing every day and they are concerned about scamming the system for a couple hundred free points.

123 Last