Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    I'm sorry, but we cannot make exceptions the rule or give violators a heads up that they're taking advantage of our points framework.

I'd be willing to allow the account that signed up first to begin receiving points again, but there's absolutely no way that two accounts in the same household can both receive betpoints.

And it goes without saying that if any subsequent accounts are opened to circumvent this, all accounts may be subject to restriction.
    Lou I understand and respect the forum rules, its not about the points, that doesn't matter, its the way we were accused of running some elaborate scam. There is a good community here, however, I don't appreciate the way you are treating us.

I explained to you that it was a genuine misunderstanding, nobody had told us that is was against forum policy, if I knew it wouldn't have taken place.

Hope you can resolve this issue Lou
    Points Awarded:

brko gave Karayilan9 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is why the points system is ****ed up. Nicky Santoro for the last 4 months has been posting once a day saying "good luck" in a single post getting his 7 points a day and cashing them for free plays (which is perfectly legal according to SBR even though he contributes nothing) and SBR goes after the two guys who post daily free picks and have long running threads that hundreds of people are viewing every day and they are concerned about scamming the system for a couple hundred free points.
    pavy, exactly my feelings on the matter

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I see the rules and even though I don't agree with it 100%, it should be enforced.

However it seems the two members of the forum has been treated harshly, it is undeniable. A mod should always aim to be fair. The way they approached this is not fair imo.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

i found out it was a freeplay for a US book Turkz wanted to try out.. Turkz doesn't know shit about NBA and he wanted to have some fun watching it and playing it.. even though he knows he could probably kiss that freeplay goodbye as he sucks in NBA

TurkzZ

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i found out it was a freeplay for a US book Turkz wanted to try out.. Turkz doesn't know shit about NBA and he wanted to have some fun watching it and playing it.. even though he knows he could probably kiss that freeplay goodbye as he sucks in NBA
    harsh but true, iv blown them all, should of got the sbr mug instead

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    harsh but true, iv blown them all, should of got the sbr mug instead

u should have gotten the JJGOLD glasses man.. WHAT THE HELL WERE U THINKING???

am i allowed to give my points away to either one of these posters?

if turkz can't get points.. i am willing to give him my points everyday .. is anyone else willing to do this?

i could care less about my points.. i have used them for some free pizzas.. and i have gotten 2 free plays with them.. but people like Turkz and kara deserve them way more then i do ...

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

This thread went completely south. Carry on boys.

TurkzZ

ok issue resolved, Kara will receive points, i wont, i doubt i can be sent points either, im not happy about it, but its the rules, would of been nice if this was handled a little better but no biggie,

back to posting

TurkzZ

Id also like to thank every single one of you guys for your support on this matter, its much appreciated and wont be forgotten,

thanks guys, reminded me what's great about this place

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Thanks for the support guys, appreciate it

Now lets get back to doing what we do best
    Points Awarded:

oopfish gave Karayilan9 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

now that's what I like to see

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just saw this thread.. know i'm late, just wanted to throw my support in for Turkzz and Karayilan, two of the most respected guys in the soccer forum...

also Willie is the man.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    I'm sorry, but we cannot make exceptions the rule or give violators a heads up that they're taking advantage of our points framework. I'd be willing to allow the account that signed up first to begin receiving points again, but there's absolutely no way that two accounts in the same household can both receive betpoints. And it goes without saying that if any subsequent accounts are opened to circumvent this, all accounts may be subject to restriction.
    This seems totally fair...don't see how anyone can argue with this...

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

I have only now seen the thread, and would like to say some words :

1) batman....you are absolutely pathetic, what the **** are you doing on the most intelligent forum from sbr, the soccer forum ?
    2) turkzz and kara the same guy ? A football fan cannot pretend to be the fan of another team, even if he's gonna get punched for that. Turkzz is Galata, Kara is Besiktas. Now that's another argument no one was thinking of.
    3) you guys were 2 of the first ppl around here who made me case, when I started my 1st thread back in september 09. You both are great cappers, and admirable guys, and unlike many other idiots around here, U DONT **** AROUND, u contribute to SBR.

The soccer forum has proven once again to be the best....Way to go to everyone from here ! (3 months old, 2 years old, not matter since when u;ve joined SBR, a great capper and a guys who contributes to the community is welcomed

to you all

TurkzZ

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    I have only now seen the thread, and would like to say some words :

1) batman....you are absolutely pathetic, what the **** are you doing on the most intelligent forum from sbr, the soccer forum ?
    2) turkzz and kara the same guy ? A football fan cannot pretend to be the fan of another team, even if he's gonna get punched for that. Turkzz is Galata, Kara is Besiktas. Now that's another argument no one was thinking of.
    3) you guys were 2 of the first ppl around here who made me case, when I started my 1st thread back in september 09. You both are great cappers, and admirable guys, and unlike many other idiots around here, U DONT **** AROUND, u contribute to SBR.

The soccer forum has proven once again to be the best....Way to go to everyone from here ! (3 months old, 2 years old, not matter since when u;ve joined SBR, a great capper and a guys who contributes to the community is welcomed

to you all

kmarinouofm

mihaita didn't even have to use the force on that one.. shit was dead on.. now LETS GO LIVERPOOL!!!!!

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Been here 3 years and you still don't know how to cap your own game? You gotta create a thread asking for SG's picks? Pathetic
    thats the entire point of the forum. to get some advice from other cappers.

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Talking about a brain? Lou busted you and your butt buddy scamming points
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Lemme guess, Turkz beat you repeatedly in some contests? Is that it? LMAO

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

yes pal, some advice, but only tailing others kills all the ****ing fun in gambling. After all, Batman has a brain of himself....Oh wait, he doesn't

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    yes pal, some advice, but only tailing others kills all the ****ing fun in gambling. After all, Batman has a brain of himself....Oh wait, he doesn't
    no one goes with 100% picks from others. its unnatural.................im sure bateman goes with at least half his own picks

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by samitarian View Post
    I see the rules and even though I don't agree with it 100%, it should be enforced.

However it seems the two members of the forum has been treated harshly, it is undeniable. A mod should always aim to be fair. The way they approached this is not fair imo.
    Oh yeah treated harshly..one got a hundred dollar free play at betpheonix days ago the other was licking his chops on 100 bet jam before this incident..

Sounds like they are both good posters..but no need to bash the player`s talk guys

the rules are the rules, sbr does not have to take the time to answer every poster who feels betrayed..if its not about points why make this thread?..manner you were treated?

More than one account from the same household?..exchanging points between the parties to boot? in order to purchase items?

Gimme a fuken break..crazy lou is doing a good job..yet he is pissed on..bateman although always clouded in controversy is entitled to his opinion..and it should be respected, after all, this is an open forum

anyone who decides to leave sbr is only hurting screwing themselves over..be damn grateful he is letting one account remain open. I hope the bet pheonix free play goes well

Good luck with sticking around..world cup around the corner sbr should be part of your daily fun

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Back to soccer, gentlemen.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Back to soccer, gentlemen.
    No infractions for Pavy yet Willie. Still not man enough to admit your mistake? Your favoritism makes me sick to my stomach.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    No infractions for Pavy yet Willie. Still not man enough to admit your mistake? Your favoritism makes me sick to my stomach.
    Your posts that resemble a 13 year old make me sick to my stomach..

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    Id also like to thank every single one of you guys for your support on this matter, its much appreciated and wont be forgotten,

thanks guys, reminded me what's great about this place
    Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Thanks for the support guys, appreciate it

Now lets get back to doing what we do best
    Now lets hope Liverpool pulls off this game !!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Wow Willie still sitting on the sidelines. Great job!

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

This is why the points system is ****ed up. Nicky Santoro for the last 4 months has been posting once a day saying "good luck" in a single post getting his 7 points a day and cashing them for free plays (which is perfectly legal according to SBR even though he contributes nothing) and SBR goes after the two guys who post daily free picks and have long running threads that hundreds of people are viewing every day and they are concerned about scamming the system for a couple hundred free points.
    Post of the year

Bateman fukk off the soccer forum

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep jimmy..
    they should do away with the 1 extra pt for posting in a sub forum too.. would keep the pt whores out of here

kmarinouofm

i love lamp

brko
    brko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

seen this thread 20min ago... soccer section indeed is a peaceful resort of non flaming and non bashing type of manners. would like to see more cooperation like this out there.

turkzz, karayilan you guys have my support. and since i'm new to this forum would like to know if there exists ignore button hence some people deserves permanent ignoring.

some points in kara's direction!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck!

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Both guys contribute very much to the smartest and sharpest sbr forum, they should definitely stick around. The World Cup is coming, the end of the european leagues (especially in the Balkans and Italy) Let's concentrate guys and have fun

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

If you guys choose to jump ship, I know a good forum where you can jump. Hope to see you back on the other side again.

As far as SBR goes...I don't even know what to think about it. I've learned less about making money here than most 1950s home economics majors did in college. But don't worry, you can keep convincing people to stick around through sucking the teet of corporate book money and offering points that people treat as gold because you regulate them so strictly. When people around here in other forums than the soccer forum start getting serious about making money, this place will be a much better one.

xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

pretty good post, especially if both guys been here before the point system.

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Pathetic CrazyLou. Absolutely pathetic.

First 123 Last