ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

ECUADOR VS (26550) MEXICO Take: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE A GOAL: The last three times these teams have met there have been 10 goals scored, 2-1 over the total. Mexico comes in off a wild 3-3 tie with host Chile in the Group A clash at the Copa América on Monday. Mexican striker Matias Vuoso and Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal both scored twice in a game that roared from end to end and never let up in intensity. Both sides went on the offensive from the outset and it was the Mexicans who took the lead in the 21st minute. Equador come off a 3-2 loss to Bolivia in an offensive game and this one will feature two teams that attack on offense. Play Ecuador/Mexico both to score a goal.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yeah, Ecuador needs a win, probably by at least two goals to have some sort of chance of qualifying. What is going on in their camp ? I think they will be eliminated even with a 3 -0 win. The question is if the players understand that and if they still trust the coach. Or are they packing the bags already ?

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Well played again!

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Sanchez gets it after hitting the post so many times. Looking strong for a clean sweep here boys. Another great day.

ace_202

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    Game: Mexico V Ecuador
    Bet: Both Teams To Score
    Reason: After a cracking showing from the Mexicans in their last outing, the bookies have rightfully so backed them in as favourites here. I'm not biting, and i'm certainly not going to be tricked into thinking that Mexico can win here with those odds. The match day final for this group has these two potential teams upon elimination. Its basically do or die for both of these teams that sit outside of it. Ecuador COULD advance if they get the win here today, but even still as the 1st or 2nd ranked 3rd team, its unlikely. Mexico on the other hand could solidify the number two spot as number one will be wrapped up by Chile. Both teams in this matchup are going to go out and get it. This is it for some of them, especially if they lose. I don't this'll be a cagey game like the past. Shackles are off for Mexico who need goals now more than ever and Ecuador are going to try and slug it out with them.

Game: Chile V Bolivia
    Bet: Chile ML / Sanchez anytime goalscorer / Over 2.5
    Reason: Chile had it served up to them in their last matchup, and unfortunately for the Mexicans, i think that's about as good as it gets for them in this tournament. Chile however have a heap more to offer. Vargas is in scintillating form, Vidal is proving to be quite handy and is showing no signs of Champions League hangover. I'm expecting something special from Sanchez today. Just the one assist from his two outings in his beloved red, white and blue and i'm personally tempted to give him a little sprinkle for first time goal scorer/ anytime goal scorer. He was hungry for it against Mexico and you could tell, but expect Chile to win and win convincingly here.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts guys. Great tournament so far and really solid tips to go with it.

Great day, go up about $550 with 1 unit = $100 on each

Copa America Tally:
    W: 13 | L: 3

Flying here boys. Join us tomorrow for more tips.

intermission
    Betpoints: 7120

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

like argentina -1 against jamaica

ace_202

Game: Paraguay V Uruguay
    Bet: Paraguay ML and Draw
    Reason: I'm playing safe here and at the best backing the draw for these two teams. Uruguay don't have the firepower up front and if you are putting all your chances in Cavani, things aren't going to fare well for them and you if you back them? Paraguay are a gutsy team that have showed enough resolve for me to give them half a sniff to win this matchup, at least get a draw. I'm taking their Argentina matchup form against Uruguay. Uruguay need the win here to try and snatch second spot from Uraguay, this will make Paraguay somewhat weak in the backend as i'm expecting the field to move up as a whole to help Cavani. Que; Paraguay hole to score.

Game: Argentina V Jamaica
    Bet: Argentina -1 First Half / Argentina Win Both Halves / Tevez to score anytime.
    Reason: Can anyone say bloodbath? These boys haven't hit their straps and i'm backing them to do so here today, in a big way. Jamaica will relish this opportunity to play against the world's best but the quality will simply be too much for them. I'm expecting a huge first half from the Argentines and at halftime all the changes made. I'm not expecting Arguero to play after copping a stiff knock on his shoulder after his winning header against Uruguay. So to take advantage of this, Tevez will get the replacement nod for Arguero and at his odds, i'm bappy to back that. This should be a similiar win, like the win we saw from Chile a day earlier.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by ace_202; 06-20-15 at 11:15 AM.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Uruguay doesnt need to win this game, they should just focus on qualification to next round and not risking and sweating too much... lets just hope it will be great snore festa, smells like draw, under 2,5 and under 10corners from a miles...

Argentina looks of course like blowout winner, the only question is will reagee boyzz will go for glory goal and we see 4-6 goals or they just park the bus and game ends with 2-0, 3-0...

ace_202

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    Uruguay doesnt need to win this game, they should just focus on qualification to next round and not risking and sweating too much... lets just hope it will be great snore festa, smells like draw, under 2,5 and under 10corners from a miles...

Argentina looks of course like blowout winner, the only question is will reagee boyzz will go for glory goal and we see 4-6 goals or they just park the bus and game ends with 2-0, 3-0...

You're right, they dont need to win here but if they want any sort of confidence about going into their knockout games, having only scored 1 goal in 2 games, and very questionable to score again tomorrow, I would definitely say a W is imperative.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Uruguay will qualify even with a one-goal loss. It is actually a funny spot: finishing second means Brazil or Columbia in the quarters, finishing third means Chile. Not sure how much Paraguay will care about this game. Probably facing Brazil w/out Neymar or Columbia would be better than playing the hosts so let's hope Paraguay will try not to lose. Neymar just got suspended for the rest of the tourney. GL today.

ace_202

Copa America Tally:
    W: 14 | L: 5

My description of the Argentine game couldn't have been any further from the truth. Absolutely no sting in their game what so ever and my presumptions of their winning bid has been killed alot here. Bad day. Back tomorrow.

ace_202

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    Copa América 2015

Group A
    Group B
    Group C
    Chile Argentina Brazil
    Mexico Uruguay Colombia
    Ecuador Paraguay Peru
    Bolivia Jamaica Venezuela
    Predicted A Winner
    Predicted B Winner
    Predicted C Winner
    Chile Argentina Colombia
    Predicted A R/Up
    Predicted B R/Up
    Predicted C R/Up
    Mexico Uruguay Brazil
    3rd to Qual
    3rd to Qual
    3rd to Qual
    Bolivia - Peru

Golden Boot:
    Neymar
    Winner:
    Argentina
    Runner Up:
    Brazil

All my predictions for the upcoming world tournament. What does everything think and have for their plays?

How it actually finished up

Group A
    Group B
    Group C
    Chile Argentina Brazil
    Bolivia Paraguay Peru
    Ecuador Uruguay Colombia
    Mexico Jamaica Venezuela
    Predicted A Winner
    Predicted B Winner
    Predicted C Winner
    Chile Argentina Colombia
    Predicted A R/Up
    Predicted B R/Up
    Predicted C R/Up
    Mexico Uruguay Brazil
    3rd to Qual
    3rd to Qual
    3rd to Qual
    Bolivia - Peru

Finished the group stage on 14/5. Pretty nice clip from the tournament so far, approximately $850 up in the kitty. Wont touch it until the end of the tournament. Hope to keep building off it.

50/50 over all the groups. Obviously Mexico being eliminated is the only real shock out of the groups. Uruguay have it tough now, have to go through Chile in their knockout. Argentina are up against Colombia in what i'd expect to be the match of the tournament, besides Chile V Argentina in the final.

Will have the knockout plays starting tomorrow.

Thoughts so far guys?
    Last edited by ace_202; 06-22-15 at 02:15 AM.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Thinking Aguero will make it as the top goal scorer. What do you think?

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Thinking Aguero will make it as the top goal scorer. What do you think?
    Is he still carrying a shoulder injury?

oldscho0led
    home dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Is he still carrying a shoulder injury?
    He's good to go.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Did Ace get banned too?

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

gotta get peru tomorrowww

oldscho0led
    home dogs

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    gotta get peru tomorrowww
    not impressed w/ Peru's play..i'll take Bolivia +0.5 all day

ace_202

Sorry guys, though my family business hasn't been as frantic as Cavani's, its still been full on. But i'm here for the play! Let's see what we've got.

Game: Bolivia V Peru
    Bet: Peru ML / 1 team to score - Under 2.5
    Reason: The only thing that has put Peru favourites, in my opinion, is going off the Colombia game in match day game 3. And to be honest, i buy it. Peru held Brazil for 93 minutes of their matchup also and i think this match screams Peru to take the line. The odds are exceptionally good for Peru and that could either mean not enough money has come for them to slightly lower the odds. Another cagey affair for these two though, Peru is a well drilled unit who i dont think will let Bolivia even score. Peru should make it through to the Semis and end Bolivias Copa America title run here tonight.

Best of luck lads!
    Last edited by ace_202; 06-25-15 at 08:10 PM.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Ha, surely I'm not the only one who sees what you did there - the 'Under 2.5' play has magically disappeared after the dominating first half by Peru! Certainly not hating or anything bro, but that's the kind of stuff people catch and look down on in this forum. You've had an amazing tournament so far, and you're much better than pulling stunts like that! It's all good though, you have much respect from many people in this forum.

Peru might score 3 in the 2nd half themselves, they look incredible right now!

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Ha, surely I'm not the only one who sees what you did there - the 'Under 2.5' play has magically disappeared after the dominating first half by Peru! Certainly not hating or anything bro, but that's the kind of stuff people catch and look down on in this forum. You've had an amazing tournament so far, and you're much better than pulling stunts like that! It's all good though, you have much respect from many people in this forum.
    which was 2 minutes after the 23'
    Peru might score 3 in the 2nd half themselves, they look incredible right now!

yeah, goals in the 20' and 23', then "Last edited by ace_202; Today at 06:55 PM." which was 2 minutes after the 23'. Not hard to catch there. respect

ace_202

I actually copy and paste my recaps from previous posts, and that was in there. It was a honest mistake that i edited out along with my type of the Bolivia team playing a cagey affair. Won't add to tally, dead play day to assure you guys you've kept me honest.

Back tomorrow for the Argentina game.

ace_202

Game: Argentina V Colombia
    Bet: Argentina ML / DiMaria Score Anytime
    Reason: This tournament has Argentina V Chile for the final written all over it. Anything less for these two teams, especially Argentina and it would be a huge disappointment considering the World Cup final they had last year. Colombia are the dissapointment of the tournament, in my opinion. Rodriguez hasn't done nearly as much at this tournament as much as the world cup likewise with Falcao who has done absolutely nothing. I think the Colombia go out tomorrow on the basis that their main players in this tournament simply didn't fire. Argentina on the other hand have also been very subpar. They didn't look the team that played the World Cup final last year in any of their group stage matches and i'm predicting that their matchup here against Colombia breaks them out of their funk. DiMaria is in blistering form in his last two matches, just going off his pass/turnover ratio alone i believe that he'll even score tomorrow. He takes great confidence away from his matchup against Jamaica and with his transfer pending from Man United nothing would bode will with him more than a goal that ships them through to the Semi Finals. Argentina win a great matchup here with even better value on them.

Happy to hear your thoughts guys?

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

like the under 2.5?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Wow..the ref at this game is

intermission