Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Does not change much. I watched 2nd half. Fact is they were up 2:0 up to the 87th or so minute when they started their shenanigans

That Turkey goal was clearly gifted goal and intended for the betting markets.

Same with Germany Netherlands and yesterday Ivory Coast vs El Salvador. If anyone cannot see the invisible hand can't help them

It's true these friendlies mean little to the teams that's why you should think twice before betting on public favorites especially on the spread. You will lose pure and simple
    ok you are clearly a bit special needs.

these teams aren't robots, just because you have a better team doesnt mean you win every game 5-0. These are friendlies, teams dont give two shiits about the results, they are experimenting and not putting in full effort. Germany played without an out-and-out striker, it is not surprising they didnt score early on. Netherlands have a more defensive formation then usual hence why they are winning games by only scoring a couple goals and not conceding.

why are you assuming that people only bet on the betting favourites and spreads?

Im sorry that you've lost some bets but just because you lost doesnt mean every game is fixed! late goals happen in games, it is not uncommon - teams that are winning lose concentration - Ivory Coast for example were 2-0 up, they arent that good defensively anyway so its not that surprising that they conceded - they havent kept a clean sheet in last 7 games.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What was the spread on the Netherlands game. -1.5. Point is moot. Bettors lost. Over under was 3. Netherlands supposed to be an offensive juggernaut. Wrong. Bettors lost

First half no goals. Bettors lost. Get the f outta here. Point is all these games are being fixed and costing gamblers
    yeah it was -1.5 against Wales and they won 2-0!
    They arent an "offensive juggernaut"... Van Gaal is experimenting with a more defensive 5-3-2 formation (5 defenders!) and just Van Persie as lone striker! You clearly know nothing about football and just because you've lost every bet you are now convincing yourself that every game is fixed.
    you keep saying first half no goals - Netherlands were winning 1-0 at ht against Ghana and 1-0 at ht against Wales.

You must be trolling right? Nobody can be this retarded for real surely

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Yee another great example Argentina: Messi and Di Maria missed amazing chances to score before HT. If Messi is tax-fraud why he can`t be te biggest game fixer in the world and won 4times Golden Ball just to cover !!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    Yee another great example Argentina: Messi and Di Maria missed amazing chances to score before HT. If Messi is tax-fraud why he can`t be te biggest game fixer in the world and won 4times Golden Ball just to cover !!
    So are you inferring that they missed on purpose so that it was 0-0 at HT?

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Irony

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

There's probably two teams I'd ever bother betting on in friendlies and they are Brazil and England. That's just because the media puts so much pressure on those two to do well no matter what, every other decent nation couldn't really care less. Italy are the perfect example of a team that couldn't care less about friendlies they barely ever do well in them.

Even Brazil with no decent football really leading up to the WC (you'd think without serious football they'd put in a little more effort) play for fun. There's back heels, extravagent flick passes, bicycle shots etc, yeah you'll see a bit of that from them in the WC but certainly not to the extent they've been showing for the past few years.

Friendlies are just that and always will be in the professional game, these guys don't really care.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Irony
    Im waiting this Gasto tard to come in and say "EXACTLY, 0-0 at HT to screw all the bettors"!!! And ignore fact that Palacio scored in injury time of 1st half!

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24321

Betting on friendlies is like betting on exhibition baseball

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I watched that game and there was nothing dodgy at all. Argentina went close so many times but were unlucky, Messis chance was taken away from by brilliant defending so I'm not sure on that one at all. I guess he tried to hit that almost sublime free kick against the post on purpose in the second half to keep the fix in, pity Mascha was on hand to tap the rebound in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    I watched that game and there was nothing dodgy at all. Argentina went close so many times but were unlucky, Messis chance was taken away from by brilliant defending so I'm not sure on that one at all. I guess he tried to hit that almost sublime free kick against the post on purpose in the second half to keep the fix in, pity Mascha was on hand to tap the rebound in.
    haha yeah that's the funny thing about these people claiming that players miss on purpose...they think they are that good at making it realistic that they hit the post and crossbar on purpose! Why not just boot the ball 10 yards over the bar?! If you've got millions of pounds in illegal betting on the line are you really going to risk scoring by hitting it that close?!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ok you are clearly a bit special needs.

these teams aren't robots, just because you have a better team doesnt mean you win every game 5-0. These are friendlies, teams dont give two shiits about the results, they are experimenting and not putting in full effort. Germany played without an out-and-out striker, it is not surprising they didnt score early on. Netherlands have a more defensive formation then usual hence why they are winning games by only scoring a couple goals and not conceding.

why are you assuming that people only bet on the betting favourites and spreads?

Im sorry that you've lost some bets but just because you lost doesnt mean every game is fixed! late goals happen in games, it is not uncommon - teams that are winning lose concentration - Ivory Coast for example were 2-0 up, they arent that good defensively anyway so its not that surprising that they conceded - they havent kept a clean sheet in last 7 games.
    When your playing Luxembourg you do not tie,their the equivalent of the Faroe Islands.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-05-14 at 10:30 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    When your playing Luxembourg you do not tie,their the equivalent of the Faroe Islands.
    another tard who clearly didnt watch the game

So I guess they hit the crossbar twice on purpose to not score?

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

You should never ever bet Italy in friendly games but in competion its a different story they always find a way to go true the first round. Made money on fotball yesterday Holland -1.5 1.83 and Chile to win and under 3.5 goals to 1.80 so you can win on firendly if you pick your spots

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

You guys are crazy to bet on these friendlies. A lot more solid games to look at.

packerd_00

another tard who clearly didnt watch the game

So I guess they hit the crossbar twice on purpose to not score?
    Hey asshole they should have beaten them,two shots off the crossbar is all they could muster against one of the worst National teams in the World.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Bingo...couldn't agree more....wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. Friggin Buffon is the sneakiest bastard of them all...and being in goal...no way I put money on them
    Actually I think Buffon might have been involved in the Italian Match fixing scandal.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

All these friendliest for the most part are fixed either for the spread or game totals but mostly both. Watched a couple games this weekend

US winning 2 0 vs Turkey. Scoreless first half. 2:0 after 80 mins. Thereafter pretty clear US was not trying to score but were doing their best to let Turkey score. Ridiculous give always but Turkey could not score. US defender handled the ball in penalty box off course Turkey converted. I almost could tell the US was deliberately trying to give away a goal. The funniest thing I saw was the US defender shaking his goalies hand almost. Congratulating him after Turkey converted.

Germany was heavily favored. Total goals set at 3. Scoreless first half. Playing Cameroon. Explosion in second half. Germany scored twice and Cameroon tied it in 88th min or so. Again if you watched it Germany defense was deliberately trying to let Cameroon score. Cameroon striker had an open unchallenged shot at goal with German defenders backing for no reason and even the announcers were amazed. This game was in Germany and anyone who picked Germany to win let alone cover the -2 spread got screwed

Same scenario played out with the Netherlands. Heavily favored playing at home again inferior competition. Game ended 0:0

Last night Ivory Coast vs inferior competition. Spread was -2. Ivory Coast dominated and was up 2:0 half time. At half time over under was 3.5 goals. With the way Ivory Coast was dominating and 5dimes taking a lean on the under I knew there is no way 2 goals would be scored. Sure enough in 2nd half Ivory Coast was messing around and after 80 mins started showing their hand. They wanted the other team to score one. I think it was Peru or something. They missed two sitters shots on open goal. Ivory Coast defender was not having it. Made a clumsy challenge on a cross knocking striker down forcing ref to award a still dubious penalty. Final score 2:1. Ivory Coast did not cover spread. Everyone happy

In all these games I am sure majority of gamblers lost. The sad part is how anyone can question FIXING is beyond me.

Can't even tell how the real World Cup can be on the up and up if major nations like Germany Netherlands Italy and the USA all seem to be on the take or at the very least a good number of their players know what's up and playing to predetermined outcomes
    Idiotic post of the year ... if you would have spoken about some friendly matches played between the reserves's reserves of Mozambic and Haiti I would have said you might be right ... but you are talking about Germany or Netherlands using their top players players paid with millions of euros each year, playing right before the start of the World Cup and most of them probably just trying to warmup before the World Cup and not get injured and you really are saying their matches were fixed ... stop using drugs man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hey asshole they should have beaten them,two shots off the crossbar is all they could muster against one of the worst National teams in the World.
    Again you didnt watch the game did you? it wasnt all they could muster! The keeper made 3 good saves, Candreva had multiple shots that went inches wide, Balotelli missed a couple tight angles.

yes they should of beat them, but because they didnt doesnt automatically mean it was fixed! Juventus should of beat Copenhagen in CL, Real Madrid should of beat Olympic de Xativa in Copa Del Rey, Barcelona should of beat Granada, Liverpool should of beat Crystal Palace when they were 3-0 up but didnt, I could go on for ages. I guess all these were fixed as well right?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Actually I think Buffon might have been involved in the Italian Match fixing scandal.
    oh dear

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Idiotic post of the year ... if you would have spoken about some friendly matches played between the reserves's reserves of Mozambic and Haiti I would have said you might be right ... but you are talking about Germany or Netherlands using their top players players paid with millions of euros each year, playing right before the start of the World Cup and most of them probably just trying to warmup before the World Cup and not get injured and you really are saying their matches were fixed ... stop using drugs man
    beyond comprehension how dumb some of the dudes are who post on here! Can only hope that they are teenagers and will perhaps evolve as they get older

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    its a meaningless game no such thing as a fix in friendlies.
    I didn't know diabetes affected your brain

packerd_00

Again you didnt watch the game did you? it wasnt all they could muster! The keeper made 3 good saves, Candreva had multiple shots that went inches wide, Balotelli missed a couple tight angles.

yes they should of beat them, but because they didnt doesnt automatically mean it was fixed! Juventus should of beat Copenhagen in CL, Real Madrid should of beat Olympic de Xativa in Copa Del Rey, Barcelona should of beat Granada, Liverpool should of beat Crystal Palace when they were 3-0 up but didnt, I could go on for ages. I guess all these were fixed as well right?
    Its not sinking into that thick skull of yours,if you had a clue about Soccer fixing youd have realize how stupid you are bringing up Juventus as an example.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Its not sinking into that thick skull of yours,if you had a clue about Soccer fixing youd have realize how stupid you are bringing up Juventus as an example.
    Well done on ignoring my question.

lol I'm a Juventus fan brah, I guarantee I know far much about it than you do. The fact you are alluding to the Calciopoli scandal and linking that to the fact that I mentioned Juventus drawing with Copenhagen only further highlights how ignorant you are. Moreover, saying that "Buffon was involved in the match fixing scandal" yet again makes you look even more retarded. The Calciopoli was based on the suggestion that Moggi was influencing the designation of referees with the ultimate aim of helping Juventus win league games (nothing to do with the players). The example I just gave was that Juve drew against Copenhagen in a Champion League game - one of the biggest competitions in sport. So now you are suggesting that Juve are fixing matches in the CL so that they don't win?!!!

packerd_00

beyond comprehension how dumb some of the dudes are who post on here! Can only hope that they are teenagers and will perhaps evolve as they get older
    And you must be a f@ckin genius.

packerd_00

Well done on ignoring my question.

lol I'm a Juventus fan brah, I guarantee I know far much about it than you do. The fact you are alluding to the Calciopoli scandal and linking that to the fact that I mentioned Juventus drawing with Copenhagen only further highlights how ignorant you are. Moreover, saying that "Buffon was involved in the match fixing scandal" yet again makes you look even more retarded. The Calciopoli was based on the suggestion that Moggi was influencing the designation of referees with the ultimate aim of helping Juventus win league games (nothing to do with the players). The example I just gave was that Juve drew against Copenhagen in a Champion League game - one of the biggest competitions in sport. So now you are suggesting that Juve are fixing matches in the CL so that they don't win?!!!
    You know about what goes on behind the scenes do you,my bad. Their were players implicated in the match fixing scandal,a number of Serie A Clubs were involved. Im not saying they fixed the game against Copenhagen FC, im saying they are known match fixers. Was their not another match fixing scandal in Italy recently.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-05-14 at 07:01 PM.

SeanL69
    SeanL69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What a pathetic effort by Italy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You know about what goes on behind the scenes do you,my bad. Their were players implicated in the match fixing scandal,a number of Serie A Clubs were involved. Im not saying they fixed the game against Copenhagen FC, im saying they are known match fixers. Was their not another match fixing scandal in Italy recently.
    There (notice use of "There" here, not "Their"!) are always match fixing scandals...match fixing is very common in Italy, specifically Serie B and leagues below, Im not saying match fixing doesnt take place - it's ingrained in their culture, but it isnt as common as you and that Gasto guy are making out.

The recent scandal you are referring to related to players/managers not reporting attempts at match fixing. This is what Conte got banned for....he had no involvement in match fixing other than that somebody came up to him when he was Manager of Siena and said "I want to fix one of your games." Conte said "no, fuuck off" and thought nothing of it. Consequently he got banned for failure to report it which is nonsense because he and hundreds of other coaches would be reporting similar incidences every day if it was a rule that you have to report every Tom, Dick, and Harry who tries to fix a game.

Juventus and all players were absolved as well at the Tribunal of Naples ruling which nobody seems to recognise. Funniest thing is that the tape recordings that were released actually proved that it was Inter that were being favoured by refs

Tuttosport have revealed a transcript of the call Moggi's lawyers will deliver at the Tribunal of Naples.

The transcript is between former referee designator Paolo Bergamo, and ex-referee Paolo Rodomonti who spoke just before the Inter - Juventus clash of 2004 which ended in a 2-2 draw.

At the time Juventus were 15 points ahead of Inter and leading the standings in Serie A.

Bergamo told Rodomonti: "There is a 15-point gap between the teams, make sure you are well prepared psychologically.

"Play your game and if I am to be honest, if you have any doubts then think about the team behind, not the one in front, do you understand me?

"This is between me and you. You know how hard it is to reach the top and if you fall down then it will be silly for you. Be intelligent."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

And you must be a f@ckin genius.
    Unfortunately not, but I do read and research rather than make subjective unsubstantiated claims

packerd_00

Just shut up,the teams were relegated for match fixing,you can keep yabbering on until the cows come home.These teams got their hand caught on the cookie jar,I have made no unsubstantiated claims whatsoever,their are plenty of articles out on the subject of the Italian match fixing. You did know Buffon was being investigated for wagering on games.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

don't be pissed cause you bet on the wrong team to win a friendly game before the WC

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

10 more friendlies today

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    don't be pissed cause you bet on the wrong team to win a friendly game before the WC
    Actually I didn't bet on the game.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    10 more friendlies today
    I hate that they have friendlies so close to the WC,so easy to lose a player right before.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Just shut up,the teams were relegated for match fixing,you can keep yabbering on until the cows come home.These teams got their hand caught on the cookie jar,I have made no unsubstantiated claims whatsoever,their are plenty of articles out on the subject of the Italian match fixing. You did know Buffon was being investigated for wagering on games.
    Jeeesuz, it's "THERE ARE" not their!

Again, you haven't actually researched this have you? You've just seen an article with the headline "Buffon investigated for betting" and drawn your own conclusions without looking at the facts.

He openly admitted that he used to gamble before the 2005 rule came about and it wasnt on football matches.
    He was never investigated. There were simply reports in some newspapers that he had made payments to a Parma tobacconist who also had a betting booth at his business (which is common in Italy). He was never investigated as there was nothing to investigate! Payments were made for private business (buying Rolex watches and some land) which Buffon confirmed himself.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I hate that they have friendlies so close to the WC,so easy to lose a player right before.
    How are the teams going to prepare for game action? They are is much you can do on scrimmage between your own team.

First 123 Last