packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Its Jesus,just remember that in future moron. So Buffon was making payments to private buisnesses for land and rolexes,lol yeah that doesn't sound shady at all. Why would anyone not trust this standup gentleman.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-06-14 at 04:15 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How are the teams going to prepare for game action? They are is much you can do on scrimmage between your own team.
    Yeah but a week before the WC.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah but a week before the WC.
    All sports have games 1 week before start of season. Check NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB etc.

Not all teams in WC start next Thursday. Some Groups don't start until 10-12 days from now.

packerd_00

All sports have games 1 week before start of season. Check NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB etc.

Not all teams in WC start next Thursday. Some Groups don't start until 10-12 days from now.
    And a lot of time guys end up getting injured,especially in the NHL. NFL and NHL more so.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-06-14 at 04:16 PM.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Its Jesus,just remember that in future moron. So Buffon was making payments to private buinesses for land and rolexes,lol yeah that doesn't sound shady at all. Why would anyone not trust this standup gentleman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    mmmm, I love the smell of controversy surround Italy in the morning

just like 2006

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Soccer is so rigged,I mean how do you tie Luxembourg of all teams.
    last year were 2-0 up vs Haiti and drew 2-2, Italy have won 1 friendly game in almost 3 years. Quite simply, they dont give a shit.

Never bet on Italy straight win unless you have that gut feeling. But never, ever bet on Italy in a friendly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: whareouttogetme, and packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    last year were 2-0 up vs Haiti and drew 2-2, Italy have won 1 friendly game in almost 3 years. Quite simply, they dont give a shit.

Never bet on Italy straight win unless you have that gut feeling. But never, ever bet on Italy in a friendly.
    Wow to blow a two goal lead against Haiti says it all.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Fools. Either they quit playing friendlies or they are interested. Everyone sees Italy vs a Haiti @ -3500 thinks easy money. Drops 350 or 3500 for a quick 100 ok 1000

Not so fast. It's the Italy players and whoever else is involved laughing all the way to the bank

packerd_00

Hey dude you hear about Marcos Reus tearing a ligament in the friendlie against Armenia,wont play in the WC know one of there best players knocked out just like that.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Fools. Either they quit playing friendlies or they are interested. Everyone sees Italy vs a Haiti @ -3500 thinks easy money. Drops 350 or 3500 for a quick 100 ok 1000

Not so fast. It's the Italy players and whoever else is involved laughing all the way to the bank
    You got that right.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Hey asshole they should have beaten them,two shots off the crossbar is all they could muster against one of the worst National teams in the World.
    You obviously got BURIED betting on this friendly because you're talking like a crazy person.

Anyone who watched this match knows that it was a miracle that Italy only scored 1 goal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: heathaterno1

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    fixes are easiest in friendlies
    i agree

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    You obviously got BURIED betting on this friendly because you're talking like a crazy person.

Anyone who watched this match knows that it was a miracle that Italy only scored 1 goal.
    I don't bet on Italian Soccer games,and I certainly wouldn't put cash on a huge money line favourite regardless. Don't know why that poster gave you a nomination,he just said it himself Italy simply doesn't give a shit about friendlies.

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I don't bet on Italian Soccer games,and I certainly wouldn't put cash on a huge money line favourite regardless. Don't know why that poster gave you a nomination,he just said it himself Italy simply doesn't give a shit about friendlies.
    No shit I said it myself. Trying to convince a moron like you who kept crying about the game and friendlies because you did bet on it, friendlies, and did your ass in.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    No shit I said it myself. Trying to convince a moron like you who kept crying about the game and friendlies because you did bet on it, friendlies, and did your ass in.
    Reject I just said I didn't bet on the game,someone else posted the thread about the game.

First 123