Italy 1.30 v Armenia 11.00

Turkey 2.37 v Holland 2.70

Serbia 1.40 v Macedonia 8.50

Uruguay 2.30 v Argentina 3.00

Canada 5.00 v Australia 1.70

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Keep the teams that have something to play for in mind. Turkey and Uruguay for example have everything to play for, whilst Holland and Argentina are safe.

Holland is playing for the top 8 on the FIFA ranking list though, but a win in Turkey is always difficult.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

yeah i wasn't really considering that but it should be the main point. much thanks. i generally consider strong teams and not wanting to lose for their country, cos which nation wants to return home with a lose next to their name.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Ghana -0.5 v Egypt

The Black Stars welcome back star midfielder Essien into their star-stubbed midfield(See below). Isaac Vorsah will be missing in defence. This is arguably the best Ghana side in recent times. I understand Egypt is undefeated in the qualifiers but they faced those crappy teams. Ghana is on another level, even Ivory Coast can't beat them at home. My prediction will be Ghana to win by 2 goals.

Midfielders: Michael Essien (Chelsea, England), Emmanuel Frimpong (Arsenal, England) Sulley Muntari (AC Milan, Italy), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus, Italy), Emmanuel Agyemang Badu (Udinese, Italy), Kevin Prince Boateng (Schalke, Germany), Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough, England), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Christian Atsu (Vitesse Arnhem, Holland), Andre Ayew (Marseille, France)

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

sounds good. thanks for the information vasi

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iceland PK at Norway. Iceland probably qualifies for the World Cup if they win.

Be careful, though. History suggests this will not be easy for Iceland.

Croatia is in a similar spot vs. Scotland, and I expect them to get three points. The odds aren't that great, but they shouldn't be.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

i agree i think croatia will be able to deal with the match. im interested in any suggestions for germany and holland.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I think a good parlay will be:

Faroer Island vs Austria
    Italy - Armenia
    Azerbajan - Russia

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i agree i think croatia will be able to deal with the match. im interested in any suggestions for germany and holland.
    Germany got nothing to play for as they are guaranteed to finish 1st.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Im tempted to play Italy -1 after seeing how hopeless Armenia were against 9 men Bulgaria! May wait and watch it and make a live bet tho

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Ghana -0.5 v Egypt

The Black Stars welcome back star midfielder Essien into their star-stubbed midfield(See below). Isaac Vorsah will be missing in defence. This is arguably the best Ghana side in recent times. I understand Egypt is undefeated in the qualifiers but they faced those crappy teams. Ghana is on another level, even Ivory Coast can't beat them at home. My prediction will be Ghana to win by 2 goals.

Midfielders: Michael Essien (Chelsea, England), Emmanuel Frimpong (Arsenal, England) Sulley Muntari (AC Milan, Italy), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus, Italy), Emmanuel Agyemang Badu (Udinese, Italy), Kevin Prince Boateng (Schalke, Germany), Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough, England), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Christian Atsu (Vitesse Arnhem, Holland), Andre Ayew (Marseille, France)
    I like this bet too. Egypt's form looks impressive on paper but it's against the minnows. Ghana @ home with that lineup, wow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

msharris1428
    msharris1428's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5548

Keep in mind that Kevin Prince Boateng is out injured for the first match against Egypt

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

And Essien hasn't featured in a game yet this season

vasilli07

Muntari will be a big plus for them in the absence of Boateng. He has scored even more goals this season for Milan than 2 goal scoring midfielders in Stevie G and Lampard combined.

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on Ghana but have a bad feeling.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Muntari will be a big plus for them in the absence of Boateng. He has scored even more goals this season for Milan than 2 goal scoring midfielders in Stevie G and Lampard combined.
    ha he may have, but he hasnt been particularly good! Milan fans think he's useless!

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Bosnia ML I would use in a parlay.

The game is in Lithuania but will be like a home game for Bosna due to MASSIVE amount of traveling supporters...Bosnia missed the last two tournaments because of play-offs against Portugal, so urgency to qualify directly with a win will be there. A lot of pressure on the team but the experience should help.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Think I'd be more likely to fade Australia with 2 recent 0-6 losses, the coach sacked last week, and articles like this in the papers.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/a...012-2vemi.html

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

As for Germany, Low will rotate the squad but they are deep and it will not be a complete overhaul. Sounds like they want revenge from the reverse fixture. No Zlatan due to suspension so if anything I'd still back the Germans, but with caution. I just don't see the Swedes doing anything here.

I don't trust Croatia away tomorrow. Croatia are destined for the play-offs already and they couldn't beat Scotland at home in the reverse. Some of their top players are one yellow away from being suspended so the coach will not risk them ahead of the playoffs it looks like.
    Last edited by bosigga; 10-15-13 at 12:34 AM.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Russia will qualify with a draw and Azerbaijan players appear to be very motivated to win, with their players talking trash how they were robbed of a draw in Moscow by a dubious last minute PK. There is another angle: Moscow has a few 100,000 1.5 million Azerbaijanis living there and there are significant tensions between Russians and immigrants there (large parts of Moscow are now becoming Muslim ghettoes). I actually like the draw @+400 odds.
    Last edited by frugalgambler; 10-15-13 at 01:03 AM.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Holland Pk @1.90 and Germany ML.without Ibrahimovic I can't envisage any upset

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Think I'd be more likely to fade Australia with 2 recent 0-6 losses, the coach sacked last week, and articles like this in the papers.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/a...012-2vemi.html
    Yes, but Canada looked like a POS during the Gold Cup.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

australia still has more power the canada the match will be played in london, australia will be keen to prove haters wrong, just watch out they will be on the attack so im keen to play them. the two games they lost were two away and strong teams which were friendly's.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

im really keen to play germany now since Ibrahimovic is out now. not saying they are totally out of it but he is a key player. anyone know how the germany line up is looking. also keen to play holland they are strong on attack and i can trust them to score goals.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

im really keen to play germany now since Ibrahimovic is out now. not saying they are totally out of it but he is a key player. anyone know how the germany line up is looking. also keen to play holland they are strong on attack and i can trust them to score goals.
    Van Persie probably wont play for Holland.

Goetze, Sidney Sam, Max Kruse, Draxler, and Hummels were all on the bench against Ireland so a few of them may start in place of Ozil, Kroos, Schurrle I imagine.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 10-15-13 at 03:10 AM.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

mmm considering to play germany i dont know though same thoughts to australia too

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

locked:

4 units on Holland ML

2units on Germany ML + Croatia ML DNB

BOL everyone

newjack
    newjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1750

I'll play the Switzerland v Slovenia with PK on Slovenia (3.75). Slovenia's been on fire since the changing of the coach from Stojanovic to Katanec. Whatever Stojanovic thought as tactic was horribly wrong. Slovenia was losing under him every single game and look at Crvena Zvezda now, they took Stojanovic and he's penetrating it up horribly. Ever since Katanec took over Slovenia they've won every single game, 4 wins so they're on fire. The way they've played against Norway was awesome, what makes it more awesome is that they need a win here and hope that Norway will win or draw to Iceland. So VERY important game to them, while this game has zero imporance to Swiss, they're already qualified, the only reason i can think of why they'd want to win this game is for home supporters but i don't even think there will be that many since it's not an important match for them. So thats my analysis, take it or leave it have an nice day

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

australia still has more power the canada the match will be played in london, australia will be keen to prove haters wrong, just watch out they will be on the attack so im keen to play them. the two games they lost were two away and strong teams which were friendly's.
    This is a friendly too, I think?
    Nomination(s):

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Quote Originally Posted by newjack View Post
    I'll play the Switzerland v Slovenia with PK on Slovenia (3.75). Slovenia's been on fire since the changing of the coach from Stojanovic to Katanec. Whatever Stojanovic thought as tactic was horribly wrong. Slovenia was losing under him every single game and look at Crvena Zvezda now, they took Stojanovic and he's penetrating it up horribly. Ever since Katanec took over Slovenia they've won every single game, 4 wins so they're on fire. The way they've played against Norway was awesome, what makes it more awesome is that they need a win here and hope that Norway will win or draw to Iceland. So VERY important game to them, while this game has zero imporance to Swiss, they're already qualified, the only reason i can think of why they'd want to win this game is for home supporters but i don't even think there will be that many since it's not an important match for them. So thats my analysis, take it or leave it have an nice day
    Slovenia is not that good,i have seen them playing 2-3 times.Their strongest point is Handanovic,they have also 2 other good players FW Novakovic and MD Kampl,nothing more.Switzerland beat them 2-0 in Slovenia,but this match is just a friendly for Switzerland.If not, they would beat Slovenia easily.Anyways,i don't think Switzerland would let Slovenia win even though they are already qualified,Switzerland have pride.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah I think Slovenia's good win was more to do with Norway's terrible performance

newjack

While i agree with you to some degree and slovenia is pretty inconsistent overall with a strong point of their offense being Kampl and Novakovic and good goalkeeper. However I don't know if you've seen match against Norway where they've beat them 3:0, Srecko totally changed their game and are much more confident than before. And when you compare Norway and Switzerland, Swiss beat Norway at home 2:0 and Drew 1:1 once, so the're somewhat similar to Norway as far as quality goes, slightly better. Slovenia needs to work on their defense that's for sure, but if they'll play in a way that they've played against Norway i think they'll pull off a win here.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is a friendly too, I think?
    yeah it is, was keen to play aus but then back out as they still need to find the back of the net to win, i dont think cahill is playing so yeah

vasilli07

Ghana starting line-up: Fatau Dauda, Samuel Inkoom, Daniel Opare, Jerry Akaminko, Rashid Sumaila, Michael Essien, Andre Ayew, Sulley Muntari, Abdul Majeed Waris, Asamoah Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah.

newjack

Oh one more thing for slovenia swiss match, swiss coach Hitzfeld announced an alternative lineup with 4-5 newcomers tonight, also Von Bergen and Shaqiri are out for sure.

12 Last