pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Quote Originally Posted by newjack View Post
    While i agree with you to some degree and slovenia is pretty inconsistent overall with a strong point of their offense being Kampl and Novakovic and good goalkeeper. However I don't know if you've seen match against Norway where they've beat them 3:0, Srecko totally changed their game and are much more confident than before. And when you compare Norway and Switzerland, Swiss beat Norway at home 2:0 and Drew 1:1 once, so the're somewhat similar to Norway as far as quality goes, slightly better. Slovenia needs to work on their defense that's for sure, but if they'll play in a way that they've played against Norway i think they'll pull off a win here.
    No, i didn't watch it,but i suggested to everybody here to take Slovenia DNB @ 1.85 and the only reason was that Norway is disaster. Norway were beaten even by Albania at their own home and they luckily drew 1-1 in final minutes in Albania where Albania hit also the post when it was still 1-0.So,like Vaughany said Slovenia's win had to do more with the fact that Norway is disaster.I agree that Slovenia have a lot of motivation in this game and Switzerland plays for nothing,of course they might draw/win in this game ,but in normal circumstance they have no chance against Switzerland.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Shaqiri and Lichsteiner out for Swizz, that would be my main incentive for playing Slovenia PK. Not doing it tho, Switzerland aren't going to want to break their 13 match unbeaten run. Hitzfeld isnt the type of Manager to relax and they had players like Derdiyok, Drmic, Ziegler, Barnetta, Mehmedi, and Kasami who can all come in and be useful even if they aren't near the level of a Shaqiri or Lichsteiner

JRoZe410
    JRoZe410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

Whats the lineup for the Dutch looking like today?Is Van Persie playing?

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

ghana shooting goals galoree

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Ghana -0.5 v Egypt

The Black Stars welcome back star midfielder Essien into their star-stubbed midfield(See below). Isaac Vorsah will be missing in defence. This is arguably the best Ghana side in recent times. I understand Egypt is undefeated in the qualifiers but they faced those crappy teams. Ghana is on another level, even Ivory Coast can't beat them at home. My prediction will be Ghana to win by 2 goals.

Midfielders: Michael Essien (Chelsea, England), Emmanuel Frimpong (Arsenal, England) Sulley Muntari (AC Milan, Italy), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus, Italy), Emmanuel Agyemang Badu (Udinese, Italy), Kevin Prince Boateng (Schalke, Germany), Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough, England), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Christian Atsu (Vitesse Arnhem, Holland), Andre Ayew (Marseille, France)
    Whatever the final score and Muntari as expected scores.

Ghana just too good, Egypt overrated. Game over for Bob Bradley too.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

good call

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JRoZe410 View Post
    Whats the lineup for the Dutch looking like today?Is Van Persie playing?
    yes, but their Eredivisie players are too. Cillesen, de Vrij, Martins-Indi, Janmaat, BLind at the back. Cant see them keeping a clean sheet.
    Clasie and Fer replace Strootman and De Jong, big down-grade IMO.

newjack
    newjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1750

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    No, i didn't watch it,but i suggested to everybody here to take Slovenia DNB @ 1.85 and the only reason was that Norway is disaster. Norway were beaten even by Albania at their own home and they luckily drew 1-1 in final minutes in Albania where Albania hit also the post when it was still 1-0.So,like Vaughany said Slovenia's win had to do more with the fact that Norway is disaster.I agree that Slovenia have a lot of motivation in this game and Switzerland plays for nothing,of course they might draw/win in this game ,but in normal circumstance they have no chance against Switzerland.
    definitely a safer option anyways good luck everyone tonight.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Russia will qualify with a draw and Azerbaijan players appear to be very motivated to win, with their players talking trash how they were robbed of a draw in Moscow by a dubious last minute PK. There is another angle: Moscow has a few 100,000 1.5 million Azerbaijanis living there and there are significant tensions between Russians and immigrants there (large parts of Moscow are now becoming Muslim ghettoes). I actually like the draw @+400 odds.
    And it hit. Russians were happy to escape with the draw (and I hope they will not get mauled on the way to airport. The Azeri fans were throwing coins and lighters all match).

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

netherlandsssssssss! croatia lost to scottland though zz still goood. hope everyone got a lil something out of the matchs

First 12