DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

What to play on Tuesday?

UEFA CLQ 15:00 (3)FK Zeljeznicar vs Viktoria Plzen(4)
    Over 3./// Plzen 4 goals @home but Zeljeznicar with 3 goals on the road. So at home they will go all in to get revenge. I think at least we will get PUSH.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I'm making this play bro. Bol hopefully we'll have another goal-fest

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

MIght be tighter again in first half then explode in final 30 minutes. Wouldnt be surprised if it's 1-0 or 0-0 either way at half time, then the Bosnians realise they need to take some chances in second half and ends 2-1 or 3-1 Plzen or 2-2. Might play over in final 30...Plzen conceded 3 in second half against Jablonec in the Super Cup and then obviously another 3 in final 33 minutes against the Bosnians. Seems their concentration at the back isnt great in final half hour of games

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    MIght be tighter again in first half then explode in final 30 minutes. Wouldnt be surprised if it's 1-0 or 0-0 either way at half time, then the Bosnians realise they need to take some chances in second half and ends 2-1 or 3-1 Plzen or 2-2. Might play over in final 30...Plzen conceded 3 in second half against Jablonec in the Super Cup and then obviously another 3 in final 33 minutes against the Bosnians. Seems their concentration at the back isnt great in final half hour of games
    Good point!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

tempted to just play PLzen -1. I think Zelj's goals were a bit of a fluke and maybe down to Plzen's rustiness. Plzen cruised to a 5-0 win at wknd and where able to rest key players like Kolar (played for 63 mins), Rajtoral (played for 10 mins), Bakos (played for 18 mins) and Horvath didnt play at all. Maybe the fiery atmosphere in Bosnia will play a part tho, but again like other games tonight it wont be played in home sides normal stadium

Akatana

tempted to just play PLzen -1. I think Zelj's goals were a bit of a fluke and maybe down to Plzen's rustiness. Plzen cruised to a 5-0 win at wknd and where able to rest key players like Kolar (played for 63 mins), Rajtoral (played for 10 mins), Bakos (played for 18 mins) and Horvath didnt play at all. Maybe the fiery atmosphere in Bosnia will play a part tho, but again like other games tonight it wont be played in home sides normal stadium
    Why is it not being played at their normal stadium?

DarkNite

UEFA CLQ 09:30 (1)Shakhtyor Karagandy vs BATE Borisov(0)
    Home +0.5//against the pub. I do not like Bate at all.

UEFA CLQ 11:30 (0)Nomme Kalju vs HJK Helsinki(0)
    Home + 1, X, ML. /// I do not like HJK on the road.

UEFA CLQ 14:00 (1)EB/Streymur vs Dinamo Tbilisi(6)
    Home ML. This is the game that Tbilisi can lose and it will not hurt them, may be 1-0, 2-1.
    UEFA CLQ 15:15 (1)FH Hafnarfjordur vs FK Ekranas(0)
    Away ML.
    Your opinion, pls!!!
    Last edited by DarkNite; 07-23-13 at 07:30 AM.

DarkNite

My picks are solely based on the lines. I do not know the team, I do not know the players, some of the teams I have never heard before.
    It's good to bet before game time, if the lines go against the pub, then go with the lines, if the lines go with the pub, then go with the pub.
    I wish I can do today like my picks yesterday.
    Good luck!!!

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Dark. missed a big winner with that man u game. i blame sleep. sorry for posting and becoming a ghost. i have a busy life being crazy. so if you responded to me in the past and i did not reply back, no hard feelings.

on Shakhtyor +0.5

good luck

biff
    dead

i can not edit posts. would it hurt to put a little on the moneyline as well? the Shakhtyor game.

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    i can not edit posts. would it hurt to put a little on the moneyline as well? the Shakhtyor game.
    Why not, I put little on ML. If Bate is serious, they could do last game. I think they are weaker than I think this year.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Why not, I put little on ML. If Bate is serious, they could do last game. I think they are weaker than I think this year.
    Dark, my book had over 2.5 at around +136 and it dropped to 2 over with odds of -123! what the heck is going on here? late information for a possible fix?

biff
    dead

forgot to add it dropped that much in 5 minutes!

Akatana

I love the home +1 for Kalju and am going to tail!
    Also love the Home +0.5 for Shakhtyor against BATE going to tail on that too.
    I'm also taking Maccabi Tel Aviv -1 @ 1.77 @ Ladbrokes for a big unit play.
    Bol bro

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Why is it not being played at their normal stadium?
    probably health and safety - not complying with UEFA regs. Grbavica is their home with capacity of 16,000 but this will be played at Olympic Stadium (both in Sarajevo). Maybe its because they think they can get bigger attendance as Olympic holds 35,000

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I believe Hleb is out injured for Bate as well which shoudl help

biff
    dead

any have a stream for shak game?

thank you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

DarkNite

Dark, my book had over 2.5 at around +136 and it dropped to 2 over with odds of -123! what the heck is going on here? late information for a possible fix?
    It means this game will be very low scoring.

biff
    dead

thank you. would send you points but i can only send 2 a day. i'm going to finally bite the bullet and become a "pro" soon.

DarkNite

I love the home +1 for Kalju and am going to tail!
    Also love the Home +0.5 for Shakhtyor against BATE going to tail on that too.
    I'm also taking Maccabi Tel Aviv -1 @ 1.77 @ Ladbrokes for a big unit play.
    Bol bro
    I am pretty sure MTA will get a win.

biff
    dead

It means this game will be very low scoring.
    got ya. also noticed shak +0.5 line movement. looking good here.

going to stop posting every 5 seconds. good luck all

biff
    dead

blame the coffee guys. i really need to get a better book for soccer. had a 4-team parlay that i could have hedged and made a killing yesterday but this book offers no live soccer games. of course the last game lost. seems my only option is bodog but i really don't consider that an option. i envy ones who are able to live bet soccer. i do not think i would ever leave the house if i could do that.

Akatana

blame the coffee guys. i really need to get a better book for soccer. had a 4-team parlay that i could have hedged and made a killing yesterday but this book offers no live soccer games. of course the last game lost. seems my only option is bodog but i really don't consider that an option. i envy ones who are able to live bet soccer. i do not think i would ever leave the house if i could do that.
    Haha yea it can get pretty ridiculous sometimes with live betting but also handy at the same time

biff
    dead

Haha yea it can get pretty ridiculous sometimes with live betting but also handy at the same time
    i bet. would need a lot of self control. i would have made a nice profit on that parlay but chances are good i would have given it all back betting other live games. ha. still, more options the better.

biff
    dead

right now shak stream is streaming a talk show. have no money on this. some nice looking ladies though.

DarkNite

UEFA CLQ 14:45 (5)Dinamo Zagreb vs CS Fola Esch(0)
    Wow, 5-0. Zagreb has nothing to do here, but it's at home. They can lose 1-0 if they want to make money.
    If Fola cannot put the ball into the net, then Zagreb can do it for them in the last minute.
    No bet unless we get the source.

Akatana

i bet. would need a lot of self control. i would have made a nice profit on that parlay but chances are good i would have given it all back betting other live games. ha. still, more options the better.
    No doubt, even now after so long , i still sometimes find myself loosing a bit of control here and there with live betting, but i remember when in the beginning i cause myself huge damage with it, but once u get the self-control that you mentioned then it becomes a good weapon to use, but then again there are rarely books that allow you to keep doing it without limiting you if you win, only a few books that you can always bet live with freedom and win at the same time.

Akatana

right now shak stream is streaming a talk show. have no money on this. some nice looking ladies though.
    Hahahah same here, showing some fashion runway mistakes lol the girl with the black hair now is cute, but i got money on this and this is not good id rather watch it hahahha but still though the guest is cute

DarkNite

For the parlay:
    My friend put 3 teams into one basket. With 2 wins, I told him, he still had time to play that Honduras ML, but he insisted that Costa Rica would get the win, I told him, no, based on the line, it should be Honduras. He did not trust me, then Honduras got the win, he lost.

Akatana

here if you wanna watch: http://www.usagoals.me/football.html second link

biff
    dead

No doubt, even now after so long , i still sometimes find myself loosing a bit of control here and there with live betting, but i remember when in the beginning i cause myself huge damage with it, but once u get the self-control that you mentioned then it becomes a good weapon to use, but then again there are rarely books that allow you to keep doing it without limiting you if you win, only a few books that you can always bet live with freedom and win at the same time.
    that's all i hear how those books limit you if you do well live betting. maybe the grass is not greener on the other side? or however that saying goes. if i move as US has their heads up their ass with sports betting, what books do not limit you to death live betting if you win?

trying to do as much research if i do make the move. how sad is that? moving so i have more betting options. no, i don't have a gambling problem. ha.

thanks.

biff
    dead

here if you wanna watch: http://www.usagoals.me/football.html second link
    thank you. wow, i might reach 50 posts.

biff
    dead

For the parlay:
    My friend put 3 teams into one basket. With 2 wins, I told him, he still had time to play that Honduras ML, but he insisted that Costa Rica would get the win, I told him, no, based on the line, it should be Honduras. He did not trust me, then Honduras got the win, he lost.
    dumb! i bet he really regrets that now. my only options to get out of a parlay are if my last play starts at a late time. ha. sorry for bad grammar. can't type that enough.

biff
    dead

or i should said hedge the parlay. that's it! no more posting.

final good luck all

123 Last