biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Both team's will play their best squads i can tell you that, Molde is playing really well lately at home i think they should win but sligo is a team that can pull surprises against a club like molde so i'm staying away from that. but if Molde play motivated and attack well then im sure the over will hit bol
    i have been watching molde hitting every over for what the last month? yet i didn't make a single buck from it as i kept saying "their next game will go under".

i know these games are different from league play but screw it, going with over 3. thanks for the info they are playing their best squads. today was a good start but my balance has been slowly going down. really need a lot to hit today.

good luck to you as well

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    i have been watching molde hitting every over for what the last month? yet i didn't make a single buck from it as i kept saying "their next game will go under".

i know these games are different from league play but screw it, going with over 3. thanks for the info they are playing their best squads. today was a good start but my balance has been slowly going down. really need a lot to hit today.

good luck to you as well
    It only takes a quick glance at the history books or the betting to appreciate the scale of the task facing Sligo Rovers this evening in Molde.
    Ian Baraclough’s men will have to break new ground for Irish teams in the Champions League and show the bookies up if they are to progress to the next round of the Champions League.
    Sligo will have to beat a team that they struggled just to live with at home last week until the Norwegians got what they came for and settled through the second half for defending their lead.
    Baraclough insists his players were a little “star-struck” last Wednesday during a first half that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men had comfortably the better of.

First legs
    “We know we have to score a goal and win the game but we believe that we can do that,” he says. “The first legs in these things always tend to be cagey affairs but I think this one might be a bit more open and that should suit our lads who I think only really realised when it was too late last week that they could play against these guys.

“If we keep our shape . . . and settle into the game then I don’t see any reason why we can’t get the goal we need.
    With Danny North and Rafaelle Cretaro added to the squad of 18 from which he picked at the Showgrounds, Baraclough has some additional attacking options and asked if he might change the shape of his side so as to accommodate a second striker he said: “That might be a little bit of a gamble but sometimes games like this require a bit of a gamble”.
    There are big decisions to be made in midfield and defence too, however, with Iarfhlaith Davoren and Joseph Ndo having travelled with knocks and Evan McMillan one of several other starters from last week whose performance leaves a question mark over his place this time out.
    Baraclough is well aware of Molde’s ability to capitalise if the visitors have to start throwing caution to the wind but having seen his team outplayed in front of their own supporters last week he will be hoping that at least the fear factor won’t be evident this evening

Akatana

You know what i'm going to play Molde -1.5 it seems like they dominated sligo last game, and sligo have a few players not playing this game, yes they have brought more attacking options but their mid/defense is going to be questionable as you see in the report above, i don't think sligo can prepare themselves mentally for this occasion in just a week's time, i think they're also going to get dominated by molde here too, so i took Molde -1.5 @ 2.06 Bol

biff
    dead

It only takes a quick glance at the history books or the betting to appreciate the scale of the task facing Sligo Rovers this evening in Molde.
    Ian Baraclough’s men will have to break new ground for Irish teams in the Champions League and show the bookies up if they are to progress to the next round of the Champions League.
    Sligo will have to beat a team that they struggled just to live with at home last week until the Norwegians got what they came for and settled through the second half for defending their lead.
    Baraclough insists his players were a little “star-struck” last Wednesday during a first half that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men had comfortably the better of.

First legs
    “We know we have to score a goal and win the game but we believe that we can do that,” he says. “The first legs in these things always tend to be cagey affairs but I think this one might be a bit more open and that should suit our lads who I think only really realised when it was too late last week that they could play against these guys.

“If we keep our shape . . . and settle into the game then I don’t see any reason why we can’t get the goal we need.
    With Danny North and Rafaelle Cretaro added to the squad of 18 from which he picked at the Showgrounds, Baraclough has some additional attacking options and asked if he might change the shape of his side so as to accommodate a second striker he said: “That might be a little bit of a gamble but sometimes games like this require a bit of a gamble”.
    There are big decisions to be made in midfield and defence too, however, with Iarfhlaith Davoren and Joseph Ndo having travelled with knocks and Evan McMillan one of several other starters from last week whose performance leaves a question mark over his place this time out.
    Baraclough is well aware of Molde’s ability to capitalise if the visitors have to start throwing caution to the wind but having seen his team outplayed in front of their own supporters last week he will be hoping that at least the fear factor won’t be evident this evening
    good info, thanks. wow, i forgot how these games work and i have betting soccer for a good while now. forgot about the whole point system and legs. getting a little nervous now.

biff
    dead

You know what i'm going to play Molde -1.5 it seems like they dominated sligo last game, and sligo have a few players not playing this game, yes they have brought more attacking options but their mid/defense is going to be questionable as you see in the report above, i don't think sligo can prepare themselves mentally for this occasion in just a week's time, i think they're also going to get dominated by molde here too, so i took Molde -1.5 @ 2.06 Bol
    hmmm... if i were to kind of hedge in a way i would have to go with rovers + goals. i do not know, maybe i'll eat the juice on the over and play molde -1.5. i'm playing with scared money right now.

well, if you pull the trigger, good luck.

p.s. i'm not on crack. i'm on a farm in the middle of nowhere and none really to talk too.

Akatana

good info, thanks. wow, i forgot how these games work and i have betting soccer for a good while now. forgot about the whole point system and legs. getting a little nervous now.
    Well this is the 2nd leg which means sligo have to go all in, and i doubt Molde sitting back in front of home fans and defending all game so im pretty sure its going to be an open game, molde can easily destroy sligo if they don't watch their backs in defense. So your over is not in bad shape overall if you took it.

biff
    dead

what the hell am i thinking. molde -1.5 would be kind of a hedge. not rovers + goals. going with molde -1.5

Akatana

hmmm... if i were to kind of hedge in a way i would have to go with rovers + goals. i do not know, maybe i'll eat the juice on the over and play molde -1.5. i'm playing with scared money right now.

well, if you pull the trigger, good luck.

p.s. i'm not on crack. i'm on a farm in the middle of nowhere and none really to talk too.
    Have you made any bets on this game already or no? If you're playing with scared money then consider better options as this game might end up 2-0 or 1-0 or something but i doubt it

biff
    dead

Well this is the 2nd leg which means sligo have to go all in, and i doubt Molde sitting back in front of home fans and defending all game so im pretty sure its going to be an open game, molde can easily destroy sligo if they don't watch their backs in defense. So your over is not in bad shape overall if you took it.
    even with this info sticking with over and molde -1.5. screw it, it's only money. i bet for action for the most part. i would make a good tout.

let's see if i can post 100 times today. ha.

biff
    dead

Have you made any bets on this game already or no? If you're playing with scared money then consider better options as this game might end up 2-0 or 1-0 or something but i doubt it
    missed your post. i made both bets. not going to eat the juice this time. just going to go with it. thanks once more for the help, pal.

biff
    dead

i got: molde -1,-1½ +117

Akatana

i got: molde -1,-1½ +117
    Ok then Bol, they should do it, i'm on the same bet

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

fuuck nearly played Sheriff PK @ -116 live at 1-0 but bottled it

Akatana

Molde are destroying Sligo, I'm glad i took this last minute!!!! 1-0 Molde 5 mins into the game

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I do not talk about the game I did not pick. What about Hell Sinker?
    Do you guys like my pick so far?
    We head to 2-0.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    We head to 2-0.
    2-0 = 4-0 with ML.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    We head to 2-0.
    Ya bro, we are happy lol 2-0

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Anyone end up taking the Plzen over?

Akatana

Ohhhhhhhhh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1-2 before half-time

kacher1135