Live play 0-0

PSG -1 @ 1.95 v Guingamp

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Live play 0-0

PSG -1 @ 1.95 v Guingamp
    2 goals in injury time and shitty Ibrahimovic finally break his duck.

For all of their attacking talents, they have struggled so far to break down teams who employed park the bus tactic this season. Probably need to sign another out-to-out winger to stretch their play.

vasilli07

LA Galaxy -1 @ 1.9(1.5) v SJ Earthquakes

In MLS, home advantage plays a big part. LA Galaxy is 1 of the best home team in the league. They only conceded 6 goals at home. As for Earthquakes, they are 1 of the worst away team in the league, scoring 9 goals and conceding 25 in 13 games. That's scoring less than a goal and conceding 2 goals every away game.

Earthquakes will be playing their 3rd game in 8 days and be missing starters Baca, Bernardez and Morrow. With the duo of Keane and Donovan on fire at the moment, I can't see why LA can't beat SJ by at least 2 goals.

vasilli07

Liverpool pk @ 1.85(x1.5) v Man Utd

2nd big game for David Moyes in a week and the 1st for Liverpool this season. Sturridge has a great start so far. Coutinho is another player whose trickery and passing can caused Man Utd problems. The biggest problem with Liverpool is their lack of squad depth.

As for Man Utd, Moyes has never won at Anfield as Everton manager but this time, he will be taking a better team there. Rooney looked great in midweek against Chelsea but news saying he is doubtful. I don't think there is nothing too much to separate both sides at the moment. With this game at Anfield and Liverpool playing well at the moment, I have to give the edge to them. This is also my most confident play of this EPL round.

vasilli07

LA Galaxy -1 @ 1.9(1.5) v SJ Earthquakes - Winner

In MLS, home advantage plays a big part. LA Galaxy is 1 of the best home team in the league. They only conceded 6 goals at home. As for Earthquakes, they are 1 of the worst away team in the league, scoring 9 goals and conceding 25 in 13 games. That's scoring less than a goal and conceding 2 goals every away game.

Earthquakes will be playing their 3rd game in 8 days and be missing starters Baca, Bernardez and Morrow. With the duo of Keane and Donovan on fire at the moment, I can't see why LA can't beat SJ by at least 2 goals.
    3-0 final score

As my predictions, the duo of Keane and Donovan provided the goals.

Randomac
    Randomac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I work in large company bookmaker. My job is to accepting (or not) bets above 10,000 EUR I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games in tennis, baseball and basket. People who cooperated with me know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.
    My source of information comes from the biggest bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBOBET, Marathonbet, BetDSI,. etc, etc. ..).

My proposal of fix matches is directed to big players. People playing a few euros please don’t clutter my mailbox.

Today I have information that match in French soccer (Marseille - Monaco) is fix. If you are interested please contact me. Price for information – 250 EUR (330 USD)

*I don't know when mod from SBR forum block me again. No service which is sponsored by bookmakers don't like people who give fix-games.

brian.oshean@aol.com

vasilli07

Parlay

Real Madrid ML x AC Milan -1 @ 1.93

vasilli07

Liverpool pk @ 1.85(x1.5) v Man Utd - Winner

2nd big game for David Moyes in a week and the 1st for Liverpool this season. Sturridge has a great start so far. Coutinho is another player whose trickery and passing can caused Man Utd problems. The biggest problem with Liverpool is their lack of squad depth.

As for Man Utd, Moyes has never won at Anfield as Everton manager but this time, he will be taking a better team there. Rooney looked great in midweek against Chelsea but news saying he is doubtful. I don't think there is nothing too much to separate both sides at the moment. With this game at Anfield and Liverpool playing well at the moment, I have to give the edge to them. This is also my most confident play of this EPL round.
    Liverpool win 1-0

A scrappy win with a lucky goal by Sturridge but Liverpool created their own luck. Forced Man Utd to lose possession in a dangerous area, Sturridge shot, deflected into a corner which the goal was scored. But hey a win is a win.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn good call.

vasilli07

Vancouver Whitecaps -1 @ 1.91 v Chivas USA

Once again, I will use the home advantage theory in MLS. Like LA, Vancouver is another good home team, 8 wins - 3 draws - 2 losses while Chivas is another poor away team, 1 win - 3 draws - 8 losses, scoring less than a goal and conceding nearly 2 every away game.

With the likes of Portland and Colorado losing, this will be Vancouver big chance to jump to 4th place with a win. Facing the poorest team in the team, any other result beside a win is unacceptable. Star midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker will miss out because of suspension but top scorer Camilo Sanvezzo will be back. That should give them the finishing touch they sorely lack against LA last week.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Vancouver Whitecaps -1 @ 1.91 v Chivas USA

Once again, I will use the home advantage theory in MLS. Like LA, Vancouver is another good home team, 8 wins - 3 draws - 2 losses while Chivas is another poor away team, 1 win - 3 draws - 8 losses, scoring less than a goal and conceding nearly 2 every away game.

With the likes of Portland and Colorado losing, this will be Vancouver big chance to jump to 4th place with a win. Facing the poorest team in the team, any other result beside a win is unacceptable. Star midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker will miss out because of suspension but top scorer Camilo Sanvezzo will be back. That should give them the finishing touch they sorely lack against LA last week.
    when you say VWC (-1) .... that means thy have to win the game by 2 or more goals correct?

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by canadabetting View Post
    when you say VWC (-1) .... that means thy have to win the game by 2 or more goals correct?
    Yes, it's Asian handicap. If they win by only a goal, it will be a push and I get my money back. If they win by 2 goals or more, I will win.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Yes, it's Asian handicap. If they win by only a goal, it will be a push and I get my money back. If they win by 2 goals or more, I will win.
    good call! I'm in!

Actually, Im slightly confused because the Asian handicap is -1.0 and betting 50 wins me 93

but the handicap result (-1) wins me 110 betting at 50
    Last edited by canadabetting; 09-01-13 at 12:54 PM.

vasilli07

Parlay

Real Madrid ML x AC Milan -1 @ 1.93 - Winner
    Vancouver Whitecaps -1 @ 1.91 v Chivas USA - Loser

Whatever the scoreline at full time. Poor effort by the Whitecaps, conceded 2 early goals totally demoralised them. Take nothing away for Chivas, Erick Torres overhead goal deserved to be a winner.

vasilli07

Back to domestic action after the 2 weeks international break.

Back To Winning Ways Parlay

Man Utd x Spurs x Bayern Munich ML @ 2.02

All 3 teams failed to win their last league game. Man Utd is likely to be without Rooney but with the likes of RVP, Nani and Young, they should still have too much for Crystal Palace to handle.

As for Bayern, Pep has come under fire for his possession but trying to break down opposition tactic. I will expect Bayern to make a statement here against a traditional poor away team in Hannover.

Lastly, my beloved Spurs. They played poorly in the NDL and deserved their loss. Biggest problem so far? Their lack of scoring. The physical trio of Dembele, Paulinho and Capoue don't provide enough creativity in the team, this is the main reason why Soldado scoring chances are at a premium. AVB being a clever coach should be able to see this as well. Hopefully he does and will bring in a player who has the killer pass in Holtby/Lamela/Eriksen for Dembele.

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Might tryout similar by adding city -1 arsenal -1 Athletico barca and maybe Napoli and juve for a fun 9 teamer. Gl small stakes since its first games after int.
    Gl

vasilli07

Barclays Premier League

Fulham -0.5 @ 2.17 v WBA

Sky Bet Championship

Watford -1 @ 2.05 v Charlton

vasilli07

Parlay

Anderlecht ML x Milan pk x Barcelona ML x Benfica ML @ 2.64

vasilli07

Man Utd x Spurs x Bayern Munich ML @ 2.02 - Win

Fulham -0.5 @ 2.17 v WBA - Loss

Watford -1 @ 2.05 v Charlton - Loss

Anderlecht ML x Milan pk x Barcelona ML x Benfica ML @ 2.64 - Win
    Abit unlucky with Fulham. Dominated the whole game, a few disallowed offside goals. Must I did get lucky with the 2 goals comeback with Milan and last minute winner with Barca.

vasilli07

Serie A Parlay

Fiorentina ML x Udinese pk @ 2.03

German Bundesliga

Hoffenheim v Borussia M'gladbach pk @ 1.93

vasilli07

Sky Bet Championship

Live play(0-0)

Reading pk @ 1.72

vasilli07

Reading - Brighton looks like an Argentinean 1st division game. Everyone is trying to get the ref to send off a player for every foul.

vasilli07

Barclays Premier League

Southampton -0.75 @ 1.94 v West Ham

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07;19641130

[B
    Fiorentina ML x Udinese pk @ 2.03[/B] - Loss

Hoffenheim v Borussia M'gladbach pk @ 1.93 - Loss

Southampton -0.75 @ 1.94 v West Ham - Loss

Live play(0-0)

Reading pk @ 1.72
    Horrible Sunday.

Tues Champions League Parlay

Man Utd pk + Juventus ML + Man City pk @ 2.45

vasilli07

Wed Champions League Parlay

Chelsea -0.5 x Barca -0.5 x Arsenal pk @ 2.53

Hopefully the gk will be rubbish today.

vasilli07

Back To Winning Ways Parlay 2

Liverpool pk x Juventus ML x Chelsea ML x Real Madrid ML @ 2.08

Once again, we have 4 teams that somehow fail to win their last league games. All 4 teams actually drew last their league game.

(Value Play)Hannover pk @ 1.86 v Augsburg

They have only lost 3 home games since 2011 and now you can get them at pk/0 at home against relegation battlers Augsburg? That's great value if you ask me. Augsburg may have started well but I doubt they can sustain that form for long. No players missing for Hannover as far as I know.

vasilli07

Spurs pk @ 1.77 v Chelsea

vasilli07

Leans

Man Utd -1

Before the international break, I marked this 3 games home stand(Southamption, R.Sociedad and Stoke) to be must win for Man Utd. Obviously, that's didn't happen during the weekend. Man Utd certainly didn't play well but can also be considered as unlucky as they hit the post twice. Could have been a different game if they had gone 2-3 goals up.

Real Sociedad are in poor form themselves, winning only their 1st game last weekend in nearly 2 months. They reminded me of the Villarreal in 11/12 season, got into CL but relegated the following season. They just overachieved last season and losing their playmaker Illarramendi to Real Madrid certainly didn't help.

With this game being at Old Trafford, I certainly expect Man Utd to win and score a few goals just to give them a bit of confidence to finally kickstart their season. As for Real Sociedad, I'm not too sure they are too focus on the CL given their poor domestic form.

Man City ML

I remember I mentioned before matchday one that Man City will be a better CL team with Pellegrini in charge, I still believe it even though they suffered 3-0 defeat to Bayern Munich. But then, the top 2 clubs from Germany are from another level, as seen again in the game between high flying Arsenal and Dortmund.

In the last 10 CL home games, CSKA Moscow has only won 3 and lost 4. The wins were against the likes of Besiktas, Trabzonspor and Viktoria Plzen. And their recent form haven't been good either, 1 win in the last 7 games, scoring just 3 and conceding a whopping 14 goals. Doumbia should be back to give their attack some boost, will that be enough remains to be seen.

Even though I like Man City, I will go with the ML here. With the exception of Lille who beat them 2-0, all the other teams only won by a single goal in the last 10 games.

Back later on with my locked in plays

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

sociedad will make your evening bitter, city has clearance.

vasilli07

Lock in plays

Man Utd -1 @ 2.00

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Arent Man U going to have Jones and Smalling at the back tonight?! I'd be surprised if Man U keep a clean sheet

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Arent Man U going to have Jones and Smalling at the back tonight?! I'd be surprised if Man U keep a clean sheet
    They have not had a clean sheet in the CL for the past 9 games. Not sure if Jones/Smalling pairing played in 1 of the games.

vasilli07

Lock in plays

Man Utd -1 @ 2.00

Benfica -0.5 @ 1.81

Going to play Man City live since the ML odds not really that good at the moment.

vasilli07

Lock in plays

Man Utd -1 @ 2.00 - Push

Benfica -0.5 @ 1.81 - Loss

Going to play Man City live since the ML odds not really that good at the moment.
    Going to play Man City at halftime but they scored their 2nd in the 42th min.

Man Utd should have won by at least 2-3 goals with a little luck. Looks like Lady Luck also departed with SAF. Will be a long season for them.

Benfica totally sucks, can't believe they put up such a poor performance.

First ... 234567 Last