stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Aarau game to go over as well.

ABC vs Joinville under 2.5 looks appealing as well. Both games were 0-0 last season and the odds are over evens.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Bing i found odds for Bahia Double chance away to Vitoria @ 1.70 and i want to take it. Can you please give me your thought's on this? I see the chances of Bahia not loosing here quiet high and this is a sweet double chance price! Vitoria are playing well at home but Bahia are really strong on the road now i don't see them loosing.....

bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    Like the Aarau game to go over as well.

ABC vs Joinville under 2.5 looks appealing as well. Both games were 0-0 last season and the odds are over evens.
    nice hit on ABC and Joinville!!!

bing

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Bing i found odds for Bahia Double chance away to Vitoria @ 1.70 and i want to take it. Can you please give me your thought's on this? I see the chances of Bahia not loosing here quiet high and this is a sweet double chance price! Vitoria are playing well at home but Bahia are really strong on the road now i don't see them loosing.....
    well my opinion in Brazil football is not very accurate these days my friend...but Vitória has humiliated their rival Bahia this year and won 7-3 and 5-1 and 2-1 this year and they had a 1-1 draw in their last game, but Vitoria had already guaranteed the Baiano championship. Bahia has improved a great deal since then, specially with the arrival of coach Cristovão Borges, but this is a very hard game to predict, because it is a state classic that any result can be considered normal. I do believe Bahia has the revenge factor in their mind and want to erase the humiliating defeats this year...so I do consider that Bahia DB is a good bet.

Just FYI, I´ve decided to play BTTS in this game and also in Atletico x Corinthians, Inter x Flamengo, Santos x Coritiba as well...all these games have a a good history of both teams scoring...so I´ll take a shot. Haven´t had too much time to cap...so don´t pay too much attention to my opinion. BOL.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    nice hit on ABC and Joinville!!!
    Thanks. 0-0 for the third game in a row!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Unconfirmed but I believe Bahia will be without Diones (7 apps, 1 goal), Toro (2 apps), Fahel (8 apps, 1 goal), Helder (5 apps), and Marquinhos Gabriel (7 apps).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Win: coach Caio Junior will be able to repeat the Victory squad for the third consecutive game.No injury or suspension problems, the coach will send the team to the field as follows: Wilson; Nino Paraiba, Gabriel Paulista, Victor Danilo Ramos and Peg; Michel, Caceres, Renato Caja and Escudero; Maxi Biancucchi and Dinei.

Bahia Bahia will not have the maximum strength for the classic Sunday. Flywheels and Fahel Diones, beyond half Marquinhos, are suspended and the team desfalcam tricolor this Ba-Vi.With numerous absences, coach Christopher Borges chose not invent. It kept the tactical scheme with three wheels and only replaced the missing parts. The Tricolor should be scaled to Marcelo Lomba; Madson, Titi, Lucas and Raul Fonseca; Beans, Hélder, Rafael Miranda and Anderson Talisca; Wallyson and Fernandão.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I see Internacional have signed Ignacio Scocco, Alex, and Alan Patrick! Gonna have a potentially very potent attacking force now! But I guess Scocco is probably a replacement for Leandro Damiao

bing

Brazil Cup

Nacional AM x Ponte Preta - Nacional AM DNB @1,72 Bet 365

Again, Ponte Preta has no interest in the Brazilian Cup. Even coach Carpegiani is not going to this game because he said that he would lose a whole week of practice with his A team. Ponte Preta is interested in participating in the Sul American Cup and they can only be in that tournament if they lose today´s round...Nacional has beaten Coritiba A squad already by 4-1 in their stadium and won the first leg against Ponte Preta´s B team in Campinas...Big bet for me...

bing

CRAC x Santos - Crac DNB @2,25 Bet 365
    - Crac +1 EH @1,78 Betboo

Another game that the favorite has no interest in the Brazilian Cup. If Santos doesn´t go through tonight they´ll be playing the Sul Americana Cup. They already showed no interest in the first leg with a 1-1 at home. Tonight they´ll be missing some key players like Montillo, Dracena, Arouca and Cicero...eventhough none of them are injured. Confidence bet!!

bing

Atletico ** x Olimpia - Under 3 @1,704 Pinnacle

São Paulo x Internacional - Internacional +0,25 @1,961 Pinnacle

bing

Figueirense x Botafogo - Botafogo -0,25 @2,01

bing

UEFA Champions League

Apoel x Maribor - Under 2,5 @1,60 Pinnacle
    Molde x Legia Warsaw - Legia Warsaw +0,25 AH @1,746 Pinnacle
    Ludogorets x Partizan - Ludogorets @1,869 Pinnacle
    Salzburg x Fenerbahce - Under 2,75 @1,806 Pinnacle

Campeonato Brasileiro

Atletico ** x Atletico PR - Over 2,5 @1,769
    Fluminense x Cruzeiro - Draw @3,59
    Corinthians x Grêmio - Corinthians -0,5 @1,90

Audi Cup

Bayern Munich x SPFC - SPFC +2,5 AH @1,819
    Last edited by bing; 07-31-13 at 11:29 PM.

bing

Adding:

Bahia x Flamengo - Draw @3,31
    Coritiba x Ponte Preta - Under 2,5 @1,84
    Portuguesa x Criciuma - Both teams to score @1,80
    Last edited by bing; 07-31-13 at 11:30 PM.

bing

Copa Sul Americana

El Tanque Sisley x Colo Colo - Colo Colo -0,25 AH @1,99 Pinnacle

Blooming x River Plate - Under 2,5 @1,74 Pinnacle
    Last edited by bing; 07-31-13 at 11:30 PM.

First 12