bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Bing picks & tips

Hey guys, back to SBR and starting a new thread.

Atletico PR x Gremio - Gremio pk @2,03 Pinnacle
    Gremio +0,25 @1,709 Pinnacle

Gremio just fired coach Luxemburgo and hired idol Renato Gaucho to replace him. Everytime there is a change in management, it seems to give the teams new energy. Players play harder and group moral rises. Gremio has a well qualified team and I expect them to play hard today with their new coach in the benches.

Atletico is not playing in their own stadium yet and it seems that the stadium won´t be crowded today due to the high prices of the tickets. So they lose a lot of the home factor advantage today, specially by not playing in their field.

Last 8 games between these teams 3 draws and 5 wins for Gremio. Over is a good option for this game, but I´ll rather play Gremio pk just because Gremio is strong in the defense and it´s just the first game after the CC break.

bing

Flamengo x Coritiba - Flamengo -0,25 @1,813 Pinnacle

Same thing for Flamengo. They just hired Mano Menezes who´s the former coach of the brazilian national team. Coritiba is a strong team when they play with home advantage but their performance as visitors is not impressive. Flamengo won the last 5 games playing at home against Coritba and they´ve shown some improvement in the friendly game against Sao Paulo last week. They won the game by 1-0. Mano Menezes is a good coach and I expect to see a different Flamengo in his hands.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Bing: Very insightful tips indeed on the brazil league. Thanks.
    I was leaning towards the over for Atletico PR vs Gremio. All Atletico's game has gone over this season.

But with the new coach it kinda changes things for Gremio.... Is the new coach a defensive minded or offensive minded coach?

Thanks again for the great writeups.

bing

He´s not a great strategist but players do like him a lot. I believe Atletico´s coach has focused a lot of his efforts during the break to correct his defensive system and Gremio usually don´t take that many goals. Since it´s the first game after the break, I´m staying away from the over cause it might just be a 1-0 or 1-1 game...

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

missed by two seconds. would have gotten plays in if the book didn't change the damn line

bing

sorry for the late post...i´ll be posting earlier tomorrow

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

books love this forum.

bing

Internacional x America Mineiro - Internacional -1,5 AH @1,892 Pinnacle

Fortaleza x Luverdense - Over 2,5 @1,80 Bet 365

ASA x Flamengo - Under 2,5 @1,90 Pinnacle

Ponte Preta x Nacional AM - Nacional AM +1 AH @2.25 Bet 365

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Welcome back bing, was wondering where the hell you are lol

bing

hey akatana!! thanks man. Brazilian football was on a break, so I decided to do the same. Very good cappers here for other leagues, so i´ll try to add with some tips & picks on brazilian football, hopefully winners. BOL

Akatana

I'm sure you will man, BOL will be following as usual love Brasileiro and with all the breaks and international games not interrupting the league we can get some momentum now with teams.

bing

Info on Ponte Preta x Nacional AM.

I don´t know much about Nacional, but they qualified to the third round in Brazil Cup by beating Coritiba 4-1 at home and losing the second leg by 1-0. Coritiba played with their A team, and they were title contenders for the last two years in the Cup, so I´ll say that´s an impressive result achieved by Nacional.

There´s a Rumor that Ponte Preta staff wants to play Copa Sul Americana, and that can only happen if they get disqualified from the Brazilian Cup. Due to that factor, coach Carpegiani is being pressured to play with his B team. Sul Americana is important for Ponte Preta, because they never played an international competition, so the president, directors, fans are all in favor that Ponte don´t go through the Brazilian Cup. No one will admit that in public, but the fact that Carpegiani is not playing his best team tonight is definetely an indicator that they´ll won´t mind losing the spot to Nacional to be able to play Sul Americana.

I really like Under 2,5 @2,20 in Bet 365 or Under 3 @1,75 for a safer bet...and I´ll definetely put a wager on one of those...

Already played Nacional +1.

Akatana

I'm waiting on the Uruguay U20 game to be over, then i will get on the Copa do Brasil action. I'm going to take -1.5 Internacional
    What do you think about Flamengo ML? I know you tipped the under for that game but Flamengo seem to be playing solid away from home?
    And what about a handicap for Santos? Thank's

bing

I like Flamengo ML but didn´t play it yet...I was really pissed that they allowed a draw against Coritiba after a 2-0 lead...but ASA is not playing well and Flamengo should win...i´ll probably sprinkle some on the -1 for Flamengo @2,35 cause I believe they´ll win by 1-0 or 2-0. The downside to Flamengo is that they´re a team that is still in formation and they can have ups and downs...ASA is having a bad performance in Serie B but they usually play well in the Cup, so i´ll play it with some caution.

Santos just had an amazing result by beating Sao Paulo 2-0 last weekend, but I´m not convinced yet. This is not a strong team, and they don´t have a coach yet. They´ve beaten SP yeah...but that was a very open game that allowed them to score two in counter atttacks. SP dominated that game and they missed a lot of chances to score. Crac will be very different today. They´re a small team and they know their limitations and I expect them lock themselves in defense and try some counter attacks. I´m not sure SAntos is good enough to break a team that will probably play with 10 in the back. Santos should win, but it could be a very narrow 1-0 win, so I prefer to stay away from this game.

Akatana

Thanks bing! I'll probably make a small play on the Flamengo ML but will definitely play -1.5 for Internacional

bing

Adding:

Atletico x NOB - NOB +1 AH @1,806 pinnacle

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    Adding:

Atletico x NOB - NOB +1 AH @1,806 Pinnacle
    Hmmm...i like this, Atletico are so hopeless.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding:

Atletico x NOB - NOB +1 AH @1,806 Pinnacle
    Smart. NOB are 1.3 to qualify or 1.8 +1. Not quite, but very nearly the same outcome.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it I made some plays on that game as well

bing

Nacional delievered it by winning 1-0...damn...such a good opportunity and I didn´t sprinkle any money in the ML...

Akatana

Absolutely spot on.. on the Copa do Brasil! Flamengo won, Inter covered and Ponte Preta gave it away and Santos screwed up ( I stayed away from Santos)
    Very nice work my friend!

bing

Yeah, Copa do Brasil was great yesterday...not so good for CL, if it wasn´t for the lights going off, maybe we would get a push in that game. Still a profitable evening.

I see a good match for Sunday. Corinthians x Atletico **. Atletico is coming with their B team, and have no interest in this game at all. Corinthians is probably the strongest team in Brazil right now and totally focused in winning the Brasileiro League. Odds were 1,80 for Corinthians yesterday and have now dropped to 1,60. I don´t like to put my wagers so soon, but I´ll probably sprinkle some money in the ML and -1 for Corinthians.

bing

Leon de Huanuco x Jose Galvez - Over 2,5 @1,757

Akatana

Yeah, Copa do Brasil was great yesterday...not so good for CL, if it wasn´t for the lights going off, maybe we would get a push in that game. Still a profitable evening.

I see a good match for Sunday. Corinthians x Atletico **. Atletico is coming with their B team, and have no interest in this game at all. Corinthians is probably the strongest team in Brazil right now and totally focused in winning the Brasileiro League. Odds were 1,80 for Corinthians yesterday and have now dropped to 1,60. I don´t like to put my wagers so soon, but I´ll probably sprinkle some money in the ML and -1 for Corinthians.
    I'm loving a big play on this Corinthians match-up. Atletico are going to be fully focusing on the CL final! And i believe Corinthians are going to be hungry for this win! I'm seeing odds of 1.60 right now, i mean i've gotten to actually see for myself that at this moment Atletico are not the same free-scoring team that they were a little while back right before the season started, they seem to find life hard on the pitch at the moment for different reasons. odds will drop lower maybe so i will make this play very very soon, I'm loving the -0.5 & -1 and also the -1 options both have reasonable odds attached to them.
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-11-13 at 01:23 PM.

Akatana

Do you have any thoughts early on about Coritiba vs Atletico PR & Cruzeiro vs Nautico ?? they seem like good games to lean on the home sides. What are your thoughts on them?

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Bing thanks for the Inter pick yesterday tailed and it was a great come back to cover!

bing

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Bing thanks for the Inter pick yesterday tailed and it was a great come back to cover!
    Glad you took them!!

bing

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Do you have any thoughts early on about Coritiba vs Atletico PR & Cruzeiro vs Nautico ?? they seem like good games to lean on the home sides. What are your thoughts on them?
    I haven´t seen the lines yet, and I´m not going to be around for the weekend. Coritiba and Atletico is a big rivalry and games usually go over and both teams score...haven´t seen the line and haven´t really read anything about it yet. My opinion is based on my past knowledge.

Cruzeiro is playing well and Nautico is just an easy prey when they play as visitors. Again, haven´t read anything about it but my lean is Cruzeiro to cover the line...

bing

As I said earlier, I won´t be around for the weekend, but I just want to point out this game that might be a great opportunity.

Santos x Portuguesa - Portuguesa +0,5 AH @1,934 Pinnacle

Portuguesa hasn´t been winning their games but they´re not losing either. Portuguesa is known to be a tough opponent to every big team from the São Paulo State. That includes, São Paulo, Corinthians, Palmeiras and Santos. As I said earlier, Santos team just doesn´t convince me, and they´ve proven that by not being able to beat a weak opponent like Crac, who plays 3rd division in the national league. Portuguesa has already played some tough opponents. Cruzeiro 1-1 (draw), Fluminense 2-1 (win), Corinthians (0-0) and Internacional 1-1 (draw). I don´t expect Santos to win this game and I´m playing Portuguesa +0,5 and sprinkle some money at Portuguesa pk @3,04. BOL.

bing

Icasa x Oeste - Under 2,5/3 @1,877

Sport x Avai - Avai +1 AH @1,909

bing

Cuba x Belize - Under 1 HT @1,70

bing