Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Bing i know you already stated that you consider Criciuma a solid lean, but how solid do you think? could Bahia pull off a draw here???? Any thought's would be appreciated.

Akatana

What about Coritiba? they are one of the best home teams and have defeated atletico everytime at home with atletico's A squad and this time atletico is sending a B squad in regard to the important Copa libertarodores match they have @ home. Coritiba is good here right????

Which do you consider the more solid ML Coritiba or Criciuma for tomorrow?
    Last edited by Akatana; 05-25-13 at 09:05 PM.

bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Bing i know you already stated that you consider Criciuma a solid lean, but how solid do you think? could Bahia pull off a draw here???? Any thought's would be appreciated.
    A draw is possible in every match of the brasileiro, specially when teams have the same level of quality. Both, Criciuma and Bahia will be fighting not to be relegated this year. After this game, Coritiba will face Internacional, Fluminense, Santos and Flamengo. Tough schedule ahead for Criciuma. This is a must win for Criciuma and their best chance of earning 3 points before the Confederations break.
    Bahia had a terrible start to the season with disappointing losses to archirival Vitoria. Coach Joel Santana has been dismissed and today the new coach Cristovăo Borges makes his first appearance ahead of Bahia. He´s the one who led Vasco to fifth place last year. Bahia might improve along the season, they´ll hire some new players and Cristovăo has the ability to make Bahia stronger, but that might take some time still.
    Draw is possible, but I´ll have to take my chances with Criciuma this time.

bing

What about Coritiba? they are one of the best home teams and have defeated atletico everytime at home with atletico's A squad and this time atletico is sending a B squad in regard to the important Copa libertarodores match they have @ home. Coritiba is good here right????

Which do you consider the more solid ML Coritiba or Criciuma for tomorrow?
    Atletico has never lost in the first round of brasileiro since 2003. Atletico will rest some players like Ronaldinho and Bernard, but they´ll still have some others like Tardelli and Luan. Coritiba is strong at home, no doubt, but they have a weak squad this year and their main player this year is veteran Alex who came back from Turkey last year. Tough game and I believe a draw is more possible in this game rather then the BAhia one.

Akatana

Thanks for the insight bing. Isn't Luan suspended?
    I'm leaning on criciuam for tonight with cruizero and gremio

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

need some overs.

thanks.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Need Gremio to kill this game off

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice, there it is!

bing

Nice start with Brasileiro!!!

Vitória x Internacional 2:2 Early goals from Vitoria just screwed the under for this game. Internacional won´t be taking these goals very often this year - loss

Vasco x Portuguesa 1:0 Vasco was a better organized team in this game...home factor helped and one goal from Tenorio gave us the push!!!

Corinthians x Botafogo 1:1 Botafogo proved to be a difficult team to beat...specially to Corinthians in their own territory. Botafogo scored first and the equalizer came to Corinthians in the second half. Botafogo +0,5 win

Criciuma x Bahia 3:1 Just an easy game to predict...no chances for Bahia!!! win

Gremio x Nautico 2:0 Just a one team game...Gremio is in bad shape, otherwise they would have scored 3 or more...gremio ah-1 win

Ponte Preta x Sao Paulo 0:2 Nice win for Sao Paulo here, but they´ll only be contenders to the title if they acquire some new players...win

Santos x Flamengo 0:0 Two bad teams with Flamengo having the best chances in the game. Santos without Neymar should struggle throughout the competition. Draw - win

Hope Cruzeiro beats Goias now...only game pending for me...

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

nice work bing!

Akatana

Wonderful start, that last goal from Criciuam was lethal put a huge smile on my face .
    Only Cruzeiro left. Bol guys Nice games, let's keep this going.

bing

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    nice work bing!
    thanks andy!!!

Cruzeiro 4-0 in the first half!!! Wow!!!

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    thanks andy!!!

Cruzeiro 4-0 in the first half!!! Wow!!!
    WOW indeed!!! 5-0 now! What a night WOW!!!

Gamblan
    Gamblan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Wow, Cruzeiro are VERY impressive. The only team I've really seen before is Atletico Mineiro in the CL and the odd Paulista match, not this one, but the one before. Think I'll definitely be following this league from now on

bing

6-1-1 +5,60 units!!! Great Start!!!

More games starting Wednesday!!!

Akatana

What a start! Full of smiles. I have to say well done Coritiba! I was inches close to taking the ML on them but backed off last minute.
    Brazilian football is joy! And i'm not just saying that because 6 of the picks that i made in the last two day's (Of course with the help of Bing and Vaughany) all cashed! Which included of (Icasa, Joinville, Internacional +0.5, Criciuma, Gremio -1 and Cruzeiro -1.5) but because it is really a joy to be involved with Brasilian football!
    I am fully committed to the Brasileiro Serie A and B and will be keeping this thread alive and i will contribute you got my word! I also have to thank Bing again for this amazing thread and his amazing contribution. Lets keep it alive, let's play hard all season long. Cheers
    Last edited by Akatana; 05-26-13 at 06:58 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Good stuff Bing!

Tempted to play Cruzeiro +0.5 at Paranaense after that performance against Goias!

Akatana

Me too Vaughany, we should discuss that before wednesday to get some solid lean's in. I'm really tempted to go for Cruzeiro +0.5 as well. What do you think about Botafogo RJ ???

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

6-1-1 +5,60 units!!! Great Start!!!

More games starting Wednesday!!!
    Great work. Even more impressive as it was the opening games.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Me too Vaughany, we should discuss that before wednesday to get some solid lean's in. I'm really tempted to go for Cruzeiro +0.5 as well. What do you think about Botafogo RJ ???
    I've just got a small play on Botafogo PK and Sao Paulo PK double that pays around about Evens odds

bing

Hey guys, I´ll probably have some write-ups tomorrow. I´m still doing my research and I intend to play some Serie B tomorrow as well.

I would just like to point out that we shouldn´t jump into conclusions based on first round. Looking at the schedule probably Sao Paulo to beat Vasco at home will catch most gamblers attention. I won´t disagree that Sao Paulo are the clear favorites in this game, but I just want to say that it won´t be that easy. First of all, Sao Paulo and Vasco are big traditional team from Brazil. Everytime you see a match between big teams, it´s never an easy game to cap. It´s too much history involved, too much mystic and the rivalry between the teams just involve the players in a way that even mediocre players play their hearts and some might consider them future stars, like Cruyff, Pele, MAradona or Beckenbauer, but it´s just the atmosphere of the game that make players overcome their own abilities. That´s what makes Brasil Serie A so interesting, because there are so many big and traditional teams, and you´ll see those matches every round.

With that being said, Sao Paulo will be missing midfielder Jadson because he´s leaving for the national squad. Midfielder Ganso won´t be playing either because of injury. So coach Ney Franco will have to start recently acquired player Roni who played a decent Paulista Championship for Mogi Mirim. SP is also missing defenders Toloi and Rodolpho, plus Edson Silva had the red card in the last game so he won´t be playing either. Vasco won the last two games against SP in Morumbi stadium. Vasco´s coach Paulo Autuori used to be the head coach for SP in 2005 and he lead the team to win Libertadores and the World Championship against Liverpool. Players Renato Silva and Eder Luis used to be SP players in the past and they all know Morumbi and the SP team structure very well.

SP definetely has the better team and the best players and they play well in their own stadium, but Paulo Autuori has organized his team very well during training period and he knows that earning a point in Morumbi will be a great result for Vasco. I´m still considering my bet for this game, and I´m leaning towards the under. Some games in Brasileiro are a no brainer but there is a lot surprises too...it´s soccer and the unexpected happens all the time.

I´ll be posting my plays tomorrow. BOL!

bing

I can see that Cruzeiro has impressed you guys, but keep in mind that Atletico PR is one of the toughest teams to be beaten at their own stadium. Striker Dagoberto from Cruzeiro is hated by all the fans from Atletico PR, cause he used to play there and left the club for Sao Paulo after a lawsuit against the club. He never plays well there. Atletico hasn´t lost to Cruzeiro last 5 games. No conclusions yet, just some info...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I can see that Cruzeiro has impressed you guys, but keep in mind that Atletico PR is one of the toughest teams to be beaten at their own stadium. Striker Dagoberto from Cruzeiro is hated by all the fans from Atletico PR, cause he used to play there and left the club for Sao Paulo after a lawsuit against the club. He never plays well there. Atletico hasn´t lost to Cruzeiro last 5 games. No conclusions yet, just some info...
    yeah that's whats putting me off. Only lost 3 times at home when they were last in Serie A and got relegated. Now that I see the +0.5 is nearer to -200 I wont be playing it anyway!

Gidza
    Gidza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Thanks a mil for the info Bing,Vaughny et al.. awaiting your writeups and tips for Wednesday's Serie A matches ..I follow Brazilian soccer but had never come across such valuable info. that all you guys are posting here !!!

First 12