Rubin Kazan v Chelsea

or

FC Basel v Tottenham

anyone seeing one then the other? suggestions? thanks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I initially liked Basel PK just because Spurs arent same team without Bale, and they haven't won a game away from home in Europa league this season - drawing 4, losing 1 (their last away win was against Shamrock in 2011). Combine that with fact that Basel are so hard to beat at home (won 4 drawn 1 lost 0, conceded 2 goals) and it makes sense to play Basel PK. But after watching their performance against St Gallen at wknd my confidence has waned a bit! They did rest two key players in Stocker and Salah so that may have played a part though. I might hold off and watch it and see how first 10-20mins is looking...if TOttenham are controlling game and possession then I'll hold off. I dont think we'll see as many goals as 1st leg tho...all of Tottenham's away games in Europa before tht Inter game were 2 goals or less, and as already said Basel have only conceded twice which was in first game at home to Genk. The Inter/Spurs game was a bit of an anomaly because obviously Inter were down 3-0 so had to attack and score goals (not the same situation for this game tomorrow)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

hmmm thanks for your input

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I think under 2.5 goals will hit this time in the Chelsea game. Last week Chelsea had a highly remarkable game, but I doubt that will happen again, and Benetiz will take a more defensive approach in this one.

For the Tottenham game, I will be taking Tottenham DNB but only because i'm a die hard fan lol. And they've been underestimated this whole Europa series, so I think they will surprise again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

i agree with you on the chelsea game.

tottenham game im just considering the fact that its a home game for basel. and tottenham are without bale, not saying only he can
    score but with him there is more security in goals.

andyrocha90

yeah. i was just going to say. I change my mind on Spurs DNB. Public is huge on Basel, and I'm sure it will be at 0.5 or maybe even +1 by tomorrow morning.

dont get me wrong, Basel is strong at home, and outclassed the Spurs last time and exposed their defensive flaws, but adjustments can be made and it's soccer anything can happen.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    yeah. i was just going to say. I change my mind on Spurs DNB. Public is huge on Basel, and I'm sure it will be at 0.5 or maybe even +1 by tomorrow morning.

dont get me wrong, Basel is strong at home, and outclassed the Spurs last time and exposed their defensive flaws, but adjustments can be made and it's soccer anything can happen.
    Is Defoe back?

andyrocha90

Defoe, Bale, Gallas, and Lennon will not be playing

Simen236
    Simen236's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

I don't think Tottenham will win with all those key players out. Considering Basel ML.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kazan PK at even seems like the way to go , liking a 1-0 or 1-1
    Nomination(s):

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Kazan PK at even seems like the way to go , liking a 1-0 or 1-1
    yeah i think 1-1 unless chelsea come sout firing which i doubt

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Depends if ROndon starts which I assume he will. Main reason why I played Chelsea -0.75 in first leg was because he didnt start and I dont see how Rubin can score goals at this level without him up front

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

anyone on Newcastle as home dogs? i know they can score and i dont see why they cant win.. possible 2-2 though