lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Chelsea ML +950

Face it, Barca isn't all that much better than Chelsea. Any of the top european teams can make a game with barca.

It's not like i would feel safe adding Barca ML -350 to any parlays, you know?

So, does Chelsea have any chance?

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Take them to advance, much safer bet @ +184 on pinny

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

im on under 2.5 on this game i think will be almost the same game like first one Chelsea will play defence all 90min

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

joke thread of the day ... isn't all much better, are you f'ing kidding me, chelsea had 1 shot on goal when playing at home, barca hit the post twice, do you realize the same thing won't happen tomorrow? Do you know that barca will get at least 5 clear chances to score ... waste your money if you wish!

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    joke thread of the day ... isn't all much better, are you f'ing kidding me, chelsea had 1 shot on goal when playing at home, barca hit the post twice, do you realize the same thing won't happen tomorrow? Do you know that barca will get at least 5 clear chances to score ... waste your money if you wish!
    cmon you could say the same things about chelsea. is it really all that likely they only get 1 or 0 shots on goal Tuesday? NO

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    cmon you could say the same things about chelsea. is it really all that likely they only get 1 or 0 shots on goal Tuesday? NO
    They may not get any shots...

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Face it, Barca isn't all that much better than Chelsea. Any of the top european teams can make a game with barca.

It's not like i would feel safe adding Barca ML -350 to any parlays, you know?

So, does Chelsea have any chance?
    That comment is too flawed to even touch on it

BigTimeWinner

the only time they will get a shot is when barca makes it 3-0, then they don't have a choice but to go out, otherwise, they will be waiting like pussi*s for barca to attack

gohabsgo

Take barca to advance then -205 on pinny. If you think it's free money...

gohabsgo

Barca will have problems if chelsea scores first or let alone scores. In that case They'll have to win by 2.
    Barca will most likely advance but chelsea is def not out.
    Not sure yet where i'll put my money for that game.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I know you're taking Chelsea because it's a juicy price for a talented/rich team, but the bottom line is they're simply not going to win. They should be more concerned by how much they'll lose by, if it's just 1 goal then they can force extra time/penalties. A draw would be a very successful outcome. But a Chelsea win IMO is like 100-1, so really you're not getting much value. Red cards would help you, but the referee set up is a friend of the management team, I posted the source in a different thread.

-350 is one of the safest lines to put in a parlay.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worth a shot.

Mourinho gave Chelsea the formula on Saturday.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

If you really believe in Chelsea then take +1.5 at even odds.

It's just about how many goals you think they will keep out for 90 minutes.

lunchbawks
    NB#

You guys act like it will be 90/10 possession %%%..its euro football where refs decide the vast majority of close games.. you don't know chelsea if you think theyre playing for a draw

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by gohabsgo View Post
    Take barca to advance then -205 on pinny. If you think it's free money...
    i took barca to win CHL ...

BigTimeWinner

You guys act like it will be 90/10 possession %%%..its euro football where refs decide the vast majority of close games.. you don't know chelsea if you think theyre playing for a draw
    It sure could be 80/20 , cant say nothing about 90/10 tho

MatI

Leg 1 was 75/25, no reason to believe this game will have more possession time for Chelsea.

And of course they will be playing for a draw, that is all they need. If Chelsea play an open, attacking game, they will get torn to shreds.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Leg 1 was 75/25, no reason to believe this game will have more possession time for Chelsea.

And of course they will be playing for a draw, that is all they need. If Chelsea play an open, attacking game, they will get torn to shreds.
    Exactly, if Barca scores in the first 20-30 min, Chelsea is done for the day

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

No one in their right mind ACTUALLY thinks Chelsea ML is a good bet.

This thread was attention seeking, and attention it has gotten.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Drogba needs to score and then roll around for 90 minutes.

lunchbawks
    NB#

i wanted to see what the average sbr user thought about this game. apparently barca ML -350 is the lock of locks, and chelsea wont get 1 shot on goal. barca has lost games you know

BigTimeWinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhCO5V6eJc

I am expecting something similar to happen again, this time a weaker side than arsenal at that time.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

There are 2 possible situations will happen in this game:

1. Chelsea w/ luck: score a goal, and advance. Barca attack, Chelsea park the bus. Result: 1-1 Final, Worst is: 2-1.
    2. Chelsea w/ no luck: Barca score a goal in first half, Chelsea still D# and counter attack. Result: 1-0, 2-0.

All result just count in 90 minute.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

i wanted to see what the average sbr user thought about this game. apparently barca ML -350 is the lock of locks, and chelsea wont get 1 shot on goal. barca has lost games you know
    They did just lose to Madrid over the weekend (3rd loss of the season?), which means they will be 100% sharp and have extra motivation for this game, at least that's the logic I'm thinking of.

And it's not only about Barca ML being a lock, Chelsea ML looks impossible. Draw has a better chance if Chelsea stop Barca from scoring. Can they repeat 1-0? I wouldn't give it 10-1

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

BTW, I like it, small bet on the money line. But the best result would be a DRAW.

MatI

Barca at home this season:
    Played: 31
    Won: 27
    Drawn: 3
    Lost: 1
    Scored: 105
    Conceded: 18

Nothing is ever a lock, but pretty silly taking Chelsea ML looking at the above numbers. Chelsea can also still progress to the final with a draw in this game, or losing by 1 goal. So how that shouts 'take Chelsea ML', i will never know.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Here's an easy way to figure out if Chelsea ML is the bet you want to make:

If you take Chelsea ML and it hits, you win $950 million dollars, but if it loses you get both of your legs chopped off.
    If you take Barcelona ML and it hits, you win $45 million dollars, but if it loses, you get decapitated and die instantly.
    Ties don't count either way, you get nothing and live to see another day.

Which would you take?

lunchbawks
    NB#

its a football game, chelsea rarely loses games

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Here's an easy way to figure out if Chelsea ML is the bet you want to make:

If you take Chelsea ML and it hits, you win $950 million dollars, but if it loses you get both of your legs chopped off.
    If you take Barcelona ML and it hits, you win $45 million dollars, but if it loses, you get decapitated and die instantly.
    Ties don't count either way, you get nothing and live to see another day.

Which would you take?
    Screw it if i lose the worst that can happen to me I'm handicapped for the rest of my life, but there's alternatives to that now anyhow's so I'll take Chelski ML.
    This is merely said that either Chelski don't F*%$ up, No luck for either team and the ref is neutral. If Chelski win this it'll be the first time in awhile that Farcelona loses 3 matches in a row. Impressive

Punter101

I totally agree with what the commentator was saying...well mostly

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Chelsea leads in all of their champion league matches.chelsea to score first,now this is a free money.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Chelsea ML? Chelsea to score first free money?

This forum is full of retards.

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Chelsea ML? Chelsea to score first free money?

This forum is full of retards.
    Well I know why your here then

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

lol @ the attention seeking thread title. Not even going to comment on 'Chelsea nearly on the same level as Barca', think that has been refuted by others with half a brain already so no need to reinforce anything there.

As someone has already said, if you're looking to be a hero & genuinely think Barca will have trouble breaking them down - then take Chelsea to advance. Barca's defence isn't in-penetrable & it's not out of the question the blues could nick a goal on the counter if they frustrate them for long enough, if Chelsea have 2 goals to defend then the task becomes a lot harder for the defending champions.

Keep in mind lunchie, Stamford Bridge pitch is very narrow compared to the Camp Nou, you could see Barca were getting frustrated & more than usual resorted to balls over the top, they like to play around the edge of the penalty box & Chelsea just clogged it up to force them wide & dare them to score from a header, Barca may be the smallest team in world football so chances in the air hardly struck fear into the heart of the home team. They still found chances to score but their finishing wasn't of the quality we come to expect from them. Sanchez, Fabregas & Busquets all had clear cut chances they should of buried but didn't. I will say one thing - they defended Messi better than most sometimes throwing 3-4 bodies at him but there's much more space to work with at Camp Nou so I think his impact will be much harder to negate & this could well be a deciding/key factor in the match. One thing Chelsea do have going for them is Barcelona aren't in the greatest form but you'd think with the hopes of catching Marid in the title race all but extinguished with the defeat at the weekend - Pep will have them focused purely on this match. Sounds like I'm a Barcelona homer / fanboy here but that's not the case, just being realistic. If Chelsea do advance would be one of the more shocking results in recent history & surely this would be enough to secure Di Matteo for the top job, however - how it all pans out, we'll have to wait and see.

its a football game, chelsea rarely loses games
    This doesn't even require a response.

It's funny how the Americans / Canadians come out of the woodwork to suddenly become soccer/football analyst's this time of year, good for the sport I guess.
    Last edited by showtiime; 04-24-12 at 02:28 AM.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Well I know why your here then

1234 ... Last