latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to put this.

Barca!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

it's a great disappointment to the beautiful game to see chelsea in the final. They are going to be parking the bus some more. Whatever style chelsea plays is far from beautiful. Their style requires a lot of fortunate things to happen in their favor, or their style will not work. Bayern and Real madrid outclass chelsea, so I would imagine we will see some more bus stops in their end of the field for the final. Such a massive disappointment for fans watching to see the game played the way it was meant to be played.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    it's a great disappointment to the beautiful game to see chelsea in the final. They are going to be parking the bus some more. Whatever style chelsea plays is far from beautiful. Their style requires a lot of fortunate things to happen in their favor, or their style will not work. Bayern and Real madrid outclass chelsea, so I would imagine we will see some more bus stops in their end of the field for the final. Such a massive disappointment for fans watching to see the game played the way it was meant to be played.
    Only 3 groups of fans in the entire world are happy about this result today.

Chelsea - for obvious reasons
    Real Madrid - potential to play Chelsea in Bayern instead of Barca?? Ohh ok, licking their chops now...
    Bayern - similar to Madrid, but they are even more excited as final is at Bayern...they could get to play inferior Chelski team at home to win Champions League!?!? They are probably not even sleeping tonight in anticipation of the game tomorrow....not that they weren't already, but certainly Chelsea waiting for them instead of Chelsea has to make them giddy to say the least.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Wow is all I can say mate. Chelski against Bayern - Open game. Chelski against Madrid - open game. Lot's of attacking football will be seen in final either way. You seem like you don't watch much football but the only reason Chelski was "parking the bus" was due to the way Barca play > Possession type game which forces the other team to absorb the pressure, play aggressive pressure and score on the counter

Wotton
    Wotton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

There' is no "way" the game was intended to be played. There are just a series of evolution that led to where we are now. Nothing more.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Wow is all I can say mate. Chelski against Bayern - Open game. Chelski against Madrid - open game. Lot's of attacking football will be seen in final either way. You seem like you don't watch much football but the only reason Chelski was "parking the bus" was due to the way Barca play > Possession type game which forces the other team to absorb the pressure, play aggressive pressure and score on the counter
    I watch plenty... Chelsea is not very good despite this ridiculous outcome. one thing I will confess is that I HATE chelsea! So that is a bitter side of me talking also.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 04-24-12 at 04:19 PM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Agree. Chelsea did what they needed to advance. Would have been stupid to do otherwise.

Punter101

I watch plenty... Chelsea is not very good despite this ridiculous outcome.
    Chelski not good i wouldn't go that far, they were doing horrible with AVB but with the new coach their doing alright. Your logic towards Chelski parking the bus against Bayern and Madrid seems far-fetched mate. Chelski is no relegation dwellers for them to be parking the bus against either side. Whoever wins tomorrow (Madrid ) it'll be an open final.

FindTheLock

Chelski not good i wouldn't go that far, they were doing horrible with AVB but with the new coach their doing alright. Your logic towards Chelski parking the bus against Bayern and Madrid seems far-fetched mate. Chelski is no relegation dwellers for them to be parking the bus against either side. Whoever wins tomorrow (Madrid ) it'll be an open final.
    I will be betting on the under. We shall see who is right when the game is played.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

First Half stats

Passes : Barcelona 296 - Chelsea 60

A professional team only 60 passes in 45 minutes ???????? This is not football !!!

On the other hand , if barcelona can't beat a team down to 10 men for 60 minute , it would be better to go home ...

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Agree. Chelsea did what they needed to advance. Would have been stupid to do otherwise.
    Yep, the funny thing is the barca fans always complaining about the other team not playing "attacking" football when they draw or lose and always referring to the opponent as been scared > My personal experiences people

pellumb341

Chelski
    :P what language is this ??

Of course chelski will park the bus again in the final ...

Punter101

I will be betting on the under. We shall see who is right when the game is played.
    Now your misinterpreting me. I said it would be an open final, in no way did I say it was going to be goals galore. Attacking football can be met with Solid defense in which case your "under" can easily come into fruition. I'm just going to be enjoying the spectacle even if Madrid don't make it

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    :P what language is this ??

Of course chelski will park the bus again in the final ...
    There will be times of extended pressure on one side in which case you can make a claim to them "parking the bus" in the final but it's hard to comprehend the final been a 70-30 possession wise game now.

FindTheLock

Now your misinterpreting me. I said it would be an open final, in no way did I say it was going to be goals galore. Attacking football can be met with Solid defense in which case your "under" can easily come into fruition. I'm just going to be enjoying the spectacle even if Madrid don't make it
    if chelsea play a open game with either bayern or madrid they will get slaughtered. They don't have the players to match up in attack and defense. They can only do one or the other. Watch chelsea park that bus again. If they don't park the bus they will be making a lot of passes on their own side of the pitch AKA Stalling the game.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 04-24-12 at 04:32 PM.

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I have to put this.

Barca!

Punter101

if chelsea play a open game with either bayern or madrid they will get slaughtered. The don't have the players to match up in attack and defense. They can only do one or the other. Watch chelsea park that bus again. If they don't park the bus they will be making a lot of passes on their own side of the pitch.
    Fair enough, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Keep in mind Madrid just recently like to hold the ball in the opponent's half and bayern are playing at home(need i say more) so extended periods of pressure will occur during the game but I guess we'll just see in a month, till then

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Link to press conferences?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Let's be clear that Chelsea ML did not cash, which was the premise of this thread.

I think this sets up a perfect situation for Mourinho. If he gets through Bayern tomorrow he will demolish his former team in the final like he usually does.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I don't think Real will advance tomorrow, Bayern does.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Let's be clear that Chelsea ML did not cash, which was the premise of this thread.

I think this sets up a perfect situation for Mourinho. If he gets through Bayern tomorrow he will demolish his former team in the final like he usually does.

Mou will be pleased of rub in Abramovich game a CL

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    I don't think Real will advance tomorrow, Bayern does.
    hope you're wrong buddy!

But I can't say that Madrid will advance, if Madrid advance will be a fight till the end with Bayern!

pellumb341

Name:  295294_408975902460617_236304299727779_1407956_2100628006_n.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  60.6 KB
    Points Awarded:

infamousbacardi gave pellumb341 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

showtiime gave pellumb341 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This pretty much sums up the whole match

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

man, that game was tense.
    Did not bet on it (no value).
    Was rooting for the underdog. Still gotta say, that this will probably be the soccer sensation of the last few years.
    Imagine how much money around the world was lost yesterday night by ordinary people.
    Looking forward for tonights game.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I have to put this.

Barca!

Had to put this for you now

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

so good.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    so good.
    now with all those missings, they have to put di matteo in so he can demonstrate how to defend even better

pellumb341

The ball Ramos kicked has been found :P

First ... 4567