CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Holy shit, talk about being over-defensive. You're right that I know little about soccer, and wrong about just about everything else that you've attempted to assume about me. But that's not even important.

I wasn't trying to be negative at all, and if you go back and look at my post at the beginning of this conversation that should be obvious.

The point I was trying to make is that you would probably be better off not trying to hit a certain number, but instead playing plays as usual as it seems to be working for you. And I still believe that. If you disagree, that's fine and it's your thread and your opinion -- I was just voicing mine as well. Didn't think you'd take it so hard.

Anyhow, I'll still wish you luck even after all that bullshit, as it seems you probably just misunderstood me.

Later, guy.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13738

I am kicking myself for being late to the party and not discovering your thread sooner. You are one of the most impressive pickers on here and hope you continue. I'm tailing from here on out.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Your first comment wasn't what irked me, it was the one that was quoted.

The first one I looked at as a form of constructive criticism but it did puzzle me somewhat that you would make that comment if you knew the situation here - me targeting 100u profit, which is why I questioned it with an emoticon rather than diving in head first. Your intentions may well have been good up until then. Once I explained it to you that should've set things straight & it's happy days - you then proceed to fire back a comment that to my eyes had a condescending undertone which is why you got the response that followed.

Don't think I'm being over-defensive at all, I just don't take crap from anyone which is something that you've now come to realize.
    If by fact your comment of "you also acknowledged that you were trying too hard to specifically do that." was whole hearted good fun then more power to you because your choice of words was terrible.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cmaulsby View Post
    I am kicking myself for being late to the party and not discovering your thread sooner. You are one of the most impressive pickers on here and hope you continue. I'm tailing from here on out.
    Welcome. Enjoy the ride bud, the more the merrier!

glassjaw
    glassjaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Thanks for posting your parlays!

Anything for today?
    Sorry for asking, but I'm so boored today!!

showtiime
    Update your status

Here is one - all games are in England, sorry I couldn't get it in earlier all games start in 30 minutes, as always only tail with what you can afford. I'm quietly confident this will hit with maybe a push thrown in somewhere. GL to all.

EPL

Newcastle +0,-0.5 / $1.35
    Everton - Sunderland u3 / $1.32
    ENG C Hull - Middlesborough u3 / $1.37
    ENG L1
    Crawley Town +0 / $1.33
    Stevenage - Preston u3 / $1.42
    ENG L2 Plymouth - Aldershot u3 / $1.30
    ENG CONF Forest Green +0 / $1.37
    ENG CONF/n Guiseley +0 / $1.23

Total odds: $10.08
    Risking 2u to win 18.16u

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Let's get it!

glassjaw
    glassjaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Thanks!

showtiime
    Update your status

^^^

Note: Made a boo boo as Crawley Town is in League 2 not 1 but I'm sure this doesn't bother anyone else but me.

vangend
    vangend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, I eventually got one in time again

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geez some tasty collects in this thread.....
    Missed this 1 but hopping on next time

BOL on this parlay

showtiime
    Update your status

One leg not looking good at the half - Guiseley down 0-2 at home against one of the worst away sides in the league, I think I had a play on them 2 days ago as well so maybe I've somehow jinxed myself, was actually contemplating leaving that out as the north & south conference in England doesn't have live scores updated until ht / ft, which is a pain in itself & you can imagine my astonishment to see them down 2 at the half at home when they have been so reliable this season.
    Was actually going to go with o2 in Tottenham for the exact same price instead but decided to go with the former, something I'll probably regret unless they Guiseley can turn it on in the 2nd half.
    If they don't come back I'll refer them to the black list & not bother including them in these again.
    Other legs look fine as it's just Newcastle pushing for that elusive breakthrough at home to cellar dwellers Bolton.
    First time tailers - sorry can't win 'em all, I'll have one posted soon for some games starting later.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post

EPL

Newcastle +0,-0.5 / $1.35
    Everton - Sunderland u3 / $1.32
    ENG C Hull - Middlesborough u3 / $1.37
    ENG L1
    Crawley Town +0 / $1.33
    Stevenage - Preston u3 / $1.42
    ENG L2 Plymouth - Aldershot u3 / $1.30
    ENG CONF Forest Green +0 / $1.37
    ENG CONF/n Guiseley +0 / $1.23

Total odds: $10.08
    Risking 2u to win 18.16u
    LOSS -2u

Well my fears are overturned in the previous post with Guiseley fighting back to win 3-2 after being down 2 at the break.

Despite that good news the parlay was smoked in a short spell at Goodison Park with Everton / Sunderland staying at 1-0 until 75' with Everton running riot with 3 goals in the next 5 minutes from Pienarr, Osman & Anichebe for it to end 4-0. They finally decide to ship in a few goals at home on the worst possible time for me although they have been under machines this year & I've profited from this so the fact that they were the sole spoilers of the parlay doesn't deter me from backing unders in their games in the future.
    Just tough luck Sunderland decided to switch off defensively for 5 minutes.

Grading this one earlier than usual because I've got a little 4 teamer here to try hit my mini goal tonight, game in Greece ha now just started so unfortunately guys won't be able to be tail that unless you play it live.

EPL Aston Villa - Stoke 2 or 3 goals / $1.95
    CZE 1 Slavia Prague - Viktoria Zizkov u3 / $1.30
    GRE 2 Panserraikos - Platanias u2.5 / $1.60
    POL 1 Korona Kielce - Lech Poznan u3 / $1.23

Total odds: $4.99
    Risking 2u to win 7.98u

Parlay record 11-29 +92.56u

showtiime
    Update your status

Unfortunately I've been out & didn't have the chance to get this in earlier for people to tail, all games start in 5 minutes, not sure if you could get a live line on these as it's doubtful games in the 2nd league in Macedonia have coverage.
    I'll grade the last one with an updated record in a minute.

MAC 2
    FK Drita - FK Rinija Gostivar u2.5,3 / $1.80
    FK Pobeda Junior - Pelistar Batola u2.5 / $1.70
    IRE/N Ballymena Utd +0 / $1.72
    ALG 1 ES Setif - CR Belouizad u3.5 / $1.32
    WTA Tennis Caroline Wozniacki u12.5 games won / $1.30

Total odds: $9.10
    Risking 2u to win 16.20u

TheRedGambler
    TheRedGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

I think the ES Setif - CR Belouizad game was postponed, but the others are there in the live section.

No, it wasn't, my bad.
    Last edited by TheRedGambler; 04-10-12 at 09:21 AM.

vangend

Thanks, got it inplay.

showtiime
    Update your status

EPL Aston Villa - Stoke 2 or 3 goals / $1.95
    CZE 1 Slavia Prague - Viktoria Zizkov u3 / $1.30
    GRE 2 Panserraikos - Platanias u2.5 / $1.60
    POL 1 Korona Kielce - Lech Poznan u3 / $1.23

Total odds: $4.99
    Risking 2u to win 7.98u

Parlay record 11-29 +92.56u
    LOSS -2u

Well I went 0-3 yesterday with every parlay losing by just a single leg in unlucky circumstances, 1st up it was Everton scoring 3 goals in 5 minutes when the under was looking safe at 1-0 with 15 minutes 'til full time.

Then you've got the above parlay with the game in Poland playing sole spoiler as it was a push until the very last play of the game with the home side up 2-1 & then in the 4th minute of injury time Lech Poznan score off an intended cross that the keeper misjudged & subsequently flew over his head & into the back of the net.
    Bad way to spoil me hitting 100u in here but unfortunately it gets worse as I played this one in the screenshot below later in the night to include the game at Craven Cottage between Fulham & Chelsea, a game in Argentina & some NBA games mixed in. Unfortunately I'm a victim of my own greediness as seems to be the case when I miss the more lengthy parlays by a single game.

You can't blame me for adding the losing leg though as Toronto had clamped down on defense while not scoring much in the process throughout the 5 previous games played in April.

My selection was under 195 as I teased it up to that number with the o/u set at 188.

The total score from their previous 5 games was 191, 179, 177, 164 & 166, Indiana also play good defense.
    I was watching the game and the live lines throughout & the o/u never went above 182 which is below the pre-match market of 188 let alone me teasing it up 7 points to u195. Unfortunately with about 2 minutes to go in the 4th quarter both sides suddenly were hitting every shot & even with that being the case it was still safe for the under until the last 8 seconds. You'd think I'd get used to bad beats but posting some every now & then in here makes me feel a little better, ha.

Let's hope my fortunes turn around today!

Parlay record 11-30 +90.56u

showtiime
    Update your status

MAC 2
    FK Drita - FK Rinija Gostivar u2.5,3 / $1.80
    FK Pobeda Junior - Pelistar Batola u2.5 / $1.70
    IRE/N Ballymena Utd +0 / $1.72
    ALG 1 ES Setif - CR Belouizad u3.5 / $1.32
    WTA Tennis Caroline Wozniacki u12.5 games won / $1.30

Total odds: $9.10
    Risking 2u to win 16.20u
    LOSS -2u

Once again it's a bit too greedy on my end but when you look at it closer it's more annoying than anything. It's amazing how far Wozniacki has fallen this year in terms of consistency after dominating the women's tour the past 2 years at world #1, she's down to #6 now but to be fair she was playing a player 87 places below her in the world rankings @ #93 & someone she would usually annihilate playing in her home tournament (also being one that she's won the last 2 years). Instead she decides to play like a complete bum in the first set to scrape it 7-6 which toasts any chance of my under hitting, last time I'm adding women's tennis in here & I'm pretty annoyed because this hit would've sent me well above 100u & instead of celebrating that I'm left berating the effort put forth by her.

Of course the soccer legs cashed easily so I'll have to try to stick to my strongest sport from now on in here.

Parlay record 11-31 +88.56u

showtiime
    Update your status

Seems I'm heading in the wrong direction in terms of reaching triple figures the past day.
    At the risk of going 0-2 in here for the 2nd day straight I'm trying this lengthy one mainly boosted by the "2 or 3" goals market both in the Premier League & Serie A, the odds look a bit daunting on the surface but the rest of the parlay is cushioned by asian lines as always. I was initially leaning towards toward Blackburn on the handicap but I like this market better so I may wait for a live play on that game to choose a side. Definite lean towards Blackburn though is my thoughts on that match as Liverpool is in a classic 'look ahead' spot with a big derby game coming up against fierce rivals Everton in the semi-finals of the FA Cup. Surely they'll see this as a big opportunity to get closer to adding more silverware in the Cabinet this season after their fortuitous Carling Cup win & with the chances of European football next season all but gone you'd think Kenny Dalglish will see it as a chance to release the pressure that has been put on him following their recent poor form. Reina is serving the 2nd game of the suspension from the Red card he picked up at Newcastle for head-butting James Perch so Dalgish will be forced to look to reserve keeper Doni again - who up until the weekend had only ever played 1 game for his club (a pre-season friendly) due to Reina's insistence on playing every game.
    Didn't catch the game on the weekend at Anfield to gauge how the new keeper went but if anything bts may be another option in that match as I see Rovers getting on the scoresheet at the very least as they desperately need the 3 points in the battle to avoid relegation.

I've broken the rule in my previous post of only playing soccer in here pretty much straight away as I've added an MLB game that starts in an hour but Kershaw (the pitcher) @ home is easy money.

Unfortunately I'm late on this one again so a couple legs have now just started with the rest to kickoff in about 10 minutes.

EPL Blackburn - Liverpool 2 or 3 goals / $2.00
    ENG C Reading +0 / $1.55
    ENG CONF Fleetwood Town +0 / $1.35
    ENG CONF/s Havant & W - Salisbury u4 / $1.20
    SCO D1 Dundee +0 / $1.21
    SPL Barcelona win to nil / $1.61
    IRE/N Linfield +0,-0.5 / $1.30
    ITA 1 Chievo - AC Milan 2 or 3 goals / $2.00
    MLB LA Dodgers ML / $1.45

Total odds: $37.12
    Risking 1u to win 36.12u

Here's to some better luck on this one.

showtiime
    Update your status

Lucky didn't play blackburn on the handicap, down 0-2 with Maxi netting a brace in the first 15 minutes, guess I just have to hope that Liverpool try to defend what they've already got but it could go either way really.

showtiime
    Update your status

EPL Blackburn - Liverpool 2 or 3 goals / $2.00
    ENG C Reading +0 / $1.55
    ENG CONF Fleetwood Town +0 / $1.35
    ENG CONF/s Havant & W - Salisbury u4 / $1.20
    SCO D1 Dundee +0 / $1.21
    SPL Barcelona win to nil / $1.61
    IRE/N Linfield +0,-0.5 / $1.30
    ITA 1 Chievo - AC Milan 2 or 3 goals / $2.00
    MLB LA Dodgers ML / $1.45

Total odds: $37.12
    Risking 1u to win 36.12u
    LOSS -1u

Nothing to say here, the 2 riskiest legs lose in the 2/3 goals market with games ending 2-3 at Blackburn, & 0-1 in Italy, rest of parlay cashes.
    Oh well, officially cold yesterday & today but 2 bad days in a row rarely happens so will refocus & hopefully come back strong tomorrow.

Parlay record 11-32 +87.56u

showtiime
    Update your status

Like this one enough to risk 2 units

EPL

Manchester City -1 / $1.35
    Wigan - Manchester United 2 or 3 goals / $2.00
    Arsenal ML / $1.36
    ITA Genoa - Cesena u4 / $1.20
    SPL Real Madrid +0,-0.5 / $1.42
    ARG 1 Deportivo Merlo - Huracan u2.5 / $1.44
    SCO D1 Ross County +0 / $1.32

Total odds: $12.04
    Risking 2u to win 22.08u

showtiime
    Update your status

EPL
    Manchester United ML / $1.44
    SPL
    Valencia ML $1.44
    Real Madrid +0 / $1.25
    ITA 1 Genoa clean sheet / $2.10

Total odds: $9.70
    Risking 1u to win 8.70u

showtiime
    Update your status

Just posting everything I played tonight, Last one here, got these in a tad late 3 games already look safe hope I don't jinx it.

EPL
    Manchester City-1 / $1.35
    QPR - Swansea 2 or 3 goals / $.1.95
    Arsenal TT o2.5 goals / $2.50
    ITA 1 Genoa - Cesena u2.5 / $2.07
    ARG B Deportivo Merlo - Huracan u2.5 / $1.44

Total odds: $27.86
    Risking 1u to win 26.86u

vangend

Thanks, got a few in-play.

TheRedGambler

Well...I think the bookies won a lot, because of Man. Utd.

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedGambler View Post
    Well...I think the bookies won a lot, because of Man. Utd.
    I'd blame the ref

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
    I'd blame the ref
    Blame the ref that it wasn't 2-0 Wigan

showtiime
    Update your status

Got ruined by United & game in Argentina.

I'll have some up tonight will grade others then.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Keep up the good work man. Slow and steady wins the race. GL

showtiime
    Update your status

Adding some Rugby League games that start soon, will grade yesterdays after this is done.

NRL

Brisbane not to trail / $2.75
    St. George Illawarra - Newcastle 3 unanswered tries? no / $2.20

Total odds: $6.05
    Risking 2u to win 10.10u

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I was going to take the Broncos as well, but i've got enough riding on the AFL game. GL!

TheRedGambler

Damn, this is unbelievable.Too much bad luck

showtiime
    Update your status

NRL

Brisbane not to trail / $2.75
    St. George Illawarra - Newcastle 3 unanswered tries? no / $2.20

Total odds: $6.05
    Risking 2u to win 10.10u
    LOSS -2u

Well Brisbane concede first points but then go on to score 30 unanswered to win 30-6. Harsh!

EPL

Wigan - Manchester United 2 or 3 goals / $2.00
    Arsenal ML / $1.36
    ITA Genoa - Cesena u4 / $1.20
    ARG 1 Deportivo Merlo - Huracan u2.5 / $1.44

Total odds: $12.04
    Risking 2u to win 22.08u
    LOSS -2u

QUOTE=showtiime;14417906]
    EPL
    Manchester United ML / $1.44
    SPL
    Valencia ML $1.44
    Real Madrid +0 / $1.25
    ITA 1 Genoa clean sheet / $2.10

Total odds: $9.70
    Risking 1u to win 8.70u[/QUOTE]

LOSS -1u

EPL
    Manchester City-1 / $1.35
    QPR - Swansea 2 or 3 goals / $.1.95
    Arsenal TT o2.5 goals / $2.50
    ITA 1 Genoa - Cesena u2.5 / $2.07
    ARG B Deportivo Merlo - Huracan u2.5 / $1.44

Total odds: $27.86
    Risking 1u to win 26.86u
    LOSS -1u

Can someone say ice cold! None of these hit as the game in Argentina & United ruined all of them. Gone through 10 units without a hit on this page, yikes! Like one later that may bring me back, I'll post it.

Parlay record 11-36 +81.56u

showtiime
    Update your status

ENG L2 Barnet - Hereford u3 / $1.47
    ITA B Juve Stabia - Padova 2 or 3 goals / $1.95
    POL 1 Korona Kielce - Zaglebie Lubin u3 / $1.35
    FRA D2
    Metz - Monaco u3 / $1.30
    Bastia +0.5 / $1.42
    Le Havre - Boulougne u3 / $1.27