Simme
    Simme's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights games in Brazil

My first pick tonight on the forum but I'm far from a rookie. 3 years of serious studies on the Brazil campeonato A and B has given me a big advantage ahead of the bookmakers. I'm glad to be a part of this forum and let everyone interested make some money together with me.

For the games tonight the play that caught my attention was a parlay which I normally don't play. It's the games in Campeonato Brazil B and here's my view on the games.

Criciuma v Goias pick: +1.5 goals
    Criciuma is the newcomers and have had a fairly good run so far sitting in 8th position. The biggest reason for this success lies in their defence with only 6 goals conceeded in 9 games. So far Criciuma haven't made a lot of goals so why do I go with +1.5 goals? That's all thanks to the opponents for tonight - Goias. Goias has to give it their all in the offence in order to keep the series alive. When Goias forget about defensive play, then goals are conceeded. I hope Criciuma will be able to take advantage of the chances they will be given as they will push forward as well given the home team advantage.

Duque de Caxias-RJ v Gremio Prudente-SP +1.5 goals
    Duque has had a terrible start of the season, without wins so far. Stuck at last place and that's far from where the team want to be and should be. Striker Somalia has been successful so far with 6 goals and will be their keyplayer tonight if they should be able to turn things around. Duque's problem so far lies in their defence which opponent Prudente will try to capetalize. Prudente has shown form lately with 2 good efforts in a row and tonights game agast Duque comes at precisely the right moment.

Conclusion - A parlay with 1.82 at GameBookers is simply too good to resist tonight.

Good luck with your bets tonight. Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon again.

Br
    Simme

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Thx for the tip, and hope to see you again

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome!

Thanks for the tips and good luck!

Simme

That made the 104th win out of 162 plays, giving a ROI set at 120.4%. I hope I will be able to deliever once more tonight, unfortenately I didn't set this up prior to my nice winning streak which has been 11 out of 13 games.

I hope some of you placed a bet, if small even.

Br
    Simme

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by Simme View Post

I hope some of you placed a bet, if small even.

Br
    Simme
    I did, it was a small bet, but it's a profit.

OneTipster

Yeah, I cashed it.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit on this one let's hope for another win on Brazil A tonight. GL everyone.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4461

good luck on your plays

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any informatiom on Avai v vBahia. Really like the away team, I think great value.

Simme

Here we go again, sorry for the late publishing.
    Corinthians - Vasco Da Gama

Corinthians tries to recover after a poorly game on the road against Bahia even if they won. It was completely unfair as Bahia had the game in their hands that time even though they were struggling with lots of absentees. Corinthians was the talk of the town on that day. Tonights game against Vasco da Gama will be a test to see if the game plan is back on track.

Vasco da Gama will be dangerous tonight and they will get their chances. They did a horrible 2nd half in the last game, losing with 0-3 so they will be giving it their all to redeem themselves. Juninho makes his debut tonight so be on the lookout for his set pieces. Corinthians will of course be the expected winner with lots of posession but my outcome is that Vasco da Gama will find the net at least once, hence my bet of the day is 'Both team scores'.

Droppings odds on this one all over the market, best that I can find right now is 1.78 Bwin and that is about .1 higher than most bookies. Be sure to take advantage of this one, I have a good feeling about this one.

Good luck tonight!

Br
    Simme

Toronto-boy
    Toronto-boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11011

Vasco de Gamma/Corinthians Over or Under

OneTipster

Thank you Simme!

I want to send you points but I can't.

"We could not award this user points. This person may not be allowed to receive points or you do not have enough points."

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OneTipster View Post
    Thank you Simme!

I want to send you points but I can't.

"We could not award this user points. This person may not be allowed to receive points or you do not have enough points."
    U may send points already today to someone else?

Or u are trying to send more than 2 points?

U are not pro and can't send more than 2 points.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

And for the friend of the thread Simme Welcome to he forum.

I've just one recommendation I think u should put ur picks in bold so that would be easier to people to find the picks.

OneTipster

latinrus, thanks for answer. I understand now.

Simme, tomorrow I will give you 2 points.

supplykim
    supplykim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

So what is the bet here?? Can anyone clarify?

OneTipster

Both team scores
    Odd: 1.78

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you cash

supplykim
    supplykim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Both team scores
    Odd: 1.78
    My book doesn't offer that bet.....oh well...next time then....gl guys..

OneTipster

22' 1-1

Perfect!

Simme

Hello everyone,
    Sorry for not being clear in my text which play I recommended. Also more sorry for choosing a pick that is only available att a few bookies but the play was out there and I liked the odds. I hope some of you got on or put in for over.

I hope tonight will be just as rewarding. Thanks for your support.

Br
    Simme
    Points Awarded:

OneTipster gave Simme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

escou gave Simme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OneTipster

latinrus, thanks for answer. I understand now.

Simme, tomorrow I will give you 2 points.

Like I said, 2 points for you.

Simme

America ** is in a terrible streak of bad luck lately and deserves more points then what they have. Last game against Santos was a very good effort and should have got 1 point at least. Has a full squad to choose from tonight and with in form strikers Alescandro and Fabio Junior I can't see America ** walking off the pitch without having scored once. America is a really strong hometeam, even if it's not visible in the standings they have put in really stong efforts and disturbed such teams as Cruzeiro, Flamengo and Internacional so there's little doubts that they can beat pretty much any team in the league as a hometeam.

Palmeiras is missing a few players due to U20 tourneys and to Copa America. However their last game was nothing else than brilliant. Maikon Leite did his debut for the club and what a debut it was! 1 goal scored and all and all the best player that day according to me. Striker Luan is also in great form at the moment so even if quality players like Valdavia and Kleber are missing Palmeiras has enough quality on the pitch to be able to score against an attacking side like America **.

Seriosly I almost can't see how this tip would fail me tonight.

Dropping odds all over the market. 1.65 can be found at Betclic.

Good luck tonight!

PS. How many of you have the chance of playing 'both teams to score'? If almost no one has the chance to then I will adapt on this forum so more punters can follow. I'm doing this for the chance of people to earn some money together with me but if no one can profit then I have to try and change.

Br
    Simme

Simme

Sorry, I did it again. Here's the first essential part of my pick tonight:

Campeonato Brasileiro A
    America ** v Palmeiras
    Tip: Boths team to score

OneTipster

Thanks! I hit it.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Palmeiras pk. Good luck!

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not have that option of both teams to score on any of my books. What book are you using?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

twelve try putting 50 bucks into 5 dimes and see if u like it. It's the best soccer book for us US players. They have reasonable cash out options as well. Intertops charges too much to take money out. I just got a free wire transfer for 35 bucks lol. If they charged me their fees I'd be paying 65 to cash out.

OneTipster

The good luck was in our side.

America Mineiro 1 - 1 Palmeiras
    66' Alessandro - 76' Mauricio Ramos

Simme

Hi everyone,

Both teams to score can be found on at least these bookies:
    Unibet, Bet365, Bwin, Betclic, Betway, Expekt

I will try to give other tip besides this kind play for everyone to follow. 3/3 now, hope some of you have had the chance to make some money together with me.

Be sure to have a look tonight if more bets are on their way.

Br
    Simme

Simme

Campeonato Brasileiro B
    Portugesa-Salgueiro
    Pick: Over 11.5 corners
    Odds: 1.80 Bet365 and Bwin

Salgueiro - a newcomer who has had an expected start of the season, struggling in the bottom. Their play has impressed me at times, more so than their league position. Salgeiros problem so far has been their game plan where attacking is essential. Too many games and points lost in the wrong way at the wrong time. Tonight will be a tough game when they head to Portugesa to play defense for as long as it's a tie. Portugesa performed poorly in their last game losing 0-2 against Asa, they performed poorly in this game so we can all count on efforts for revenge being made tonight. Portugesa in my eyes are without a doubt one of the best teams in league B and I'm positive they will be in the run for promotion. They have an overall strength which most teams lack in the league.

We can expekt to see an attacking side in Portugesa and they normally create a lot of corners in their games. My prediction is that Portugesa will take the lead and when they do, Salgueiro has the team for attacking play and will for sure contribute making this play 4/4 on my time on SBR forum.

Be sure to open up betting accounts on sites with these sorts of play so you can take advantage the day we find a real bargain. I have a good feeling about this one but as always it's depending on what happends.

This is my pick for the evening but I want to tip you off about a likely win tonight with a lower odds. Vitoria should win against Bragantino. I'm putting in a smaller bet at ah-1.

Form has been great lately with 14/17, I hope I can keep this trend alive.

Good luck tonight and thanks for reading.

Br
    Simme

Simme

I hope some of you were able to place some bets. 100% so far and 15 out of 18 last plays has been wins. Hope you noticed my reserve bet for tonight, Vitoria ah-1.

Total ROI 121.11% as seen on http://spreadsheet.se/simme

Be sure to open accounts with bookies providing the bets mentioned here so we can make some more money together.

Br
    Simme

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

great work,keep up the good work!

Jididii

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    twelve try putting 50 bucks into 5 dimes and see if u like it. It's the best soccer book for us US players. They have reasonable cash out options as well. Intertops charges too much to take money out. I just got a free wire transfer for 35 bucks lol. If they charged me their fees I'd be paying 65 to cash out.
    Thanks FTL, ive been meaning to open an account there i just havnt got around to it. I guess tomorrow im going to have to do it because there are alot of games that i want to play and im losing out on.thanks

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice picks man, great record for now, keep it up

123 Last