OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks again! Keep up the good work!

Simme
    Simme's Avatar Become A Pro!

Campeonato Brasileiro A
    Sao Paulo-Cruzeiro
    Pick: Cruzeiro +0

Sao Paulo got off to a brilliant start of the season but the form is not good lately and you can spot the lack of confidence. 3 losses with 8 goals conceeded, they have had big problems with injuries on a key defender like Miranda. Besides Miranda players are missing due to U20 and Copa America, important offensive players like Lucas and Ilsinho will also be missed tonight. Lucas has been very important for their offensive play so that's really negative for tonight. On top of conceeding 8 goals in 3 games, not one goal made so after the loss against Flamengo they sacked their coach Carpegiani so the situation for the moment is far from ideal.

Cruzeiro comes from a couple of solid games lately with 3 straight wins and 5 games without a loss. The coach Joel Santana has really got his team together. For tonight Diego Renan is not making the trip to Sao Paulo and they will miss him for sure but apart from that more or less a full team to choose from.

With everything surrounding Sao Paulo I would give Cruzeiro the best chances tonight but as the odds are so good I will settle with +0. It's hard to tell what effect the switch in manager will have, it's possible Sao Paulo will settle with getting one point to turn things around step by step.

Odds are dropping all over the market. Best odds right now is with Paddy Power at 2.25.

Good luck tonight and let's hope the winning steak continues. Everyone can follow this bet so no excuses tonight

Br
    Simme
    Points Awarded:

Fingers Crossed gave Simme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fingers Crossed
    Fingers Crossed's Avatar Become A Pro!

ty for sharing the info and providing great write ups. you have a nice run here and you clearly know a lot about these teams. cheers.

Simme

Get in there tonight good folks. 2.25 at dnb Cruzeiro with Paddypower and Betsafe.

With the loss in form, switch of manager and important players missing Cruzeiro is a good value bet tonight.

Thanks for your support. Good luck tonight.

Br
    Simme
    Points Awarded:

OneTipster gave Simme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Simme

One more bet tonight for those of you who are alert. Less than 4 hours left to kick off in this one and it's on the corner market so I hope you have taken my advice and opened an account on Bet365. You can also use live bet on this one.

Americana-Ituiutaba
    Pick: +11.5 corners
    BET365

Americana always has a lot of posession when playing at home. As a result of this they usually create a lot of corners on their own. What makes me feel so strong about this one tonight is that Ituiutaba plays with a solid defence, together with their dangerous counter attacks. Ituiutaba likes to use their wide midfielders so they are a good team for creating corners on their own.

To furhter strengthen my belief in this bet is the fact that Americana normally wins by 1 goal and lots of inefficiency making them push for 90 minutes.

We're in for an exciting night. Good luck!

Br
    Simme

Simme

I'm going to be brief as I'm short on time tonight.

Campeonato Brasileiro
    Pick Corinthians +0

I like the chances for this one, hope it will mean for us to get back on the winning streak.

First loss on the forum last night, given the chances in the game it wasn't deserved to be a loss but that's behind us now. Hope you were able to cash in on the corner market instead.

Good luck tonight!

Br
    Simme

OneTipster

Good luck!

Corinthians, lets see some goals!

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I like Palmeiras against Santos, Cleber Santana

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria38 View Post
    I like Palmeiras against Santos, Cleber Santana
    Yes, Palmerias looks good, I am going for pk.

Euphoria38

they are on a 4 game winning streak at home, and as always or atleast in the past few years, Santos plays extended football with no defence and decent strikers.

Euphoria38

Good start for the green machine 2-0

Euphoria38

wow 3-0 Palmeiras, its a shit on... man they are back after last year of sucking.

falcao357
    falcao357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5598

good luck!

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks great, I think its cashed at 3-0.

OneTipster

Hello Simme!

Do you have anything good for tonight?

Simme

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be brief tonight. Hope you will find this one with your bookie.

Pick: Vila Nova to score

Depending on your bookie it might be 'Parana not keeping clean sheet' or something like that. Best odds I find is with Bet365 and like I said before, those of you who wants to keep track of my tips - please open account with Bet365.

Vila Nova has been terrible on the road so far, only scoring once. But the settings tonight with Parana missing out on imporant defenders and Vila Novas counter-attacks will according to me lead to at least one goal. There are plays out there with higher odds but this simple bet at 1.61 is what I recommend tonight.

Good luck to everyone!

Br
    Simme

Simme

Hi everyone,

It's going well for my picks. Normally I'm not much for braging because I know it can turn the other way around just as quickly. My 22 last picks have gone 18-4.

I'm going to be brief with tonights pick.

Atletico ** +0.5

Santos with a lot of problems in the lineup will have serious problems beating Atletico tonight. The odds is clearly on Atletico tonight!

Good luck!
    Br
    Simmr

Simme

Atletico M G

Simme

Odds dropping on Altetico M G +0.5
    Hope you got on in time.

One more tip for tonight, only 30 mins to kick off. Bet365 is the market I have but there are a few more bookies offering:
    Both teams to score Coritiba v Fluminese

Odds: 1.80

OneTipster

Thank you!

Simme

Hi everyone,
    1-1 yesterday, I hope to be back on winning streak again with this move.

Cruzeiro - Bahia over 2.5
    is my tip but as the odds are getting lowered you could go with over 2.75.

Good luck tonight!

Simme

Hi everyone,

The play for tonight is:
    Duque de caxias +0

As always serious amount of work put down before recommending this play and I of course play my own bets with middlehigh stakes.

Odds on several bookies, I will go with 2.0 at Pinnacle.

Good luck with your bet!

Br
    Simme

OneTipster

Good luck!

Simme

Folks,
    2 picks for tonight where of most of you are likely being able to follow just one.

Palmeiras
    Botafogo/Corinthians over 11.5 corners in game

Palmeiras may be played on every available bookie but my extra recommendation for tonight is the cornermarket that I know is available at Bet365.

Once again, please add this bookie onto your accounts if you want to earn money together with me.

Good luck tonight!
    Br
    Simme

OneTipster

Thank you Simme. I like very much the cornermarket at Botafogo/Corinthians.

Good luck Sir!

OneTipster

How are you Simme? Everything is good?

Simme

Hello everyone and Onetipster in particular! At least one loyal follower Lol!

I haven't posted on forum for one week but my picks has continued posting on my spreadsheet (spreadsheet.se/simme)

Form has been worse so it's a good thing at least for you that I haven't posted 24 last picks is 8 lost, 2 push and still 14 wins.

I'm thinking of starting a service for my tips with a small fee. I haven't decided how it would look like but my plans are to give replacement tips if tips are lost or draw until winning tips have been given.

I don't have web site open but everyone interested could e-mail me at siime@hotmail.com

The tip for tonight is Ceara v Atletico PR both teams to score

Good luck tonight and I look forward hearing from you

Br
    Simme

pellibr
    pellibr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello man, where are you from?

For how long are you doing those tips in Brazilian football?

Regards

Simme

I wish I could say I'm from Brazil but I'm really from Sweden... I've spent a lot of time getting to know the teams in Brazil during the last 3 years. My spreadsheet shows all my plays and of course 100% correct.

I do the time online looking for news and I watch the games to get my own perception on how the teams play and which players to follow.

Br
    Simme

OneTipster

Good to have you back!

Your record is still very impressive!

pellibr
    pellibr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Simme View Post
    I wish I could say I'm from Brazil but I'm really from Sweden... I've spent a lot of time getting to know the teams in Brazil during the last 3 years. My spreadsheet shows all my plays and of course 100% correct.

I do the time online looking for news and I watch the games to get my own perception on how the teams play and which players to follow.

Br
    Simme
    I don't think there's a problem to bet in any league regardless of your country you are if you are getting money with it , I was just curious. I'm from Brazil, I bet mostly on Serie A, Serie B is to tricky to me. There's also a bookmaker that started to provide Série C and D, I think it can be a good revenue to make money, since information of those leagues are hard to find even here and the bookmaker can make some mistakes. If you need any help, info, news just ask.

Regards

Simme

Thanks for your comments and I totally agree with you. I don't follow series C and D but you are most certainly correct as I think I find good value in both series A and B which are much more covered.

For my loyal follower(s)

Vasco da Gama v Bahia over 12.5 corners

I have a good feeling about this double for tonight. Good luck if you follow.

Br
    Simme
    Points Awarded:

betpt gave Simme 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OneTipster

Thank you! Best of luck!

DogLover
    DogLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I have:

Vasco Da Gama RJ -1 (-140)

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496