EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

SPF Goal: +2.50

Be nice to get up over three units today.

EaglesPhan36

Yippee, 0-0 @ the half. France looked pretty good, just could not put one away. Hopefully England figures out how to start attacking. The French backup goalie has looked shaky all half.

EaglesPhan36

7/9 [Copa America] Brazil-Paraguay Under 2.5/2 [-108]
    Don't see any reason to go against the under trend in this tournament, especially with these two squads. For all their skill, this Brazil squad has not shown enough cohesiveness offensively for me to think they are going to suddenly get it together. Paraguay certainly will be looking to keep things tight and play for a draw. Brazil has not played a match with more than two goals in quite some time, so I will continue to back that trend.

EaglesPhan36

LoL@Brazil. Figures they suck it up and let this go over. At least this could really cement my Paraguay future to win the group if they can hang on for the win.

EaglesPhan36

Ohh Paraguay, so close to taking control of the group.

EaglesPhan36

SPF Goal: +0.90

7.10 [U-17 World Cup] Brazil-Germany Over 3 [-140]

EaglesPhan36

SPF Goal: +1.90

EaglesPhan36

7.11 [Finland Veikkausliiga] JJK-RoPS Over 3 [-105]
    JJK has tallied at least two goals in each of their last five at home. RoPS has been getting creamed on the road with 13 goals allowed in their last two alone. RoPS has also scored in four of their six road contests, so there could be goals in this one.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your bets

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you here. I was just looking over the stats for this game.

I see that the last 3 meetings all had at least 3 goals, but only once did it go over 3 and that was in a cup.

When playing at JJK, the games have finished in draws 3 times. Only when playing at ROPS have the games gone over.

However, I feel that we see at least 3 goals tomorrow. I'm playing the over 2.5.

Good luck to us!

EaglesPhan36

Push today. Deserved to be that with all the shots JJK put on goal, got three in the last 30 minutes. I'll take it. Will tally up the futures from the Copa America when the group stages end. Cashed the Colombia +495 to win the group. Still have a shot in hell with Paraguay winning their group, although a long shot.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

since colombia won does that mean argentina is kicked out?

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

good i took over 2.5 and won
    thanks for tips EP

HKT
    HKT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I took over 2.5 also as my book doesn't have the bet over 3, so you'd have to bet over 2.5 and exactly 3 goals which makes for bad odds if 4 or more goals are scored.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    since colombia won does that mean argentina is kicked out?
    Nope. Argentina finished 2nd in their group, so they made the QFs.

EaglesPhan36

7.12 [Friendly] Rot-Weib Erfurt-Werder Bremen Over 3.5 [-144]
    This is a little chalky and a big total for a friendly, but Werder's form insists it. The German Bundesliga side have tallied 18 goals in two friendlies prior to this. Division 3 Rot-Weib Erfurt gave up four goals in a friendly at home to a Division 2 side, suggesting that Werder should be able to score how ever many goals they feel like scoring today. Werder has also shown a bit leaky defensively with five goals allowed in their two friendlies. It might be asking the D3 side too much to score today, but Werder seems very capable of doing this total and much more themselves even though they are likely to field an experimental side with several friendlies scheduled in succession this week.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 07-12-11 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Price Change

EaglesPhan36

7.12 [Copa America] Uruguay-Mexico Over 2.5 [-113]
    Chile's win has paved the way for Uruguay to qualify in 1st place with a win tonight. Even without Cavani, the Uruguay attack should be able to probe and work over the Mexicans who looked trouble for most of the 2nd half against Peru. Mexico for their part have shown their youth here, but have also shown the ability to threaten at times offensively. They have to win and score to have a shot to over take a 3rd place team for a QF spot. Uruguay could still qualify with a draw, but would be worse off for it - so I expect they go for the win and leave no doubt.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    7.12 [Copa America] Uruguay-Mexico Over 2.5 [-113] Chile's win has paved the way for Uruguay to qualify in 1st place with a win tonight. Even without Cavani, the Uruguay attack should be able to probe and work over the Mexicans who looked trouble for most of the 2nd half against Peru. Mexico for their part have shown their youth here, but have also shown the ability to threaten at times offensively. They have to win and score to have a shot to over take a 3rd place team for a QF spot. Uruguay could still qualify with a draw, but would be worse off for it - so I expect they go for the win and leave no doubt.
    really like uruguay after the chile result took the over 2 ,best of luck to both of us!!!!!!!!!!!

EaglesPhan36

Should be 2-0 Uruguay. Forlan boned that open look off the post. As long as Uruguay keeps pushing, think we still have a shot - they have looked dangerous all half and Mexico had a few chances too.

EaglesPhan36

I'm giving up. Forlan has missed two. Suarez just missed another one on a breakaway. This one is destined to go under.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

under it is unbelievable,uraguay dominated and could not get that 2nd one

EaglesPhan36

7.13 [Women's World Cup] USA-France Over 2 [-139]
    I'm paying for the chalk on this one because I think both teams are far too talented to be held off the scoreboard. Team USA has something along the lines of a four year streak of not having been shut out, while France has only failed to net a goal in one of their last 15 matches. Team USA could have some tired legs and minds to start or finish and France has plenty of skill players to make them pay if that is the case. Meanwhile, Team USA seems to have a knack for finding the back of the net, some how, some way. So going for it. If this winds up being a dull, 1-0 or 0-0 match then well fukk me in the ass.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 07-13-11 at 09:38 AM.

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

7.13 [Women's World Cup] USA-France Over 2 [-165]
    I'm paying for the chalk on this one because I think both teams are far too talented to be held off the scoreboard. Team USA has something along the lines of a four year streak of not having been shut out, while France has only failed to net a goal in one of their last 15 matches. Team USA could have some tired legs and minds to start or finish and France has plenty of skill players to make them pay if that is the case. Meanwhile, Team USA seems to have a knack for finding the back of the net, some how, some way. So going for it. If this winds up being a dull, 1-0 or 0-0 match then well fukk me in the ass.
    I agree... I was hoping for a little better line, not sure if I'm ready to eat all that chalk. Maybe I'll go Over 2,2.5 we'll see.
    BOL

EaglesPhan36

Over 2 @ -139 now. Glad I waited, booking it now.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW!!!It just jumped to -200!!! Good sign....... Break a Leg!!

EaglesPhan36

Easy casher finally. USA!

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call! Hopefully, you have your mojo back now.

EaglesPhan36

SPF Goal: +0.43

Will update when the Copa matches go final as I can settle up all but the Argentina outright to win the Copa at that point.

EaglesPhan36

7.13 [Champions League Quali] Linfield-BATE Borisov Over 2.5/3 [-128]
    BATE is a stiff test for the Irish side here and one experienced in Champions League play. BATE wrapped up its build-up to this match with play in the Belarus Premier League. There, BATE sits at the top of the table with 34 goals scored and eight allowed in 18 matches. Linfield had a pair of warm-ups for this, but will be tested larger here by the experience. They had some experience at this level last summer and did not embarrass themselves as they lost on aggregate to Rosenborg, 2-0 with the scoring all coming in the road tilt. Not sure that BATE covers the handicap here @ -1 & -1.5, so going with goals as Linfield must secure some at home with the road leg at BATE sure to be a very tough chance to make up any sort of goals gap.

EaglesPhan36

7.13 [Copa America] Paraguay-Venezuela Under 2 [-107]
    This one figures to be tight from the start to the finish. Paraguay possesses a better finisher in Santa Cruz and surprised with two goals against Brazil, but this is still a defensive-minded squad. Same goes for Venezuela who has been a nice surprise with their defensive style that has limited both Brazil and Ecuador to zero goals. The scenarios for advancing from this group are many due to the tight standings. Venezuela already has a spot secured in the QFs, now just playing for position. I believe Paraguay also gets through to the QFs with a draw, while the draw would give Venezuela the top spot in this group. If Paraguay scores early enough, I look for them to try and lock this up at 1-0 for the remainder. In any case, I think goals may be at a premium here.

EaglesPhan36

One step forward, two back. What a crazy f-ing match! Paraguay owes me some money. They should have won this group, but blew two leads in their last two matches - today really was inexcusable.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What are your thoughts on the Brazil game?

EaglesPhan36

7.13 [Copa America] Brazil Total Goals Over 2 [-112]
    Argentina showed the urgency needed of an expected advancement this week, now could it be Brazil's turn? They aren't the experienced side Argentina is, but they are talented and perhaps Lady Luck found them in their last match with the late goal from Fred giving them a two goal "outburst" against Paraguay. Brazil can still win this group despite their lackluster showing, but they need goals to do that. A draw gets them through too I believe, but they shouldn't be leaving anything to chance as well as risking playing a better side in the QFs. Something stupid in my head says they may score some goals tonight. Ice Ice baby.

* To answer the above question, I would not be surprised to see Brazil underwhelm again either here. This match is tricky and could either win up being a tight, low scoring affair if Brazil continues to have troubles with their offensive cohesion ... or they could finally break out against an Ecuador side that has played their hearts out, but are inferior and I think in need of a win or they go home in this competition.

EaglesPhan36

Holla!

Today's matches have been the most exciting of the entire tournament.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Holla! Today's matches have been the most exciting of the entire tournament.
    exciting or fuked?

First 123 Last