EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice write-up.

DogLover
    DogLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I have Guadeloupe +1 (-170)
    Last edited by DogLover; 06-07-11 at 04:58 PM.

SHARPISGOOD
    SHARPISGOOD's Avatar Become A Pro!

RK.......

Good luck with the USA pick........hope you are correct and hit those wagers..........I capped and capped and I just can't pull the trigger on the USA team.........but.....I will be watching and cheering them on so you can cash that ticket!

SHARPISGOOD

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by SHARPISGOOD View Post
    RK....... Good luck with the USA pick........hope you are correct and hit those wagers..........I capped and capped and I just can't pull the trigger on the USA team.........but.....I will be watching and cheering them on so you can cash that ticket! SHARPISGOOD
    why you couldnt pull the trigger?who the hell is canada in international soccer?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Well you must of been sweating when they went down 3-0, but a push is an awesome result after that start.

What a game, 5 goals, a red card, big almost comeback. Hope the USA and Canada can live up to what has been an exceptional tournament so far.

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by SHARPISGOOD View Post
    RK....... Good luck with the USA pick........hope you are correct and hit those wagers..........I capped and capped and I just can't pull the trigger on the USA team.........but.....I will be watching and cheering them on so you can cash that ticket! SHARPISGOOD

SHARPISGOOD

Quote Originally Posted by polskboy View Post
    why you couldnt pull the trigger?who the hell is canada in international soccer?

No wager for me because the USA seems to struggle to score goals, at times they look like they are not a complete unit and Canada will play close to the vest and most of their games are 1 goal games they win some lose some............I truly hope the USA wins and wins handily....but that uncertainty is keeping my money in my wallet!!

Good luck..........hoping USA wins

SHARPISGOOD

RubberKettle

Gooooooal Altidore of course since I said he sucks.

Terrible goal keeping, really thats awful.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow canada sucks

RubberKettle

Results: Monday 6/6/2011

Panama 3 - Guadeloupe 2
    No Play

United States 2 - Canada 0
    United St 1st Half -.5 (-140) Win
    United States -1.5 (-137) Win

Overall 7-0-0 (+7.00)
    All plays bet x to win 1

No games today, but early lines for Thursday have Mexico at -850 and Costa Rica -300.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice results. Congrats and I wish you the same good luck!

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

7-0 excellent start to say the least. The way Cuba plays defense makes a huge Mexico win by 4 or more almost looks too easy.

sockeye
    sockeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Awesome record RubberKettle

Frogman
    Frogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 840

Best of luck today and can't wait to read your write-ups for today's games.

SHARPISGOOD

RK.....

Keep up the good work and wishing you continued good luck and success. Yep, these 1st round cup games have played out true to form and many have cashed some easy tickets. I'm guessing as the first round continues and as we get into the second round it will get just a little harder to cap, find edges, and cash tickets...so keep cashing cashing those tickets while the going is good.......

SHARPISGOOD

RubberKettle

Thanks guys

Really juicy lines today, currently waiting for 1st half AH lines.

Will write something up when I get home from work.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    7-0 excellent start to say the least. The way Cuba plays defense makes a huge Mexico win by 4 or more almost looks too easy.
    If we can call that a defense

Costa Rica was all over the place with the cubans without any kind of organization in defense.

If Mexico play like they did against Salvador they will destroy Cuba.

RubberKettle

6/9/2011
    El Salvador +1/5 (+130) +787
    Costa Rica -1.5 (-127) -270
    Draw +420
    Over 3 goals -117
    Under 3 goals +102

Alright so this is the first group match of the 2nd round. El Salvador is not as bad as they showed vs Mexico. Honestly if you watched the game it hinged on a fluke bounce. A Salvadorian player cleared the ball straight into a Mexican players head for the 1st goal. After that it was all downhill and El Salvador lost its defensive shape and work rate. They started shipping goals for fun and Mexico ran wild. Cuba is a whole lot worse than El Salvador. In the last 5 meetings of these teams El Salvador has wan 2. They lost the other three with one blow out. Even with the 5-0 drubbing they can still possibly get out of this group as the 2nd best 3rd place team. They would need points tonight. Alvarez is back and will provide a spark. El Salvador will play on the counter tonight and get a goal.

During the 1st half El Salvador was able to unsettle the Mexicans and make it difficult for them to play. If they can do that for 90 minutes they will keep this close. Ruiz is back for Costa Rica and hes a very dangerous player so El Salvador better watch out. I also noticed that their ML dropped from the +950 range to +780 range.

Play on El Salvador +1.5 (+130)

6/9/2011
    Mexico -2.5 (-180) -984
    Cuba +2.5 (+165) +3057
    Draw +1004
    Over 3.5, 4 goals -140
    Under 3.5,4 goals +125

Mexico has too much firepower for Cuba. They team got off to a great start in the 2nd of their last match and I see that carrying over to this game. If Mexico does not score 3 goals I will be shocked. Lots of juice here, but Cuba is possibly the worst team at this tournament.

Play on Mexico -2.5 (-180)
    Points Awarded:

sockeye gave RubberKettle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36

What's your opinion on the Costa Rica-El Salvador over?

psulions
    psulions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

5 Mexican players including Ochoa suspended due to positive drug test. Mexico should still roll easy over Cuba.

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    What's your opinion on the Costa Rica-El Salvador over?
    Depends on El Salvador. If they sit back and keep things close to the vest like they did in the 1st half vs Mexico this could be a real low scoring game. If they are not organized or nick a goal on the counter this will go over. I might lean under 3 but its tough to call.

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by psulions View Post
    5 Mexican players including Ochoa suspended due to positive drug test. Mexico should still roll easy over Cuba.
    Who are the players? What drugs?

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by psulions View Post
    It is real?

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Depends on El Salvador. If they sit back and keep things close to the vest like they did in the 1st half vs Mexico this could be a real low scoring game. If they are not organized or nick a goal on the counter this will go over. I might lean under 3 but its tough to call.
    Thanks for the thoughts. I'm going over myself. Probably hate life later. Think it may land right on 3, but I don't trust the defenses to hold up.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Mexico's chances of repeating as Gold Cup champions just got a lot slimmer.
    Starting goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa and four teammates were removed from the Mexican national team on Thursday afternoon after positive drug tests for the substance "Clenbuterol", a banned stimulant that can be used to ease the symptoms of chronic breathing disorders.
    The following players Francisco Javier Rodriguez, Antonio "Sinha" Naelson, Christian Bermudez, Edgar Duenas, and Ochoa face a suspension of up to a year depending on whether or not the positive drug tests were not accidential.
    In a press conference held on Thursday, the Mexican Football Federation speculated that the players consumed chicken that was tainted with the drug and will request that the team be allowed to field replacement players for the rest of the Gold Cup. The removals come just one day after defender Ricardo Osorio also left the team due to an injury.
    The removals have major ramifications for El Tri, which loses its starting goalkeeper as well as several key players at the start of the Gold Cup. It should be noted that none of the players have been formally suspended from the Gold Cup, just removed from the Mexican team as a precaution, which means there is still the possibility the players could return if a logical and legal explanation for the initial failed tests is found.

-From soccerbyives [dot] net

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

people take clen to cut fat after a bulking cycle of steroids, i dont understand why its not allowed its not a steroid itself..

SHARPISGOOD

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Agreed.....................but I think El Salvador plays a little more freely (and don't sit back as much) as that don't see Costa Rica as big a threat as Mexico so I'm expecting them to open up more leading to more flow to the game....for more goal opportunities. Its only a slight lean to the over in my mind so not enough to make a wager..........

SHARPISGOOD

beeps220

Great call on Salvador

sockeye
    sockeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Mexico - Cuba match delayed or postponed?

RubberKettle

Looks like we're in for another winning night

SHARPISGOOD

RK.......

Good Job..........Keep cashing those tickets.......

SHARPISGOOD

beeps220

Much props to you on this thread. Not just the great picks but the writeup as well

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Much props to you on this thread. Not just the great picks but the writeup as well
    Write-ups are awesome. That is half the fun, reading the write-ups!

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

******* hell! Killing it here, RK!

Nobody
    Nobody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great stuff here

keep it going fella, don't stop winning

First 12345 ... Last