RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Real Madrid Release Proof of Dani Alves Diving

Heres a picture of Alves:

Heres the video

Now, you can say it is still red and he moved to avoid the dangerous contact, but why does he fake this injury. Disgusting.

This was also disgusting.

Busquets has been shot in the face twice???

No fair play and no respect, just shame.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

They knew Mourinho was going to tell his players to play rough so they made the most of it. What do you expect when there is no video replay?

Don't be bothered too much by this, it happens all the time and will continue unless changes come to the sport.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    They knew Mourinho was going to tell his players to play rough so they made the most of it. What do you expect when there is no video replay?

Don't be bothered too much by this, it happens all the time and will continue unless changes come to the sport.
    You think there should be replay on this? I can't stand replay in NFL and College Football, they still manage to get it wrong a lot plus the time it takes to look at it. I'd be more for fines and suspensions for diving and faking injury. I forget the EPL player earlier in the season that admitted he dived for a PK. To me that is more offensive and deserves suspension more than Rooney swearing into a camera.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wait! A soccer player dived, and drew an unwarranted card??

In the category of 'other shit that isn't news'; water is wet and grass is green.

RubberKettle

1. No replay should be instituted.
    2. Yeah no shit a player dived. This was the most hyped game of the season featuring the best team on the planet and the major turning point was deception.

UEFA is investigating both teams and will release their finding next Friday. If UEFA wanted to put an end to these antics they would suspend Alves and Busquets from the Final. They will likely do nothing and these things will continue.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously. its pretty pathetic. I love soccer, but it is without a doubt a pussy sport.

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    Wait! A soccer player dived, and drew an unwarranted card??

In the category of 'other shit that isn't news'; water is wet and grass is green.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I thought this kind of stuff happened in every single soccer game.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Seriously. its pretty pathetic. I love soccer, but it is without a doubt a pussy sport.
    yea, I love watching soccer, but would like to see them add an agressive review board, similar to basketball.

If a player gets a card and the review board finds that the card was unwarranted then the card is expunged from the players record, optionally if the board find the opponent to have overtly dived or embellished and injury the corresponding card would added to that players record.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

too much tension, too much money. The result ? 3 ugly El Clasicos so far.

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

There is only ONE team even playing out of the two. Boring.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Photoshopped definitely. We all know Barcelona would never do those things and certainly not Dani Alves.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Photoshopped definitely. We all know Barcelona would never do those things and certainly not Dani Alves.
    are u serious????? Barca is a prime contender for dirty shit.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

damn, 4 el classico are not enough for me, after all these drama shit now, mourinho is using jinx by giving up the second leg

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one that feels its more of a red after watching that , studs up rash reckless tackle , of Corse mas pulled put , had it connected it could have been a broken leg or serious injury .

As for Jose , guys been noting less than a disgrace since the loss , empty allocations about cheating , selective memory , he's taken it too far this time , acting like a bunch of kids , and this silly stunt by Madrid to post this up ... embarrassing

TurkzZ

As for the diving , happens every game , agree wid post above there should be a review bored punishing divers and injury fakers , no to relays

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

did he dive..?? yes... is diving apart of soccer? yes..

would i have done the same thing.. yes!!

One thing that no one points out.. is that the Real Madrid player was obviously going after this guy.. i mean look at his leg and ankle.. he actually turns it to try to get this dudes leg.. Spikes out guys.. I mean shit.. I guess the right thing to do would have been to just stand there and take it no? Maybe break a leg??? Have any of you ladies did the dance this dude just did? just jumping around like he did and landing on himself.. probably hurt him.. game speed.. to make a move like that.. who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    Am I the only one that feels its more of a red after watching that , studs up rash reckless tackle , of Corse mas pulled put , had it connected it could have been a broken leg or serious injury .

As for Jose , guys been noting less than a disgrace since the loss , empty allocations about cheating , selective memory , he's taken it too far this time , acting like a bunch of kids , and this silly stunt by Madrid to post this up ... embarrassing
    finally... someone makes sense...

totally classless by Madrid.... Let UEFA deal with it.. why show everyone how petty u are..

TurkzZ

Gana b all sorts of Probz now , Jose mentioned a lot of names inc Spanish fa boss , he potentially Cud end up getting sued and so on Looool ,

But all in all neither team wins with this , all this off the pitch nonsense and poor performances on the pitch does nothin to promote la liga

RubberKettle

Classless by Madrid when Barcelona fake injury game after game just to deceive the referee?
    Classless by Madrid when Barcelona's entire team surrounds the referee after every decision with their hands up in action calling for a card?

This is always the story with them. They have no respect.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Calling out a soccer player for diving is like calling out an actor for acting. Ronaldo dives all the time!! Let's not act like madrid, or any other team doesn't have players that dive. This was an unfortunate event, but the studs were still up regardless of the actual contact. Do I think the red was harsh? Yes I do, but I've seen reds handed out for less too. Just one of those things. The player goes in with his studs up, he shouldn't put the ref in that position. It is partly his fault for allowing the dive to even be possible. A ref is only human after all.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Calling out a soccer player for diving is like calling out an actor for acting. Ronaldo dives all the time!! Let's not act like madrid, or any other team doesn't have players that dive. This was an unfortunate event, but the studs were still up regardless of the actual contact. Do I think the red was harsh? Yes I do, but I've seen reds handed out for less too. Just one of those things. The player goes in with his studs up, he shouldn't put the ref in that position. It is partly his fault for allowing the dive to even be possible. A ref is only human after all.
    exactly.. why even give him a reason to dive??

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

forget the game, next one will be even more controversial.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Instant replay is what soccer is missing , fifa is so corrupt

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Whats wrong with video replay?

It takes less than 5 seconds to watch a video replay. All the refs have microphones and they can just look up at a monitor or get fed information from another ref beside a monitor. It won't slow down the game, all it will do is make it more accurate and less susceptible to cheating.

I guess the cronies at FIFA are doing a good job fooling people into how bad it will be for the game.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Pepe deserved the red card, whether he hit Dani Alves or not is not even an issue here. After he missed the ball he intentionally went for Alves' leg, and the way he did so was more then enough to seriously injure him or even break the leg if Alves hadn't pulled it back.

The diving of the Barcelona players throughout the game disgusts me as well, and they should also be punished for that, but it shouldn't be an issue in this case.

Whats wrong with video replay?

It takes less than 5 seconds to watch a video replay
    . All the refs have microphones and they can just look up at a monitor or get fed information from another ref beside a monitor. It won't slow down the game, all it will do is make it more accurate and less susceptible to cheating.

I guess the cronies at FIFA are doing a good job fooling people into how bad it will be for the game.
    I don't exactly agree with this. Some things will have to be looked at several times, even at different angles, before you can clearly see what happened. You can't let the game continue during this period because of the chance something crucial happens during that time (like a goal) which you have to reverse afterwards.
    Especially if you're going to use video replay for every occasion where there's doubt (goal or no goal, fouls, offsides, corners, throw-ins etc etc), it will definitely slow the game down.

Imo if video replay were to be introduced you'd also have to change to effective gametime instead of 90mins + stoppage, because stoppage time could really get out of hand this way. Another way to go might be how they do it in tennis, ie give each team/coach the chance to call for video replay several times a game. After three unsuccesful calls you lose that right, making sure they won't keep doing it just to slow the game down.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Obviously we can't use video replay for every decision that would more than double the 90 minutes. I'm talking about decisions that change the game. It's only a matter of time before video replay is introduced in some way, obviously a way that won't slow down the game that much. The bottom line is that we need it soon. Almost every other major sport has video replay except football. It's not a coincidence that there is so much growing corruption in our sport. There are billions of dollars flowing through the gambling industry on a sport that is very inaccurate. This is pretty much heaven for people who want to change the result for their own benefit. It's also heaven for the gambling industry since inaccuracy creates more uncertainty and unpredictability.

Something as simple as goal line technology was never even considered by FIFA in the WC where the whole world is watching, that has to raise questions.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

football rules tell us that diving is (like pepe's) should be red card, no matter it hits or not guys...
    the referee has to save player in the pitch, may be Dani's behave was a fake but Pepe deserved this.
    what if if he really hit Dani's leg ? we all were talking about Pepe 's brutality..
    com on guys, he shouldn t attempt like this...

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Obviously we can't use video replay for every decision that would more than double the 90 minutes. I'm talking about decisions that change the game. It's only a matter of time before video replay is introduced in some way, obviously a way that won't slow down the game that much. The bottom line is that we need it soon. Almost every other major sport has video replay except football. It's not a coincidence that there is so much growing corruption in our sport. There are billions of dollars flowing through the gambling industry on a sport that is very inaccurate. This is pretty much heaven for people who want to change the result for their own benefit. It's also heaven for the gambling industry since inaccuracy creates more uncertainty and unpredictability.

Something as simple as goal line technology was never even considered by FIFA in the WC where the whole world is watching, that has to raise questions.
    I agree that electronic aids like goal line technology and video replay are definitely welcome and perhaps even necessary, it's just that in case of video replay it might be hard to determine what is crucial or not. It would be nearly impossible to clearly write it out in rules, and leaving it up to a video ref to determine this leaves too much room for corruption again.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

real madrid have a serious fukkin cheek, di maria, ronaldo, ramos dive!!! adabayor kicked an arsenal player in the face playing for man city, the special one must forget the biggest cheat of all, samuel etto of his inter team.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    are u serious????? Barca is a prime contender for dirty shit.
    Hahaha, of course I was being sarcastic. I never liked the team and it's bandwagoner fans.
    I mean don't get me wrong, they sometimes show beautiful football (well under Rijkaard they did) (not too much of a shock when you have Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Villa/Ronaldinho on your team) but I hate the thing that they're considered that ONE sincere, above all others Team while the rest of the World are dirty oysters, doing dirty business, playing dirty football. The worst is that now that they have this status or alibi, no one actually ever judges them on anything. Like Mourinho said, I guess it has to do something with that Unicef logo on them. lmao

As to Alves gimme a break, the cuunt's a diving machine. I remember watching some La Liga show, similar to british MOTD, and they were showing so many clips of Alves' worst dives and fakes I mean the whole studio and the hosts shook with laughter and labeled him as TheWorst ever. So when he adressed that diving-gesture with his hands to di Maria I was like lmao buddy, you're the one to judge

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaah guys this IS JUST part of the game, they put extra refs in the penalty area and still they cant get the job done, I dont think there is any use in commenting it when there are hundreds of players doing it in the same exact way ...

TurkzZ

Only use of cameras can be goal line , even after watching a replay of a foul etc peeps can disagree over the decision , which will take up a lot of time , and where does it stop , offside replay , so players will always play on regardless of the flag till play stops , then the decision is replayed? , wud take too long , goal line I agree with , rest should b kept as it is

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

whats it going to take to get video replay in so refs can make a correct decision. These poor decisions cost clubs big time, fighting relegation, title runs. Is it only a matter of time before clubs sue uefa/fa's for losses?

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You can't trust this video. Spanish sport media sucks. They used photoshop in a offside deleting a defensor in the game Barça - Bilbao, just to talk about the referee. It seems a joke, but it's true.

http://img01.lavanguardia.es/2011/02...79_342_226.jpg

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

I rated it the most boring of the El Clasicos so far this season. With exception of the Messi brilliance for the second goal, not a huge amount of fluid football going on which you expect from Barcelona. Football wise is was boring but drama wise, it was interesting.

The next leg should be good. Madrid will just have to go for it and hope for the best. A tactic that probably should have being adopted in the 1st leg.
    Last edited by TheBeautifulGame; 04-29-11 at 08:43 AM.

12 Last