SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Incredibly small-time from Real Madrid, posting that on their official website. You know what's worse? A couple of frames were deleted in that video. There was contact between Pepe and Alves, and imo, a deserved red for a studs up, high footed challenge.

Real Madrid complaining about Barcelona players diving is also a funny allegation:

Fact of the matter is, Real Madrid came to park the bus, they spent 300m to defend like ******* Stoke and Jose Mourinho's rant at the end of the game just shows what an arrogant oyster he is and I'm ******* delighted Barcelona put the arrogant bastards in their place.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

regarding video replay, i think each team should have three "chances" per game where they can use video replay. if the replay can prove the mistake wrong, they get back their "chance". otherwise it reduces by one. if a team don't have any left (exceeding the limit), it is impossible to call for another video replay, no matter how obvious.

this way, unnecessary calls for video replays (and time delays) could be avoided.

just my two cents.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Both teams are a disgrace, I didn't post this to show a dive or contact, just to show how childish and trivial this has all become.

I hope these two games between Barca and Real are not a precursor for the Final. UEFA should take notice and tell the players this will not be tolerated.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

After this game I seriously hope that Man utd will win the Champions league!

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    are u serious????? Barca is a prime contender for dirty shit.

I agree. Barca offense is great but the way they did in the last 3 El Class are dirty and shame.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Manchester United will bring the trophy home. This champion league this year, no team played like them and Ferguson is a great great coach ever, but maybe Barca will win the trophy then it become the Beunaber scandal after Stamford Bridge scandal.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

there was no scandal of Stamford bridge, and no scandal of this time, absolute nonsense, barce retain the ball longer then other teams, so they get more fouls, and more fouls leads to more diving i guess, its blown out of proportion

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I was pulling for Madrid.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    there was no scandal of Stamford bridge, and no scandal of this time, absolute nonsense, barce retain the ball longer then other teams, so they get more fouls, and more fouls leads to more diving i guess, its blown out of proportion
    Correct, plus they keep bitching about the Stamford Bridge game, where Abidal was wrongly sent off. And in the first leg, Henry was denied a clear penalty.

First 12