lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you have to admit there are many stories of hospitals listing covid as the cause of death when it wasn't. The 3 bullets in the chest were an underlying condition.

Maybe the number of covid deaths are exaggerated? Maybe not.

Maybe (probably), the fact that the government is working with big tech to decide what we are allowed to see in deciding what is true or not is the problem? A self inflicted one. When everything seems to be partisan politics, then its not surprising people are skeptical about what information is believable.

Rather than going after those spreading misinformation (according to them), why not do a better job at being truthful yourself? You earn credibility that way. (I am speaking of the government)
    The amount of bullshit out there is at an all time high. My main point to Kermit was that it was very clear when the vaccines came out you could still get covid-19 and transmit it to others. They made that crystal clear. They never said you can't get it. Just the symptoms would not be as bad and the chance of dying was extremely low.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm guessing you voted for Biden?
    yes but if he or kamala is on the ticket for 2024 without pushing shit through congress and keep on playing puppet for their donors. I will sit out next election. dumbasses trying to play nice with McConnell

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cant wait for 3rd shot!!!

Get vaccine or die
    Get vaccine and die!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    yes but if he or kamala is on the ticket for 2024 without pushing shit through congress and keep on playing puppet for their donors. I will sit out next election. dumbasses trying to play nice with McConnell
    What was the main policy biden and harris were pushing that made you want him so bad? Was it the open borders or starting wars again? Or was it banning fracking?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The amount of bullshit out there is at an all time high. My main point to Kermit was that it was very clear when the vaccines came out you could still get covid-19 and transmit it to others. They made that crystal clear. They never said you can't get it. Just the symptoms would not be as bad and the chance of dying was extremely low.
    I agree with most of what you said (and what you say in general most of the time) with the exception "They never said you can't get it." They might have said that as you claim but I don't remember hearing it. Biden said it last night word for word "you are not gonna get covid if you have the vaccines".

Inconsistent messaging and politics are causing problems

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Get vaccinated or die
    How about.....'Get vaccinated and die".......

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

• Birmingham doctor Brytney Cobia says she is seeing dozens of young, unvaccinated people dying from the coronavirus
    • She says they tell her on their deathbed that they wish they had received the COVID-19 jab before they fell ill
    • COVID infections and hospitalizations are surging across Alabama as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads

wikkidinsane

What was the main policy biden and harris were pushing that made you want him so bad? Was it the open borders or starting wars again? Or was it banning fracking?
    it was an anti Trump move. im a bernie bro.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Maybe it was getting rid of the most dishonest and untrustworthy person on the planet.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave floridagolfer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

a lot of people getting burned by the virus were anti vaccers

lets go and get your vaccine

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Vaccines are trash now and don't work. Delta to strong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with most of what you said (and what you say in general most of the time) with the exception "They never said you can't get it." They might have said that as you claim but I don't remember hearing it. Biden said it last night word for word "you are not gonna get covid if you have the vaccines".

Because you consume Fake News.

Over and over and over the claims from the drug companies were that it was ~ 94% effective at preventing serious illness and disease. Your Fake News purveyors just didn't tell you that.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Because you consume Fake News.

Over and over and over the claims from the drug companies were that it was ~ 94% effective at preventing serious illness and disease. Your Fake News purveyors just didn't tell you that.
    Nice try. They keep changing what they say about it its hard not to consume some fake news. You on the other hand, seem to live, breathe and eat fake news.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

We were made aware here in Canada that the vaccine does not prevent covid-19 in January. There is definitely a push to get people to get vaccinated. I'm not in favor of that push.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

lots of low iq people here no surprise

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    lots of low iq people here no surprise
    sure are

wikkidinsane

Nice try. They keep changing what they say about it its hard not to consume some fake news. You on the other hand, seem to live, breathe and eat fake news.
    they were bending the truth. 3 people out of 4000 vaccinated caught it . the news reporter cleared that up. what is your end game? thats a .075 % rate

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    • Birmingham doctor Brytney Cobia says she is seeing dozens of young, unvaccinated people dying from the coronavirus
    • She says they tell her on their deathbed that they wish they had received the COVID-19 jab before they fell ill
    • COVID infections and hospitalizations are surging across Alabama as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Factual based on that data at that time. The Delta variant does appear to be a bit different. It does still protect against hospitalization and death, but mild breakthrough cases are more likely than before.

Science is not politics or religion. Statements and predictions and plans change as new data and information comes in. Smart people understand this. I don't have much hope for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get the vaccine what are you afraid of

DwightShrute

they were bending the truth. 3 people out of 4000 vaccinated caught it . the news reporter cleared that up. what is your end game? thats a .075 % rate
    end game? come on.

Its pretty clear in the video I posted that there's lots of misinformation still today and it started in December 2019. No one know for sure.

-Fauci lied to congress again saying he didn't know he was funding gain of function research in Wuhan when his emails clearly show he did. He should be fired immediately and maybe go to prison. Too old maybe.
    -40% of people in the hospital in the UK have been double vaccinated.
    -The Vaers site yesterday posted that 12,000 people have died from covid in the US yesterday, then took it down and added 6,000 instead.
    -Kamala said no way she will take a vaccine if Trump said its ok
    -Big Tech censoring actual medial doctors who tell us the hospitals are nearly empty during all of last year and how Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin help greatly in fight coronaviruses.
    -Governors sending infected patients into seniors homes killing thousands and then writing a book about how great he handled the pandemic
    -the cdc saying protesting for systemic racism outweighs getting covid but you can't sell some a hot dog.

shall I go on?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

morons
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-22-21 at 02:43 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Factual based on that data at that time. The Delta variant does appear to be a bit different. It does still protect against hospitalization and death, but mild breakthrough cases are more likely than before.

Science is not politics or religion. Statements and predictions and plans change as new data and information comes in. Smart people understand this. I don't have much hope for you.
    exactly my point. We are saying what we know at the time and even then, are we really? Why does Pelosi need to sneak to get her hair done and Newsome dines with several people indoors and no one wearing a mask or social distancing?

Why would you believe the delta variant does protect you from hospitalization when the UK, teh most vaccinated country basically, just announced that 40% of covid hospital patients have been double vaccinated?

I don't pretend to know. You pretend you do when you don't. I am asking questions. You tell us you know the answers when clearly you do not. This why I cannot ever take you seriously.

Demonata

it was an anti Trump move. im a bernie bro.
    Oh so it was liberal reasoning, figured.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Maybe it was getting rid of the most dishonest and untrustworthy person on the planet.
    Dr Fauci?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Get the vaccine what are you afraid of
    No. Unnecessary

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Dr Fauci?
    Dr Fraudci you mean...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dr Fraudci you mean...
    Dr. Falsey

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    We were made aware here in Canada that the vaccine does not prevent covid-19 in January. There is definitely a push to get people to get vaccinated. I'm not in favor of that push.
    Curious? Why wouldn't you be in favor of a vaccine that prevents people from getting deathly sick?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dr Fraudci you mean...
    Dr. Falsey
    Hired by your lord and savior. The ONE person in Trumps admin that Trump didn't fire. HMMMMM

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

[QUOTE=DiggityDaggityDo;30431087][/QUOTE
    This is some of the most disgusting filthy human behavior you will ever see! Taking advantage of another human being when they are at their lowest point to push your bullshit agenda! God is not mocked that so called doctor better do some major repentance before he burns in eternity in a lake of fire!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave edawg 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Curious? Why wouldn't you be in favor of a vaccine that prevents people from getting deathly sick?
    So you believe smoking should be banned and alcohol should be banned? Smoking causes people to get cancer and alcohol leads to drunk drivers killing people in accidents.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    This is some of the most disgusting filthy human behavior you will ever see! Taking advantage of another human being when they are at their lowest point to push your bullshit agenda! God is not mocked that so called doctor better do some major repentance before he burns in eternity in a lake of fire!
    HUH? How is a doctor taking advantage of misinformed people dying needlessly? This is a stark reminder that people should get the shot. The people burning in hell are the ones scaring people not to get vaccinated. Solid data/proof clearly shows that the vaccines prevent you from getting deathly ill.

First ... 45678910 ... Last