d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The recent "Super Spreader Flight from Texas" is a prime example.

If "Scientists" claim that only 1 in 10,000 people who are fully vaccinated could possibly get Covid, then how did 6 out of 50 people (who were fully vaccinated) get Covid when they fled Texas on a flight wearing no masks?

I have yet to hear any Democrat or any Liberal media outlet address how this was possible.

Either the "Scientists" are lying, or the "Fully Vaccinated" Democrats on that flight were.
    Where did you get 1 in 10,000 from? I've generally seen that it's 90 to 95% effective. So 6 out of 50 is well within statistical probability.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Where did you get 1 in 10,000 from? I've generally seen that it's 90 to 95% effective. So 6 out of 50 is well within statistical probability.
    Claim by Harvard Geniuses.

Dude, a 12% failure rate (6 out of 50) is far worse than the death rate from the disease.

Kermit

Seriously, who the Hell is going to get a shot that might make them sick or kill them, and it only has a 90% effective rate?

That would be asinine. No wonder so many people are reluctant to get it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Dude, a 12% failure rate (6 out of 50) is far worse than the death rate from the disease.

How many of those democrats are dead?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How many of those democrats are dead?
    That's not the point. They were not supposed to get Covid IF they were actually vaccinated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Seriously, who the Hell is going to get a shot that might make them sick or kill them, and it only has a 90% effective rate?

That would be asinine. No wonder so many people are reluctant to get it.
    The so called experts always get it wrong, that's the problem. They tell you wear masks, get shots, hunker down, keep 6 feet of distance, super spreaders, lock downs, etc..

It's like what do you believe at this point? Everything the fake news media and Fauchi says ends up being a lie.

I'm not pumping junk into my arm.. I'll wait and see.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The so called experts always get it wrong, that's the problem. They tell you wear masks, get shots, hunker down, keep 6 feet of distance, super spreaders, lock downs, etc..

It's like what do you believe at this point? Everything the fake news media and Fauchi says ends up being a lie.

I'm not pumping junk into my arm.. I'll wait and see.
    The supposed 90% effective rate is including people that already had Covid and got the shot along with people that didn't have Covid and got the shot.

So in reality, how effective is the shot? I had heard that it was estimated that over 100 million Americans already had Covid. And that was months ago.

lakerboy

That's not the point. They were not supposed to get Covid IF they were actually vaccinated.

That's not true though. It's been crystal clear since the vaccines came out that you can still get covid-19 with the vaccine but the symptoms are generally less and you are very unlikely to die. Try to get it into your head that the vaccine does not guarantee you can't get covid-19.

Also you are comparing death from covid-19 to getting covid-19 with double vaccinated people. Compare death with death. Covid death rate is around 2% worldwide. Not 0.01 like so many guys on here are claiming.

Kermit

That's not true though. It's been crystal clear since the vaccines came out that you can still get covid-19 with the vaccine but the symptoms are generally less and you are very unlikely to die. Try to get it into your head that the vaccine does not guarantee you can't get covid-19.

Also you are comparing death from covid-19 to getting covid-19 with double vaccinated people. Compare death with death. Covid death rate is around 2% worldwide. Not 0.01 like so many guys on here are claiming.
    Death is 2% worldwide?

No way.

There are millions of people that had Covid that never even went to the hospital.

I read months ago that it was estimated that nearly half of the US had contracted Covid and the death's are only 600k. There are 330 million people in the united States.

That is nowhere near 2%, Not even close.

Kermit

They are also not taking into consideration that many people who got vaccinated already had Covid.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10470

I am sorry but my suggestion would be to take your pre-printed, non peer reviewed article by a PhD and go to your medical doctor so at least they get paid to tell explain what the best thing for you is. If there is one thing I’ve learned is that you have people who are willing to strap on a helmet and kick down doors and put themselves in harms way to protect their bretheren, but ask them to get a needle jab and they cower in the corner

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Sean Hannity now on board the vaccine train. follow your leader!
    Wikki we are PRO CHOICE

why do you and Crack4Lyfe have a problem with that ?

follow your leader Caitlyn Jenner you have same mental disorder
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You've said some dumb shit before, but hooooly shit.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Just drink orange juice or soda and you will test positive .
    #alwayseducatingtheuneducated

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I am sorry but my suggestion would be to take your pre-printed, non peer reviewed article by a PhD and go to your medical doctor so at least they get paid to tell explain what the best thing for you is. If there is one thing I’ve learned is that you have people who are willing to strap on a helmet and kick down doors and put themselves in harms way to protect their bretheren, but ask them to get a needle jab and they cower in the corner
    You can't get mad at people who are hesitant to inject something into their body when they see all over the news that it isn't working as advertised.

Kermit

You've said some dumb shit before, but hooooly shit.
    Hey, Joe Biden is ON VIDEO telling people that if they get the vaccine, that they can't get Covid.

Yet we had 6 out of 50 Democrats (who were allegedly fully vaccinated) that got Covid.

I wonder if the White House is going to have Facebook ban anyone who posts the video of Joe saying that? You know since it is "disinformation"

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5457

I don't need a vaccine. I'm healthy.

lakerboy

Death is 2% worldwide?

No way.

There are millions of people that had Covid that never even went to the hospital.

I read months ago that it was estimated that nearly half of the US had contracted Covid and the death's are only 600k. There are 330 million people in the united States.

That is nowhere near 2%, Not even close.
    4 million dead. 175000000 recovered. You can do the math.

I'm sure you will tell me that everyone had covid and that of those 4 million dead 3 million fell down the stairs and they listed covid as cause of death.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

I'm sure you will tell me that everyone had covid and that of those 4 million dead 3 million fell down the stairs and they listed covid as cause of death.
    Seems like you are talking Case Fatality Rate. Kermit is talking Infection Fatality Rate. There is a difference.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

123 dead nj so far fully vaccinated

Delta

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

you have to admit there are many stories of hospitals listing covid as the cause of death when it wasn't. The 3 bullets in the chest were an underlying condition.

Maybe the number of covid deaths are exaggerated? Maybe not.

Maybe (probably), the fact that the government is working with big tech to decide what we are allowed to see in deciding what is true or not is the problem? A self inflicted one. When everything seems to be partisan politics, then its not surprising people are skeptical about what information is believable.

Rather than going after those spreading misinformation (according to them), why not do a better job at being truthful yourself? You earn credibility that way. (I am speaking of the government)
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-22-21 at 09:22 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    123 dead nj so far fully vaccinated

Delta

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey, Joe Biden is ON VIDEO telling people that if they get the vaccine, that they can't get Covid.

Yet we had 6 out of 50 Democrats (who were allegedly fully vaccinated) that got Covid.

I wonder if the White House is going to have Facebook ban anyone who posts the video of Joe saying that? You know since it is "disinformation"
    Link?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

here in sarasota the people in the hospital are unvaccinated peeps

alabama doctor people going die regret not getting vaccine

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...g-vaccine.html

DwightShrute

Link?
    7:10 mark

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Need to see more. I want to see the question and the entire answer. Maybe it doesn't change anything. I didn't watch this last night, so I genuinely don't know. But I don't like stuff taken out of context.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

so you got 1 reference of someone falsely saying you can't get covid if you have vaccines but you choose to ignore the 100000 references everyday telling you that you can still get it but its usually not as bad. do you

wikkidinsane

Dwight you got the vaccine stop faking it like tucker Carlson and Sean hannity, which the later of the two, is now advocating to get that Jab!

Demonata

Dwight you got the vaccine stop faking it like tucker Carlson and Sean hannity, which the later of the two, is now advocating to get that Jab!
    No point in getting it if you are healthy and had covid already.

DwightShrute

I haven't got the vaccine.

Tucker and Hannity aren't anti vaccine. Never have been from what I seen. I know the latest narrative about Hannity that is circulating.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

LOL, that was classic

wikkidinsane

I haven't got the vaccine.

Tucker and Hannity aren't anti vaccine. Never have been from what I seen. I know the latest narrative about Hannity that is circulating.
    they talk out of both sides of their mouth nightly.

Demonata

they talk out of both sides of their mouth nightly.
    I'm guessing you voted for Biden?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cant wait for 3rd shot!!!

Get vaccine or die

First ... 3456789 ... Last