JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    This is exactly why I will never vote Democrat for the rest of my life.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I used to be democrat

Was taught certain things to believe

Then the devil himself Obama came along, and I saw the light and changed sides
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Hman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ryer, you are one of the worst posters here when i am sober

but one of best when im drunk

how many of your brain cells are damaged???

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I used to be democrat

i was never a big church goer........but raised conservative

in college, i thought oh shit....maybe i should be democrat because that was the cool thing to do

but i never gave in

luckily now, all my friends are now leaning conservative..............even those that were pure liberal nutjobs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Delta coming strong

I’m back wearing a mask again

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Delta coming strong

hopefully it covers bald spot

paper bag?

Hman

Delta coming strong

I wear it out of respect for others and don't argue it

But I don't believe it makes a difference

Eventually everyone will touch something that someone who has it has also touched.

That's my point that everyone has got it it's just impossible that they havent. It's almost like breathing air you have to do it and people have to touch everything.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I used to be democrat

Obama second term is when I flipped also. I was done being a Democrat and never looked back. I felt Obama was a disaster in his second term just like I feel Biden is a disaster in the making now for America.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

I used to be democrat

I wasn't republican or democrat in the past. I didn't like Obama Bush or most presidents. Thsn trump came in office and I was like finally someone not afraid to say what he feels and not a politician

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

hopefully it covers bald spot

paper bag?

Demonata

Delta coming strong

You going to wear 3 masks like fauci?

Ryermkd
    God is Good

ryer, you are one of the worst posters here when i am sober

but one of best when im drunk

how many of your brain cells are damaged???

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

People are still afraid of this crap??? It's done, we now live in a culture full of fragile little pussy brains controlled by cell phones that tell them what to think. Get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. Fuk off, I'll do what I want and don't give a shit what you do or what you think about what I do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo

Left or Right?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    People are still afraid of this crap??? It's done, we now live in a culture full of fragile little pussy brains controlled by cell phones that tell them what to think. Get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. Fuk off, I'll do what I want and don't give a shit what you do or what you think about what I do.
    Great post!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Left or Right?

Neither.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Rudy - why do you have a problem with that video? Politicians being politicians. Why would you expect differently. Biden and Harris both said they did not trust Trump with the vaccine. What do you expect? Both of them said they would not take a shot that he ran and wasn't transparent. They both said the vaccines need to be proven safe and effective. This was before the election. Politics among both parties which is the real problem. We have 2 parties that refuse to work together while we all get screwed by their rhetoric. We need another party in the middle and get rid of these hacks.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Never thought working out to this could work...

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, that's like saying there are millions who have never caught a cold
    It's impossible
    People who aren't very bright think they haven't ever had it just because they haven't been sick or have never had any symptoms.
    I haven't looked or not sure of official numbers but I would think that more people have had zero symptoms who have had it versus those who have had symptoms.
    The only ones who may not have ever had it are the ones locked in their homes not leaving and you're right that could amount to millions possibly maybe elderly people
    Hman - you probably don't believe me BUT I've never had a cold or a flu a day in my life. My dad never had one too. Maybe it's genetics. My wife and kids get sick all the time with cold and flu. I never do. I've been around people many people with colds and never got one. Never missed a day of school, dammit. I also don't get sick drinking water in Mexico or East Asia either. Cast iron stomach. Are there million who have never gotten a cold? I do not know. I've never gotten a flu shot but got the vax. Who knows if I needed the shot or not??? I didn't want to take the risk mainly because I knew too many people that had bad outcomes from Covid.

I've been tested for Covid probably more than anyone on this site. Never have had a positive result. I've seen others with false positives as the testing isn't 100%. But if I ever had covid, it certainly would have shown up in a test. I know a lot of people who have had covid, I know many who have gotten very sick and some who have died. But I also know a lot of people who never have had covid who get tested a lot. The virus is highly contagious but it spreads through close contact mainly in air. Masks and distance does work but who wants to do that forever? The vaccines work as well. Much easier to get a shot than wear masks forever. Not sure why it has become such an issue. Either get it or don't get it, don't shame people for their decisions... BUT if you want to get back to normal, you should promote people to get the shot. That's just common sense.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Neither.
    Because you don't have sex with women. You catch for the other team and are conflicted because of your religion.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Because you don't have sex with women. You catch for the other team and are conflicted because of your religion.
    Some people take that very offensive. So do I

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro you haven't seen your dikk In decades.
    And you haven’t seen a pussy in your entire life

go get some fresh air

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests
    The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.
    https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...nic-study.aspx
    This is from just a month ago.
    Why did Trump get the vaccine??? I don't think we really know much about Covid just yet. Nor do we know much about the vaccines. It's all trial and error and what works for some, may not work for others. I've heard from several friends that have had Covid that the shot help them recover from some lingering effects. Who really knows. Maybe the Cleveland Clinic wanted to prioritize the vaccines to people more at risk? Which is one reason why young kids aren't getting shots.

Hman

Hman - you probably don't believe me BUT I've never had a cold or a flu a day in my life. My dad never had one too. Maybe it's genetics. My wife and kids get sick all the time with cold and flu. I never do. I've been around people many people with colds and never got one. Never missed a day of school, dammit. I also don't get sick drinking water in Mexico or East Asia either. Cast iron stomach. Are there million who have never gotten a cold? I do not know. I've never gotten a flu shot but got the vax. Who knows if I needed the shot or not??? I didn't want to take the risk mainly because I knew too many people that had bad outcomes from Covid.

I've been tested for Covid probably more than anyone on this site. Never have had a positive result. I've seen others with false positives as the testing isn't 100%. But if I ever had covid, it certainly would have shown up in a test. I know a lot of people who have had covid, I know many who have gotten very sick and some who have died. But I also know a lot of people who never have had covid who get tested a lot. The virus is highly contagious but it spreads through close contact mainly in air. Masks and distance does work but who wants to do that forever? The vaccines work as well. Much easier to get a shot than wear masks forever. Not sure why it has become such an issue. Either get it or don't get it, don't shame people for their decisions... BUT if you want to get back to normal, you should promote people to get the shot. That's just common sense.

I do believe you but on the other hand, I'm not sure I know one single person who hasn't 100% had it.

And out of a place with 230 employees where I'm at, every single one from what I've heard & seen, has been out with it at some point, sick or not.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Sad when people trust Hot Pockets and their heroin dealers more than their government...I guess we did it to ourselves though...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Some people take that very offensive. So do I
    No offense intended. I believe you should be happy with whoever you want to be with. Demon thinks it is a sin to be gay yet he only has gay sex. Totally conflicted...

Mac4Lyfe

I do believe you but on the other hand, I'm not sure I know one single person who hasn't 100% had it.
    And out of a place with 230 employees where I'm at, every single one from what I've heard & seen, has been out with it at some point, sick or not.
    Most likely because it hit your community. There's a lot of people that don't know ANYONE that had Covid or got sick or died. I have friends on both sides.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

No offense intended. I believe you should be happy with whoever you want to be with. Demon thinks it is a sin to be gay yet he only has gay sex. Totally conflicted...

Demonata

Your name is Fag4lyfe. Marriage is between a man and a woman. You are fake news.

Demonata

How am I gay when I only sleep with women Fag4lyfe?

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3054

Left or Right?

right all day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Left or Right?

Skanks, gross...

Mac4Lyfe

Your name is Fag4lyfe. Marriage is between a man and a woman. You are fake news.
    Did you mean to say SEX is between a man and a woman??? You clearly haven't had sex with a woman in a very long time if not ever? When was the last time you had sex... with a woman???
    How am I gay when I only sleep with women Fag4lyfe?
    You know how I know you have gay tendencies. You talk about gay all day everyday. You call people gay/f\*g. You talk about PedoJoe in 1/3rd of your posts. You are sexually repressed and a religious nut job. It's okay to come out of the closet. This is 2021. No one cares that you sleep with men and hide it in confession.

First 1234567 ... Last