biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1372

Quote Originally Posted by Pakaa View Post
    Biggie is dumping his bags
    pakaa i am laughing at the chinese whales that sold off at 1 sat.... they got nervous with cryptopia goi g down

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    privacy coins in for a biiiigg year.
    onioncoin could be future of the darkweb from what ive been reading today

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Bought my zcash a few days ago. It's having a nice day
    went the safe route and bought both zcash and monero.... I think monero is more valuable (personal opinion) but thats just a preference, not an indication of market cap, etc.

any who, I'm absolutely beat.. goodnight fellas.

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13336

Can't believe the run up on ZClassic and freaking Hush which I sold the other week due to free air drops. From what I'm reading you get the free Bitcoin fork coin for coin. Seems odd.

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13336

Not sure I fully grasp this yet, but here is hush side of things from a message board. Crazy chit!

12pm NOON UTC on Jan 16th 2018

for each chain will be chosen at the “UTXO migration set”, make sure to HODL your coins until then. Unconfirmed transactions in flight WILL NOT BE COUNTED. The mempool will be ignored!!!!

• For each 1 HUSH, you will get 1 BTCH.
    • For each 1 SUPERNET, you will get 1 BTCH.
    • For each 1 DEX, you will get 1 BTCH.
    • For each 1 BTC, you will get 1 BTCH.

For each of any other Bitcoin fork, you get nothing.
    Is this a joke?

No. Have you seen BTG and BTCP? We can actually code, lol!
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Chief Wahoo 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

everybody check out ODN obsidian platform... starting to build now and it has some HUGE tech coming out
    privatized messenger and we all know privacy is key in this age

$1 per coin right now IMO it can easily be $10+ in the future, especially when the glass feature is implemented

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    everybody check out ODN obsidian platform... starting to build now and it has some HUGE tech coming out

$1 per coin right now IMO it can easily be $10+ in the future, especially when the glass feature is implemented
    needs to get listed on a decent exchange

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    needs to get listed on a decent exchange
    you buy before that TO get a low price
    been in the discord chat, very intelligent and serious team

they were waiting to have a rock solid product before going to big exchanges, they dont want hype , they just want a very high tech working product that will help privatized messaging in this social media crazed world privacy is KEY

very smart people i know in the crypto world think this could potentially be $20+ coin, with big exchanges coming soon imo its a good time to get now at $1 , but hey its just my opinion , here to help people out and spread what i see ... this is a long term hold not just a pump and dump, more of the stuff im into

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I mentioned dcn earlier in this thread, bought 100k at less than half a cent (.003) it's now up to almost 2 cents (.01864)..also xdn I bought at exactly half a cent and it's now up to almost 7 cents, only bought 1k tho $5 worth lol but it's now worth 60 bucks.

Both of these I bought on hitbtc last week, only problem is the exchange sucks, u have to be very careful what coin u use to deposit and withdraw...been successful using ltc so far..had a btc deposit that settled quickly but a withdrawal took 10 hrs to send and another day to confirm...have an xem withdrawal still pending from 3 days ago...lots of ppl in the support threads complaining of deposit/wds stuck
    I meant to say dcn was at ".0003" when I bought it and was up to .001864. same profit either way.

but dam i wish I bought more, even like 50k more would have been peanuts to making a nice profit because now it's at .0048.

If I understand the coin correctly it's a coin for dentists to use? I fukking hate the dentist but I like making cash.
    Last edited by ThaWoj; 01-07-18 at 10:17 AM.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    IOTA 3.72 On binance now. Just bought $2000 worth. Going to have a run towards $5 this week with CES
    Up 20% 4.40 now. This coin a swing traders dream.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I meant to say dcn was at ".0003" when I bought it and was up to .001864. same profit either way.

but dam i wish I bought more, even like 50k more would have been peanuts to making a nice profit because now it's at .0048.

If I understand the coin correctly it's a coin for dentists to use? I fukking hate the dentist but I like making cash.
    be careful with this coin, its literally the definition of a complete pump and dump...get out before the whales do

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

you buy before that TO get a low price
    been in the discord chat, very intelligent and serious team

they were waiting to have a rock solid product before going to big exchanges, they dont want hype , they just want a very high tech working product that will help privatized messaging in this social media crazed world privacy is KEY

very smart people i know in the crypto world think this could potentially be $20+ coin, with big exchanges coming soon imo its a good time to get now at $1 , but hey its just my opinion , here to help people out and spread what i see ... this is a long term hold not just a pump and dump, more of the stuff im into

Tailing

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why would dentist use this instead of BTC, ETH, or LTC?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    be careful with this coin, its literally the definition of a complete pump and dump...get out before the whales do
    You are the definition of a now it all.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    https://dentacoin.com

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Is this your exchange?

The Kraken

The # of dentists that will be using dentacoin will be extremely small. Why buy such a specialty coin, they backed themselves into a corner by branding to dentists only

This coin will undoubtedly go up in the short term because of the infusion of $ into the market but it is a doomed shit coin

I can't wait until we see a huge contraction of shit coins and can focus on the ones that have actual use and utility

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Guys - we are at the ground floor of a revolution. You have to understand where we are at. We have unprecedented amount of people/money being dumped into this technology. It's at levels that no one has anticipated. All of these coins are going to go up. Just be a part of the explosion. Here's a BIG clue that this shit has gone meteoric. A lot of exchanges can't keep up with the amount of money they are receiving, so they are turning down the cash for now.

Registration Paused
    Due to the extremely high number of registrations that have occurred recently we have paused our registration feature while out team works to make changes in our internal systems to cope with the increased level of traffic our site is experiencing.

We apologise for any inconvenence and will resume registrations as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience at this time.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

they barely take dental insurance.... let alone this ....

biggie12

anyone getting nervous with LTC and DODGE being down at cryptopia......

Now this might be far out there but do you guys think there is a chance they have closed these markets forcing people to pair BTC/PAC. They are killing on the commission i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

I hope they aren't running.

Anyone make successful transfer out of cryptopia in the last 36 hours?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I can't wait until we see a huge contraction of shit coins and can focus on the ones that have actual use and utility
    Who knows when that will be? It might be 2, 3, 5 years before people start dumping coins. Right now, the number of buyers drastically outnumber the amount of sellers. Most people have no clue what coin does what? It's really just a coin flip right now. I'm hoping it continues for several years as we all get rich.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post

Now this might be far out there but do you guys think there is a chance they have closed these markets forcing people to pair BTC/PAC. They are killing on the commission i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

No, I was wondering the same

firekillex

Is this your exchange?
    nope just an investor amigo, tryna help the forum out with something i like

Mac4Lyfe

anyone getting nervous with LTC and DODGE being down at cryptopia...... Now this might be far out there but do you guys think there is a chance they have closed these markets forcing people to pair BTC/PAC. They are killing on the commission i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. I hope they aren't running. Anyone make successful transfer out of cryptopia in the last 36 hours?
    Biggie - Cryptopia can't keep up with the volume. Their database is overloaded. All of these exchanges are trying to scale up their systems. They can't do it fast enough. The money is coming in boatloads and the transactions are exploding. Not one exchange has been able to handle the momentum. How many times do you see CB halt deposits because of congestion?

You'll eventually be able to make transfers but you're going to have to wait. We're going to see this more and more with these exchanges as more people get involved. These next few months are going to see some crazy growing pains. Put your coins in paper wallets if you need immediate control/access.

The Kraken

nope just an investor amigo, tryna help the forum out with something i like

I only ask because Im pretty far down the road of opening my own exchange. My bro, a few dr's and myself, been putting pieces into place. Just a few obstacles left and I may be selling you btc

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Guys - we are at the ground floor of a revolution. You have to understand where we are at. We have unprecedented amount of people/money being dumped into this technology. It's at levels that no one has anticipated. All of these coins are going to go up. Just be a part of the explosion. Here's a BIG clue that this shit has gone meteoric. A lot of exchanges can't keep up with the amount of money they are receiving, so they are turning down the cash for now.

[FONT="]Registration Paused[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Due to the extremely high number of registrations that have occurred recently we have paused our registration feature while out team works to make changes in our internal systems to cope with the increased level of traffic our site is experiencing.

We apologise for any inconvenence and will resume registrations as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience at this time.[/FONT]
    This was the point I was bringing up. Imagine when the flood gates open up again?

There are people offering to buy different market accounts on Twitter right now. LOL

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    they barely take dental insurance.... let alone this ....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I only ask because Im pretty far down the road of opening my own exchange. My bro, a few dr's and myself, been putting pieces into place. Just a few obstacles left and I may be selling you btc
    Got a team of miners working around the clock? Always been interested in the details surrounding that. Does equipment grade matter significantly?

pilebuck13

Men were in good shape guys at work just asking me about bitcoin and how to set up coinbase, then saying it’s to late.

firekillex

nice man, congrats
    just make sure you do it right and dont cut any corners... crypto is long term and youll want everything put in place so theres no huge bugs/ shut downs which people hate about most exchanges...

GL

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Everyone wants to make a coin for
    Every profession now lol because people will buy it when its cheap lol I think
    The same thing everytime I see a new one with a purpose like that, why couldn’t they just use something like Ltc etc 😂😂

ace7550

I sent some LTC from cryptopia to Bittrex this morning. Very fast. Only took about 10 minutes.

ace7550

Congratulations that's exciting. Lemme know when it's live and I'll open an account

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

I withdraw Neblio yesterday out of Cryptopia. I got Neblio at $12 before it skyrocketed.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Trx getting added to a new South Korean exchange this evening (our time)

Hold on.

First ... 135136137138139140141 ... Last