Login Search

crypto currency discussion

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
anyone know the quickest way to exchange right now? gdax to either bittrex or binance.. can send either btc, eth, or ltc(bittrex only), just trying to avoid another 8 hour transfer.
along these lines, would sending eth from gemini to binance without a delay that scares the fukk out of me be possible right now?

anyone know the quickest way to exchange right now? gdax to either bittrex or binance.. can send either btc, eth, or ltc(bittrex only), just trying to avoid another 8 hour transfer.
Sent some ether to binance about 20 minutes ago, hasn't hit blockchain yet. All I know is GDAX said there were delays.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
Sent some ether to binance about 20 minutes ago, hasn't hit blockchain yet. All I know is GDAX said there were delays.
only eth I have available is on gdax as I can't touch my iota on Binance... is it even worth trying to send btc today? I was thinking maybe sending LTC to bittrex, then selling that for BTC once it gets there, and then buying ada (which is what I'm trying to do) with that although I did want to buy it on Binance because its still trading at .12 as opposed to .13 on bittrex but unfortuanlty can't send LTC to Binance so I'm in a bind.

only eth I have available is on gdax as I can't touch my iota on Binance... is it even worth trying to send btc today? I was thinking maybe sending LTC to bittrex, then selling that for BTC once it gets there, and then buying ada (which is what I'm trying to do) with that although I did want to buy it on Binance because its still trading at .12 as opposed to .13 on bittrex but unfortuanlty can't send LTC to Binance so I'm in a bind.
sent some btc from gdax to binance earlier...took about 2 and half hours

I feel you. I'm doing the same (buying more ADA + some Stellar). Wanted to send LTC but Binance doesn't offer LTC/ADA pair. Selling for BTC @ Binance was a losing proposition so took my chances with Ether. Can't be as slow as BTC (fingers crossed).