Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just average about 500 calories a day, won't be too hard

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Day 2. I can feel the start of sugar withdrawls. Weigh in is two pounds less. Wish me luck
    Keep it up, just stay busy.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

No sugar, few carbs after day 2. Body starting to really not like this no sugar, few carbs stuff. After day three it will be fine. Had fish, cheese, egg, and hamburger. Diet soda (black Cherry) to try to kill sugar cravings. Peeing all the time.....

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Can be done on Atkins .. I lost 28lbs in four weeks on semi-strict Atkins with no special exercise (18lbs in the first two weeks) ... couldn't stick with it though .. the bread craving got to me in the end.
    yep 5 lbs a week if you stay under 20g carbs everyday is indeed possible.

chacker
    chacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6620

Good Luck! Just be aware that many people who lose weight quickly frequently gain the weight back and then some. I look at weight loss in longer terms. If I was your buddy I would add to the terms of the bet that you have to keep the weight off for 3 months with a 3lb leniency.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

what they say colonicvs? squirt shit up ur ass so shit comes out ur assthen of course there is just watere just water

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

You can do this. Boxers drain considerable amounts of weight off before fights by dehydrating themselves before the weigh-in. If you have a lot of body fat you could lose the weight in fat before 3/14 and if you don't make it just sweat off the weight like a fighter would.

Good luck.

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

No heart attack yet I hope...

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Day 3....I must have been one bloated son of a bitch. Day 1 weigh in 246....Day 3 weigh in 240. I know that its not possible to lose 6 pounds of weight without the majority of it being water.

Legs are wobbly as the start of induction for Atkins is rapidly approaching. My mouth waters at times thinking of carbs or sugar...actually water and or drool. I am sickening hooked on carbs. Eggs, hamburger, and fish today. Water and some diet black cherry soda when the cravings go nuclear.

Person I made the bet with is not happy at the least but a long way to go as the water loss is going to rapidly slow down. Then its just how much fat for energy can be burned by the time March 14th comes around.

Flyers21
    Flyers21's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can easily do this in 20 days. I mean easily by the timeframe not by the fact that you don't have to work for it. You need to do lots of cardio and only eat natural foods and drink tons of water. By natural foods I mean you can't eat anything that comes in a bag, wrapper, or box. Absolutely no pasta or bread. Good luck!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers21 View Post
    You can easily do this in 20 days. I mean easily by the timeframe not by the fact that you don't have to work for it. You need to do lots of cardio and only eat natural foods and drink tons of water. By natural foods I mean you can't eat anything that comes in a bag, wrapper, or box. Absolutely no pasta or bread. Good luck!
    Yep I know that any bread or past halts induction in the Atkins. I can not believe the sugar/carb spikes I had. Got very tired very fast when I used to binge on pasta and bread.

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

lots of exercise, water and no starches and should be easy to be honest.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Easy. Amputate a leg.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

I ate more cals then I wanted to today but little carbs. The only carbs were in the caulifower and the sausage. The rest were carb free.

Hoping the sugar withdraws stop tomorro

irishbettor92
    irishbettor92's Avatar Become A Pro!

i couldnt do it id die hahaha

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Your age has a lot to do with it. That type of weight loss is not safe though. Make sure you get a lot of iron if you lose weight like that.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Stick with the Atkins you will easily make it !!!

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

the proper way for weight loss would be ideal but near the end I might have to go the dehydro way to do it
    if you can do the dehydration 15 is easy ive done wrestling practases where i shed 8 lb in an hour and a half.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

easy but the advice here is horrific.

Low carb and cardio on a empty stomach is the way to go and drink water

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Day 4

Start weight 245...day 4 weight 239. My woobly legs are lessening. I can start to taste the keotones in my mouth as I have to start to counter the bad breath this diet makes. Texture and Impulsivity I miss today.

Planning is essential on this diet...end of day 3 and I was very hungry. If I did not plan for an emegency atkins snack (Johnsonville Brat) I would have caved.
    Texture is another thing I miss. I bought a tub of sugar free cool whip. No carbs; its just utter crap to the system. Anyways I keep it frozen and slice it like a frozen piece of pie or ice cream. Its cold and has a texture that not many things do on the Atkins diet.

Greatest challange today: finding a meat that sounds good. Blackened catifsh sounds really good...

Wish me luck, thanks for your input and have a great day

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Good Luck Bro. Fighting the good fight.

I am with you in spirit.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Making the trip to go to the Cracker Barrel for the first time. They have an extensive lo carb menu and the family can have whatever they want. I am so wanting something semi-professionally prepared instead of my stuff at home.

Having Blackened Catfish for the SBR tourney tomorrow

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Anyways I keep it frozen and slice it like a frozen piece of pie or ice cream. Its cold and has a texture that not many things do on the Atkins diet.
    That sounds absolutely disgusting. It must be one very large sum of money at stake that would induce you to voluntarily eat something like that. And "anyways" isn't a word....you write as if you should know that already (in case it's unclear, that was a compliment, at least in the context of this board).

Continued good luck.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

are we talking temporary weight loss, or is this some long term goal?

mma fighters cut 15lbs in a day.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

I would like it to be perm weight loss but for the sake of the bet I will do anything short of cutting things off to get to goal. I figure atkins, exercise, and such would get me close...then one last sweat

charlesbroccoli
    charlesbroccoli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5829

If you just stick to drinking water instead of cola, you'd see a huge difference, but good luck man

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Sux to be you, no beer for almost a month.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

You can start by drinking lots and lots of water.

Not to go into the physiology of why. But the more water you drink, the less your body keeps.

So get to drinking!!!

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like it to be perm weight loss but for the sake of the bet I will do anything short of cutting things off to get to goal. I figure atkins, exercise, and such would get me close...then one last sweat
    If you take Clenbuterol + some exercise as driving home bike,running,any kind of cardio you can lose this much you want. And good thing is that youll lose mainly fat

P.s of course with proper diet. Eat rice,chicken,fish,beef but boiled,boiled potatoes,dark bread.
    Mo ** donalds and this crap fast food joints. Just home prepared meals with minimum amount of bread.
    Drink water and tea,green tea is good to speed up metabolism and you can find it as ing. at almost all fat burners.
    No coca cola,fanta and all other soda bullshit.

Im pretty sure that you can win your goal easy if you follow some advices.
    Last edited by dikefale; 02-25-11 at 03:36 PM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Simple way to lose weight and you can eat almost anything by working out 4-5 days a week. Depending on what kind of daily job you have, you will also lose some carbs that way. The extra exercise is what will put you over the top long term, to maintain or lose weight.

Lift weight for 30 minutes, doesn't necessary have to be heavy. Lift the amount that you can do a lot of reps with, light lifting. Just enough to get heart rate going.

Right after that, do 30 minutes of Cardio. Use an exercising bike, treadmill, jog around the block, while using your mp3 player to quickly kill time.

Do those two hour worth of workouts and you can make losing weight a fun hobby.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Sux to be you, no beer for almost a month.
    I dont drink so that helps

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=dikefale;8971750]If you take Clenbuterol + some exercise as driving home bike,running,any kind of cardio you can lose this much you want. And good thing is that youll lose mainly fat
    quote]

I really don't think clenbuterol should be reccomended to anyone. Particularly to someone who is at such an early stage of weight loss and can have amazing results without any chemical intervention. Also you will almost surely have to go to the black market to get clen. A lot of the stuff available is garbage or not clen at all. BUT if someone is going to go to these lengths I would pick albuterol over clenbuterol, same results, not as harsh.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Well the treat at cracker barrel was the lo carb roast beef. I had turnip greens and a plain salad (no tomatoes) for the sides. I still think I kept under the 20g carbs necessary to reach induction. With the weight loss I have had so far, I am willing to have a slow weight loss day to make sure I dont break and reach for any sugar carb snacks. Just one break will me sugar withdrawls and another 4 days to get back into induction.

The pants I wore today are more comfortable. Before they were really tight. They were comfortable coming right out of the dryer in a high heat.

Will keep posting weights and results

Thanks all

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Woke up today and weight is at 239. No weight loss since yesterday but results have been good for bet completion before hand.
    Calorie restriction has to be on the agenda. The recognition of thirst causing hunger verses hunger causing hunger pangs. The mental need to eat at some times. Impulse control when I get angry.
    These are issues that could hinder this bet. Im slighlty ahead of pace but have to come up with plan b's around March 3rd or so if im not close.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    are we talking temporary weight loss, or is this some long term goal?

mma fighters cut 15lbs in a day.
    this is very unhealthy. mma fighters can do it since they are in such good shape already, their bodies can stand it (most of the time). it is not recommended for someone out of shape do cut more than about 5 from dehydration

First 1234 Last