mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I am still at 237.....He has offered a buyout at half the wager and Im probably going to take it.

Low carb and lo sugar diet has made me feel much, much better. The wieght loss is not there yet, but I do not regret going down this road. Include some veggies and go with the lower cholersteroal food items and I like this.

Thanks for the support...im going to keep doing this but 90 percent sure I will settle for half the bet today

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

you could do it in a week

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by shock11 View Post
    you could do it in a week
    I could do it in a week but it would be dangerous in comparison to the health risk. Potassium levels are what I freak about...ie terry schiavo and what happened to her with potassium. I like this new me as in my blood sugar is stable and im not an emotional up and down person like I am.

The bet was good in the fact; I lost half my goal weight already and I feel better. I have not caved on the types of food to eat; sometime I went overboard on the amount. Slow and steady improvements.

Thanks for all the support

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Last week I was at 197. This week I'm at 194. Just cardio and eating 5-6 small meals a day with 1 gallon of water each day.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Do weights too, JMobile. Adding Circuit Training 3x a week will blast that belly off for the summer!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

I have a slow plan in place for gradual weight loss. I want to look somewhat decent in swimsuit for summer.

Reno Paul
    Reno Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

I'm at 214 now....Well at 5'7", I'm around 45 pounds overweight.....I belong to a 24 hour fitness but unable to go there because my sister and I were rear-ended by a vehicle unable to brake going at 35 mph. Driver who hit us claims he just had a brake job done at Brake Masters and the brakes didn't engage thus banging us up.

Went to doctor that day, got pain medicine and I'm going to physical therapy for lower back pain now. X-Rays came up good with no broken bones. Doctor says I got tissue damage.

I'm pissed off because I'm unable to exercise at the gym and play golf. And I LOVE to play golf.

My goal for now is to be well enough to make it to my first golf tournament of the year in mid-April.

I know it is your thread Maron, but I had to rant....I'm trying to lose weight as well.

I have lost weight in the past and for me there is no easy way to go about it......Just watch what you eat, stay away from junk food, make sure you get some fiber in you, eat in smaller portions and exercise.

All I can say is good luck and hang in there.
    Last edited by Reno Paul; 03-07-11 at 11:39 AM.

First 1234