Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
    Probably right, but what if china and russia joined forces? Of course usa are unilateral, a mordern day hitler. So you support the deliverate bp oil disaster and deliverate and false attacks on iraq, afghanisatn and the fact usa is behind the eygpt fiasco?
    Iraq was the main blunder, if Saddam was in power today would the world be safer? Explain the rest because, 1. Afghanistan is a hot bed for terrorists, a la the Taliban, how is the USA behind this Egyptian mess?

Also, if it wern't for the USA, you'd most likely be wiping your ass barehanded and washing your balls in ice water.

Russian is so fukked up right now as it is, they join with China, unless it is hand to hand combat, not concern. If we're playing your game, what if USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Japan decided to take over the world?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

that they allow their government to commit crime after crime against the international community?

Yet everyone wants to come to this country....how do you figure that? You bitch...yet you want to be part of us....you yearn for our life...yet you bitch....you talk about a government that commits crime after crime...yet then something happens in the world they want America's help...yet you bitch. You can't have it both ways...if America pulled back all of it's Aid it gives in this world countries like yours would dry up...yet you bitch

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

People on here would wipe Egypt off the map for a 100 points.

lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're fukkin clueless. You guys still wipe your ass bare handed? China is much further behind with military. It is unreal. You're so ignorant, just stop. Blaming them as "ware criminals". Pick up some literature on US Foreign Policy or read about current situations before open your dick suckers.

Unreal SBR just deleted my post. In summation. Duece you are so naive and daft. And yet you want to be a lawyer. They are war criminals. I know more US foreign policy then you do about eating donuts you fat fuk. They had no reason to invade iraq, afghan, and now a military coup in egypt all based on oil. You support the killing of innocent people to suffice your own needs. Unreal. Coward.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    People on here would wipe Egypt off the map for a 100 points.
    We dont need to wipe them off the map....they are doing a fine job wiping themselves off the map. And theyre doing it with rocks and gasoline. Its still the 1300's over there.

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Yet everyone wants to come to this country....how do you figure that? You bitch...yet you want to be part of us....you yearn for our life...yet you bitch....you talk about a government that commits crime after crime...yet then something happens in the world they want America's help...yet you bitch. You can't have it both ways...if America pulled back all of it's Aid it gives in this world countries like yours would dry up...yet you bitch
    Why the fuk woud anyone want to live in america! I yearn for your life...ha ha...no I do not want to be part of a modern day roman empire that kils innocent people to keep the price of oil low...you have been converted into a souless human being

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Unreal SBR just deleted my post. In summation. Duece you are so naive and daft. And yet you want to be a lawyer. They are war criminals. I know more US foreign policy then you do about eating donuts you fat fuk. They had no reason to invade iraq, afghan, and now a military coup in egypt all based on oil. You support the killing of innocent people to suffice your own needs. Unreal. Coward.
    How could you say we had no reason, then say its based on oil?

Which is it?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Why the fuk woud anyone want to live in america! I yearn for your life...ha ha...no I do not want to be part of a modern day roman empire that kils innocent people to keep the price of oil low...you have been converted into a souless human being
    Souless and rich

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

You really need to read up on foreign affairs. You know nothing about me but the made up shit jjgold tells you. By this post alone I can tell you're not intelligent and lets face it, ignorant. The US doesn't even get its oil from fukking Egypt. The main source of oil for the US is Canada. Yep, thats right, Canada, next is Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Nigeria, Angola, Iraq. What does the US have to do with Egypt and oil to benefit the US? Petro is $3.25 a fukkin gallon over here, why did Bush invade Iraq for cheap oil. It's not fukkin cheap you chimp. $3.25 in your land will buy you a fukkin steak dinner, be like eating fukkin leather.
    Last edited by Deuce; 02-05-11 at 11:42 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you know this dude lives in america ?

lonesomeloser

Iraq was the main blunder, if Saddam was in power today would the world be safer? Explain the rest because, 1. Afghanistan is a hot bed for terrorists, a la the Taliban, how is the USA behind this Egyptian mess?

Also, if it wern't for the USA, you'd most likely be wiping your ass barehanded and washing your balls in ice water.

Russian is so fukked up right now as it is, they join with China, unless it is hand to hand combat, not concern. If we're playing your game, what if USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Japan decided to take over the world?
    1. Have they found Osama? Face facts, 9/11 was a false flag event. FACT.

2. You place so much value in USA and ass wiping! Did they invent toiet paper? IF it was not for UK where would USA be?

3. They would fail.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, because if your illegally in US you get free food, free housing, free medical care, free education, free clothing, get a job and pay no taxes, can open a bank account with no social security and drive a car without the stinky insurance. Life is great for illegals in US.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    You have to accept the good with the bad. If not for the Americans most everyone would be speaking German. Without the Americans there would be only Japan in Asia. When you accept the friendship of the US you have to take the good with the bad because there is a LOT of both.
    this

maersksealand

You really need to read up on foreign affairs. You know nothing about me but the made up shit jjgold tells you. By this post alone I can tell you're not intelligent and lets face it, ignorant. The US doesn't even get its oil from fukking Egypt. The main source of oil for the US is Canada. Yep, thats right, Canada, next is Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Nigeria, Angola, Iraq. What does the US have to do with Egypt and oil to benefit the US? Petro is $3.25 a fukkin gallon over here, why did Bush invade Iraq for cheap oil. It's not fukkin cheap you chimp. $3.25 in your land will buy you a fukkin steak dinner, be like eating fukkin leather.
    Deuce, in my opinion you don't have what it takes to become a good lawyer. You are VERY ignorant and closed minded, you don't even understand the world around you, you are Burger King material.

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

that they allow their government to commit crime after crime against the international community?
    cuz the action benefits the people?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    Deuce, in my opinion you don't have what it takes to become a good lawyer. You are VERY ignorant and closed minded, you don't even understand the world around you, you are Burger King material.
    what am I close minded and ignorant about? Its factual. Is the US always in it to better the world? Yes, the UN was created to benefit the US. Everything the US does is to benefit itself. Of course I know that, that is how every country operates. The US isn't nearly as bad as this guy is saying at all. He can't back up his accusations with any factual information. I have done that at least.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

China is militarilly behind the US by 25 years. I'm content. We will be the world hegemon for many years to come. The US is quite unilateral compared to the rest of the world.

Uh...The military gap didn`t seem to bother the Chinese
    as they were ready to send hordes down our
    throat from North Korea. Uncle Sam went scampering
    to the negotiating table.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Uh...The military gap didn`t seem to bother the Chinese as they were ready to send hordes down our throat from North Korea. Uncle Sam went scampering to the negotiating table.
    Does the US want to engage in war with China? No of course not. Why? Because the United States benefits off of China tremendously. Quite a bit of imports come from China and our economy depends on them. It has nothing to do with military capability.

maersksealand

Iraq was the main blunder, if Saddam was in power today would the world be safer? Explain the rest because, 1.

You don't follow at all foreign news, don't you ?

"Saddam was in power today would the world be safer"

yes, the world would be safer...take a look at the millions of people dead and without limbs, did you hear about the secret prisons Iraq Gov. has TODAY, torturing people...or how they shot protesters few days ago because the hit the streets asking for water and electricity ? Why I get the feeling you still believe Iraq had WMD's ?

"Afghanistan is a hot bed for terrorists, a la the Taliban, how is the USA behind this Egyptian mess?"

Terrorism doesn't exist...grow the puck up! Terrorism is a fairy tale to give Gov. a reason to enslave people.
    How is US behind Egyptian mess ? How about supporting a dictator rule for 30 years ?

"Russian is so fukked up right now as it is, they join with China, unless it is hand to hand combat, not concern. If we're playing your game, what if USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Japan decided to take over the world?"

You idiot, USA, Canada, UK and Japan are doing exactly that...WTF do you think those wars around the world are for, to eliberate people ?

lonesomeloser

Deuce, you are a dumb fuk. USA has been the puppet master behind mubarak for 30 years. No matter who is placed in charge in the future, usa will continue to be the puppet master of that country. Egypt is the premier country in the middle east. That is why it is imprtant to uncle sam, it is precursor to control of the middle east. What is the correlation between US and egypt and oil you ask? The suez canal you dumb fuk. If this is interrupted,imagine the extra transportation costs and their effect on oil prices worldwide? How long is the oil imports from canada going to last. Not long . That is why US is oil dependent on suadi arabia, iraq and US invading other countries in the middle east. A form of cost control and protectecting their economy. You still also believe the BP oil disaster was completely innocent? I ask where is americas best source of oil reserves at? Isn't it the gulf of mexico? That is why the depopulation of loiusana is occurring. That is a FACT written into whistleblown documents by engineers america, the people responsibe for the hurricane katrina levy leaks that cost houndreds of lives.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

You don't follow at all foreign news, don't you ? "Saddam was in power today would the world be safer" yes, the world would be safer...take a look at the millions of people dead and without limbs, did you hear about the secret prisons Iraq Gov. has TODAY, torturing people...or how they shot protesters few days ago because the hit the streets asking for water and electricity ? Why I get the feeling you still believe Iraq had WMD's ? "Afghanistan is a hot bed for terrorists, a la the Taliban, how is the USA behind this Egyptian mess?" Terrorism doesn't exist...grow the puck up! Terrorism is a fairy tale to give Gov. a reason to enslave people. How is US behind Egyptian mess ? How about supporting a dictator rule for 30 years ? "Russian is so fukked up right now as it is, they join with China, unless it is hand to hand combat, not concern. If we're playing your game, what if USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Japan decided to take over the world?" You idiot, USA, Canada, UK and Japan are doing exactly that...WTF do you think those wars around the world are for, to eliberate people ?
    Jesus, I was hoping for substance and all I got was this...

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

If that were true wouldn't the international community be the cowards for letting us commit crimes against them and then kissing our asses instead of doing anything about it

international community of pussies

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

I know they have. The USA has given him arms and he kills the innocent. That is wrong, of course it is. What does this have to do with American people being cowards. You have yet to address that question.

maersksealand

what am I close minded and ignorant about? Its factual. Is the US always in it to better the world? Yes, the UN was created to benefit the US. Everything the US does is to benefit itself. Of course I know that, that is how every country operates. The US isn't nearly as bad as this guy is saying at all. He can't back up his accusations with any factual information. I have done that at least.

take a look at the 20% real unemployment, 43 million people on food stamps to see how US is benefiting.

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

how about this? the us has been helping mubarak control egypt for 30 years?
    and cairo is the center of american intellgent agency in the middle east, you think they will let something like this happen in langley or quantico?
    the gas price in us ISNT cheaper is because the US DIDNT bring much oil back from war zone, all they did was CUT the supply line for OTHER countries make their oil MORE expensive and MORE job loss for THEM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

60% of all aid in the world comes from 1 country: The United States of America.

maersksealand

Deuce, you are a dumb fuk. USA has been the puppet master behind mubarak for 30 years. No matter who is placed in charge in the future, usa will continue to be the puppet master of that country. Egypt is the premier country in the middle east. That is why it is imprtant to uncle sam, it is precursor to control of the middle east. What is the correlation between US and egypt and oil you ask? The suez canal you dumb fuk. If this is interrupted,imagine the extra transportation costs and their effect on oil prices worldwide? How long is the oil imports from canada going to last. Not long . That is why US is oil dependent on suadi arabia, iraq and US invading other countries in the middle east. A form of cost control and protectecting their economy. You still also believe the BP oil disaster was completely innocent? I ask where is americas best source of oil reserves at? Isn't it the gulf of mexico? That is why the depopulation of loiusana is occurring. That is a FACT written into whistleblown documents by engineers america, the people responsibe for the hurricane katrina levy leaks that cost houndreds of lives.
    US is totally dependent of the Middle East oil...plus they control the prices and volumes by owning key colonies in Middle East

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

take a look at the 20% real unemployment, 43 million people on food stamps to see how US is benefiting.
    Yet the people on foodstamps in American live better than most of the world

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I say cut all foreign aid to everyone! Including Israel and other allies.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Without the US the world would of colapsed long ago.

maersksealand

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    60% of all aid in the world comes from 1 country: The United States of America.
    LOL...you puckin' idiot...US is borrowing money from China, WTF are you talking about US able to help others?

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    If that were true wouldn't the international community be the cowards for letting us commit crimes against them and then kissing our asses instead of doing anything about it

international community of pussies
    fair point, but that was not the question. In essence, your argument confirms that you support the killing of innocent peope, and a "means to an end" approach of a wilingness to kill innocent people so it costs you less to fill up your petrol tank.

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Without the US the world would of colapsed long ago.
    unfortunately I think the majority of the world would say the world would be a much better place without the usa placing such self importance upon itself

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

LOL...you puckin' idiot...US is borrowing money from China, WTF are you talking about US able to help others?
    That's one of the stupid things that we do. Since the recession we borrow money and give it to foreign countries. BTW the 60% is a fact from the U.N. which the Europeans just love so much. Who pays the most dues to the U.N.???

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Does the US want to engage in war with China? No of course not. Why? Because the United States benefits off of China tremendously. Quite a bit of imports come from China and our economy depends on them. It has nothing to do with military capability.

Point taken---- but this wasn`t the question
    up for discussion. The point was military capability.
    Obviously
    war is not an option as the Chinese have us by the
    gonads economically.

First 12345 ... Last