lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Oh well.

I suppose you haven't compared the human rights violations of say China, Saudia Arabia-----you just threw a blanket on America.

Well---that should tell you something. Everyone always wants a shot at the champ.

I'm curious. What country do you call home?
    1. I do not see China (except for Taiwan) or S Arabia invading other countries for their own self interest.

2. The champ of what? Carnage, destruction and immorality. Typical americans are so full of themselves.

3. The best country in the world. North Korea

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

The best country in the world. North Korea
    This one sentence pretty much tells the tale of LonesomeLOSER.

By the way, North Korea is a 3rd world SHITHOLE.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Calling North Korea 3rd world country is an insult to your everyday 3rd world country.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So this F**l up is from North Korea. Enough said. He is nothing but a brainwashed puppet of their government. I DARE him to say anything against the North Korean Government in this post. Let's see how long Mr. F**k up survives. I make the over/under line 8 hours. What a useless piece of caca.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Yeah, ban this **** already. I can walk out into the streets right now and call Obama a "****** scumbag" and nothing would happen to me.

In North Korea you do the same and you'd be dead an hour later. Your country sucks so shut up and stop being so jealous.

bconngemini
    bconngemini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americans are simply superior, the people chosen by god to lead the world and spread freedom and peace through our uberpowerful army. We invented everything, and the world owes us so much for giving them freedom, food, technology and a better life. Its sad how ungratefyl third world losers in Europe won't admit that America saved their ass before and is keeping their countries free and running now.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
    3. The best country in the world. North Korea
    LOL.

Shouldn't you be shoveling your family's sh*t onto a rice paddy?

The North Korean gov't probably hired you to waste American people's time... that's true espionage.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Because dude was serious about North Korea,,,come on people

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

He's from somewhere in the UK I reckon

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Haha, I doubt many people have internet access in North Korea. He's just trolling.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    We're the strongest country in the world. We've figured this shit out. Best of luck.
    Hahaha funniest thing I have read in quite a while. This is the biggest problem with 9 out of 10 Americans, they think they are great, but otherwise is true.....prone to propaganda this little yanks.

European economies STILL look much stronger than U.S.

In North America, the media propaganda machine has been preaching a constant message over the last six months: the U.S. economy may be weak, but the Eurozone is weaker still. Do the facts support this message?

Doing a little research, I discovered a superb map on Der Spiegel's web site (with a convenient English translation), detailing total EU debt, along with expressing that debt as a percentage of GDP. In addition, the unemployment rate of member states was also reported.

The only deficiency with the statistics provided is that they are including data up to just the end of the third quarter of 2008 – and most economies have deteriorated significantly (and in varying degrees) since that time.

Even so, the differences between the U.S. and Eurozone economies are so large, that basic trends would not be altered. While there have been several crises occurring in European economies since that point, I calculated my comparison of total debt at the current Euro/USD exchange rate – which is very unflattering to the Euro. Thus, changes since the end of the third quarter appear to be roughly offsetting.

Starting with a comparison of total debt, the U.S. economy is burdened with 40% more debt than the EU, and with the exploding U.S. deficit in the current fiscal year, that gap will increase this year (and increase again when the USD falls dramatically versus the Euro).

However, comparing total debt doesn't really provide a clear comparison. What is more revealing are debt-to-GDP comparisons of these economies. Again, this measurement is extremely favorable to the EU.

Only Italy, Greece, and Belgium have debt problems as serious as the U.S., in this comparison. While the economies of Germany and the U.K. are showing very negative trends, those trends are not as bad as that of the U.S. In other words, not only is the U.S. carrying a much larger debt-load in absolute terms, but its debt is much harder to service, given relative GDP's.

I know some will suggest my calculations are off, given the reported size of the U.S. economy: $14 trillion/year. Sadly, as with virtually all other “official”, U.S. government “statistics”, reported U.S. GDP is a gross exaggeration.

Roughly $2 trillion per year of reported U.S. GDP is statistical padding. It is deemed GDP, for which no commercial transactions take place, and results in no goods being created, or any tangible wealth created.It is the subtraction of this “padding” where we see that “the Emperor is wearing no clothes”.

Suddenly, both the debt-to-GDP ratio of the U.S., and its “deficit” as a percentage of GDP soar to much larger numbers – catastrophic numbers. It is also necessary to revise the U.S.'s deficit to GDP ratio higher a second time when a look at the U.S.'s “bottom line” shows that for all this decade, the “official U.S. deficit” has only accounted for half of the actual increase in the U.S. national debt.

To put this more bluntly, throughout this decade, the U.S. deficit (as a percentage of GDP) has been twice as high as reported, while apparently no one in the rest of the world has bothered to look at this glaring discrepancy.

Throw in the multi-trillion dollar U.S. deficit for this fiscal year, which is likely to approach $3 trillion (doubling the “official” estimate), and suddenly the U.S. economy looks more like the economy of Iceland, than the economies of the EU.

There are numerous other ways to quantify the much more serious debt problems of the U.S., and its terminally-ill economy. Unlike the EU, the U.S. economy is extremely dependent on consumption, which accounts for roughly ¾ of U.S. GDP.

Thanks to the combination of huge, personal debt levels, job losses, reduced personal credit, and (most importantly) the elimination of home equity to squander on consumer goods, the U.S. economy has lost about $2 TRILLION/year in purchasing power. This is roughly equivalent to levying a 30% consumption tax on every good and service in the U.S. economy – but with no tax revenues to show for it.

By one estimate I saw, U.S. retail capacity could be as much as 50% more than what current spending can sustain. This would imply tens of millions of additional jobs lost.

I have written so profusely about the catastrophic collapse of the U.S. real estate market, that I will merely add that in this comparison, the U.S. is once again in much worse condition than Europe.

The comparison of the U.S. economy to that of Iceland certainly sounds like rhetorical excess, but I stand by the comparison. Iceland's economy was a “house of cards” (closely patterned after the U.S. financial sector) which collapsed when the one, grossly over-heated sector which supported that economy collapsed.

There are only two significant differences between the economies of Iceland and the U.S., in terms of economic health. One is reputation: the U.S. has been able to live off its past glory, and get away with absurd lies, exaggerating the strength of its economy in every way.

Second, unlike Iceland, the U.S. economy was a “house of cards” built upon two props, instead of one. Along with the Ponzi-scheme business-model of the U.S. financial sector, the U.S. consumer-economy was also a “house of cards” reliant upon ever-higher debt levels to offset ever-decreasing real wages.

Both props are now gone, and will not return. The U.S. financial crime syndicate is thoroughly discredited around the world, along with still being hopelessly insolvent. The U.S. consumer is dead, with the official “cause of death” being a “debt overdose”.

By this time next year, Eurozone residents will be feeling thankful that their economic problems are only moderately debilitating, as opposed to the terminal illness of the once-mighty, U.S. economy.

----> Yank clowns

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Hahaha funniest thing I have read in quite a while. This is the biggest problem with 9 out of 10 Americans, they think they are great, but otherwise is true.....prone to propaganda this little yanks.

European economies STILL look much stronger than U.S.

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>tweetme_url = 'http://www.bullionbullscanada.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=articl e&id=352:european-economies-still-look-much-stronger-than-us&catid=45:international-commentary&Itemid=133';tweetme_window = 'new';tweetme_bgcolor = '#ffffff';tweetme_title = 'European economies STILL look much stronger than U.S.';</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js"></SCRIPT>
    <!-- @page ** size: 8.27in 11.69in; margin: 0.79in ** P ** margin-bottom: 0.08in ** -->In North America, the media propaganda machine has been preaching a constant message over the last six months: the U.S. economy may be weak, but the Eurozone is weaker still. Do the facts support this message?

Doing a little research, I discovered a superb map on Der Spiegel's web site (with a convenient English translation), detailing total EU debt, along with expressing that debt as a percentage of GDP. In addition, the unemployment rate of member states was also reported.

The only deficiency with the statistics provided is that they are including data up to just the end of the third quarter of 2008 – and most economies have deteriorated significantly (and in varying degrees) since that time.

Even so, the differences between the U.S. and Eurozone economies are so large, that basic trends would not be altered. While there have been several crises occurring in European economies since that point, I calculated my comparison of total debt at the current Euro/USD exchange rate – which is very unflattering to the Euro. Thus, changes since the end of the third quarter appear to be roughly offsetting.

Starting with a comparison of total debt, the U.S. economy is burdened with 40% more debt than the EU, and with the exploding U.S. deficit in the current fiscal year, that gap will increase this year (and increase again when the USD falls dramatically versus the Euro).

However, comparing total debt doesn't really provide a clear comparison. What is more revealing are debt-to-GDP comparisons of these economies. Again, this measurement is extremely favorable to the EU.

Only Italy, Greece, and Belgium have debt problems as serious as the U.S., in this comparison. While the economies of Germany and the U.K. are showing very negative trends, those trends are not as bad as that of the U.S. In other words, not only is the U.S. carrying a much larger debt-load in absolute terms, but its debt is much harder to service, given relative GDP's.

I know some will suggest my calculations are off, given the reported size of the U.S. economy: $14 trillion/year. Sadly, as with virtually all other “official”, U.S. government “statistics”, reported U.S. GDP is a gross exaggeration.

Roughly $2 trillion per year of reported U.S. GDP is statistical padding. It is deemed GDP, for which no commercial transactions take place, and results in no goods being created, or any tangible wealth created.It is the subtraction of this “padding” where we see that “the Emperor is wearing no clothes”.

Suddenly, both the debt-to-GDP ratio of the U.S., and its “deficit” as a percentage of GDP soar to much larger numbers – catastrophic numbers. It is also necessary to revise the U.S.'s deficit to GDP ratio higher a second time when a look at the U.S.'s “bottom line” shows that for all this decade, the “official U.S. deficit” has only accounted for half of the actual increase in the U.S. national debt.

To put this more bluntly, throughout this decade, the U.S. deficit (as a percentage of GDP) has been twice as high as reported, while apparently no one in the rest of the world has bothered to look at this glaring discrepancy.

Throw in the multi-trillion dollar U.S. deficit for this fiscal year, which is likely to approach $3 trillion (doubling the “official” estimate), and suddenly the U.S. economy looks more like the economy of Iceland, than the economies of the EU.

There are numerous other ways to quantify the much more serious debt problems of the U.S., and its terminally-ill economy. Unlike the EU, the U.S. economy is extremely dependent on consumption, which accounts for roughly ¾ of U.S. GDP.

Thanks to the combination of huge, personal debt levels, job losses, reduced personal credit, and (most importantly) the elimination of home equity to squander on consumer goods, the U.S. economy has lost about $2 TRILLION/year in purchasing power. This is roughly equivalent to levying a 30% consumption tax on every good and service in the U.S. economy – but with no tax revenues to show for it.

By one estimate I saw, U.S. retail capacity could be as much as 50% more than what current spending can sustain. This would imply tens of millions of additional jobs lost.

I have written so profusely about the catastrophic collapse of the U.S. real estate market, that I will merely add that in this comparison, the U.S. is once again in much worse condition than Europe.

The comparison of the U.S. economy to that of Iceland certainly sounds like rhetorical excess, but I stand by the comparison. Iceland's economy was a “house of cards” (closely patterned after the U.S. financial sector) which collapsed when the one, grossly over-heated sector which supported that economy collapsed.

There are only two significant differences between the economies of Iceland and the U.S., in terms of economic health. One is reputation: the U.S. has been able to live off its past glory, and get away with absurd lies, exaggerating the strength of its economy in every way.

Second, unlike Iceland, the U.S. economy was a “house of cards” built upon two props, instead of one. Along with the Ponzi-scheme business-model of the U.S. financial sector, the U.S. consumer-economy was also a “house of cards” reliant upon ever-higher debt levels to offset ever-decreasing real wages.

Both props are now gone, and will not return. The U.S. financial crime syndicate is thoroughly discredited around the world, along with still being hopelessly insolvent. The U.S. consumer is dead, with the official “cause of death” being a “debt overdose”.

By this time next year, Eurozone residents will be feeling thankful that their economic problems are only moderately debilitating, as opposed to the terminal illness of the once-mighty, U.S. economy.

----> Yank clowns
    Yet they'll continue believing they are the greatest country in the world because that's what Fox News tells them every evening.

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Yet they'll continue believing they are the greatest country in the world because that's what Fox News tells them every evening.
    Can we stop lumping all of us together, please? Many of us recognize FAUX for what it is. Many of us regret America's foreign policy hubris. Many of us are aware that some of us make most of us look like complete asses to the rest of the world and we're sorry about that. But let's not judge all of us because of the loud and proud ignorance of a few, 'k, just like I won't judge all of England because of the BNP or all of France because of Jean-Marie Le Pen and the FN. Fair?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    And why are you so brainwashed?

How come every citizen in every country with a dictator, Egypt, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Venezula, Cuba....the list goes on and on, has the great satan USA to blame for being broke, illiterate and oppressed?
    Why don't you write a book entitled "Generalization for Dumbies"?

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    This one sentence pretty much tells the tale of LonesomeLOSER.

By the way, North Korea is a 3rd world SHITHOLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Calling North Korea 3rd world country is an insult to your everyday 3rd world country.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So this F**l up is from North Korea. Enough said. He is nothing but a brainwashed puppet of their government. I DARE him to say anything against the North Korean Government in this post. Let's see how long Mr. F**k up survives. I make the over/under line 8 hours. What a useless piece of caca.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Yeah, ban this **** already. I can walk out into the streets right now and call Obama a "****** scumbag" and nothing would happen to me.

In North Korea you do the same and you'd be dead an hour later. Your country sucks so shut up and stop being so jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    LOL.

Shouldn't you be shoveling your family's sh*t onto a rice paddy?

The North Korean gov't probably hired you to waste American people's time... that's true espionage.
    typical gullible egocentric americans. Espionage? Yes, it is true, I am under direct instruction from little kim jong to distract sbr forumites form their gambling activites. Too many steriods have fried some of your pea brains
    Last edited by lonesomeloser; 02-15-11 at 11:45 PM.

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by kiln View Post
    Can we stop lumping all of us together, please? Many of us recognize FAUX for what it is. Many of us regret America's foreign policy hubris. Many of us are aware that some of us make most of us look like complete asses to the rest of the world and we're sorry about that. But let's not judge all of us because of the loud and proud ignorance of a few, 'k, just like I won't judge all of England because of the BNP or all of France because of Jean-Marie Le Pen and the FN. Fair?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Who saved Europe in WW2? without the USA you would be speaking German over there

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

lol at everyone buying the N. Korea line. Very nice

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Who saved Europe in WW2? without the USA you would be speaking German over there
    This is another stab at humor, right? Russia liberated Germany. And it cost them 20 million people to do it.

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

This is another stab at humor, right? Russia liberated Germany. And it cost them 20 million people to do it.
    My parents had to learn Russian, couse they tought it at school as a 2nd language, good old Soviet Union but now we don't have to but it's advised to learn English to make it BIG, good old capitalism.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post

My parents had to learn Russian, couse they tought it at school as a 2nd language, good old Soviet Union but now we don't have to but it's advised to learn English to make it BIG, good old capitalism.
    Same with my parents too, though they've forget it completely. Where are your parents from?

s0095063
    s0095063's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haven't any of this thread other than the OP and i'd like to say what a load of pish the op is.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    greatest country in the world pal

dont be jealous

we are nice but yeah we will fuk your country up if you fuk with us so go to the UN and tell all those socialest and terorrist losers DONT FUK WITH US

i wouldn't get too cocky. if "we" (by "we," i mean the pompous, washington asswipes) don't clean up our spending, we will be the ones getting fukked up. obama is working on that, i guess. over the next ten years, we will only be spending 98 cents for dollar we were spending. if i ran my household in such a manner, my family would be living under a bridge off of I 75.

First ... 5678