Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Go report what you did to the police and then see how far that 'stealing education from kids' defense takes you.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

And you Willie Bee are the idiot who actually thinks the law enforcement team in your town is stand up. You're the naive fool who thinks everybody in a jail cell right now is guilty. You're the idiot that thinks the police actually are in the right, when they pull you over for going 5 over the speed limit, and then speed away going 15 over the limit, so they can go rush to get lunch. That's a damn shame, and I feel bad for you. Only a complete and utter fool would actually think the way you do. Why would I ever plea any kind of defense to a group of people who use your freedom as means of creating revenue? I bet you feel okay knowing a good deal of your tax money goes to marijuana sellers, and harmless people that are in jails, right? While alcohol is legal, and marijuana, a drug proven to be SIGNIFICANTLY less destructive is deemed illegal? Gambling playing cards isn't allowed, but the biggest gamble in the world is not only allowed, but glorified, the stock market. Meanwhile lives are destroyed every single day on Wall Street, the control unit, that you worship, tells me I can't see a flop. Because the man that you stick your neck out to defend has your balls in his hand, determining what pitch your voice is. You have a long way before you understand the way the system you are preaching is actually run. Let me introduce you to the biggest gang in the world, they're known as the police.

People say, "politicin, why are you so mad?"... I tell em "it's because fools like willie bee aren't mad enough".
    Last edited by politicin; 02-01-11 at 09:45 AM.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Karma.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    And you Willie Bee are the idiot who actually thinks the law enforcement team in your town is stand up. You're the naive fool who thinks everybody in a jail cell right now is guilty. You're the idiot that thinks the police actually are in the right, when they pull you over for going 5 over the speed limit, and then speed away going 15 over the limit, so they can go rush to get lunch. That's a damn shame, and I feel bad for you. Only a complete and utter fool would actually think the way you do. Why would I ever plea any kind of defense to a group of people who use your freedom as means of creating revenue? I bet you feel okay knowing a good deal of your tax money goes to marijuana sellers, and harmless people that are in jails, right? While alcohol is legal, and marijuana, a drug proven to be SIGNIFICANTLY less destructive is deemed illegal? Gambling playing cards isn't allowed, but the biggest gamble in the world is not only allowed, but glorified, the stock market. Meanwhile lives are destroyed every single day on Wall Street, the control unit, that you worship, tells me I can't see a flop. Because the man that you stick your neck out to defend has your balls in his hand, determining what pitch your voice is. You have a long way before you understand the way the system you are preaching is actually run. Let me introduce you to the biggest gang in the world, they're known as the police.

People say, "politicin, why are you so mad?"... I tell em "it's because fools like willie bee aren't mad enough".
    Alex Jones?!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Alex Jones is a f*cking moron bro. If you need a conspiracy sicko like AJ to tell you that the police are corrupt, you need to wake up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Alex Jones is a f*cking moron bro. If you need a conspiracy sicko like AJ to tell you that the police are corrupt, you need to wake up.
    You cant just say "the police are corrupt"! A lot of white people are child molesters, does that mean all white people are child molesters then!?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

The police are as dumb as they come.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Nope. It's a little something called the RICO act. They all get tried as one. They're a gang. That idiotic comparison involving the child molester is very ignorant. You realize EVERY police officer on the street needs to meet a quota? They all have a minimum amount of fines/tickets they have to give out. That's corruption at its finest. Meaning if Officer Bob, doesn't arrest said amount of people, or earn a certain amount of money, at a potentially (and most of the time when a ticket is involved, it happens to be) innocent persons inconvenience and expense, he will eventually lose his job. Sounds a bit like the mob, earning through strong arming businesses/contracting companies, except all they need to do is flash the badge. You have a LONG way before you understand the world, and the capitalist society we live in. So no, not every cop is a bad person, but they all work under the pyramid of corruption, and they do so knowingly. So for you, or Willie Bee, to think I give a damn, about what the most corrupt organization in the world thinks about me ripping off a book (legally), you're sadly mistaken. I don't hold any honor to a police officer. All my relation that were cops left the force, because they told me the things they saw, and the corrupt pieces of garbage they worked with, from racial profiling, to wrongly convicted people put away for murders they never committed. Interrogations involving beatings, threats of never seeing ones children ever again, lies, deceit, and everything in between. Alex Jones didn't teach me a damn thing about the corrupt system that you unknowingly salute, and if you believe in any of his nonsense, you're a bigger puppet than he is.
    Last edited by politicin; 02-01-11 at 10:19 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So okay that's all very good, but I still dont get why you'd create the thread then if what you did was "risk free"?!

Willie Bee

Not sure how this became about me, can only assume you feel the need to deflect from your original topic after some of us came in here and refused to kiss your butt for such a noble blow you struck against the system.

I'm plenty mad about a lot of things, so don't quit whatever your day job is (assuming you have one) and think about going into mind-reading. One of the things I'm mad about is having to pay higher prices to cover for merchandise that is stolen or the added security measures stores and manufacturers have to go to to try and at least quell low-life thieves.

By the way, was this a Borders out on Long Island where your profile alleges you reside, or were you at least bright enough to take a train into Queens or the city to pull off your crime of the century?

Next time you go off to steal a book, might I suggest one that details the law and ways to go about organizing boycotts when you think a store is charging too much. Also, pick up a copy of an anatomy book since I know you're sitting there thinking, " Go fcuk yourself, Willie Bee."

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    So okay that's all very good, but I still dont get why you'd create the thread then if what you did was "risk free"?!
    Because you have a comprehension incapability.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    By the way, was this a Borders out on Long Island where your profile alleges you reside,

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Because you have a comprehension incapability.
    I think it is you Sir who can not comprehend what the term "risk-free" means! Let's go back and assess this. You said, and this is verbatim...

"Will I get caught for this? What do you think? Should I even be worried at all? Will they perhaps see the book without a sticker and decide to check the computers, in which they will easily be able to track the last purchase of the bar code or even the inventory being off by +1, and then perhaps check cameras? I am rather concerned about this, and would appreciate honest and serious responses only. Not a wise move, I know."

You then said further down the page (again verbatim)...

"As far as your idiotic risk and reward point, there is absolutely no risk in what I did."

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Not sure how this became about me, can only assume you feel the need to deflect from your original topic after some of us came in here and refused to kiss your butt for such a noble blow you struck against the system.

I'm plenty mad about a lot of things, so don't quit whatever your day job is (assuming you have one) and think about going into mind-reading. One of the things I'm mad about is having to pay higher prices to cover for merchandise that is stolen or the added security measures stores and manufacturers have to go to to try and at least quell low-life thieves.

By the way, was this a Borders out on Long Island where your profile alleges you reside, or were you at least bright enough to take a train into Queens or the city to pull off your crime of the century?

Next time you go off to steal a book, might I suggest one that details the law and ways to go about organizing boycotts when you think a store is charging too much. Also, pick up a copy of an anatomy book since I know you're sitting there thinking, " Go fcuk yourself, Willie Bee."
    LOL @ using mod abilities to try and level the playing field to help you overcome the edge that i have over you intellectually. Endlessly hilarious. I understand why you support the system, you're an equally low life, spineless worm.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I think it is you Sir who can not comprehend what the term "risk-free" means! Let's go back and assess this. You said, and this is verbatim...

"Will I get caught for this? What do you think? Should I even be worried at all? Will they perhaps see the book without a sticker and decide to check the computers, in which they will easily be able to track the last purchase of the bar code or even the inventory being off by +1, and then perhaps check cameras? I am rather concerned about this, and would appreciate honest and serious responses only. Not a wise move, I know."

You then said further down the page (again verbatim)...

"As far as your idiotic risk and reward point, there is absolutely no risk in what I did."

Which I posted about 3 times now, that after posting this thread, I spoke with my cousin who is a lawyer, and he explained clearly that there is nothing illegal that I did. It is the merchant's job to watch over the register and the price they sell their items for, and while arguably immoral, what I did is 100 percent within the confines of being legal. If you knew how to read, you would see I stated this, atleast twice now in this thread. You are just too stupid.

Willie Bee

Anyone can view your profile and read the 'about me' info you included when you registered. (LINK) Now, about that intellect edge you have...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

LOL @ using mod abilities to try and level the playing field to help you overcome the edge that i have over you intellectually. Endlessly hilarious. I understand why you support the system, you're an equally low life, spineless worm.
    hmm As opposed to a worm with a spine? Nice tautology there Mr. Intellectual!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Me, not being a forum nerd like yourself, makes me less intellectual? That's funny.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

youve definitely chosen an appropriate "board name"

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

hmm As opposed to a worm with a spine? Nice tautology there Mr. Intellectual!
    LOL @ how far you are reaching. That was embarrassing man.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Which I posted about 3 times now, that after posting this thread, I spoke with my cousin who is a lawyer, and he explained clearly that there is nothing illegal that I did. It is the merchant's job to watch over the register and the price they sell their items for, and while arguably immoral, what I did is 100 percent within the confines of being legal. If you knew how to read, you would see I stated this, atleast twice now in this thread. You are just too stupid.
    So you thought it better to post on here first and ask the legal experts on SBR about whether it was legal before speaking to your cousin who is a lawyer!?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

LOL @ how far you are reaching. That was embarrassing man.
    I'm not the one claiming to be intellectually superior though am I!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

So you thought it better to post on here first and ask the legal experts on SBR about whether it was legal before speaking to your cousin who is a lawyer!?
    I had emailed him, and he emailed me back when he got into work. I posted this thread at 6:30 AM you ******* dweeb. How trivial are you? You really need to get laid guy.

Willie Bee

While I was reading your profile, I couldn't help but notice one of your interests was "knowledge," and that got me thinking. Or should I say that rang a bell with me about another poster on here who had a similar interest. Lo and behold, that poster's account was suspended for ghosting a while back, and here's the best part: You and him share the same registration IP. I wonder what the odds are? If you ever rip off a book about math that will calculate those odds, please let us know.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

While I was reading your profile, I couldn't help but notice one of your interests was "knowledge," and that got me thinking. Or should I say that rang a bell with me about another poster on here who had a similar interest. Lo and behold, that poster's account was suspended for ghosting a while back, and here's the best part: You and him share the same registration IP. I wonder what the odds are? If you ever rip off a book about math that will calculate those odds, please let us know.

Clearly didn't have the "knowledge" to not include "knowledge" in his interests in his second ghost account!!!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I've never been banned ever on this forum. I have had previous accounts, none of which were banned. Never have I been banned, and you didn't use "knowledge" to key me in, you just searched my IP in your system. Dweeb.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Anyway, I'm done with this. Anytime you want to put up money on an IQ test. And that goes for either of you. Cash money, a thousand, two thousand, whatever you'd like, you let me know. Anybody can be a nerdy little moderator loser and look up IPs or other dweeb like things you do. Go brain for brain, and see how much you have to add intellectually. I will roast both of you fools, all day. Put up the money.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Right. If you understood how bad it is to up charge a book, and STEAL education from little kid's minds, you would get it. And past run ins with the law were at like age 14 you idiot. You're most likely still a virgin, or somebody who catches the raw deal of every situation, because you don't have the balls to step up and get yours. I have enough money to buy the book. I just understand the robin hood theory.
    lol, you're a bum who can't even afford to purchase a damn book for a measley $18. Obviously, life has been hard on you.

You know what man, go ahead and just take that book. fuk it, lifes already roughed you up. If you need to do shit like this, as a fuking grown man, that sucks guy, you'll learn how to do the right thing one day.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Put up money on an IQ test? No, right? What about a G ball in poker online? No? Would love to match worth with you. Have a hunch you can't even afford my Jordan collection.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

*crickets

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I actually pity you op.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by kiefynugs View Post
    technically you didn't steal anything. I mean, all you did was switch the price tags. I don't even think that's against the law.
    '

It is. I will look up the precise term, and EDIT.

THEFT BY DECEPTION (to go along with the PETTY THEFT/SHOPLIFTING charge).
    Last edited by MadTiger; 02-01-11 at 11:15 AM.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Sorry politicin, but your source that passed the bar and has become a lawyer, well .... he doesn't have a very bright future ahead of him, consider he doesn't even know the law.

http://denver.yourhub.com/LoneTree/S...ry~426905.aspx

So yah, as Madtiger already mentioned, the person could be charged for petty theft/shoplifting or with theft by deception. Your 'attorney' should've known this.

And as such, any true intellectual person would've checked their facts before choosing to enter into a debate.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

The whole story was made up to pick out who the squares are. They have been identified and duly noted. Anybody that doesn't understand the corruptness of the system, and the reason it is imperative to get ahead in the game and cheat the system, because IT CHEATS YOU, is an absolute and utter square. I don't have a cousin who is a lawyer, and I've never been arrested for anything before, so I do not have any kind of a wrap sheet. This has been a fun sociological experiment. Thanks to all who participated.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Do you approach Best Buy and Staples with the same mentality? Most of the stuff they sell you can get cheaper on Amazon.

First 1234 Last