politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    The whole story was made up to pick out who the squares are. They have been identified and duly noted. Anybody that doesn't understand the corruptness of the system, and the reason it is imperative to get ahead in the game and cheat the system, because IT CHEATS YOU, is an absolute and utter square. I don't have a cousin who is a lawyer, and I've never been arrested for anything before, so I do not have any kind of a wrap sheet. This has been a fun sociological experiment. Thanks to all who participated.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

The only conclusion that can be derived from your experiment is that you are a prevaricator.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Except I would make your head spin in a discussion about business or philosophy. And anybody that pays for knowledge is a sucker. Anybody falling into the biggest pyramid scheme there is in the world (school), is a sucker. You know very little about the ways of the world, and the evilness that is the capitalist, big business society we live in, if you don't realize you're being extorted.
    But in the end they'll hire someone who fell for the "pyramid scheme" to weed out douchbags like you.

Extra Innings

The whole story was made up to pick out who the squares are. They have been identified and duly noted. Anybody that doesn't understand the corruptness of the system, and the reason it is imperative to get ahead in the game and cheat the system, because IT CHEATS YOU, is an absolute and utter square. I don't have a cousin who is a lawyer, and I've never been arrested for anything before, so I do not have any kind of a wrap sheet. This has been a fun sociological experiment. Thanks to all who participated.
    Doubt it. Why would you go back and delete the original post. Just a matter of time until someone contacts borders and provides them with a cache version of your original post. Don't believe me? Look up BadNina who works for one of the FBI's Regional offices....she loves this kind of shit.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    The only conclusion that can be derived from your experiment is that you are a prevaricator.
    Which is hilarity. How? The only thing that I have said that has been untrue is the whole anecdote told at the beginning. If you don't understand that the police are corrupt, it's because you don't have enough world experience yet. You're most likely not from New York, where corrupt cops are a very common theme. I know people in jail for murders they've never committed, but I guess you can speak on the system, from the comfort of your computer, laying in your bed of ignorance.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Doubt it. Why would you go back and delete the original post. Just a matter of time until someone contacts borders and provides them with a cache version of your original post. Don't believe me? Look up BadNina who works for one of the FBI's Regional offices....she loves this kind of shit.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

chilidog

Which is hilarity. How? The only thing that I have said that has been untrue is the whole anecdote told at the beginning. If you don't understand that the police are corrupt, it's because you don't have enough world experience yet. You're most likely not from New York, where corrupt cops are a very common theme. I know people in jail for murders they've never committed, but I guess you can speak on the system, from the comfort of your computer, laying in your bed of ignorance.
    I live in Costa Rica; I would venture to say that Central and South America has far more corruption than New York does. But what exactly is your point here? That corruption exists? We already know that. You seem to just to want to scream out the fallacies that plague our society; yet offer nothing in the means of amelioration.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

in walks a sharp... God help me all these squares were beginning to dull my blade

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I live in Costa Rica; I would venture to say that Central and South America has far more corruption than New York does. But what exactly is your point here? That corruption exists? We already know that. You seem to just to want to scream out the fallacies that plague our society; yet offer nothing in the means of amelioration.
    And what does that have to do with being a prevaricator?

Extra Innings

Did you know that when you boil water, H20 for you idiots, it turns to a gas only later to revert back to water.

Extra Innings

politicin...hope this is a joke because word is Nina is having them pull the tapes with information you provided in you original post.

chilidog

And what does that have to do with being a prevaricator?
    Absolutely nothing. But since you want to talk about things that are irrelevant to the conversation... Packers or Steelers?

Extra Innings

And here we go.....This guys original post. Enjoy your time getting your shit pushed in.

"And am looking for opinions. So I was really high the other day, and really wanted a book. This may be humorous, but at the same time this is a serious and honest account. I purchased a book, The Prince by Machiavelli, but I did it in an interesting fashion. With a couple flaws around the way. I went over to the political philosophy section, and took a look at the books. Hardcover 18.00, paperback 5.99. What if I took the 5.99 sticker of the paperback book and put it over the 18.00 sticker of the hardcover, to now have the Prince for 5.99, in hardcover!! A great idea, right? I proceed to do so. Never even thinking to take any note of camera placement, and I am still unsure of where I was in reference to the cameras view. I assume they have cameras. I then go and get a coffee at the cafe, and purchase it with a bank CC. I then purchase the book with my CC as well. What the hell was I thinking?! Now in hindsight, I am not sure of my decision. Will I get caught for this? What do you think? Should I even be worried at all? Will they perhaps see the book without a sticker and decide to check the computers, in which they will easily be able to track the last purchase of the bar code or even the inventory being off by +1, and then perhaps check cameras? I am rather concerned about this, and would appreciate honest and serious responses only. Not a wise move, I know."

chilidog

Did you know that when you boil water, H20 for you idiots, it turns to a gas only later to revert back to water.
    Did you know that if you put significant pressure on your thumb on your left hand, while trying to put your right index finger down your throat, you won't have a gag reflex?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Right.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Absolutely nothing. But since you want to talk about things that are irrelevant to the conversation... Packers or Steelers?
    How is that irrelevant? You accused me of being a prevaricator and then by your own self admittance, said nothing I said makes me a prevaricator. Back peddle much? Packers obviously.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

politicin...hope this is a joke because word is Nina is having them pull the tapes with information you provided in you original post.

right.

Extra Innings

right.
    We'll find out as BadNina just contacted corporate. They prosecute at any level FYI

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

nobody cares guy... go get laid

chilidog

How is that irrelevant? You accused me of being a prevaricator and then by your own self admittance, said nothing I said makes me a prevaricator. Back peddle much? Packers obviously.
    *sigh*

Debating with you reminds me of arguing with my wife.

1. You stated that your opening statement was a farce, a mere social experiment.
    2. I stated that that makes you a liar then.
    3. You stated that that was funny, because the only untrue thing that you said was your 'anecdote' in your opening post. You further went on to imply that because you live in an area with a greater conceived concentration of corruption, that you know more about corruption than others. A tad narcissitic, don't ya think?
    4. I stated that where I live has far more corruption that NY does, but that was still irrelevant to my beginning statement that you are a liar.
    5. You stated that you wanted to know what does my statement on corruption have to do with you being a liar.
    6. I stated that it had nothing to do with you being a liar, and that you were speaking of something irrelevant to where the topic was headed.

And now, here we are. Understand now?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

nobody cares guy... go get laid

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

When did getting laid become an insult?

Someone should search the whole Brock Landers credit union fiasco before laughing. Just a suggestion, perp.

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

BadNina...get his ASS, this dude is either 16 and needs to be taught a lesson, or he really is a ra-tard and needs to have his wrap sheet and little video tape files (oh wait this is a made up story by a genius) catch up with him.

Go out with two resumes'. One have no college experiences, the other have a college degree from a solid college. No University of Phoenix doesn't count...and then see what type of jobs and responses you get. If you can provide, that study about college I'd like to see it...

Also, because I have morals, goals, and live a semi-respectable lifestyle does not make me a square. There are no squares in my circle...

Willie BEE Ban this douche for having multiple accounts from the same IP...He probably will try to steal points considering he has admitted he was trying to be a serious book thief in the past

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    When did getting laid become an insult?

Someone should search the whole Brock Landers credit union fiasco before laughing. Just a suggestion, perp.
    Credit Union situation is a whole different story than somebody who may or may not have switched a tag to save 10 dollars on a book. LOL. Nobody is laughing at your ability or mocking you, simply laughing at the fact that people would be big enough losers on this site to try and advocate a huge internet man hunt over something so petty. Not getting laid is a great insult in this situation, because nobody that had any kind of significant social life would waste their time on something so ridiculous. Extra Innings is coming off as a pretty big loser.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by GettingScrilla View Post
    BadNina...get his ASS, this dude is either 16 and needs to be taught a lesson, or he really is a ra-tard and needs to have his wrap sheet and little video tape files (oh wait this is a made up story by a genius) catch up with him.

Go out with two resumes'. One have no college experiences, the other have a college degree from a solid college. No University of Phoenix doesn't count...and then see what type of jobs and responses you get. If you can provide, that study about college I'd like to see it...

Also, because I have morals, goals, and live a semi-respectable lifestyle does not make me a square. There are no squares in my circle...

Willie BEE Ban this douche for having multiple accounts from the same IP...He probably will try to steal points considering he has admitted he was trying to be a serious book thief in the past
    A serious book thief? LOL. Seriously, go ahead and ban me. This forum is one of the biggest jokes I've seen, ever. Service play thread is golden. No units? LOL. People like you and Willie Bee? I couldn't care less, you've all shown your colors, proving that somebody can't even come on here and confide in people and use this as a social site to try and discuss things and get advice. I'm not concerned with being banned, at all, it would just top off the already proven disgrace of your character and personality. Steal points? I don't buy anything from the store and have never stolen a point or done anything of the nature. You guys have alot of time on your hands, and EI/PRO GAMBLER BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'd be willing to bet you make NOTHING gambling. Take care guys, I will not be posting in this thread again.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by GettingScrilla View Post
    LOL, what an awesome movie. i even found myself saying ra-tard outloud, just as the guy did in the movie, lol.

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know!!! " I didnt know they gave out rings at the holocaust?" Hopefully 2nd one lives up...some how...

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Actually, there isn't a lot of difference between the credit union situation and switching a tag on a book. Both were stealing.

See what I did there?

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Actually, there isn't a lot of difference between the credit union situation and switching a tag on a book. Both were stealing.

See what I did there?
    I did

Nina...did you see this attack on dad?

And you Willie Bee are the idiot who actually thinks the law enforcement team in your town is stand up. You're the naive fool who thinks everybody in a jail cell right now is guilty. You're the idiot that thinks the police actually are in the right, when they pull you over for going 5 over the speed limit, and then speed away going 15 over the limit, so they can go rush to get lunch. That's a damn shame, and I feel bad for you. Only a complete and utter fool would actually think the way you do. Why would I ever plea any kind of defense to a group of people who use your freedom as means of creating revenue? I bet you feel okay knowing a good deal of your tax money goes to marijuana sellers, and harmless people that are in jails, right? While alcohol is legal, and marijuana, a drug proven to be SIGNIFICANTLY less destructive is deemed illegal? Gambling playing cards isn't allowed, but the biggest gamble in the world is not only allowed, but glorified, the stock market. Meanwhile lives are destroyed every single day on Wall Street, the control unit, that you worship, tells me I can't see a flop. Because the man that you stick your neck out to defend has your balls in his hand, determining what pitch your voice is. You have a long way before you understand the way the system you are preaching is actually run. Let me introduce you to the biggest gang in the world, they're known as the police.

People say, "politicin, why are you so mad?"... I tell em "it's because fools like willie bee aren't mad enough".

Of coarse, this spineless POS had to go back and edit his response after the heat was turned up.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

(idiots with no lives alert)

Extra Innings

Take care guys, I will not be posting in this thread again.
    Not only a thief but also a liar

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

It's so funny that you can't see how pathetic and trivial you are. Starting issues with strangers on the internet is cool for you? Take care man, sucks you're mid aged and have nothing better to do with your life. Bye now.

Extra Innings

It's so funny that you can't see how pathetic and trivial you are. Starting issues with strangers on the internet is cool for you? Take care man, sucks you're mid aged and have nothing better to do with your life. Bye now.
    You started the thread and then proceeded to attack anyone who questioned what you were doing.

In the end, I can say I didn't have to swap tags on books to save $10 nor post about it on the Internet.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

yeah, I saw the exchange he had with Dad. Willie Bee is no man's fool.

First 1234 Last