Jessica
    Jessica's Avatar Become A Pro!

just got back from the game!! amazing atmosphere! got my jersey signed by leon washington who's my fave. whitehurst still sucks dont care what anyone says and a bet is a bet frizelli! told u they dont lose when I go. We just ordered tix for the Saints game gooo seahawks!

Jessica

and if it was if I lost I'd show you my pic...why would I do it when I won? Anyways..

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

seahawks dominated from the start, nice pick

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

hot.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

The strangest thing about this thread is this person gives a fukk what Rod thinks.

Nice pick.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't give a fack Jessica my agreement was to make the bet was proof I am not gonna pay points to some jerk off posing as a girl so if no proof no more payments.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Nice. Another SBR stiff.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

In fairness to frizzelli, it says:

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    6 pts a day for a month. I take the Seahawks to win against the Rams. Also, Rod if you're around and you take this bet i'll post my pic for proof or you can banish me on here forever. i'm going to the game and seattle always wins when I go so watch out!
    although i assumed it meant if seahawks lost, "she" would post her pic, that is not what it directly states.

and it seems frizzeli was under the impression she'd post proof of her pic win or lose...and thats the way its written.. "if you take the bet ill post my pic for proof"

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    Nice. Another SBR stiff.
    Geez no crap... only 2 pts a day and totally renegging on the bet... weak.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    In fairness to frizzelli, it says:

although i assumed it meant if seahawks lost, "she" would post her pic, that is not what it directly states.

and it seems frizzeli was under the impression she'd post proof of her pic win or lose...and thats the way its written.. "if you take the bet ill post my pic for proof"
    true... didn't catch that. tough call now.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

oh boy, you can see where this is going...

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

???

Jessica

its if Rod took the bet. Can't anyone read? Whatever it's just points if you want to be like that I don't care...shows how pathetic you are. I'm just happy Seattle won.

RudyRuetigger

its if Rod took the bet. Can't anyone read? Whatever it's just points if you want to be like that I don't care...shows how pathetic you are. I'm just happy Seattle won.
    Yes we can read. Can you read?

This was Frizzelli's post under which he took the bet.. NOTE: way before the game started

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Ill take that bet but it will have to be 2 points a day your not a pro and i want picture proof lets do this.
    and this was your answer to him.

2 pts because Im not a pro? ok fine sure 2 pts it is whatever
    seems you actually breached the contract before him. i find frizzelli innocent here.

RudyRuetigger

Also, this was your first defense..which was my thinking as well.

and if it was if I lost I'd show you my pic...why would I do it when I won? Anyways..
    But you contradicted yourself in this post below. In this post you are actually stating the bet was if Rod took the bet, you'd post the pic win or lose.

The funny thing is, in frizzelli's post, he even specifically stated the picture terms and you then agreed.

Seems to me you actually breached it.

I think the whole thing is juvenile anyway, but frizzelli should not pay
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OmgUrMom

Jessica

Yes I answered his statement of it being 2 points per day. He loses then whats my pictures for what? To pleasure himself to? Where did I say I'd post my picture if I lost? Kind of defeats the purpose.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

True... but i personally think he should have demanded "proof" before the game was played. If St. Louis won he'd accept those points with a smile on his face. Seattle won and he's taking the easy way out IMO.

RudyRuetigger

Wait, this was her second post:

oh and I have to lose roddy boy
    Frizzelli should pay now.

Although her defense in post 48 was really bad.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Rudy, come on.

You and I both know she called out Rod when it came to the pictures because he posts pictures. These kids and their picture posting are in a league of their own. She outright says "Rod, if you're around" so that's a side wager. If a guy posts a bet and says "Also, Jessica if you're around and I win, you have to blow me" does that mean that everyone else who accepted the bet also agreed to the terms of blowing the original poster?

You're better than this.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

frizzelli

Thanks Rudy fack all the clowns calling me a stiff I have never missed a payment ever. Jessica is a dude I guarentee it.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    True... but i personally think he should have demanded "proof" before the game was played. If St. Louis won he'd accept those points with a smile on his face. Seattle won and he's taking the easy way out IMO.
    Never fukkin heard of ya pal.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Rudy, come on.

You and I both know she called out Rod when it came to the pictures because he posts pictures.
    Yes she did. But look at frizzelli's post. He specifically includes the picture being a part of his deal:

Ill take that bet but it will have to be 2 points a day your not a pro and i want picture proof lets do this.
    She accepts

Post #2 really helps her case though, but her post 48 threw that off.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    If a guy posts a bet and says "Also, Jessica if you're around and I win, you have to blow me" does that mean that everyone else who accepted the bet also agreed to the terms of blowing the original poster?
    No because they didn't specifically state that in their betting terms, Frizzelli did include it though, and she agreed to it.

Again, post #2 in this thread really makes me lean to her but post 48 really contradicted herself. I don't care what happens, it was a slow day and thought I'd post my thoughts.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-03-11 at 04:34 PM. Reason: mustve been drunk when i wrote this, itll due

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

told u they dont lose when I go. We just ordered tix for the Saints game gooo seahawks!
    So, you definitely going to the Saints game?

frizzelli

I would never accepted anythin without proof either win or lose

frizzelli

3rd party arbitration is what is gonna half to happen to resolve this, 60 points is fack all to me I could have 1000 in my account within 5 minutes if I wanted but the fact is i only took this bet because I have always thought this Jessica is a dude so the bet was +ev for me, So if you have any respect Jessica you would agree to 3rd party arbitration for a measly 60 points.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

These are young people that dominate here, I think the picture in Jessica's avatar is obviously hot but I think Frizzeli is correct, it's probably some guy putting his girlfriends or sisters pic on his avatar.There's no proof that Jessica is a woman. She would have to make a video with a sign

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

frizzelli

SteveK who is I had in mind for being the arbitrator I know he has a hard on for Jessica but he is a good guy and think he would be a fair arbitrator. What do u say Steve could you help resolve this dispute in a fair manner?

frizzelli

I'll be honest I did not see Jessica's #2 post in this thread thats why I clearly stated post the proof and lets do this.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    These are young people that dominate here, I think the picture in Jessica's avatar is obviously hot but I think Frizzeli is correct, it's probably some guy putting his girlfriends or sisters pic on his avatar.There's no proof that Jessica is a woman. She would have to make a video with a sign
    Your post makes no sense. If it's "some guy putting his girlfriends or sisters pic on his avatar", what would stop the guy from having his girlfriend or sister do a video with a sign?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Your post makes no sense. If it's "some guy putting his girlfriends or sisters pic on his avatar", what would stop the guy from having his girlfriend or sister do a video with a sign?
    That one is easy. You can steal someone's Facebook picture, even your own sister's if your that fukking pathetic. No real permission required there. However you're going to have to talk to them about holding up a sign or making a video, and the first question out of anyone's mouth is going to be "Why?"

For instance, I could pretend to be this girl:

Look, I have all these pictures with my friends and I:

But if asked to make a video proving it, it'd be impossible. This girl is a complete stranger, I'm sure that I would have a hard time convincing her to make a sign or a video.

But that is your basic pretending, any fool can do that. We could go more advanced. I could pretend to be this person:

And look, here is a video I made after weeks of pretending to be a girl and finally "giving in" to the pressure of all these suave fukks on SBR:

I change that YouTube title to "HI SBR <3333" and most of these fukks would be none the wiser. So now there are going to be skeptics who are going to ask for a sign or something, but again, you hit a brick wall here because you can't fake that.

Only real options are having a really pathetic girlfriend who needs your acceptance so bad she'll do anything (Rod's girlfriend) or you hire someone. In either case, it's not worth it and sad.

Or they could really be a girl. I guess that's an option, too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Nice call on the hawks
    Should have never brought up your picture though

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

SteveK who is I had in mind for being the arbitrator I know he has a hard on for Jessica but he is a good guy and think he would be a fair arbitrator. What do u say Steve could you help resolve this dispute in a fair manner?
    What is the debate? I'm pretty strapped for time but don't have time to dig through all of this.

If you bring me up to speed I would be happy to see if I could help.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Keyboarding, good one!

First 12345 ... Last