Originally posted on 01/03/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
Your post makes no sense. If it's "some guy putting his girlfriends or sisters pic on his avatar", what would stop the guy from having his girlfriend or sister do a video with a sign?
That one is easy. You can steal someone's Facebook picture, even your own sister's if your that fukking pathetic. No real permission required there. However you're going to have to talk to them about holding up a sign or making a video, and the first question out of anyone's mouth is going to be "Why?"

For instance, I could pretend to be this girl:

Look, I have all these pictures with my friends and I:

But if asked to make a video proving it, it'd be impossible. This girl is a complete stranger, I'm sure that I would have a hard time convincing her to make a sign or a video.

But that is your basic pretending, any fool can do that. We could go more advanced. I could pretend to be this person:

And look, here is a video I made after weeks of pretending to be a girl and finally "giving in" to the pressure of all these suave fukks on SBR:

I change that YouTube title to "HI SBR <3333" and most of these fukks would be none the wiser. So now there are going to be skeptics who are going to ask for a sign or something, but again, you hit a brick wall here because you can't fake that.

Only real options are having a really pathetic girlfriend who needs your acceptance so bad she'll do anything (Rod's girlfriend) or you hire someone. In either case, it's not worth it and sad.

Or they could really be a girl. I guess that's an option, too.