swede96
    swede96's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It was all in fun, that chick was hot so no worries, plus, I forgot whom I am dealing with here. Bunch of lousy scumbag degenerates who have not had their pricks deep in a lady in a decade plus.
    I'll let it slide this time, but next time you are in BIG trouble, mister!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

*just sitting here waiting for moneyline to jump in*

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Heh. Is this like the third grade all over again? Where everyone picks on the girl they have a crush on?

Yep, reads that way to me as well. When one comments the next guy tries to outdo the previous post with more of the silliness. If the girl (or anyone else) decides to post at both places that is her business, not sure why that upsets so many people. Each site should be happy a poster stops in, not try to dictate where 100% of their posts should be.

Only thing I disagree with her on is the bit about EOG being different, or having more class. That couldn't be further from the truth. While you are supporting the forums you will find them just dandy, once you take off you will find a new type of sentiment directed towards you. Just like Mo when he left the first time, he was stunned the way they treated him once he left to better himself. He will be stunned a 2nd time if he ever leaves again. Carry on.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by swede96 View Post

No, not quite. It's the "take turns calling Swede a whore thread". Come on, I thought this would be right up your alley.
    Naah.. come on now I thought you knew your "fuzzy-wuzzy" better then that... I know you sleep around but have never f*cked with you about it... There is a reason for that... Sex is great and so enjoy it while you still can...

I mess with people about things like not thinking... That's more relavant then messing with them about enjoying sex because sex is that good and it's to be enjoyed...

Let "Crazyl" hit it...

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    I thought you had to mention something about Jesus pulling rabbits out of his ass for that joyous wonder...

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Yeah, that would just make my day complete. At least C&D knows when he has met his match. Moneyline is one seriously warped individual. It's actually no fun with him.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Naah.. come on now I thought you knew your "fuzzy-wuzzy" better then that... I know you sleep around but have never f*cked with you about it... There is a reason for that... Sex is great and so enjoy it while you still can...

I mess with people about things like not thinking... That's more relavant then messing with them about enjoying sex because sex is that good and it's to be enjoyed...

Let "Crazyl" hit it...

Smooth as always, Shams.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Only thing I disagree with her on is the bit about EOG being different, or having more class. That couldn't be further from the truth. While you are supporting the forums you will find them just dandy, once you take off you will find a new type of sentiment directed towards you. Just like Mo when he left the first time, he was stunned the way they treated him once he left to better himself. He will be stunned a 2nd time if he ever leaves again. Carry on.
    For the record, Pat, I didn't mean to imply that EOG is better or more classy in general. I would never insult the staff and other good posters here by trashing this site. I come back because I like some of the peolple here a lot. All I was saying is that I simply don't have to deal with this kind of crap over there. That's the truth. This didn't start when I started posting there. I have been treated like this all along. I enjoy posting at both sites.

swede96

That's not true, love. I have never been one to sleep around.

Well, duh.

Let "Crazyl" hit it...

I might...now that he's a mod he could be a handy person to have on my side.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

For the record, Pat, I didn't mean to imply that EOG is better or more classy in general. I would never insult the staff and other good posters here by trashing this site. I come back because I like some of the peolple here a lot. All I was saying is that I simply don't have to deal with this kind of crap over there. That's the truth. This didn't start when I started posting there. I have been treated like this all along. I enjoy posting at both sites.

Point noted.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

That's not true, love. I have never been one to sleep around.

If I sat here and let the weed clear I might be able to remember most of the times you shared from the 50 yard line on up... Not that it matters but I would say you have probably had ...... "your share" but.... I would also imagine because of that and light drug use (alcohol.pot) you can f*ck like a champ and very likely are good in bed...

Sh*t I remember video taping myself the first time I had sex and watching it later thinking... "damn ***** you got to work on some things here"... It took many partners to become the "sexual delight" I now am for women...

Hey ..hey...hey.... I called it too... My futures is still on and I got it when it was a ZILLION to 1

swede96

If I sat here and let the weed clear I might be able to remember most of the times you shared from the 50 yard line on up... Not that it matters but I would say you have probably had ...... "your share" but.... I would also imagine because of that and light drug use (alcohol.pot) you can f*ck like a champ and very likely are good in bed...
    Well, I can't argue with that last part.

I've had enough, but I can honestly say my "number" being higher than I'd like it has more to do with being young and stupid than being slutty. I used to be painfully gullible.

Sh*t I remember video taping myself the first time I had sex and watching it later thinking... "damn ***** you got to work on some things here"... It took many partners to become the "sexual delight" I now am for women...
    I have to say, just one partner made me what I am today. He taught me many things. I think my BF secretly wantsa to write him a thank you card.

Hey ..hey...hey.... I called it too... My futures is still on and I got it when it was a ZILLION to 1

You should have put a dime down on that, man.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Hi there. Did I start the thread? Nope. No one here wants me to come in here and ot fight with anyone. Every time I come here someone starts with me. Fine. I give up. Ask and ye shall receive. Who's next?
    Hi Swede. No you did not start the thread.

That is what I said ... regardless if its good or bad u seem to bring attention to urself without much effort. I see ur playing mulitple battles ... GL

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

I like tuff chicks like Swede. There a challenge both in and out of bed.

moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

She's working two jobs just to stay afloat because she has, at most, a high school education and her boyfriend doesn't make enough to have her do otherwise. And to summarize, she is a fake breasted, tattoo on the ass, take it up the ass (and write about it on a gambling website), high school diploma attention whore.

In other words, she is Jerry Springer material.

Jerry ... Jerry ...

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by moneyline View Post
    She's working two jobs just to stay afloat because she has, at most, a high school education and her boyfriend doesn't make enough to have her do otherwise. And to summarize, she is a fake breasted, tattoo on the ass, take it up the ass (and write about it on a gambling website), high school diploma attention whore.

Jerry ... Jerry ...
    so your saying u wouldn't knock the bottom off that ass?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Jerry ... Jerry ...
    Very Christian of you...

swede96

Jerry ... Jerry ...
    Moneyline...how much do I make? What does my boyfriend make? What do we do for work? How much money do I have in my savings account? How much do we have in our joint account? Where did I get my done? If you don't know the answers to any of these questions, shut the f\*\*k up.

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Moneyline...how much do I make? What does my boyfriend make? What do we do for work? How much money do I have in my savings account? How much do we have in our joint account? Where did I get my done? If you don't know the answers to any of these questions, shut the f\*\*k up.
    Maybe if I would start pulling the girls' pigtails, too, I would get more attention

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by zootiehead View Post
    Maybe if I would start pulling the girls' pigtails, too, I would get more attention
    Awww, Zootie, I'd pay attention to you anyway...but you can still tug them if you want.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

I am disappointed that it took monkeyline so long to post.

swede96

I know. I mean, I cried a little last night....what with not getting the full amount of attention I am whoring for.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

I would have cried with you last night but some channel was relpaying the 2003 Ole Miss/Auburn game and I got to giggle when Auburn lost.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almost forgot about Swede
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 05-03-11 at 03:16 AM.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the ghosts on page 1 talking to themselves, 2 posters 2 ghost

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

is swede still around, never heard of any of these but a couple

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

wow just did a search , what happened to swede? Didn't know her, wasn't around then but alot of people disappeared since start of this post. Are they dead, banned?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce was ready to swirl his rooster around inside sweeds ass

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    wow just did a search , what happened to swede? Didn't know her, wasn't around then but alot of people disappeared since start of this post. Are they dead, banned?

She rarely posts on gambling forums any more. She is happliy married now.

slowdope
    slowdope's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeaaaaaaa

**** here and do it good make her scream, ooooooo yeaaaaaaa

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Again, ugly guys commenting on women they probably couldn't get. This forum is cynicism central. And I mean the mean spirited posts, not the constructive ones.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by zootiehead View Post
    Must be a tranny. Looks like she's whackin off.
    she's demonstrating her ability with her right hand... other than that, not very attractive

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1911

swede is fukkin hot, she needs to post here again

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Nope. Didn't vote. Try again.

First 123