Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swede96 View Post
    Nope, not that either. Provide a link or the actual quote if you can. If not, move along and talk about things you know something about.....like nose picking or skidmarks.
    BUWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

im not searching thru threads at the eog to prove that YOU SAID you took it in the ass

its opening day at Del Mar and usually Im down there live but this year Im hangin back...real expensive

so Im headed to OTB to place some bets....thats what Im doing today

what you gonna do today??....return to SBR cause the eog was a shithole??

Last edited by Cloak & Dagger; 07-16-08 at 02:25 PM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they call what Cloak is doing right now "macking"..

Watching one smooth operator right now..

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    I think they call what Cloak is doing right now "macking"..

Watching one smooth operator right now..
    my girl is white with long brunette hair and she has alot of ass and she ****ed my brains out last night because I won at the track and bought her some shit

I might not get it like that for another month

swede took it in the butt....kinda a turn off for me

but thats just me

swede96
    swede96's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post
    BUWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

im not searching thru threads at the eog to prove that YOU SAID you took it in the ass
    Why not? You lurk in them waiting for me to appear, apparently. I'm not saying I've never done it, just that you took my statement WAY out of context. You know you did, that's why you won't post the link or actual post.

it opening day at Del Mar and usually Im down there live but this year Im hangin back...real expensive

so Im headed to OTB to place some bets....thats what Im doing today

what you gonna do today??....return to SBR cause the eog was a shithole??

Not quite. I'm posting at both...because I can. Why would I come back here full time? To deal with SOBs like you? No thaks. I'm here to say Hi to Crazyl.

swede96

my girl is white with long brunette hair and she has alot of ass and she ****ed my brains out last night because I won at the track and bought her some shit

I might not get it like that for another month

swede took it in the butt....kinda a turn off for me

but thats just me
    How sad you have to buy things for your girl to get laid. Some people might call that prostitution. Just sayin'

Cloak & Dagger

Why not? You lurk in them waiting for me to appear, apparently. I'm not saying I've never done it, just that you took my statement WAY out of context. You know you did, that's why you won't post the link or actual post.

Not quite. I'm posting at both...because I can. Why would I come back here full time? To deal with SOBs like you? No thaks. I'm here to say Hi to Crazyl.
    trust me....I dont care if you changed your avatar to you bent over or even naked for that matter

you've always been an attention whore and the reason why you love eog sooo much is cause when you told a story about how you got it in the ass because of tequila...and you were "tired of your b/f" bothering you...they ALL logged in and started touching themselves to your story

ok no more attention for you here...you're a unappreciative wench...Im cutting you off your drug now

run along squirrel....hope you find that nut

How sad you have to buy things for your girl to get laid. Some people might call that prostitution. Just sayin'
    well thats how it is....its like we're married....dont be a hater

gordon gekko
    gordon gekko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok kids time to drop it..

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by gordon gekko View Post
    Ok kids time to drop it..
    lol....when I call her a "wench" its out of love

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

is swede, swedish?

swede96

trust me....I dont care if you changed your avatar to you bent over or even naked for that matter

you've always been an attention whore and the reason why you love eog sooo much is cause when you told a story about how you got it in the ass because of tequila...and you were "tired of your b/f" bothering you...they ALL logged in and started touching themselves to your story

ok no more attention for you here...you're a unappreciative wench...Im cutting you off your drug now

run along squirrel....hope you find that nut
    Awww, did I hit a wittle nerve? Poor baby. I like it at EOG because I have yet to come across anyone as nasty as you and some others here. As amusing as I find your stupidity, I simply can't stomach it day in and day out. You're right, I don't appreciate being talked to in this manner. I don't know anyone who would. Again, I won't defend my posts from another site here, because the whole thread really needs to be taken into account. I'm fully aware that some of the losers over here think I'm a whore....these same losers would line up for the chance to lick my toes in real life....but hey, if being a tough guy on the internet makes you feel better about yourself, I'm happy to help out.

well thats how it is....its like we're married....dont be a hater
    I'm not hating...I get laid whenever I want...for FREE.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by fiveteamer View Post
    is swede, swedish?
    Yessir. Well, half Swedish...my better half.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swede, you are a babe and a cool girl. Don't let anyone around here get under your skin.

Cloak & Dagger

Awww, did I hit a wittle nerve? Poor baby. I like it at EOG because I have yet to come across anyone as nasty as you and some others here. As amusing as I find your stupidity, I simply can't stomach it day in and day out. You're right, I don't appreciate being talked to in this manner. I don't know anyone who would. Again, I won't defend my posts from another site here, because the whole thread really needs to be taken into account. I'm fully aware that some of the losers over here think I'm a whore....these same losers would line up for the chance to lick my toes in real life....but hey, if being a tough guy on the internet makes you feel better about yourself, I'm happy to help out.

see thats where you have me confused

you arent dipped in gold honey...in my eyes at least....hate to break that to you

and about me being 'nasty'....why would you type it for the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB to see if you didnt want people to know about it or mention it when they see you??

why didnt you just say "hey this is for eog's eyes only and I dont ever want to hear it brought up again"

why are you ashamed of something you werent ashamed of last week on a different forum??

you must have been drunk....when you posted it....like when you were drunk when it happened

women....ALWAYS blaming everything on the liquor

Quote Originally Posted by usckingsfan31 View Post
    Swede, you are a babe and a cool girl. Don't let anyone around here get under your skin.
    ^^is this one of those "losers" that would "lick your toes" that you speak off??

L-O-L

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by usckingsfan31 View Post
    Eh, no one is under my skin. These guys are too easy to get riled up. More importantly: How are you?! Haven't seen you around in a while!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Dude. Why did you start this bait thread to begin with?

swede96

see thats where you have me confused

you arent dipped in gold honey...in my eyes at least....hate to break that to you
    That's real easy to say from behind a computer monitor in Mom's basement.

and about me being 'nasty'....why would you type it for the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB to see if you didnt want people to know about it or mention it when they see you??
    What I meant was, you're mean and nasty. An asshole. You twisted my words to make them sound a lot worse than they were...then like a true coward, can't even produce any kind of proof I said it in that way.

why didnt you just say "hey this is for eog's eyes only and I dont ever want to hear it brought up again"
    Like that would have made a difference. I really don't care if people here know...but it's how you said it that makes you a low-class loser.

why are you ashamed of something you werent ashamed of last week on a different forum??
    I'm not ashamed in the least, but it didn't happen the way you say and you know it.

you must have been drunk....when you posted it....like when you were drunk when it happened
    Nope. I was at work...just like I am every day, stupid.

women....ALWAYS blaming everything on the liquor
    Oh, like we're the only ones.

^^is this one of those "losers" that would "lick your toes" that you speak off??

L-O-L

Nope, he's a stand up guy that wouldn't lick my toes because he has a girlfriend that he cares for deeply. Leave him out of this.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Dude. Why did you start this bait thread to begin with?
    For this very reason, that's why. I'm just giving the people what they want!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Heh. Is this like the third grade all over again? Where everyone picks on the girl they have a crush on?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Swede sure knows how to bring attention to her ... regardless if its for a good or bad reason

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Swede sure knows how to bring attention to her ... regardless if its for a good or bad reason
    Hi there. Did I start the thread? Nope. No one here wants me to come in here and ot fight with anyone. Every time I come here someone starts with me. Fine. I give up. Ask and ye shall receive. Who's next?

Cloak & Dagger

That's real easy to say from behind a computer monitor in Mom's basement.

What I meant was, you're mean and nasty. An asshole. You twisted my words to make them sound a lot worse than they were...then like a true coward, can't even produce any kind of proof I said it in that way.

Like that would have made a difference. I really don't care if people here know...but it's how you said it that makes you a low-class loser.

I'm not ashamed in the least, but it didn't happen the way you say and you know it.

Nope. I was at work...just like I am every day, stupid.

Oh, like we're the only ones.

Nope, he's a stand up guy that wouldn't lick my toes because he has a girlfriend that he cares for deeply. Leave him out of this.
    you work for fox news right?

swede96

Heh. Is this like the third grade all over again? Where everyone picks on the girl they have a crush on?
    Something like that, yes.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I will fight all of SBR forum if you pick on Swede. Come see me if you feel the need to pick on a women. I will box every single member of SBR starting with Richkas and ending with JJ.

swede96

you work for fox news right?

That's it? That's all you have left? Wow. That was easier than I thought.

NEXT!

Cloak & Dagger

speak for yourself

this female is a replica of a crooked politician

Cloak & Dagger

That's it? That's all you have left? Wow. That was easier than I thought.

NEXT!
    when you turn into the female version of George Bush and start responding like a political stick figure the routine makes me throw up in my mouth a little

cause its fake like your boobies?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Well whatever you want to call it, its pretty childish...

swede96

when you turn into the female version of George Bush and start responding like a political stick figure the routine makes me throw up in my mouth a little
    Yet you keep "feeding me my drug" even though you said you were done. Going back on your word...who sounds like a politician now?

cause its fake like your boobies?

wow. That's original. It took you two pages to think that up?

swede96

Well whatever you want to call it, its pretty childish...
    Agreed. But what can I do? I ignore them, they follow me....hell, this one even followed me across the street to spy on me. So, like I said: I'll just give the people what they want.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I will fight all of SBR forum if you pick on Swede. Come see me if you feel the need to pick on a women. I will box every single member of SBR starting with Richkas and ending with JJ.
    Thank you, but you started it, you know.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii BONES!!!!!

swede96

Ohhhh, goodie!! Are you next Shamsie?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ohhhh, goodie!! Are you next Shamsie?
    Next..? What's this a gang bang...?

Naah man... can't a wigga say "HII"..?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Thank you, but you started it, you know.
    It was all in fun, that chick was hot so no worries, plus, I forgot whom I am dealing with here. Bunch of lousy scumbag degenerates who have not had their pricks deep in a lady in a decade plus.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Next..? What's this a gang bang...?

Naah man... can't a wigga say "HII"..?

No, not quite. It's the "take turns calling Swede a whore thread". Come on, I thought this would be right up your alley.

First 123 Last