Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Thinking Of Converting To Judaism

Lots of tradition, the religion seems more concerned with actions than beliefs. The focus on relationships, the true bond between those of the Jewish faith.

I am seriously considering it.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Lots of tradition, the religion seems more concerned with actions than beliefs. The focus on relationships, the true bond between those of the Jewish faith.

I am seriously considering it.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

shalom Cougarbait.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Concerned with money, very thrifty. Money Lending, ETC

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

You would have to give up pork. Don't do it.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Lets not forget,
    You will now have a very sexy penis.
    Bye Bye Ant Eater... hello Ladies.

Brock Landers

True story, last weekend there was a religious revival at Madison Square Garden. Bishop Fulton Sheen made such a stirring speech that 10,000 people converted to Catholicism. Then Billy Graham got up and did some inspired preaching and 10,000 people converted to Protestantism, then to close the program, Pat Boone got up and sang "There's A Gold Mine In The Sky" and 20,000 Jews joined the Air Force!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    I know. I can do it. I have been weening myself off pork for months now. It is time to think about my future and not focus on my present desires. These are unimportant.

Brock Landers

I know. I can do it. I have been weening myself off pork for months now. It is time to think about my future and not focus on my present desires. These are unimportant.
    fukking nonsense

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Intresting , best of luck with your venture if you decide to convert. Im considering of converting to buddhism .

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

WAIT so that would mean no bacon?

F THAT.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice to see so many anti-semites show themselves..this brock landers is a real piece of work...i only know his name because he is all over the stiff posts in the points section

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Bacon, Cougs. BACON!!!

And pork loin. Oh the sweet things you can do with a nice pork loin.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Bacon, Cougs. BACON!!!

And pork loin. Oh the sweet things you can do with a nice pork loin.
    I know. I used to love bacon so much. I am just trying to think of things that are more important. You can't take bacon with you. Even if it is baked in an oven. Sometimes to grow you have to sacrifice.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Probably better that you give up the pork anyways...

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

smoked ribs... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pulled pork sandwiches.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

THE pig or swine is a very popular food item with most Christians. Yet Christians are unaware that the God they profess to believe in had condemned the eating of swine's flesh. The condemnation was based on some very sound biological principles. Here are some facts on pork that prove it to be a very unhealthy food to eat:

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).

The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

There are other reasons grounded in biological facts that could be listed to show why pigs and swine should not be eaten. But a true Christian should only need one reason why not to eat this type of food because God prohibited it.

"And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." - Leviticus 11:7,8; Deuteronomy 14:8

Those who say Christ abolished the law condemning pork are motivated by their stomach not Scripture. The problems with pork are biological, and Christ never changed the laws of biology.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by horsiehung View Post
    nice to see so many anti-semites show themselves..this brock landers is a real piece of work...i only know his name because he is all over the stiff posts in the points section
    Salud Pal

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

trying to figure this one out.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    THE pig or swine is a very popular food item with most Christians. Yet Christians are unaware that the God they profess to believe in had condemned the eating of swine's flesh. The condemnation was based on some very sound biological principles. Here are some facts on pork that prove it to be a very unhealthy food to eat:

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).

The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

There are other reasons grounded in biological facts that could be listed to show why pigs and swine should not be eaten. But a true Christian should only need one reason why not to eat this type of food because God prohibited it.

"And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." - Leviticus 11:7,8; Deuteronomy 14:8

Those who say Christ abolished the law condemning pork are motivated by their stomach not Scripture. The problems with pork are biological, and Christ never changed the laws of biology.
    do you eat chicken?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    do you eat chicken?
    Yes I do. I know where your going with this. Go ahead.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    True story, last weekend there was a religious revival at Madison Square Garden. Bishop Fulton Sheen made such a stirring speech that 10,000 people converted to Catholicism. Then Billy Graham got up and did some inspired preaching and 10,000 people converted to Protestantism, then to close the program, Pat Boone got up and sang "There's A Gold Mine In The Sky" and 20,000 Jews joined the Air Force!
    Be careful with that joke, it's an antique.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105327/

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

It is not important. Pork is not as important as clarity.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Mikail, you might have had a valid point if the New Testament had never been written.

Silly boy

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coug, you must like to bet First-halves.
    Last edited by Jonah; 11-22-10 at 01:11 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Or you could just understand truth and that religion created and told by man is the biggest fraud in human history. We still should all not kill, respect each other and have open debate. This doesn't mean a invisible man in the sky exist.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta go grill some pork tenderloins now you fuks!!!

Shalom

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Coug.....don't sweat the pork issue man! I'm a Reform Jew and most of our guys don't adhere to the Kashrut....it's mainly an Orthodox deal If you are serious about the change....best of luck to you and know that the process is long and tedious...we don't just have you say 'i accept monotheism' and boom get your Jewyness

Let me know if I can help to answer anything for ya

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

I know plenty of reform Jews that eat pork. Their covenant with God allows them to negotiate their adherence to the guidelines of orthodox Judaism. My soon-to-be-ex-wife is Jewish and her mother, father and brother ate ham, bacon and pepperoni pizzas their whole lives (my wife is a vegetarian).

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

the whole invisible man in the sky thing is bad enough, but when you start letting it dictate what you eat & who ya fuk, thats when Im ready to send ya to the nervous hospital

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelicious View Post
    I know plenty of reform Jews that eat pork. Their covenant with God allows them to negotiate their adherence to the guidelines of orthodox Judaism. My soon-to-be-ex-wife is Jewish and her mother, father and brother ate ham, bacon and pepperoni pizzas their whole lives (my wife is a vegetarian).
    Long history of bargaining with the big man

Remember Abraham talking him out of the number of people in Sodom and Gomorrah??

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

$$$$$$$$

1234 ... Last