BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

First post breakup rejection need advice?

Boys so here is the skinny I went out to watch football today with my brother, his girl and his girl's friends. One of her friends is really hot I mean 5'7 size 2 blue eyes black hair really pretty face. Okay so this girl just got out of a bad relationship so I am talking to her and she is talking back real casual. So her older and less attractive sister gets drunk and as soon as I see the drunk eye (one eye closed like the Hunchback of Notre Dame) I know these chicks are gone.

So they both leave and I get her number from my brother. So I send a text asking her if she is going to hang out back at the house and I also ask her out for dinner.

So she sends me a text message that says "I am really flattered that you ask me but at this time I am going to say no but thank you for asking me." FACKKKKKKKKK!!! Felt like a body blow from Tyson this girl was hot too and seemed nice but of course was dating a guy that cheated on her.

Okay so I reply back good luck and she says we should all go out on Thanksgiving blah, blah, blah...

SO I reply no thanks my ex is coming to see me. So I kind of know my brother was texting her and might have asked her to be nice to me.

In my opinion fuk that I am not coming up to be a friend to some chick. I hate being friends with girls because you are STUCK there forever.

Okay so I have a few options...

1) Come up on Thanksgiving, dress up and do the Ray Lewis dance for her.
    2) Come up, wear jeans and a nice shirt.
    3) Come up and ignore her like a dick.
    4) Stay at my house and hang with my ex if she comes up.
    5) Stay home and say fuk all women and gamble.

Leaning towards option 5. My point is that she had her chance, said no and that's that. I am not going to chase this girl I was already told no which I can deal with.

Boys she said I had a nice nose WTF went wrong here?

I don't when I don't win.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

tldr

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    tldr
    Speak English not six grade text lingo.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should have asked the woman for her number you wierdo

she will never do anything with u bc u got her number from your brother

always be a man and ask the woman for her number directly!

im 21 and i know this!

what planet are you on!

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Meet up with her and give her a roofie.
    Last edited by TexansFan; 11-07-10 at 07:00 PM. Reason: don't worry about it

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

3 is the choice here
    women want what they cant have

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    tldr

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Tgif

TexansFan

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmakesit View Post
    Just googled it, too long didn't read.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Invite her out to a nice dinner . Then take her to Mcdonalds . When she says to you " Are you joking " tell her " yes -i would never take a girl to Mcdonalds for dinner "

After arriving at Burger King tell her you need to tell her something in private. Invite her into the Mens room and say something romantic like - I would like to show you my penis , and the only ones that have ever seen that is my ex and my mom. If she does not have sex with you at that point just dump her there. But remember to take the burgers with you. BK has good burgers.
    Points Awarded:

samdapatriotsfan gave captrobey 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale, antifoil, and samdapatriotsfan

Trojan
    Trojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

Patrick, Wait a couple days and give her a call. No text. See if she wants to meet up and do something casual. If she says no again, fuk it. There's a lot more broads out there. She'll have your number, let her come to you.

I like to chase broads a little but if there isnt any legitmate interest then there's no point. Give her a chance to think about you for a couple days then call her.

TexansFan

Send her a naked pic of you.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You should have asked the woman for her number you wierdo

she will never do anything with u bc u got her number from your brother

always be a man and ask the woman for her number directly!

im 21 and i know this!

what planet are you on!
    .......so says the guy who posts super-cool threads like "What does everyone her do for a living?" and "Me & my boyfriends are having a bb-q on the beach!!" .

Hey Tool (aka Michaelmakesitw/boys)- I really don't think you need to be responding to Bateman's posts w/ some smart-ass remarks. There's a many number of reasons why this is a poor idea for you; 1) Bateman is an accomplished wordsmith who could very easily drive you to tears while you are sitting at your computer reading aloud your posts to all of your boyfriends. 2) you are only 21 years old, and I am not in any way convinced you have ever actually seen female genitalia (I glean this opinion from the overall feel of your previous posts).

Again, I know this stings, but I promise you its all for your own good. Now run along......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patrick you struck out

Move on, do a fukkin line of coke tonight and gamble

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Boys so here is the skinny I went out to watch football today with my brother, his girl and his girl's friends. One of her friends is really hot I mean 5'7 size 2 blue eyes black hair really pretty face. Okay so this girl just got out of a bad relationship so I am talking to her and she is talking back real casual. So her older and less attractive sister gets drunk and as soon as I see the drunk eye (one eye closed like the Hunchback of Notre Dame) I know these chicks are gone.

So they both leave and I get her number from my brother. So I send a text asking her if she is going to hang out back at the house and I also ask her out for dinner.

So she sends me a text message that says "I am really flattered that you ask me but at this time I am going to say no but thank you for asking me." FACKKKKKKKKK!!! Felt like a body blow from Tyson this girl was hot too and seemed nice but of course was dating a guy that cheated on her.

Okay so I reply back good luck and she says we should all go out on Thanksgiving blah, blah, blah...

SO I reply no thanks my ex is coming to see me. So I kind of know my brother was texting her and might have asked her to be nice to me.

In my opinion fuk that I am not coming up to be a friend to some chick. I hate being friends with girls because you are STUCK there forever.

Okay so I have a few options...

1) Come up on Thanksgiving, dress up and do the Ray Lewis dance for her.
    2) Come up, wear jeans and a nice shirt.
    3) Come up and ignore her like a dick.
    4) Stay at my house and hang with my ex if she comes up.
    5) Stay home and say fuk all women and gamble.

Leaning towards option 5. My point is that she had her chance, said no and that's that. I am not going to chase this girl I was already told no which I can deal with.

Boys she said I had a nice nose WTF went wrong here?

I don't when I don't win.
    BP-

If she doesn't want to go out with you, there's clearly only one real reason: She's obviously a lesbian. That's an impenetrable force field. Piss on her!! Time to move on.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Asking for a date via text. Lol

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

.......so says the guy who posts super-cool threads like "What does everyone her do for a living?" and "Me & my boyfriends are having a bb-q on the beach!!" .

Hey Tool (aka Michaelmakesitw/boys)- I really don't think you need to be responding to Bateman's posts w/ some smart-ass remarks. There's a many number of reasons why this is a poor idea for you; 1) Bateman is an accomplished wordsmith who could very easily drive you to tears while you are sitting at your computer reading aloud your posts to all of your boyfriends. 2) you are only 21 years old, and I am not in any way convinced you have ever actually seen female genitalia (I glean this opinion from the overall feel of your previous posts).

Again, I know this stings, but I promise you its all for your own good. Now run along......
    i think ive slept with more women this month than u have in you life pal
    thats the pathetic part

I said BBQ ...who said it was with guys??

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Cliche speak time
    Your best thinking got you where you are
    So 1-5 are your ideas
    Call sponsey
    Share at home group
    But no matter what i wouldn't go up there

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you had any shot she would have given you an opening. She didn't.

Go hang out with your (pretend) ex.

BatemanPatrickl

Okay so I am supposed to demand an opening after she knows me for two hours? I should have gotten her number from her, called her and laid some groundwork first went in for the kill and got smashed for it. I'm like a Kamikaze pilot.

Fuk this girl was hot.

BatemanPatrickl

And WTF is with wanting to hang out on Thanksgiving yeah like that is an option. Hey you just flat out rejected me let's hang out so you can get more free drinks.

If I go up there I am going to be a class A dick cause that is what I do best.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Pay a group of Black men (4-5 is a good number Id guess) to attack and gang rape her. Anyhow, you of course will know when and where, and "accidentally" stumble upon this scene and save her.
    You will be her white knight, literally... and she will love you forever.
    You probably wont get laid then and there, but just tell her that the police and rape kit arent necessary and wait a day or two.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

gambling seems like the only (correct) choice to me

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Do you have dreams about Roman Gladiators?

BatemanPatrickl

Boys fuk this girl the last guy she was with cheated on her with FIVE other women. Not one but FIVE who knows what he gave her.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise so I remain STD free. Yeah it stung a little and still stings now but I knew her for two hours not two years.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

attention

BatemanPatrickl

attention
    JJ stop ghosting you are pissing me off pal.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

you got some game

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    you got some game
    Horrible play on my part but she was my first since coming out of a serious relationship. No game whatsoever need to someohow get it back.

I still say the Ray Lewis dance is a good move even if she hates me she may think I am retarded and feel sorry for me.

BatemanPatrickl

My idiot brother just called me and said What about her sister? WTF?

Yeah I just met Megan Fox but since I whiffed with her I will take her sister...Maggie Gyllenhal. Drunk eye and all.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Meet up with her and give her a roofie.
    Option 6 for sure. If only from the 5 - then 5 I guess.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

with you opie on this one, this guy is clearly gay and desperately trying to be "hetro" by hanging in a testosterone laced forum

hey mike why not go to a sports bar and arm wrestle someone

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

All that happened, it sounds like is she is not ready. Do NOT fall too deep into the friend zone here.

Don't do anything mean (the ignoring)

Let her drift back and come to you a bit.

You want to make Thanksgiving a goal? Cool. But keep in mind that sitting down with her family is probably serious shit.

Sit back and play it cool like the Fonz. Meet some other girls man, keep her in the wings. Don't come to her for awhile. If she thought you were cool she might snap out of it. The more persistant you are though, the more u blow it here.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-07-10 at 09:08 PM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Boys fuk this girl the last guy she was with cheated on her with FIVE other women. Not one but FIVE who knows what he gave her.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise so I remain STD free. Yeah it stung a little and still stings now but I knew her for two hours not two years.
    Some girls only feel abuse. Mentally or physically. My ex was like that. Her ex cheated on her hundreds of times, was a total piece of white trash, had her thinking about suicide. I was 100% nice to her. Result? I got treated like a bag of shit and then dumped.

Stay away from these types Bateman. **** em. Plenty of nice ones out there.

i do agree the STD is a blessing just like my ex THANK YOU JESUS having her period.

**** this girl. Sounds like a trash bag. You are better than this imo.

Don't be mean to her though. **** friends are solid to have around man.

Tell her you know 173 and Coug if you really want her. No one can resist that.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Do you have option 6? Which is bang another hot chick you know for sure?

If no option 6, then u need to try and play this out longer. What is one more hangout really going to do? If she doesnt want any then big deal.

123 Last