Democrats

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

It's only a matter of time

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Cancel culture at it's finest. Nothing offensive about it. If anything it makes people remember Indians and Indians and can proud to be a part of the NFL with the name and logo. Again nothing really offensive about it.

Let's change the Redskins name and forget the Indians is what they did. KC Chiefs got next up!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

Hey, Jerry:

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Kansas City crazy horse

actually has a nice ring to it

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Kansas City crazy horse

actually has a nice ring to it
    Johnny, I have an ez one.

*What about the KC CHEFS?

Play off the ad gimmick. Drop the I, keep the ads. Easy enuf.

ChuckyTheGoat

It's a great area for barbecue. Chefs would be a natural for ad-revenue.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    It's a great area for barbecue. Chefs would be a natural for ad-revenue.
    they already did that many years ago, Charles!...(1997 to be exact)....compliments of Snickers "Want to get away" commercials!...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cancel culture at it's finest. Nothing offensive about it. If anything it makes people remember Indians and Indians and can proud to be a part of the NFL with the name and logo. Again nothing really offensive about it.

Let's change the Redskins name and forget the Indians is what they did. KC Chiefs got next up!
    What you crying about ? You cancelled drinking booze. No one complaining are they about your decision? The mental health of the aboriginal people is important just like your mental health.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Agreed Change to WOKE-FRAUDS

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Didn't they change the Indians and Redskins? Chiefs needs to change too.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

What’s next….animal right activists protesting that we can’t use animal names? Having your name chosen should be looked at as an honor and not demeaning. When the Texans chose their name, you don’t hear anyone from Texas complaining. It’s looked at as a proud honor.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    What’s next….animal right activists protesting that we can’t use animal names? Having your name chosen should be looked at as an honor and not demeaning. When the Texans chose their name, you don’t hear anyone from Texas complaining. It’s looked at as a proud honor.
    This is not a problem in Europe. Teams have names that are not offensive to the native people. Names like Spurs (Tottenham Hotspur), Red Devils (Manchester United), The Cherries, The Gunners, The Bees, The Seagulls, The Clarets, The Blues, The Eagles, The Reds, The Hatters, The Citizens, The Magpies, The Blades, The Hammers, The Wanderers.

Only in the US they stole the Native American names to name the sports teams. It is wrong. I have family who are Native American and they are mad at this for a long time.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Didn't they change the Indians and Redskins? Chiefs needs to change too.
    Blackhawks next?

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

This is not a problem in Europe. Teams have names that are not offensive to the native people. Names like Spurs (Tottenham Hotspur), Red Devils (Manchester United), The Cherries, The Gunners, The Bees, The Seagulls, The Clarets, The Blues, The Eagles, The Reds, The Hatters, The Citizens, The Magpies, The Blades, The Hammers, The Wanderers.

Only in the US they stole the Native American names to name the sports teams. It is wrong. I have family who are Native American and they are mad at this for a long time.
    So does this mean Native Americans own the term “Chiefs”? It’s rhetorical. I’m sure when KC thought of this name, they are thinking about the fighting spirit and braveness indicative of native americans.

If you want to get technical about it you could say the Cowboys is demeaning as I’m sure there are real life cowboys out there but you don’t hear any of them complaining.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Not sure but I've heard that everyone 50 years or older is pretty upset with the SF 49'ers.

Just a rumor at this point.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Not sure but I've heard that everyone 50 years or older is pretty upset with the SF 49'ers.

Just a rumor at this point.

don’t joke about it, I’m sure Gen Z well find a way to protest

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

So does this mean Native Americans own the term “Chiefs”? It’s rhetorical. I’m sure when KC thought of this name, they are thinking about the fighting spirit and braveness indicative of native americans.

If you want to get technical about it you could say the Cowboys is demeaning as I’m sure there are real life cowboys out there but you don’t hear any of them complaining.
    Well the Cowboys of this country stole their land and killed most of them and forced them to live in reservations and be poor. They do not need to steal their heritage by naming their teams after them. You will never undestand the pain as you are not Native American.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Well the Cowboys of this country stole their land and killed most of them and forced them to live in reservations and be poor. They do not need to steal their heritage by naming their teams after them. You will never undestand the pain as you are not Native American.
    you could say that Native Americans stole this land from the people before them. It goes on for generations.

It’s been hundreds of years now and if they choose to still live poor, they have no one to blame but themselves. Stop blaming it on society and no I am not caucasian.
    Last edited by wombat; 02-20-24 at 05:23 PM.

T100
    cappersmall reject
    T100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

the cowboys stole the land? your serious? my lord!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

don’t joke about it, I’m sure Gen Z well find a way to protest
    Gen Z needs to get a job.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    the cowboys stole the land? your serious? my lord!!

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Actually native american tribes slaughtered and enslaved each other well before any white man stepped onto the land

Every piece of land in the world was the same at that time

The main reason the native americans lost the fight was because they were still trying to kill each other, instead of uniting and fighting as one against the white man

Plus, smallpox wiped them out

History and facts are important when discussing these things
    Points Awarded:

T100 gave getaloadoffatso 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Native Americans Want Redskins Name Reinstated
    American Visionhttps://americanvision.org › posts › native-americans-wa...
    Oct 5, 2023 — A group called the Native American Guardian's Association (NAGA) is demanding the Washington Commanders change their name back to the Redskins,
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave DwightShrute 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    Actually native american tribes slaughtered and enslaved each other well before any white man stepped onto the land

Every piece of land in the world was the same at that time

The main reason the native americans lost the fight was because they were still trying to kill each other, instead of uniting and fighting as one against the white man

Plus, smallpox wiped them out

History and facts are important when discussing these things

almost, all of the land on Earth was won with battles at one time or another. All of us are living on "stolen land" aren't we?

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10137

I have plenty of native american friends who are MAD about the name changes...... and still wear their Redskins jerseys....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

just change the chiefs team name to the Refs... that is who you actually have to beat when another team plays them.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Now, you are looking into the future since the plan is to replace white people.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Now, you are looking into the future since the plan is to replace white people.
    It figures that you believe in the Great Replacement. The only thing that’s actually being replaced is people’s intelligence.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It figures that you believe in the Great Replacement. The only thing that’s actually being replaced is people’s intelligence.

DwightShrute

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Then why are you guys at a gambling forum. Shouldn’t you guys be procreating and stop wasting time on the forum. Or you guys have no game and just lame. That’s the real reason as you guys have no game in getting a family. 🤣

12 Last