T100
    cappersmall reject
    T100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    well since we are using hollywoods version of history, Indians were the first to attack settlers/homesteaders, scalping the peaceful men, as well as kidnapping and enslaving the women and children before the white man(and black) started to retaliate for said atrocities against they`re families and neighbors.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    well since we are using hollywoods version of history, Indians were the first to attack settlers/homesteaders, scalping the peaceful men, as well as kidnapping and enslaving the women and children before the white man(and black) started to retaliate for said atrocities against they`re families and neighbors.
    Settlers/homesteaders? You are kidding, right? Those were illegal immigrants who invaded the Native Americans ancestral lands. What history book did they teach at your school?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post

T100
    cappersmall reject

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Settlers/homesteaders? You are kidding, right? Those were illegal immigrants who invaded the Native Americans ancestral lands. What history book did they teach at your school?
    maybe read the 1st 7 words back to yourself s l o w l y.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

The Chiefs are the FSU Seminoles of the NFL, too popular to mess with. If they go 10 years without a playoff berth, the name will be gone. Fukk the changers and the great replacers.

T100
    cappersmall reject

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The Chiefs are the FSU Seminoles of the NFL, too popular to mess with. If they go 10 years without a playoff berth, the name will be gone. Fukk the changers and the great replacers.
    and when the seminoles win a major championship of any kind this indian name propaganda horseshit will rear it`s ugly head again by the irrelevant minorities, while the indians with any self respect will carry on with real life.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I know Elizabeth Warren is outraged by the Chiefs name, because she has faked being Native American her entire life

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Native Americans Want Redskins Name Reinstated
    American Visionhttps://americanvision.org › posts › native-americans-wa...
    Oct 5, 2023 — A group called the Native American Guardian's Association (NAGA) is demanding the Washington Commanders change their name back to the Redskins,
    Now THIS is your best post ever, Dwight!...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It figures that you believe in the Great Replacement. The only thing that’s actually being replaced is people’s intelligence.
    Well, the room must light right up when you enter it. I do "assume" you've looked at birth rates provided by official government statistics. I know the government lies too (that's just a conspiracy theory I came up with), so perhaps, they are just lying about white births being down around the world for years/decades. Do the Math you moron.......I'm sure you're good at Math.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It figures that you believe in the Great Replacement. The only thing that’s actually being replaced is people’s intelligence.
    But, rest assured, they never had to worry about replacing yours!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What you crying about ? You cancelled drinking booze. No one complaining are they about your decision? The mental health of the aboriginal people is important just like your mental health.
    I don't cry about this crap I just shake my head to it and don't like it. History doesn't need to change names or history is erased.

I did cancel booze to save my health my friend. I'm getting very healthy again and loving it. Don't hate Lakerboy as it makes you look like a dummy.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Are there any volunteers that are offended by Tennessee's mascot? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 02-21-24 at 01:41 AM.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    But, rest assured, they never had to worry about replacing yours!

Yawn, coming from a guy who thought Henry Ford, Sr owned the Detroit Lions? You are all over the place with idiotic thoughts.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Is it still the North Carolina Tar Heels? That sounds like a perfect woke protest waiting to happen. The whole thing would be awesome to witness. A group of people claiming racism while showing that they are the ones with racists thoughts while the other side tries to educate everyone on the very important history and scientific breakthroughs with Naval water proofing and the distillation of Turpentine.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't cry about this crap I just shake my head to it and don't like it. History doesn't need to change names or history is erased.

I did cancel booze to save my health my friend. I'm getting very healthy again and loving it. Don't hate Lakerboy as it makes you look like a dummy.
    Glad you quit booze. Glad you are feeling healthier. Now let others do the same.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Are there any volunteers that are offended by Tennessee's mascot? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

get rid of the mascot, keep the hot cheerleaders! I wouldn't mind dropping a DNA cocktail inside any one of these hot babes!

Last edited by stevenash; 02-21-24 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Inappropriate

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Is it still the North Carolina Tar Heels? That sounds like a perfect woke protest waiting to happen. The whole thing would be awesome to witness. A group of people claiming racism while showing that they are the ones with racists thoughts while the other side tries to educate everyone on the very important history and scientific breakthroughs with Naval water proofing and the distillation of Turpentine.
    It seems like everyone in today's age is either offended or gets their panties in a bunch. way too much "political correctness", "cancel culture", "wokeness" (insert whatever). Last year, Valparaiso changed their nickname from the crusaders to the flippin' beacons! supposedly the crusaders were an affront to mankind. racist, murders, etc! the school wanted to change their image!......This year George Washington changed their nickname from the colonials to the revolutionaries!......Because the colonists owned slaves!......Speaking of which, how come no one complains about when the Moors invaded Spain and Portugal during the Middle Ages?......but getting back to the point, it's the very same reason why the CAA (formerly known as the colonial athletic association conference) changed their name to the Coastal! don't believe the bullshit hype and excuse about the schools proximities and geographical locations as the reason for doing so! it's because of the overplayed and utterly annoying, tiresome, "slavery" card and all of the negative connotations associated with colonial times. When will the madness end?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    get rid of the mascot, keep the hot cheerleaders! I wouldn't mind dropping a DNA cocktail inside any one of these hot babes!

A cheerleader upskirt shot is now deemed inappropriate? it's the saloon, yes? I'll tell you what's inappropriate! all the political garbage and lies that gets spewed on here everyday!...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Now THIS is your best post ever, Dwight!...

I can appreciate sarcasm when I see it.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

A cheerleader upskirt shot is now deemed inappropriate? it's the saloon, yes? I'll tell you what's inappropriate! all the political garbage and lies that gets spewed on here everyday!...
    Wow! Sorry as I think my early morning contributions made this thread toxic. Now they are scrutinizing this thread. Glad I was able to see the yellow submarine shot.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Headsterx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I can appreciate sarcasm when I see it.
    NO! I was being serious! I'm against all of this name changing crap because of "political correctness"! see post #52! and I've been beating the same drum in support of the Washington Redskins changing their name back! Homie and I went back and forth at it several times!...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I have a job to do here.
    Nothing personal.
    Last edited by stevenash; 02-21-24 at 06:52 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I have a job to do here.
    Nothing personal.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

there is nothng defaming about CHIEFS it's the highest rank of all Tribes

now yes redskins was defaming but wow took how long to get that name changed

cleve indians wow thats what they are called INdians BUT Cowboys are ok lol

like would you get angry if someone called you a caucasian! Ya so call me honky or sutpid white a hole aint goona hurt me

but cal blk men a BOY run for your lives because the slaves were called BOYS

call m e a M FER correct cause i f awkked your mother or some bodies mother

the term woke to me is so stupid yeah I woke up today weeeeeeeeeee im woke

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    there is nothng defaming about CHIEFS it's the highest rank of all Tribes

now yes redskins was defaming but wow took how long to get that name changed

cleve indians wow thats what they are called INdians BUT Cowboys are ok lol

like would you get angry if someone called you a caucasian! Ya so call me honky or sutpid white a hole aint goona hurt me

but cal blk men a BOY run for your lives because the slaves were called BOYS

call m e a M FER correct cause i f awkked your mother or some bodies mother

the term woke to me is so stupid yeah I woke up today weeeeeeeeeee im woke
    But they're not Indians, that was a misnomer that stuck. Grab a map and find India, those people aren't the ones objecting.

First 12