KDeen10
    KDeen10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You obviously don’t understand what a dress down means.

All I did was post an article showing how China’s building coal plants like no other country in the world. Opti incorrectly accused me of posting false information. Seeing that I am human like everyone else and can be duped by fake news like anyone else, I decided to do some more research with the full intention of admitting my mistake. But it turned out I was correct. Immediately it went from, I didn’t fact check china’s coal factory building to I must have posted the fact because I wanted to fool everyone into believing China doesn’t even entertain Green energy in any form. Not only did I never suggested it but I never even thought this. Lol.
    It's as I mentioned previously, people don't debate your point, they debate you. it's not about information it's personal, you vs them.

Again people look at politics with an emotional connection to the party or person.

If anyone feels like watching, what I think is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen, it'll give you some idea of how the masses are manipulated.

(5) The Century of the Self - Part 1: "Happiness Machines" - YouTube
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave KDeen10 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by KDeen10 View Post
    It's as I mentioned previously, people don't debate your point, they debate you. it's not about information it's personal, you vs them.

Again people look at politics with an emotional connection to the party or person.

If anyone feels like watching, what I think is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen, it'll give you some idea of how the masses are manipulated.

(5) The Century of the Self - Part 1: "Happiness Machines" - YouTube
    I have watched that series already. pretty fascinating for sure.

today they teach crt where White students are taught to hate themselves for the color of their skin and they have convinced some people this is perfectly acceptable. Same with men pretending to be women is now acceptable to compete against women in sports. Anyone opposing this is racist or transphobic which of course isn't true.

the rational vs the irrational in America is much greater in favor of the irrational. Government knows this.

one day people will hang their heads in shame when they realize the evil they defended, and the heroes they ridiculed
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-13-23 at 05:40 PM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

today they teach crt where White students are taught to hate themselves for the color of their skin and they have convinced some people this is perfectly acceptable. Same with men pretending to be women is now acceptable to compete against women in sports. Anyone opposing this is racist or transphobic which of course isn't true.

the rational vs the irrational in America is much greater in favor of the irrational. Government knows this.

one day people will hang their heads in shame when they realize the evil they defended, and the heroes they ridiculed
    Who told you this? You don't have children, nor do you even live in America. I have children and live in America and can tell you for certain white children are not taught to hate themselves, that's complete nonsense from the mouth of a far right extremist whose only connection to the outside world is Fox news and other far right nonsense. You probably think Tucker Carlson a serious person. You have admitted you couldn't afford to live in American and instead chose to live in a Caribbean beach hut LMFAO!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave Greget 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

<div style="width:360px;max-width:100%;"><div style="height:0;padding-bottom:56.11%;position:relative;"><ifram e width="360" height="202" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;wi dth:100%;height:100%;" frameBorder="0" src="https://imgflip.com/embed/7loqmr"></iframe></div><p><a href="https://imgflip.com/gif/7loqmr">via Imgflip</a></p></div>

KDeen10

Thanks for the betpoint Dwight.

I would definitely say that's not quite accurate. The media is encouraging mixing I would say that.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Who told you this? You don't have children, nor do you even live in America. I have children and live in America and can tell you for certain white children are not taught to hate themselves, that's complete nonsense from the mouth of a far right extremist whose only connection to the outside world is Fox news and other far right nonsense. You probably think Tucker Carlson a serious person. You have admitted you couldn't afford to live in American and instead chose to live in a Caribbean beach hut LMFAO!!!!!
    I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand it Greget Thunberg.

CRT - states that racism is embedded in society in such a way that it deliberately advantage Whites at the expense of non-Whites. They believe that its the duty of White people to tear down these systems in order to alleviate the social and racial injustices. Those who refuse to capitulate are perpetuating a racist system. Which of course is utter nonsense.
    They teach White students to hate themselves for the color of their skin. Teachers have actually brought students to the front of the class and the White student is told to apologize to the non-white students for the color of her skin.

Here’s another one you dont understand as you've exhibited in the past. The Parental Rights in Education Act (The don't say Gay Bill as tards like to call it) doesn't even mention the word "Gay". It simply made it illegal to teach sexual activity or sexual identity to children in kindergarten to third grade. People wanting to talk to little kids about sex were always called pedophiles. DeSantis took it out of the classroom not because he hates gay kids or trans kids but because he doesn't want to sexualize kids.

You don't have to fall off the roof to know its gonna hurt. No matter what country you are in. You don't automatically know things about a country simply because you live there. That's simply geography. I will gladly admit I don’t know much about the country I live in currently with regards to the politics. We just had an election in March and I couldn’t tell you who won nor the name of either political party. I also know a fair amount about Germany and the whole WW2 history even though I have never set foot in the country or was alive back. Your argument is weak and silly as usual.

There are many cheaper places to live in America than where I currently live. Nearly every home or apartment here is worth more than the place you call home most likely. Also, I literally live a few shorts steps from the clear beautiful blue water. Its a paradise for shore diving and snorkeling because of all the coral. I enjoy its beauty everyday. The water is cool and as soon as you get in, you are immediately surrounded by all sorts of wildlife. It’s far from a hut but a hut would be great as well. I also own property in Washington State as you know.

I am jealous of all the people who have never met you or never interacted with you.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-13-23 at 08:42 PM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand it Greget Thunberg.

CRT - states that racism is embedded in society in such a way that it deliberately advantage Whites at the expense of non-Whites. They believe that its the duty of White people to tear down these systems in order to alleviate the social and racial injustices. Those who refuse to capitulate are perpetuating a racist system. Which of course is utter nonsense.
    They teach White students to hate themselves for the color of their skin. Teachers have actually brought students to the front of the class and the White student is told to apologize to the non-white students for the color of her skin.

Here’s another one you dont understand as you've exhibited in the past. The Parental Rights in Education Act (The don't say Gay Bill as tards like to call it) doesn't even mention the word "Gay". It simply made it illegal to teach sexual activity or sexual identity to children in kindergarten to third grade. People wanting to talk to little kids about sex were always called pedophiles. DeSantis took it out of the classroom not because he hates gay kids or trans kids but because he doesn't want to sexualize kids.

You don't have to fall off the roof to know its gonna hurt. No matter what country you are in. You don't automatically know things about a country simply because you live there. That's simply geography. I will gladly admit I don’t know much about the country I live in currently with regards to the politics. We just had an election in March and I couldn’t tell you who won nor the name of either political party. I also know a fair amount about Germany and the whole WW2 history even though I have never set foot in the country or was alive back. Your argument is weak and silly as usual.

There are many cheaper places to live in America than where I currently live. Nearly every home or apartment here is worth more than the place you call home most likely. Also, I literally live a few shorts steps from the clear beautiful blue water. Its a paradise for shore diving and snorkeling because of all the coral. I enjoy its beauty everyday. The water is cool and as soon as you get in, you are immediately surrounded by all sorts of wildlife. It’s far from a hut but a hut would be great as well. I also own property in Washington State as you know.

I am jealous of all the people who have never met you or never interacted with you.
    When it comes to Critical Race Theory, it's not about guilt-tripping anyone because of their skin color. It's more about learning how race, law, and power intersect in our society. It's all about recognizing that some systems might unintentionally skew in favor of one group, and figuring out what we can do about that.Now, about the Parental Rights in Education Act, you're on the money that it doesn't use the word "gay." The worry some people have isn't about teaching sex to kids, though, that's what pedophiles think. It's more that by not talking about sexual orientation or gender identity at all, kids who identify as LGBTQ+ might feel left out or misunderstood.You're definitely right about living in a country not making you an expert on it. And you can learn a lot about a place without living there. That's common sense. The key thing is just to keep an open mind and always be ready to learn. Not everything you read on twitter is accurate. Life isn't twitter.

DwightShrute

When it comes to Critical Race Theory, it's not about guilt-tripping anyone because of their skin color. It's more about learning how race, law, and power intersect in our society. It's all about recognizing that some systems might unintentionally skew in favor of one group, and figuring out what we can do about that.Now, about the Parental Rights in Education Act, you're on the money that it doesn't use the word "gay." The worry some people have isn't about teaching sex to kids, though, that's what pedophiles think. It's more that by not talking about sexual orientation or gender identity at all, kids who identify as LGBTQ+ might feel left out or misunderstood.You're definitely right about living in a country not making you an expert on it. And you can learn a lot about a place without living there. That's common sense. The key thing is just to keep an open mind and always be ready to learn. Not everything you read on twitter is accurate. Life isn't twitter.
    I don't know who hacked into your account but he's a huge improvement.

As far as CRT goes, why all of a sudden do some teachers want to teach this when they are already teaching about race history and have been for long time.

Back in my school days, I never knew much about my teachers. They never put up flags of any political group, domestic terrorist group or any kind of social justice organization or anything along those lines. They had the Canadian flag maybe. Teachers never talked about their personal life, or rarely did, and we didn't want to know.

Teachers have no business talking to children about sex of any kind. Gay, straight, trans, lgtbbq or anything other group. That is a parent's job. Teachers are there to teach math and science etc.

Same goes with drag queens. I have nothing against adult men who dress up as women. To each his own. I don't care what adults do. Its not my cup of tea as are many things such as gay bars or rap music or Steven Seagal movies or a bunch of other things. BUT just as I don't think you should allow kids to strip clubs or drive a car, they shouldn't be subject drag queens either. They are children for fukks sake. Why do grown men dressed up as women feel necessary to be around children?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

I don't know who hacked into your account but he's a huge improvement.

As far as CRT goes, why all of a sudden do some teachers want to teach this when they are already teaching about race history and have been for long time.

Back in my school days, I never knew much about my teachers. They never put up flags of any political group, domestic terrorist group or any kind of social justice organization or anything along those lines. They had the Canadian flag maybe. Teachers never talked about their personal life, or rarely did, and we didn't want to know.

Teachers have no business talking to children about sex of any kind. Gay, straight, trans, lgtbbq or anything other group. That is a parent's job. Teachers are there to teach math and science etc.

Same goes with drag queens. I have nothing against adult men who dress up as women. To each his own. I don't care what adults do. Its not my cup of tea as are many things such as gay bars or rap music or Steven Seagal movies or a bunch of other things. BUT just as I don't think you should allow kids to strip clubs or drive a car, they shouldn't be subject drag queens either. They are children for fukks sake. Why do grown men dressed up as women feel necessary to be around children?
    With Critical Race Theory (CRT), it's not a sudden new concept. It's been around in academia since the 1970s. The reason it's gained attention recently is because of societal and political debates. The difference between history classes and CRT is that while history lessons can provide a chronological account of significant events, CRT explores the systemic and structural aspects of racism. It's more of a lens to understand societal structures, not a replacement for history lessons.About teachers discussing personal lives, political beliefs, or affiliations - I agree with you. It's important for educators to maintain professional boundaries and focus on delivering a balanced, fact-based curriculum. The role of the teacher is to facilitate learning and encourage critical thinking, not to indoctrinate.When it comes to sex education, it's a bit more complex. Yes, parents play a crucial role in their children's education about these matters. However, comprehensive, age-appropriate sex education in schools is also essential. This includes understanding consent, boundaries, and respect for others, irrespective of their sexual orientation. It's not about promoting any kind of sexual behavior, but about providing accurate, health-based information.As for drag queens and children's exposure to them, the principle should be the same as with any adult: respect and appropriateness. A drag queen reading a storybook at a library, for example, is not inherently harmful or sexual. It's just a person in costume. However, like any interaction between adults and children, it should be age-appropriate and respectful.Remember, understanding and tolerance are not about agreeing with every lifestyle or liking every kind of music or movie. It's about recognizing that we all have the right to be different, as long as we respect each other's boundaries and rights.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Greget 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

^ CRT is a load of crap. How could the Democrat liberals push that garbage on our children in public schools?

Straight up divisive and evil!

This transgender and drag queen sex crap push is twisting young minds also!

KDeen10

With Critical Race Theory (CRT), it's not a sudden new concept. It's been around in academia since the 1970s. The reason it's gained attention recently is because of societal and political debates. The difference between history classes and CRT is that while history lessons can provide a chronological account of significant events, CRT explores the systemic and structural aspects of racism. It's more of a lens to understand societal structures, not a replacement for history lessons.About teachers discussing personal lives, political beliefs, or affiliations - I agree with you. It's important for educators to maintain professional boundaries and focus on delivering a balanced, fact-based curriculum. The role of the teacher is to facilitate learning and encourage critical thinking, not to indoctrinate.When it comes to sex education, it's a bit more complex. Yes, parents play a crucial role in their children's education about these matters. However, comprehensive, age-appropriate sex education in schools is also essential. This includes understanding consent, boundaries, and respect for others, irrespective of their sexual orientation. It's not about promoting any kind of sexual behavior, but about providing accurate, health-based information.As for drag queens and children's exposure to them, the principle should be the same as with any adult: respect and appropriateness. A drag queen reading a storybook at a library, for example, is not inherently harmful or sexual. It's just a person in costume. However, like any interaction between adults and children, it should be age-appropriate and respectful.Remember, understanding and tolerance are not about agreeing with every lifestyle or liking every kind of music or movie. It's about recognizing that we all have the right to be different, as long as we respect each other's boundaries and rights.
    You guys don't dig deep enough. Teachers at public schools MUST follow state guidelines. Dig a little.. who advise the state on their guidelines and what's the reasoning or agenda for the changes?

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ CRT is a load of crap.
    Most logical thing you've said yet.

DwightShrute

I agree with a lot of what you say but I think you are missing the big picture as to why democrats are pushing CRT. Its for the same reason why they are letting in millions of illegal aliens to come across the border. Votes and votes equal power and power makes you money. A ton of it.

KDeen10

I agree with a lot of what you say but I think you are missing the big picture as to why democrats are pushing CRT. Its for the same reason why they are letting in millions of illegal aliens to come across the border. Votes and votes equal power and power makes you money. A ton of it.
    I totally disagree. It's not like they aren't let in when a republican is in office.

DwightShrute

I totally disagree. It's not like they aren't let in when a republican is in office.
    nothing close to the rate they are coming in now under Biden. In general I agree with you however. Both parties are very identical when it comes certain issues like the border, spending and so many more.

KDeen10

nothing close to the rate they are coming in now under Biden. In general I agree with you however. Both parties are very identical when it comes certain issues like the border, spending and so many more.
    There's a reason for that because they're working towards the same goal or agenda whatever that may be. That answer can probably be found within the many policy planning groups. Most of the politicians serve on these groups like "The American Enterprise Institiute" and the 100 or 100s of other groups/councils/committees that "ADVISE" governments.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

You have no children

No woman would ever go near you.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

You guys don't dig deep enough. Teachers at public schools MUST follow state guidelines. Dig a little.. who advise the state on their guidelines and what's the reasoning or agenda for the changes?

Most logical thing you've said yet.
    Don't have high expectations that it will happen offten

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden says the number on threat in America today is "White Supremacy" in a speech just yesterday at Howard University.

This President is a full blown moron and so lost! So Divisive!

DwightShrute

Biden says the number on threat in America today is "White Supremacy" in a speech just yesterday at Howard University.

This President is a full blown moron and so lost! So Divisive!
    the worst administration in history

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

Bush Jr and Carter worse

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

The races are at each others throat, the genders are at each others throat and the political ideologies have never been more polarized. This stopped being about Trump or Biden a long time ago. I don't like Donald Trump as a human being. He's kind of a buffoon. I don't like the the guy at the post office or the guy at my bank either. WTF does that have to do with anything? He was a good president and anyone who suggests things are somehow going in the right direction under Biden are simply wrong and delusional. What's going on now is absolutely being done to crash the current structure and hopefully enrage the right to the point they do something stupid. All the gaslighting, lying, censorship and the stifling of the free, open exchange of ideas is 100% coming from the progressive left. Anyone that wants to silence someone from expressing themselves has both an agenda and something to hide.
    Last edited by Natty68; 05-14-23 at 03:12 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This Biden administration really wants us to hate each other especially if we have different color skin. So sad

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

What did Deniro say to that slot manager in Casino when he had three jackpots in his area at the same time......either you're too stupid to see what was going down or you're in on it.

homie1975

Dobbs decision was the death of the GOP

you cannot piss off half the population, and continue to win elections.

sorry.

KDeen10

This Biden administration really wants us to hate each other especially if we have different color skin. So sad
    You actually think that just started with the Biden administration? C'mon man!!!

homie1975

trump fanned the flames

whites still mad Obama won not one but two terms

brain dead Joe can easily beat Trump

Trump = Mayweather minus the winning

people come out just to vote against him because he's such a POS

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You actually think that just started with the Biden administration? C'mon man!!!
    It started with the main stream news media with all the race bait agenda driven crime stories. I stand corrected. Biden isn't helping though. Everything is race and transgender crap with this current administration.

If I watch ABC, NBC, CNN or MSNBC for to long I start to want to chop off my junk and begin cross dressing. It's not good!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-14-23 at 05:55 PM.

homie1975

trump started the race war in 2011, questioning Obama's citizenship

the country was ripe for it as half the country was angry a black man was in the WH

trump did not have the gonads to run against obama in 2012

what a pvssy

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

the country was ripe for it as half the country was angry a black man was in the WH

what a pvssy
    that's such nonsense.

questioning Obama's citizenship was never about race. its people like you that pretend it was and its people like you who fan the flames of racism while accusing the other side of the same thing you are doing.

just disagreeing with the far left automatically makes you a racist. lol.

homie1975

GOP complex is racist.

baked in.

sad.

party is dead.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

GOP complex is racist.

baked in.

sad.

party is dead.
    Democratic party is racist and pushes race down everyone's throat to make us think racism is the biggest threat. Your post above Homie is a perfect example of that!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KDeen10

It started with the main stream news media with all the race bait agenda driven crime stories. I stand corrected. Biden isn't helping though. Everything is race and transgender crap with this current administration.

If I watch ABC, NBC, CNN or MSNBC for to long I start to want to chop off my junk and begin cross dressing. It's not good!
    If it started with the news media then who (person(s) or group(s)) was responsible for starting it and more importantly why? It doesn't sound like a party thing to me. It sounds like they're doing what they're asked to do, but again why?

I've already given you my take on "why" and it's population control for the backing of the alphabet community and to create another race of people or what's called "eugenics"

homie1975

that's such nonsense.

questioning Obama's citizenship was never about race. its people like you that pretend it was and its people like you who fan the flames of racism while accusing the other side of the same thing you are doing.

wrong.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

that's such nonsense.

wrong.
    I think what Dwight is saying here is a false narrative. Maybe even by design.

Using race to virtue signal is not racist as he says. Questioning Obama's citizenship was racist and meant to be.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

what a pvssy
    They were angry he sucked. Not because he was black.

First 1234567 ... Last