JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

We are not alone!

I think this is breaking news!

Top Government official whistle blowers testify yesterday in Congress that we have found crashed UFO's with little green guys inside. Under oath testimony! WOW!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y/70469518007/

Over Under on Aliens existing now? I'm starting to believe!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

Over

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think this is breaking news!

Top Government official whistle blowers testify yesterday in Congress that we have found crashed UFO's with little green guys inside. Under oath testimony! WOW!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y/70469518007/

Over Under on Aliens existing now? I'm starting to believe!
    You have to be pretty closed minded and obtuse to think we are alone.

Given the age and vast size of the galaxy and universe I find it impossible to believe.

There have been countless sightings of UFOs(mostly called UAPs now) by credible witnesses in the military.

Also, many ancient civilizations that are not in close proximity have very similar cave drawings with people coming from the sky etc...we were made to believe those were their "Gods" but perhaps you have to take the drawings literally?

There are still countless structures from thousands of years ago that we have no idea how they were built...they were either way more advanced than historians give them credit for and the technologies have been lost(due to catastrophic natural disasters) or they were given a helping hand by extra terrestrials...maybe both?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, Mike Huntertz, and blankoblanco

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Jibber, we haven't been alone since the beginning of time.
    Ike, one of the greatest Presidents of all time have seen UFO's, that documentation is now declassified.
    Air Force big wigs, astronauts, a lot of military professionals have witnessed space crafts that are not our own, and these people who have sworn to it know all about space crafts, domestic or 'alien'

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Amazing all these millions of Ufo visits and they always seem to wind up in Cletus and Billy Bob's backyard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

WE ARE NOT ALONE! These whistle blowers are VERY credible. I'm a believer now.

Got little green aliens? Only a matter of time before the entire truth comes out on this stuff. PRESSURE IS ON!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Where are the whistleblowers that had intergalactic sex with an alien(s)?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Frigg'n aliens need to show themselves already! Human race is ready for it!

All this UFO and ALIEN secret cover up stuff is garbage and played out already. Won't effect religious beliefs. Universe if massive and there has to be advanced life out there that makes us all look like neanderthals in comparisons.

I can imagine when we are trying to reverse engineer these aliens crashed crafts it's like giving a Neanderthal a Mac book and say try to figure this out stupid.. LOL..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Amazing all these millions of Ufo visits and they always seem to wind up in Cletus and Billy Bob's backyard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Given the age and vast size of the galaxy and universe I find it impossible to believe.

There have been countless sightings of UFOs(mostly called UAPs now) by credible witnesses in the military.

Also, many ancient civilizations that are not in close proximity have very similar cave drawings with people coming from the sky etc...we were made to believe those were their "Gods" but perhaps you have to take the drawings literally?

There are still countless structures from thousands of years ago that we have no idea how they were built...they were either way more advanced than historians give them credit for and the technologies have been lost(due to catastrophic natural disasters) or they were given a helping hand by extra terrestrials...maybe both?
    Your first 2 sentences I've been saying for years. Now do they have the technology to travel here is a whole other subject.
    All of the other that you list, I have always found curious, and it brings a lot of questions to be sure.

There has been lots of sightings, by a lot of people from all walks of life, that no one can explain, so anything is possible. Like was said already, even the Air Force and Navy have witnessed lots of sightings they can't explain.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave jackpot269 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Human race is ready for it!
    I don't think they are.
    Humans don't take kindly to which they can not explain or understand.
    Points Awarded:

jackpot269 gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^Weak close minded humans maybe are not ready for it but every posting in this thread are. I wanna meet one of these little green bastards, pick their superior minds!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20543

Searching or intelligent life: https://twitter.com/i/status/1685047485373267968

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

You said pretty much everything I wanted to say, Jake. I am someone who dismisses most conspiracy theories, but I never thought belief in "aliens" was far-fetched at all, just seems like a logical belief to have. Because really, why would there only be one lonely pixel of intelligent life in the unbelievable vastness of the universe? Surely there are others

I always felt that the term "alien" evokes sci-fi comparisons and causes some people to take the idea less seriously, but it doesn't have to mean little green men as depicted on tv and film. To them we would be the aliens. It just means another form of intelligent life, period
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I believe in Aliens. They need to show up now that the word is getting out. The secret is exposed.

Show yourselves you green little big eyed bastards and make contact!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-23 at 12:36 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Two seconds to see that these people are not all the same age.

I guess it was a joke, but it's pretty stupid.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

When the geniuses of the world can explain how the Pyramids and other structures were built, then I may believe there were not superior beings who visited Earth at an earlier time.

As of right now, with our present civilization, supposedly the greatest of all time, couldn't build them as proficiently as they were built thousands of years ago; how could I not believe we are not alone.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13727

How dare you call me closed minded and obtuse!