JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    If you think being a hospital nurse is a 9 to 5 you are not anywhere close to being as smart as you claim!
    I never claimed to be that smart you dumb ass when it comes to nursing. I just questioned the quarter of million dollar pay per year.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19321

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    yet they still died......
    Looks like they saved about 70,000 lives. In the USA, the same ratio of vaccination would have possibly saved 900,000 lives and reduced the death total to 100,000.

Now, all the variants, which is another debate. The countries and vaccination rates which have the most and least mutations.

With 50 different states and 50 different ways to combat Covid. There was no unity. As it was, a million people died but probably 2-3 million more would have died if absolutely nothing was done.

The RNA infusions was a tremendous invention and saved a lot of people. Never heard of anybody refusing that if it was offered. So many people were too far gone by the time they went for treatment.

The USA suffered the worst losses of any country in the world.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Still sick just got home from work. I got a lot of antibodies should help protect for a while

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tequila and lemon.. Raw garlic and vitamin C. That will burn everything out of your system and jump start your immune system! Drink lots of water and hop in a sauna and sweat if you can also.

That's the winning combination to beat every cold or virus on the planet.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I never claimed to be that smart you dumb ass when it comes to nursing. I just questioned the quarter of million dollar pay per year.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

If true that is solid pay!

If I was a little younger sign me up! Quarter of million a year isn't chump change for a 9-5 job when even shoveling shit. I know you get the full medical coverage as well.

I'm retired and make a good income now off real estate investments and don't have to work another day in my life but damn!
    It does look like the Bay area is WAY higher then the national average. Ended up going on an Indeed link and saw the average there is $50.47 but had one listed at another place at $84.78 . If that is without OT i can see his pay being that high.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

''If true that is solid pay!

If I was a little younger sign me up! Quarter of million a year isn't chump change for a 9-5 job when even shoveling shit. I know you get the full medical coverage as well.

I'm retired and make a good income now off real estate investments and don't have to work another day in my life but damn!''

oops hit a nerve!! Posters like name calling when you do!!

My point was about the 9 to 5 Commet, you did say it, I believe, I dont know any nurses around here that make $250,000 I do know a few that make $125+ but they work a lot of overtime, but Im sure the pay scale is much higher out there where Kacken is!

You cant be lazy and just work 9 to 5 and make that kind of money, if you want to do a 9 to 5 you may make 65,000 to 75,000. I still dont know any hospital nurses that just work a 9 to 5.

Most work 6 to 6 (12 hour shifts) and a lot of times 6 and 7 days in a row!

So you can forget being lazy (and most nurses are not) and working short hours and short days and making that kind of money, nursing is not for the weak!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Male Nurse $250,000 a year... Come on man!

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    ''If true that is solid pay!

I'm retired and make a good income now off real estate investments and don't have to work another day in my life but damn!''

oops hit a nerve!! Posters like name calling when you do!!

My point was about the 9 to 5 Commet, you did say it, I believe, I dont know any nurses around here that make $250,000 I do know a few that make $125+ but they work a lot of overtime, but Im sure the pay scale is much higher out there where Kacken is!

You cant be lazy and just work 9 to 5 and make that kind of money, if you want to do a 9 to 5 you may make 65,000 to 75,000. I still dont know any hospital nurses that just work a 9 to 5.

Most work 6 to 6 (12 hour shifts) and a lot of times 6 and 7 days in a row!

So you can forget being lazy (and most nurses are not) and working short hours and short days and making that kind of money, nursing is not for the weak!!
    I posted my payscale. Thats our most recent union contract

Its near the top of pay for the Bay Area but its not the top contract.

I've been a nurse 19 years and am an RN4, and in Dec I'll make $110.79/hr base.

Id make $125,000 working two days/wk with no OT

Flip side is Im on the upper end of Fed and stste taxes, pay 4k/month for rent and $7/gallon for gas.

Its all relative

The golden ticket isnt so much in what Im saving now, which is nice, but its me being able to easily max put 401k every year, will be maxxed out on social security, good pension, and then I'll take all that money and move to Mexico and be an ex-pat

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he must be head nurse Jibby

they're going to love you in Tijuana Krakles

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

Still sick feel fukin like shit lost weight and muscle I’m pissed as fuk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Still sick feel fukin like shit lost weight and muscle I’m pissed as fuk

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I posted my payscale. Thats our most recent union contract

Its near the top of pay for the Bay Area but its not the top contract.

I've been a nurse 19 years and am an RN4, and in Dec I'll make $110.79/hr base.

Id make $125,000 working two days/wk with no OT

Flip side is Im on the upper end of Fed and stste taxes, pay 4k/month for rent and $7/gallon for gas.

Its all relative

The golden ticket isnt so much in what Im saving now, which is nice, but its me being able to easily max put 401k every year, will be maxxed out on social security, good pension, and then I'll take all that money and move to Mexico and be an ex-pat
    Nursers here make around 40 to 50 before incentives, but cost of living and taxes are low!! My commits were not about you, they were towards posters that want to work 2 days a week and make $200,000, they are just some lazy ass!! I got a lot of respect for your profession; they could not handle it anyway!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

how we feelin bill?

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

I’m better it took me 2 weeks but back in gym I’m hoping I got enough antibidies because I’ve been around a lot of dirty things

First 1234