juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/u...ntry=~All+ages

"The January 6 Capitol riot was instigated by the FBI!!! And herp derp Hunter Biden is lizard people! Do your research sheeple!"

juicername

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They definitely work, but the problem is the effect wanes too quickly ~ 3 months. It's like the flu shot to an extent, except the flu is seasonal. Covid is year-round. Nobody wants the vaxx 4x a year. I'm gonna try to time my vaxx around vacations.
    This is not true. There's only been 3 boosters in the US since the vaccines came out. Israel has had 4. Research is still up in the air whether a 5th, 6th, whatever is really necessary. Right now, there does not seem to be a high return for more boosters, so there has not been a push. But if you start seeing variants and people start getting deathly ill, you better hope a booster can add protection.

I've been vaxxed/boosted from the beginning (Moderna). I stopped wearing masks after I got boosted. I'm around hundreds of people monthly. I've never tested positive for Covid. I used to get tested twice a month but not any more. I'm sure I probably had it but have never had any symptoms. I've never had a flu in my life either, so maybe my immune system is just different. I know other people who have never had flu as well. Weird. Anyway, I coach sports, so lots of kids and families and from what we've seen in Texas, Moderna has been more effective than Phizer and especially J&J. Most kids have Phizer and they spread it quickly among each other. Their parents who had Moderna, aren't spread as fast or much milder symptoms. Parents with J&J usually get hit harder. We went back to wearing masks briefly when Omicron popped up and there was a noticeable uptick of Covid but stopped wearing a few weeks later. I take what I've experienced and seen over anything these experts say.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Juicer will do anything that his overlords tell him. Trump is a fraud and a con man. He fooled millions of people on both the right and the left. He is an actor. Tells people to get the shot after being against it because he is a lying sack of shit.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 10-11-22 at 08:58 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    ^^ What that graph doesn't really tell is that the numbers of Unvaxxed dying has plummeted ONLY because of the vaccines. The vaccines have saved a shit load of unvaxxed people because the overall numbers of people with Covid plummeted. They should really thank the ones that rolled up their sleeves but they'll never get it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Had Covid twice in the last two years. Obviously this affects different people in different ways. I’m 65 in decent shape and had the original J&J one shot (no booster). Some posters here have zero empathy for the 70-100 age group that can be most vulnerable. And that is sad.

Personally speaking I think a blunt a day keeps the doctor away.
    I am not a proponent of J&J. I recommend getting Moderna plus booster shots, especially since you are 65. Don't believe the conspiracy folks telling you that they are injecting nanobots in your arm.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    WTF???

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Demon - of course they have but far and large it's unvaxxed that are still dying from Covid, especially in other countries that have not rolled out the vaccines. I've been already at the "Don't give a shit" level. If you're not vaxxed by now, you're never going to get vaxxed. It's a risk many are willing to take, some did not fare too well. I'm just glad life is back to normal. I said it when the vaccines first became available. It was the only way we would get sports back. So for that, you should be grateful for the vaccines.

Question for the folks that lost taste or smell. Were you vaxxed or not? Most long haul covid symptoms I've heard of were folks that were not vaxxed with Moderna???
    Tons of people die from cancer from cigarettes so let's ban cigarettes. Also liver disease fro alcohol so let's ban alcohol. Also people die from eating too much fast food so let's ban that too at this rate. It's no risk at all. I will never be grateful for a forced vaccine.

I've heard lots of vaxxed people lost taste and smell.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Demonata

You think Dumbonata will care to read, and if he does, actually understand this article? He'll probably reply with "herp derp Hillary's emails though??!!"

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...inated-people/

You are just some fat libtard. Get your 100 boosters you sheep.
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/u...ntry=~All+ages

"The January 6 Capitol riot was instigated by the FBI!!! And herp derp Hunter Biden is lizard people! Do your research sheeple!"
    Biden showered with his daughter you fukin pedophile supporter.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ^^ What that graph doesn't really tell is that the numbers of Unvaxxed dying has plummeted ONLY because of the vaccines. The vaccines have saved a shit load of unvaxxed people because the overall numbers of people with Covid plummeted. They should really thank the ones that rolled up their sleeves but they'll never get it.
    Hospitals don't report COVID deaths of all vaxxed so the chart doesn't mean shit. Its all speculation..
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hospitals don't report COVID deaths of all vaxxed so the chart doesn't mean shit. Its all speculation..
    Mac's handing out spike proteins to all the kids for Halloween this year Demo !!
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Tons of people die from cancer from cigarettes so let's ban cigarettes. Also liver disease fro alcohol so let's ban alcohol. Also people die from eating too much fast food so let's ban that too at this rate. It's no risk at all. I will never be grateful for a forced vaccine.

I've heard lots of vaxxed people lost taste and smell.

you might want to research "straw man fallacy"

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Disney is a BREEDING GROUND for DISEASE & Much WORSE why anyone would still go to Disney is beyond me if WALT were still alive he would NOT even want to go with what the left has done to a WONDERFUL Dream created by Walt. FJB & Everything Left
    They go for the thrill of being able to say they survived the scariest ride in all of the world.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19321

It is just such a diabolical virus. People under 45 have nothing to worry about. Unless they care about people over 45.

Children are positive and do not even know they have it. Guess what demographic has unknowingly spread it to older people and was the root cause for a major amount of deaths.

The chart on the risk was interesting. Does anybody have data like that broke down to republicans and democrats? I saw females came out to a higher % of deaths.

But, I know a lot of over 65 Republicans who vaccinated. Is it just young Republicans under 45 that are anti vax? Is there a niche there?

Evolution will take place and eventually human beings will adapt. But, that may take a century. Is there any country that really got after vaccinations and how did they turn out? And vice versa, a low vaccination rate and how did they turn out?

Too bad there is no solution that could be agreed upon by everybody! A modern day Albert Einstein could have a genius plan and half of the people would refuse it because of Alfred's political affiliation.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    The chart on the risk was interesting. Does anybody have data like that broke down to republicans and democrats? I saw females came out to a higher % of deaths.
    A more interesting breakdown in my opinion would be by preexisting condition and number of preexisting conditions.

juicername

You are just some fat libtard. Get your 100 boosters you sheep.
    Instead of looking at facts and follow the science you do what a 21 year old incel on Youtube who has never left his mom's basement tells you to do. Who's the sheep again?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you might want to research "straw man fallacy"
    If he was capable of such simple research, he wouldn't be here making such a fool of himself

But alas, he's here and he's dumb

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Is there any country that really got after vaccinations and how did they turn out?
    Australia. Strict rules to contain spread until 95% of population were vaccinated.

Stopped most rules in December 2021 after hitting that vax rate.

Most of the population became infected within months. I dont know anyone who has not had it at least once.

9000 deaths.

And vice versa, a low vaccination rate and how did they turn out?
    Florida.

Took almost opposite approach

Same population, 80,000 dead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: juicername, jackpot269, and BuckyOne

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

So much fake news in this post. Keep being a Karen.
    Everything that comes outta your stupid mouth is pure shit. You’re one of the most dumb fuk’in idiots to ever post here.
    Just wait until karma catches up with ignorant fuks like you. One less asshole taking up space on the planet.
    One extra parking space for me. Thanks loser.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If he was capable of such simple research, he wouldn't be here making such a fool of himself

But alas, he's here and he's dumb
    The Karen makes an appearance! Time for you to spew more garbage out your mouth male nurse! Go clean some more bedpans!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Everything that comes outta your stupid mouth is pure shit. You’re one of the most dumb fuk’in idiots to ever post here.
    Just wait until karma catches up with ignorant fuks like you. One less asshole taking up space on the planet.
    One extra parking space for me. Thanks loser.
    You pretty much are the definition of stupid. Get your 100 boosters like the government tells you to do and shut the fuk up. They want more money so please keep being a sheep toe jam. I'm blessed karma has treated me well unlike you libtards who support pedophiles and call them minor attracted persons and try to figure out your gender.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I still haven't got my taste back after getting it about 4 or 5 months ago. Annoying reminder every meal time.
    Yeah I'm still f'd with that. I taste tin or nothing most of the time. A friend of mine who you would've met at my wedding, her whole family has copped it now this week after going COVID free for the past 2.5 years. I told her their gloating did them all in... they assumed they were all super immune to it and us other families were just weak.

This whole thing was a debacle. There's an article in the Herald Sun today about 77 ways Victoria fukked up this whole thing. When you see it laid out and how much of an effect it had on my family and so many others, I just burst into tears. This was criminal what happened here.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave shari91 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Bill, check in. You ok?

The Kraken

The Karen makes an appearance! Time for you to spew more garbage out your mouth male nurse! Go clean some more bedpans!
    Cleanin bedpans for $250,000/year since 2003

And here you are broke af, dumb af and talkin shit

Gotta love the internet lolz

Demonata

Cleanin bedpans for $250,000/year since 2003

And here you are broke af, dumb af and talkin shit

Gotta love the internet lolz
    Yeah I believe you because libtards never lie. You started it and then point fingers. Fuk off Karen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^Who and what hospital pays a male nurse $250,000 a year to change shit pans? I sense a lie! I could maybe believe $150,000 year if you are certified and have all the credentials..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-12-22 at 05:49 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

^Who and what hospital pays a male nurse $250,000 a year to change shit pans? I sense a lie! I could maybe believe $150,000 year if you are certified and have all the credentials..

We've been over this before

Any nurse in the Bay Area that knows what they're doing is making 200k EZ (part time hours), and its not hard to make $300k if you're willing to grind the hours

https://www.crona.org/wp-content/upl...age-Charts.pdf

I make over $110/hr base, plus incentives that are roughly 10%

Now, change the subject quick

Demonata

Blah blah blah

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We've been over this before

Any nurse in the Bay Area that knows what they're doing is making 200k EZ (part time hours), and its not hard to make $300k if you're willing to grind the hours

https://www.crona.org/wp-content/upl...age-Charts.pdf

I make over $110/hr base, plus incentives that are roughly 10%

Now, change the subject quick

If true that is solid pay!

If I was a little younger sign me up! Quarter of million a year isn't chump change for a 9-5 job when even shoveling shit. I know you get the full medical coverage as well.

I'm retired and make a good income now off real estate investments and don't have to work another day in my life but damn!

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19321

Thanks to
    Optional for the Data.

Seems that Australia was very aggressive. The political leaders were unified.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10161

Thanks to
    Optional for the Data.
    yet they still died......
    Seems that Australia was very aggressive. The political leaders were unified.
    yet they still died......

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah I'm still f'd with that. I taste tin or nothing most of the time. A friend of mine who you would've met at my wedding, her whole family has copped it now this week after going COVID free for the past 2.5 years. I told her their gloating did them all in... they assumed they were all super immune to it and us other families were just weak.

This whole thing was a debacle. There's an article in the Herald Sun today about 77 ways Victoria fukked up this whole thing. When you see it laid out and how much of an effect it had on my family and so many others, I just burst into tears. This was criminal what happened here.
    You got married , I'm heart broke!!

Congrats wish you all the best!!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

If true that is solid pay!

If I was a little younger sign me up! Quarter of million a year isn't chump change for a 9-5 job when even shoveling shit. I know you get the full medical coverage as well.

I'm retired and make a good income now off real estate investments and don't have to work another day in my life but damn!
    If you think being a hospital nurse is a 9 to 5 you are not anywhere close to being as smart as you claim!

First 1234 Last